The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQU... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Groupchat??
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Why😭
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Tea Alert☕️🚨
Y'all😂😂😂
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Y'all GET TF UP! RN🚨🚨!
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch.76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Bonus ch. Pt 1
Bonus Ch. Pt 2
Bonus Ch. Pt 3
Bonus Ch. Pt 4
🚨New Book Alert🚨

Ch. 26

2.8K 183 86
By Therightauthor

Cali's POV

" Markeyvius put some pep in ya step, and come on." I said knowing he was walking slow as hell behind me.

Me, Key, and A'Kyrie all had an early flight to Memphis this morning. I wanted to be in Memphis a day before AK's party just to make sure everything was going according to plan.

" Fool, don't rush me. I wouldn't be so tired if I didn't have to come get yo ass last night." He frowned at me as he finally made it on the escalator.

Key was still tired from last night which caused him to wake up on the grumpy side this morning. Which is nothing that I'm not use to cause A'Kyrie does the same thing when he's tired.

" Ion know whatchu frowning fa." I laughed as I looked back at Key.

" Hell, I'm m'fin tied."

" We'll I can't relate cause I slept great." I smiled as I shrugged my shoulders.

" I know you did." He said looking me up and down as he walked down a few steps to get on the same step as me and AK.

I blushed, " Shutup."

He laughed as we both stepped off the escalators. We walked through the airport terminal until we made to the boarding tunnel. The flight attendant escorted us to our first class seats as we waited for take off. As we sat down Key reclined his seat closing his eyes.I put on AK's noise canceling headphones to protect his ears, and of course he started fussing cause he hates em.

" Dadadada." He fussed as he reached over towards Key.

" No, papa daddy's trying to sleep. He's tired." I said trying to shush him.

He started to cry causing me to sigh. Key opened his eyes, and looked at me.

" Give em here. Where his pacifier at?" Key asked as he grabbed A'Kyrie from me.

I grabbed his pacifier outta his baby bag, and gave it to Key. He put it in AK's mouth.

" Come on, lay down. Let's go to sleep." Key said as A'Kyrie laid his head on Key's chest closing his eyes.

Key closed his eyes as he slowly rubbed AK's back until he slowly started to drift off as well. By time the pilot announced we were getting ready for takeoff both of em was knocked out.

" I really hate the fact dat they act just alike." I said rolling my eyes as I looked at them.

" But they look so cute. Let me take a picture real quick." I said as I took a picture of them myself.

While on the flight I took the time to reply to some business emails until we made our arrival to Memphis.

An Hour & 30 Mins Later...

" You had Erica drop yo truck off?" Key asked as we approached my Urus.

" Yeah, I'ma driving since y'all so damn tired." I laughed as I looked back at him and A'Kyrie.

Key was carrying AK who had his head laying on his shoulders still knocked out. I'm talking slobbing and all.

" Before y'all came to get me, what did y'all do last night dat got my baby so damn tired?" I laughed as I opened the back door for him.

Key put AK in his car seat buckling him in without waking him, and closed the door.

" Shiddd, we was just bonded. I played some of my unreleased music fa him, and we just vibe out." Key said as he got in the passenger seat.

I nodded my head as I put on my seatbelt, and started the truck. I backed out of the parking spot, and began driving. I looked over, and I realized Key was on his phone texting away.

" You going over Meika's house orrrr?" I asked as I glanced at him.

" Yeah. Where else I'ma go? Cause I damn sho ain't staying with my grandma. She cussed me out so bad the other day, so we beefin right now." He said laughing.

" I'm sure Ms. Mildred had a good reason, but I was thinking it'll be convenient fa tomorrow if you just stay with us. You know, so we can both arrive at the party at the same time. Dat's only if you want to tho." I suggested as I glanced over at him.

Key's POV

Tiara👑🤤😍:

Tiara👑🤤😍: I miss you already🥺

I miss you too🤤😍

Looking at Tiara picture made me feel guilty. It made me feel bad. Knowing what happened last night. I can't put myself in the same predicament again.

" So you staying with me and your son or no?" Cali asked repeating herself which made me snap outta my thoughts.

" Nah, I'ma stay with my momma. Last night wasn't suppose to happen." I sighed as I locked my phone.

" I know, and I'm sorry. I take full responsibility fa eve—" Before she could finish I could her off.

I shook my head, " Nah, yeen force me to do shit ian wanna do. So, I gotta take accountability fa my part as well."

The rest of car ride was silent until Cali pulled up in front of my momma's house. I grabbed my bag and phone before I opened the door to get out.

" I'll come over yo house 10 minutes before, so we all can ride to the party." I said as I grabbed the door handle slowly opening the door.

Cali nodded her head not saying a word.

" Ight, be safe. Text me when y'all make it home." I said getting out of the car.

She watched me get in the house before pulling off. As I walked in, I seen my momma walking down the stairs.

" Hey baby." She smiled.

" Wassup ma dukes." I smiled as I walked up to her hugging her.

" Where's my other babies?"

" They just left."

" And they didn't come in to see me?" She asked with her hand over her heart faking like she was disappointed.

" AK sleep." I said hoping she wouldn't ask any more questions.

" I said BABIES with an S. So, what about Cali I would've went out there to speak to her." She laughed.

" Ma, I fucked up." I sighed as I walked into the living room.

" Whatchu mean you fucked up? Markeyvius whatchu do?" She asked as locked the door as she followed behind me.

I could always talk to my momma bout anything. We always had a close bond even when she was locked up. She really was my best friend. I took a sit on the couch as she sat down next to me, and I started to tell her everything that happened. My momma just looked at me, and shook her head.

" I understand how you was feeling in that moment. I get why you did whatchu did cause it's Cali, but you gotta put ya self in Tiara shoes. How would that make you feel if Tiara would've did whatchu did?" My momma asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, " Ion know. I'm not saying she's shouldn't be mad cause she got every right to be mad. But I just don't... Ion know ma."

" Well, you need to be honest, and tell Tiara what happened."

" I know. I plan on telling ha when she come out here. This not a conversation I wanna have with ha over the phone." I said truthfully.

" Just make sure you tell ha after the party. Cause I don't want the mess y'all grown asses created to ruin my grand baby's birthday party. Do that shit on y'all own time." My momma shaking her head.

" Yes ma'am." I said causing her to get up, and walk in the kitchen.

My phone got a notification. I looked at the screen, and it was Cali.

• Notifications •

Karin🌹👨‍👩‍👦: Home.

I opened it and closed it. I just sat on the couch fa a few extra minutes just thinking to myself. What the fuck I done got myself into?

————————

So, Key did go get Cali from Kennedy's house after she got drunk at brunch🤭! What y'all think happened😳? Do y'all think Key should tell Tiara or take it to the grave🤔! Did Erica tell Key the truth😕? Let me know in the comments😌! And if y'all ordered a shirt for AK's party they're ready for pick up🥳!  Make sure y'all bring his a gift or y'all won't be let in🥱! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me 💯! Love y'all💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 79 57
Book 2 of Criminal
Boys Do Cry By Janée

General Fiction

664 35 18
Sequel to #BoysDon'tCry so make sure you read it first ❤️
5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 • Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamond™ ©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...
740K 34.5K 106
Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ]