The Prince's Love

By V_Jeontaetae

"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love shou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 [M]
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 [M]
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 [M]
81
Epilogue
New Book
New Book

32

4.8K 266 50
By V_Jeontaetae

HII!

.......

Taehyung didn't cry, he just felt suffocated and anxious. And he have no idea why.

He takes few deep breaths, calms his heart, wiped the sweat off his forehead and stood up.

But his eyes fall everywhere in the room. He have never been in this room, though sees it everyday, because it is just adjacent to the prince's. Everything in the room is same as the prince's, the rugs, the bed, the curtains, the decorations, the vases. It's like the copy of Jungkook's room. And what amazes him is this room is well-kept, it's like it is managed everyday. Then he moves towards the window, there was a same vase and it has the roses that the prince receives from Jongin, they are fresh.

Is it the prince's another room?

It's exactly the same.

Taehyung wonders. He moves towards the balcony. Both the rooms shares the same big balcony. He opens the balcony door, takes one last look at the room and goes to the prince's room through the balcony door. And at the same time the prince opens the door to his room.

"You are here, I've searched for you everywhere." the prince says and wipes his sweat off, it's like he was running. Taehyung keeps his eyes on him, but then looks away.

"I was  j-just watching the birds and--" Jungkook frowns but Taehyung continues.

"--I- I---congratulations! Finally, you've found your match." Taehyung says and smiles nervously, trying to divert the topic.

"She's really very pretty and she is completely your type." he shows a little excitement, looking everywhere but the prince.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Come here." he points at the chairs by the window.  Taehyung quickly sits on a chair.

"Yeah! tell me how is she and what did you talk about--" he was cut off by the prince.

"She isn't my match." Jungkook says and takes a seat beside him.

Taehyung frowns and pouts.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung questions. Jungkook smolders, crosses his legs and gets back on his chair comfortably.

"We have decided something mutually. Thing is -- just like me she don't want to get married and just like me she is tired of meeting prince after prince. So--"

"So?" Taehyung curiously asks.

"So, we told our parents that we'll get married after spending some time together. But didn't make a promise, we said if we find each other suitable then we'll get married and by doing this we saved ourselves from the headaches of different proposals." the prince explains smiling like a fool. Now Taehyung rolls his eyes, and chuckles thereafter. He felt light at his heart. Though, Jungkook didn't tell him the whole truth.

"And till when you both will keep up the drama?"

"We said we'll take all the time we want and our parents are soo happy just by hearing that we are giving it a chance and they just like that -- announced that we agreed but we didn't yet." he says.

"W-what will you do if-if a lot of time will elapse and--"

"We'll marry." the prince says, eyes looking directly in Taehyung's and Taehyung feels the anxiety kicking in again.

"She is the only one I found decent  from all the other I met and she understands me." Taehyung inaudibly takes a deep breath.

"T-that's nice." Taehyung smiles.
Jungkook felt a little change in Taehyung's behaviour but he shruged it, he thought that he might be thinking too much.

"Let's have dinner at the diner, I am happy today." the prince says.

"Won't you have dinner with the princess and her family?" Taehyung calms himself and question raising his eyebrows. Jungkook looks up at the ceiling, thinking.

"That'd be on me to answer." he says and winks at Taehyung. Taehyung breaks into a fit of laughter.

"I don't want a replay of the flower field scene." Taehyung giggles.

"That won't happen. Tell me are you up?" he offers  and Taehyung folds his lips and shakes his head. The prince's expression falls.

"I'd love to have dinner with you but I promised Yeonjun to join him and Soobin at the diner today." Taehyung pouts.

"Huff! That's okay. We'll have some other time." the prince smiles at him.

"I am sorry." Taehyung still feels bad for turning him down.

"Hey, it's alright hyunggg!" Jungkook says because he wanted to see Taehyung's adorable glare. And Taehyung does-- he glares at him. The prince keeps laughing.

...........

Jungkook had dinner with the other royals, he sat beside the princess, talked to her comfortably. He really likes her mannerism-- she bowed thanking each and every server and maid who served her and that was not for show.
Taehyung noticed--she talks less and talks sense. She is perfect.

After serving the dinner, Taehyung quickly grabbed his bag from his room and ran out of the palace towards the diner. He found Soobin and Yeonjun in front of the diner. Yeonjun was as usual blushing and looks like Soobin just teased him.

"Hyungie!" Yeonjun says as he ran away from Soobin and towards Taehyung.

"Sorry I just got a little late." Taehyung says.

"It's okay hyung let go." Soobin gestures and both brother follows him inside the diner, Yeonjun is latched on Taehyung's arm after taking Taehyung's sling bag and hanging it on his own shoulder.

They ordered their favourites and were having the time of their life untill--

"Taehyung!!!" someone shouted his name, from the main door of the diner. The spoon in Taehyung's hand fell and he flinched soo bad. But when he looked at the gate his eyes went wide in surprize and he stood up and ran towards the person.

"Hyungg!" he shouted back excited and everyone at the diner looked at them both.

They hugged each other so tight.

"Ohh! Hyung, I missed you." Taehyung says voice muffled.

