Vicious Bonds {COMPLETED}

Von everestkinn

In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little... Mehr

Introduction
Cast
1. Marked
2. Run
3. Owen
4. Death wish
5. Challenged
6. Consumed
7. Explanation
8. Decisions
9. Kissed
10. Conceal
11. Deal
12. Alive
13. Miracles
14. Treasure
15. Fever
16. Apologies
17. Senses
18. Captivity
19. Hell
20. Dreams
21. Resurrection
22. Resurrection 2
23. Reunion
25. Isaiah
26. Manipulation
27. Date
28. Mirror
29. Aftermath
30. Goodnight
31. Anchor
32. Brother
33. Temperature
34. Death
35. Choices
36. Lies
37. Malcolm
38. Karma
39. Prophecy
40. Confessions
41. Seduction
42. Pillow
43. Villain?
44. Toby
45. Guilt
46. Green
47. Checkout
48. Freedom
49. Visitors
Villains & Beasts

24. Hours.

23.2K 988 647
Von everestkinn

Chapter 24: Hours.

Hours had past since Malcolm dropped that bomb on the four husbands and Milo and left.

He definitely didn't want to leave, especially when he knows Toby and London will do anything to get into his mate's pants. Yet, he had to do it, he understood how Milo went through a crazy amount of traumatic events in the last couple of days and he needed to give him space.

Unfortunately, twenty four hours wasn't enough for Milo. He hadn't moved from his seat on the kitchen table since the warlock left, leaving him to his thoughts and the four husbands who would eventually drive him crazy with their constant arguing.

They managed to keep screaming at each other for three hours straight, they were obviously supernaturals and foreign to the concept of headaches but he was definitely having one from their voices.

On one hand, you have Arrow who was hell bent on breaking the bond already without waiting another second and then you have Victor, with his crazy theory of preparing for war against Malcolm since he will be definitely coming for Toby, while Toby and London were relentlessly trying to argue on keeping the bond and going on about how it can't be real and Malcolm must be screwing them.

Milo tried to interfere many times, however, he ends up shutting up after one deadly glare from all of them. With his arms crossed over his chest, he puffs his cheeks and bangs his head on the table, making Toby instantly stand by his side, rubbing his shoulders.

"Hey, are you okay?" They all go silent, eyeing Toby and the human with careful eyes.

Milo lifts his head from the table and shakes it negatively.

"Y'all keep screaming and I'm extremely hungry, sleepy and having a headache because of your voices." He glares at Toby with a small pout forming, making the white fairy's heart race from the adorable sight.

"How stupid of us, of course he needs food, you've been through so much!!" London rambles as he joins Milo's other side. "Is there anything you want to eat?" He smiles down at the human, rubbing his head up and down his back.

"Yes baby, what do you want to eat?" Toby insists and Milo could feel his cheeks warm up at the endearment.

"Anything really..." He shruggs his shoulders carelessly but his whole body tenses up when he notices the death glares Arrow was giving him. "What are you looking at?" He bites back, lifting and eyebrow at the vampire who was staring him down.

Arrow doesn't speak but simply rolls his eyes and leaves the kitchen, followed by Victor who intends to do some damage control, leaving Milo with Toby, London and an awfully silent and forgotten Elijah.

"I guess it's my cue to leave... " Elijah sighs as he stands up from his seat and takes his coat, throwing it over his left shoulder.

"You should stay." Milo is instantly on his feet, looking at the warlock with anxious eyes as if begging to stay.

Elijah was the only person who didn't want to kill him or fuck him, which was the closest thing he could have to normal human interaction at the moment, besides, he didn't want to discover what the two fairies had in store for him for the way they have been stripping him with their eyes.

"I... Guess?" Elijah responds skeptically after looking between the three of them, he could sense Milo's distress and even penetrate some of his thoughts, which was confirmed by the two fairy's miscontent when he stayed.

"I think Elijah has work to do." Toby grunts, giving Elijah the death glare while standing right behind Milo and bulging his eyes at the Warlock.

