BITTERSWEET MEMORIES

Door Keisyg2019

Young love is sometimes good but hurtful and stupid at the same time Meer

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
Quick Announcement
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Announcement

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

3 4 0
Door Keisyg2019

One week later on a weekend, I was woken by continuous ringing of the front door. I did not expect anyone and I had given my nanny some time off. The only people I thought were at the door would be my parents. I threw on some sweatpants and headed downstairs grumpily. I opened the door with a bored look on my face wondering who was disturbing my peace.

Upon opening the door, I saw Melisa with a distraught look on her face. Her make-up was smudged with strips of black mascara running down her face. I looked at her with a slightly worried expression wondering what to do. I was the worst in comforting girls especially crying ones. The only thing I was good at was lying to them just to bed them. She had not said a word since I opened the door. I opened it wider for her to come in and calm down. Maybe then she would tell me what was wrong with her.

I however did not expect the reaction I got next from her. She wrapped her arms around me and began sobbing loudly. This made me even more uncomfortable considering that she was now bawling her eyes out. I placed a comforting hand around her and soothed her back slowly. I felt her shaking even more and I got more worried about what could have happened to her. My only thought was that maybe her parent finally got the divorce finalized or had one big fight. After a while, she quieted down and what was left was the sound of her sniffles.

We had stayed like that for a while now wallowing in silent thoughts that I didn't realize that the front door was still open. I snapped out of my thoughts and lead Melisa to the living room. I then closed the front door and headed to the kitchen to get her some water to drink. She gobbled it down her throat that I was afraid she would choke.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 385 65
"True love stories never have endings."
126K 1.7K 75
i suck at descriptions :) lowercase intended
26.1K 523 26
Show feelings, get hurt. Be faithful, get cheated on. Show love, get left. Be honest, get lied to.
198K 6.5K 23
"You deserve better."