Bubbling over (Editing)

נכתב על ידי bangtan_crackhouse

Kim Taehyung is a young man who desperately wants to save his laundromat. Y/N is a lawyer with a dark past... עוד

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60 (Finale)
Ending Note

55

45 1 0
נכתב על ידי bangtan_crackhouse

I stop the car and turn to look at everyone behind me.

"This is a full-scale operation. Do not get caught, understand?" Taehyung questions. Seolhee, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook nod in unison. We are outside of my old workplace.

We have a simple plan. Go in, find at least one witness to my past assaults and then get out. However, with this bunch, I don't think this will end too well. "Everyone, restate your names and roles." He looks at Seolhee first.

"Flutter-Cake-Drizzle, I walk in with all these trays of coffee." She starts and gestures to the coffee. "And spill them on the ground or security. This allows you to slip through the gates unnoticed." I slap my forehead

"Taehyung?" I say and look at the plan's formulator.

"Dirty Suds. I push a trash can with you in it and pass all the commotion while good old Tree moss," he points to Jungkook, "does his job."

"Tree moss, your role please." I giggle.

I'm never letting Jimin pick code names again.

"Tree moss" Jungkook closes his eyes to think for a second. He snaps his finger when he remembers.

"I 'help' clean up the coffee, but make it worse by knocking over my trash can." He smiles. "I then leave to join Dirty Suds with a completely different trashcan stashed at the side holding Jelly Beans inside it. We meet at the elevator." He nods in satisfaction.

"And lastly for part one of the plan. Jelly beans." I turn to Hoseok.

"I'm there for the extra stuff: sneaking around, distracting other parties, breaking and entering. The works." I nod at everyone and then my phone starts to ring. I answer it.

"Namjoon, are you guys ready?" I ask. Him, Death(Yoongi), Lavender(Jimin), and Dorito Man (Jin) were back at the office for security purposes. Yoongi hacked into the Daeil's database a few days ago. Today, he would look through old security footage to check for chances of an old assault or any missing footage. Jimin will be looking through all the security cameras at the current time to keep us out of range. Jin will be for backup and to keep Jimin on track. Namjoon will look at the floor plans for the building to help direct us. Dewdrop Sparkle (Eunjung) on the other hand is already inside Daeil's office disguised as his personal assistant.

"Yeah we're already here," he says.

"Let the games begin." I sigh.

"Y/N, be careful." he hangs up the phone and I nod towards everyone else.

"Alright team, no one is going to jail today. Put the earpieces in so Jimin can talk to us." Everyone does. "From now on, code names only, we can't have this operation go up in flames understand." They nod. "Commence."

We get out of the car and split up. Taehyung, Hoseok, and I head towards the back of the building where the two trash cans are stationed thanks to dewdrop. Hoseok and I climb inside. Now we're waiting for Jimin's cue.

"Daisy's." I hear Lavender speak through the earpiece. Dirty Suds starts pushing the two green trash cans through the unlocked backdoor. We make our way down a hallway that leads to an elevator. We stop for a second and I hear Dirty Suds talking.

"Just going for the trash pick up," he says in a high pitch voice. I slap my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter.

What a nice touch.

He continues to push the trash cans forward and then we're at the elevator. The doors open and we head to the first floor.

"Damn, Seolhee's coffee really fucked up the security guard. I don't know how she even spilled it all the way to the receptionist." Jimin gasps, "If y'all don't get arrested I think she should try out for acting."

"Jimin focus." Namjoon reprimands.

"Fine, fine. Dirty Suds, Tree moss is approaching at four o'clock." The elevator dings and I assume Tree Moss gets on. The elevator dings and continues up.

"Alright, Death is cutting the elevator camera in three, two, one." Jimin snaps. Immediately Jellybean and I hop out of the trash cans.

"Alright Patricia," Jimin starts, "Let Jelly Bean go first and follow his lead."

"Got it Jimin," I respond.

"As for Dirty Suds and Tree Moss, listen to Juniper's instructions."

"Alright guys," Namjoon says, "When the elevator opens go left to the staff lounge. Lock the door and begin to speak. Make sure your hair is covered by your hats and your mustaches are in place." Taehyung reaches up and twirls his finger around his handlebar mustache.