"I missed you too soo much Taehyung." he says and swirls Taehyung in his arms. He is taller than Taehyung and muscular.

Soobin was confused-- Yeonjun also stood up and hugged the tall looking handsome man.

Both the brothers bring the guest to the table. Soobin looks so confused, he don't know how to act. Taehyung giggles at his cute nervousness.

"Soobinie meet Sehun hyung, my long distant friend who meets me just once every year."  Taehyung says with a taunt as he hits Sehun's arm, grabs it and makes him sits beside him. Sehun shakes his head, he looks too handsome with the smile.

Soobin bows, eyes nervous. He don't know how close this man is to the brothers and he don't want another questionnaire being thrown at him, because he already went through it once and he isn't lying --- Jimin was scary.

"Hyung meet Soobin, my--" Yeonjun stops but his blush speaks everything. Sehun smirks.

"Hey! Yeonjun's boyfriend." Sehun whispers with a wink as there were people around. The sentence makes both the lovers red with shyness.

"You are smart as always."  Taehyung compliments. And Sehun passes him a flirty smile.

"I love to receive compliments from you beautiful." he says flirty eyes set on Taehyung and Taehyung again hits him on the arm. But it didn't affect him, he keeps looking teasingly at Taehyung.

"Don't worry Soobin, you won't have to go through another set of questions, he isn't like chimmy." Taehyung says giggling and Soobin laughs in relief, scratching the back of his head.

"Thank God!" they all laugh at him-- he is soo adorable with all the nervousness.

"Stop laughing, and tell me what took you soo long to come, you know I've been waiting for you for months." Taehyung grabs Sehun's ear and pulls it. He groans in pain.

"Ahhhh! I'm sorry!" he utters in pain and Taehyung pulls it more.

"Keep saying sorry, I won't forgive you."

"Ahhh! Will you forgive me if I say that ahhh-" He pulls his ear more. Soobin and Yeonjun keeps laughing.

"Help me you both--Ahhh!!"

"We don't like to jump in fire." Yeonjun teases.

"At least hear me--ahhh--"  Taehyung giggles he is enjoying it a lot.

"You'll utter something stupid for sure." Taehyung states and shows him the tongue and pulls his ear more.

"Hear me--ahh-- I will stay for long this time-ahhhhh!" he says and Taehyung grabs his other ear as well.

"Such a liar."

"I am saying the truth." he hisses and Taehyung finally leaves his ears, that got all red.

"You aren't lying?" Taehyung narrows his eyes at him. He shakes his head, rubbing both of his ears. And Taehyung jumps on him hugging him once again excited. Sehun hugs him back and rocks him left and right.

"For how long?" he mumbles against his shoulder.

"Few months." Sehun replies and Taehyung breaks the hug, he looks too happy.

"Really?" Sehun nods. Taehyung shows his prettiest boxy smile to him and how could Sehun stop himself from softly pinching Taehyung's bread cheekies.

"You are getting cuter and prettier day by day."

"Aishhh! I know." Taehyung giggles.

They orders dinner for Sehun as well. Sehun feeds Taehyung in between and even commented on Taehyung's messy eating while wiping the side of his mouth. His hand was around Taehyung's waist for the majority of the time.

They ordered Makgeolli (rice wine), to celebrate Yeonjun and Soobin's start of relationship. Sehun rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder after they finished the jug. He drank too much while Taehyung just drank two small bowls and is just tipsy but not all out. Yeonjun was same as Sehun and Soobin didn't drink at all, Namjoon's rule--don't drink till you are twenty one. Soobin would never disobey him.

"I am sleepy, my carriage is outside help me get in please." Sehun mumbles. Taehyung giggles.

"Take Yeonjunie home, I'll help hyung." Taehyung says to Soobin, who nods.

"You'll be alright, right?" He still asks.

"Yeah! Don't worry, I have to return to the palace." Taehyung says and smiles assuring Soobin.

Soobin nods and makes Yeonjun stand who shows a little tantrum as he is sleepy. Soobin keeps smiling and just takes him away.

Taehyung makes Sehun stand with too much efforts, he was not in a condition to stand still Taehyung somehow manages to get him in the carriage and ask the coachman to take him home.

Taehyung sighs, he himself is a little unsteady. He shakes his head, blinks twice -- thrice and slowly makes his way out of the diner, holding his sling bag.

He keeps walking, the streets are empty as it's past twelve, though the lanterns lit up the whole street, it looks lonely but beautiful. Recently, he lost the habit of walking alone-- infact he got used to the prince walking a step behind him, where his back touches the prince's shoulders and when he speaks his breath hits Taehyung's ears and when Taehyung speaks something funny, he giggles or laughs behind him. He smiles thinking about the prince.

Taehyung hears footsteps behind him and is about to turn but before he could do so, his hand was being grabbed and he was pulled into a narrow space between two walls, his back hit the wall and the person's body was completely over him, he is wearing a black cloak. And It's a very little space for two persons.

It happened so sudden and quick Taehyung was unable to process anything. He was about to shout but a hand was being placed on his mouth. He is scared right now.

////////////////////////

Princess Joohyun

Oh Sehun

PEACE OUT ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 22.4K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
277K 4.2K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
50.2K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...