"Actually, why don't you make something for Milo while I talk to Elijah outside, baby?" London smiles at Toby who is rejoiced by the thought of finally having some time alone with his mate.

Toby nods excitedly and leans in to be rewarded by a sloppy kiss from his husband. Milo gags at the display of affection and feels antsy about the possibility of staying alone with the light fairy, the whole ordeal reminding him of what got him in all of that mess in the first place.

Elijah and London proceed to step outside and the warlock puts on his coat for the aesthetic, not actually caring about the cold weather.

"What is it?" Elijah asks once they're face to face inside the green house in the backyard.

"Whatever bullshit story you gave me about those witches," he starts with a frown stretching on his features. "I hope you didn't expect me to believe."

And just like that, his theory is confirmed when the Warlock's eyes bulge out, making him look taken aback. Elijah's tongue moves against the inside of his cheeks as he huffs in annoyance.

"You should be asking your husband." He sighs after entertaining the thought of coming clean for awhile.

"I would, but we both know he's full of shit." London smirks and digs out a paper from his pocket. "Fortunately, I have something you need, in exchange of that information."

"What is that?" The look of disinterest is obvious on Elijah's face but not for long.

"Your son's name." London's smirk is enlarged upon seeing the painful emotion of hope flash across the warlock's eyes for a second.

"You're full of shit." Elijah spits back, ready to leave when London wills one of the plant branches to twirl around his ankles, stopping his movements.

"I know his name is the last thing you need to perform that locator spell and find the son who was stolen from you before he was even born..." London goes at it again, making Elijah lounge at him, fists first.

"How fucking dare you bring him into this!! How fucking pathetic are you to use this against me!!" Elijah's red face and glistering eyes are nothing but other indicators of the pain and turmoil he had been going through since the day his son was taken.

They both roll into the ground, struggling to have the upper hand, each one of them delivering his fair share of punches and kicks before they end up lying on the ground, dirty, sweaty and breathless.

"How sure are you?" Elijah ends up asking after a moment of silence.

"l wanted to give it to you as a birthday present. We knew it when Toby got abducted by Milo." London slaps the paper into Elijah's chest as he sits up and the Warlock's tears start running down his face when he opens the paper.

Ezekiel Hummings.

Their, on cursive letters, was written the name he has been looking for, when suddenly he realized something.

"What do you mean, we?" Elijah proceeds to dry his tears with the back of his sleeve and sits up.

"Victor and I," London admits while looking at Elijah up and down, feeling deeply apologetic for the man but he needed answers and he was doing him a favor by making this trade.

"He knew?" The betrayal was clear on his eyes as he held the piece of paper up between his finger.

London simply nods and Elijah curses under his breath, standing up and dusting his expensive suit pants.

"Your real name is Isaiah Ghoul. You are a witch, dark fae hybrid, your mother was a dark fae royalty who was slaughtered before your eyes in a cruel ritual that was supposed to prepare you for the thrown." Elijah spits with venom and looks down at London. "You were conceived to be part of a conspiracy that went wrong... The witches never meant to kill you."

London's jaw was clenching at the words of the warlock but he didn't utter a word, allowing the man to continue.

"After all, you were their promised leader towards salvation," he laughs fanatically. "Oh, and Victor? He knew all about it... Way before you went to New Orleans."

Elijah turns around and leaves after throwing those words at the broken man, leaving him alone to his misery and pain.

London was hurting, the very air he was breathing was feeling toxic, his limbs were shaking and he wanted to cry and scream at everything, his knuckles were burning, skin torn and all from the punches he threw at the warlock which now seemed dumb.

So he sits there, elbows on his knees and his head in his palms as he pulls his hair not to cry.

"London? Are you here?" A soft voice resonates though the green house after the glass door creaks open.

Milo, who was sent by Toby to fetch the two men was surprised by the sight in front of him, it wasn't the sight he was expecting at all.

He pushes the door close and jogs inside to fall into his knees before London and put his tiny arms around the strong headed male.