"I might actually try to grow one of these." He whispers. I slap his hand and glare at him.

"Focus." I sneer. He puts up his hands in defeat.

"Patricia and Jelly beans," Namjoon continues. "Go to the right. You'll be meeting Dewdrop to infiltrate the bastard's secretary's office. We're pretty sure he has records of your assault in his drawers. Since it says in his contract he must write down 'every little thing. Not leaving out even the most minuscule detail.'" I widen my eyes.

That's sick as hell.

"Elevator is opening, continue the mission." We split in the hallway. Jungkook and Taehyung are going to the staff lounge and we are heading towards Eunjung.

Hoseok drops to the ground. I reach out thinking he fell, but he's crouching. He then rolls on the ground to hide behind the door.

"Jelly bean, what the hell are you doing," I whisper shout at him.

"Getting into my role." He peaks from behind the door. I continue to walk forward, shoulders and head up high. Hoseok rolls in front of me. I lift my foot up to kick him, but then I lower it again.

"Jelly beans, I will turn you into Jelly when we get back if you don't stop playing around.

____________________________________________________________

Something sweet will do the trick.

I think as I am walking to the convenience store at 1 am. I couldn't sleep because tomorrow is the day of my second trial. So, I decided a late-night snack will put me to sleep in no time.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be the last time I have to see that man.

I turn the corner at the end of a street and feel a dark presence lingering near me. It is as if I am being watched. I shake my head in disapproval.

It is probably nothing.

I reach the convenience store and grab a Japanese fruit sandwich and vanilla almond milk. I pay and before I exit the store I hear the sky roar. Moments after I start to walk to my apartment, it starts to rain.

Shit.

I speed up and I feel something speed up behind me as well.

That is odd.

I walk faster and feel someone tightly grip the wrist of my free hand. I turn around and see someone's back towards me.

"I have already taken a picture of you. If you know what is good for you, you will leave and never come near her."

So someone was following me.

The man says to another figure who retreats from the scene. The man turns to me with his angelic smile, holding his umbrella over the both of us. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Jimin? What are you doing out here?" I ask.

"The real question is, what are you doing here?"

"Late night snack."

"And you thought it would be best for you to go out and get one late at night?" I shrugged.

"There weren't any at my house."

"It's dark, Y/N, and you're a woman with above-average looks." I elbow him in his stomach and he winces.

"Alright, almost beautiful." I raise my hand to him and he flinches. "Okay, very pretty lady." I put my hand down and nod in satisfaction.

"That's nice." I feel my phone vibrate and I look at my phone. It is a message from an unknown number.

*Unkown Number*

-  Do not show up tomorrow or else......

"Aren't I special, that man sent me a threat. He's probably the one who sent that person to stalk me." I say and sigh.

"For someone who was just stalked by a creeper, you seem too calm." Jimin states.

"I can handle myself, but thank you for your help."

"Anything for your chief. Again, why are you here?" I held up the bag that I had gotten from my local 7-eleven. Jimin makes an O-shape with his mouth. "That's what you came out here for?"

"What about you, dumbass?" I ask. Jimin's face goes into a panic. Sweat drips down from his temples while his eyes look anywhere but mine.

"I-uh-jog! That's it! A jog." Jimin laughs half-heartedly. I take in his attire; black jeans only halfway zipped up, touselled hair, red marks displayed on his neck that is peeping out of his gray puffy coat, swollen lips, and a recognizable scent.

"Jimin, you have always been such a terrible liar." I tilt my head, cross my arms and smirk.

"What do you mean?" I step closer to him and get a quick whiff.

"You smell like a woman." Jimin's eyes widen.

"Wh-what does a woman smell like Y/N?"

"Many things, Jimin. But the one you smell like wears Japanese Cherry Blossom." Jimin gasps.

I recognize it because my mother buys that mist by the barrel.

"No-I-"

"It's okay, I will not tell anyone about your walk of shame at one in the morning. Unlike you, I can keep a secret." Jimin's face turns tomato red and cannot find the words to respond to me. I pat his head, "It happens to most of us,".

"Yeah, you probably have done this with your many options," Jimin says after he has regained his composure and smirks.

"Excuse me?"

"Namjoon, Taehyung."

"Neither of which I have slept with."

