Why Me? Will Robinson AU

By multifandomgirl12359

Im rewriting this, beware if you read its a hot mess. A 14 year old girl named Sadie who graduated early and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

update

458 3 9
By multifandomgirl12359

okay so I know I said I was continuing the story and updating then look nearly four months to touch this book again, I'm sorry. I have begun rewriting the story to at least make it make sense, I absolutely hated how this book turned out and how I wrote it, and that's why I haven't been motivated finishing it. life also got really chaotic but is calming down now so, my plans for this book is to first rewrite and fix my mistakes, then I plan to continue adding chapters and eventually finishing the book, now I cant make promises, but I will do my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.4K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
122K 7.2K 89
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...