"What's going on, hey??" Milo's soothing voice pulls London out of his rabbit hole but instead of telling him what was wrong, London simply secures his arms around the human's small waist, pulling him tight against his chest and hiding his face in the smaller's neck.

"Did Elijah hurt you?" Milo proceeds to ask while playing with the soft hair that he adores.

No reply, London simply leans into Milo's touch like a wounded puppy thirsty for love. They sit their in a comfortable silence, London thinking about everything he just learnt, the dots about his childhood and lost pieces connecting. But the betrayal he felt from his husband was much greater than anything.

Victor dared to blame Milo for the danger they were in when he was the one to throw them into it. He basically delivered him to the witches on a golden plater.

Your mother was slaughtered before your eyes.

Those words kept playing again and again in his head and the nightmares he used to have while growing up weren't just nightmares anymore, they were part of his reality.

He didn't know what to think or feel, he couldn't concentrate on anything, voices and thoughts were overriding his head, his aura was radiating off of him in waves but the human in his arms wasn't feeling intimidated or pulling away, which allowed how to let it go.

The plants closest to the pair were dying, as if sensing the fairy's turmoil and angst, he was all over the place and it torn him down from the inside.

"I don't know what you are going through, but I want you to know that no matter what, I have your back." Milo goes again, "I'm going to stalk Elijah down and rip him apart for making you feel bad."

He seemed to have said something incredibly stupid because London snickered at that and laughed.

"Elijah can tear you apart with just one look." London pulls away, cupping Milo's face to make eye contact, the green orbs of the human seemed to have a calming effect on his because his aura was calming down.

"I managed to survive three jealous supernaturals and a bunch of crazy witches after burning their leaders eyes. My resume speaks for itself." Milo's smile expands after he managed to make the fairy speak.

"You are one tough little snowflake." London smirks, forgetting about his previous encounter with Elijah.

"I'm also very resourceful and not small." Milo pokes London's nose playfully with his finger, eyes travelling between his eyes and lips, suddenly feeling tempted to taste them once again.

"You are human and tiny," London insists when his smile suddenly drops upon remembering how Malcolm was going to take him away. "You should stay with us, Malcolm doesn't deserve you." He whispers, his long fingers brushing the human's hair away from his eyes.

"London... " Milo sighs, looking down, his hand on London's shoulders.

The dark fairy somehow managed to pull the human into his lap, in a straddling position without Milo sensing it.

"He is very dangerous." London frowns, moving his face closer to feel the boy's hot breaths on his icy face.

"So are you..." Milo lifts an eyebrow. "And your three other husbands." He points out with a nervous chuckle.

"You could become one of my husbands, we would do everything to protect you." The dark fairy arguments but Milo simply chuckles and shakes his head.

"We both know Arrow and Victor aren't down for this." Milo reminds him, hoping he'd just drop the subject.

"If they were... Would you accept being one of us?" A third voice butts in and they both turn to the source of the voice to notice Toby standing there.

He walks up to them, sitting by London who has been eyeing him since he walked in.

"Answer me, Milo," Toby repeats, fingers under Milo's chin to hold it up. "Do you want our love?"

Milo's breaths catch in his chest when he feels soft lips on his neck, London used the distraction to start working his magic on the soft skin of his human's neck.

"L... London," Milo's cheeks heat up after his throat betrays him into releasing that lewd sound.

His eyes start getting hazy, fluttering shut from the fire running across his skin from the intimate touches. He bites down on his bottom lip to prevent any other dirty sounds from embarrassing him.

"So fucking beautiful..." Toby murmurs, caressing the human's cheeks, "Don't do that baby," he hums, using his thumb to release Milo's bottom lip from between his teeth.

Before Milo could master the courage to speak, his lips were getting the same treatment, this time by Toby... His mate.

Published: June 18th, 2021.
Edited:

AN:

Another update before dinner time. I've been spoiling y'all with regular updates, you better spoil me with some votes and comments!!

I have been hearing some crazy theories about what's going to happen next and I really enjoyed it, so if you have any speculation on what's happening next... Drop it in the comments box.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

113K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
254K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
5.7M 137K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
863K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...