"Not even Namjoon?"

"No,"

"You two spent the night together on your date though."

"I didn't mean to actually fall asleep on the date. Adults can spend a night together without having intercourse. Also, how did you know about that?" I raise my brow suspiciously at Jimin.

"I go to Hoseok's restaurant a lot when Seolhee happens to be there."

So he eavesdrops on Seolhee and Hoseok's conversations.

"You are lucky you are one of my closest friends as well as being the best at your job. I would've cut you dry and filed a report on your confession you just gave to me."

"And that is what I love about you." I shake my head.

"You have a nice night, Jimin." I take a step and I am immediately pulled back by Jimin.

"Stay at my place tonight, I don't want that stalker finding out where you live."

"They probably do already."

"More of a reason to stay at my place."

I am not going to win with this one.

"Fine, I better not see one of your flings there." Jimin walks and I follow.

"Don't worry, they're already gone," Jimin says and I start to turn around. He turns me back around.

"I'm just kidding, Y/N." He laughs at my displeased reaction. "Are you still going to the trial?" He asks after a couple of minutes of us walking.

"Of course, he can't stop me with childish schemes."

____________________________________________________________

Seolhee grips my hand before walking into the courtroom.

"You got this." She says as she squeezes my hand. I nod and open the doors. I sit down and look in the audience, all of my friends are there.

I have to win, for myself and for them.

Daeil finally finishes his long speech consisting of bullshit and I stand to speak.

"I would like to bring a witness to stand your honor." I request. Daeil's secretary sat in the chair for questioning. "Please state your name."

"Kim Dong-young," He says as he nervously pushes up his thick black-rimmed glasses.

"What is your position, Mr.Kim?"

"I am Daeil's secretary." Daeil narrows his eyes at his secretary, a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Could you please pull out the evidence you showed me previously?" Mr.Kim pulls out a journal.

"What does that journal have in it?"

"It contains all the sexual and verbal assaults Daeil has committed." Daeil's eyes widen and he goes red with anger.

"Am I in any of these accounts Mr.Kim?"

"Yes."

"Let me see that." I hand it over to the judge who inspects it. Reading the accounts, her face contorts with a look of disgust.

"Your honor this could be a setup! She probably bribed him!" Daeil yells.

"Daeil, I simply asked if he could appear here today with his journal," I respond.

"Why would he agree to that if he works for me?"

"Daeil, do you not remember how you have treated me all these years? All I ever did was support you and I got no thanks in return. Instead, you treat me as if I am someone who can be disposed of without a second thought. I kept it in case you ever followed through. At first, I was scared when Y/N asked me to come here today, but she assured me that it would be okay and offered me a position if I am fired. She is truly a kind, kind woman." Mr. Kim says. Daeil sits there with his mouth agape.

"This case is adjourned. Arrest him." The judge decrees. All of my friends in the audience cheer and I smile in delight.

With swiftness I see officers come from the back of the courtroom to arrest Daeil. He stands up from his seat in shock and raises his hands.

"This is a mistake." He whispers. "This has to be a mistake." He turns to his attorney. "You let this little bitch beat me!" His voice echoes throughout the room. He reaches out to grab his lawyer's throat. "How dare you allow the fucking whore to beat me in court!"

The officers rush over and unhinge his hands from his lawyer's neck. They grab him and tackle him to the ground. He then looks up at me.

"This is all your fault. I don't fucking deserve this. You're a lying ass bitch. I'll kill you. I'm going to kill you!" He laughs and uses all his force to push the police off of him. With one handcuff attached to his wrist, he charges in my direction. My heart drops and time slows. I see death running towards me with blazing red eyes and my name burned into his scythe. And the only thing I could do was close my eyes.

____

Suprise ;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

473K 21.7K 23
COMPLETED | Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, has too many friends to count and is dating the...
218K 5.7K 61
●COMPLETED● At the age of 12 you fell in love with a girl named y/n that you suddenly bumped into in school and you both got close to each other. Sud...
1.1K 132 13
in which a boy attempts to fix a broken relationship that is pulling him down with it ≖ a min yoongi short story
656 26 22
Y/n is daughter of richest businessman in Korea. She befriends the son of her father's enemy Tae and their cook's son Jimin. Y/n's father is greedy a...