Royalty Behind Her Glasses [E...

Autorstwa KmalloryB

[ENHYPEN Sunghoon x Reader] "Royals serve for their people, not the other way around.." In which Kim Y/n tran... Wiฤ™cej

Chapter 1- Beginning
Chapter 2- First Day of Class
Chapter 3- Rooftop
Chapter 4- Truth
Chapter 5- Park
Chapter 6- Trouble
Chapter 7- Friend
Chapter 8- Friendship and more?
Chapter 9- Confession
Chapter 10- Sarah
Chapter 11-Suicide
Chapter 12- Change pt.1
Chapter12- Change pt.2
Happy 1k Reads!!! <3
Chapter 13-The Big Night's Surprise ~Finale~
~Special Chapter~
New Book!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
~Special Chapter 2 (Short)~
Special Chapter 4 ~9k special~
Special Chapter 5 ~Sarah's Life Changer~
Announcement 2
Special Chapter 10~20k special (The Prince's Diary)
Book 2?

Announcement

905 19 0
Autorstwa KmalloryB

Hey guys! So currently, I've been writing books again!! Yay!!

After writing The Moon's Cupid, I've decided to rest for a couple of days due to screen time... then I thought about writing another story to continue my Enhypen fanfics.

So.. Surprise!...? New book!! Called "The Last Season". You can find and read my new book in my profile.

Although it may have slow updates, and I'm terribly sorry for that...
I will try my best to update early for you to enjoy...

Thank you for understanding and thank you for your support loves!!♡♡♡

-KmalloryB

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

197K 14.3K 52
# ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐”๐๐Ž๐Ž: I had all and then most of you; some and now, none of you. โ‰ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โžด enhypen | kim sunoo ...
8.8K 337 12
[Enhypen Jake x reader] "I will fight, I'll blow your mind." Lee Y/n and her brother Lee Heeseung would do everything to fight for their Kingdom's fr...
53.6K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
115K 5.5K 38
(!it was written before heeseung corrected his english name!) Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim...