Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Talkin in your sleep

355 8 0
By Amympr96

September 1980 / New York

Christiana's POV

"Macho macho man.... I got to be... a macho man" singing out the lyrics to a random song that's stuck in my head. I'm dancing and skipping round the kitchen while drinking my juice. I'm so happy today because today is my weekly phone call with Jon, even though I just seen him on the weekend, but our phone calls are so long and we talk about so many things. "You're certainly happy today Bella" My dad's sudden presence making me flinch in shock "geez dad.... whistle next time will ya" clutching my chest to try and steady my breathing. "So come on... spill it... why you so happy.... " Cocking his bushy brow at me. "Can't your daughter just be happy... for no particular reason" Putting on the cutest pout I can muster. "Anything that makes my daughter happy... makes me happy.... so what is it?" His cocked brow not budging for a second. "Fine.... on my little vacation... I met someone.... A friend" Gently smiling up at him. "What's this friends name?" A curious expression on his face. "Jon..." , " you met.... a boy?" His eyes nearly popping out his head. "Dad he's a friend" , "Oh my god.... I knew this day would come" His large muscular hand rubbing his strained features. "Apart from Lizzie.... He's the only other person who's ever spoke to me.... since the accident..... because he doesn't know..... and I didn't wanna tell him to get lost or tell him about the accident or any of it.... for once I just wanted..... someone to be friends with..... me and not friends with me because they pity me" His large hands pull me into his warm embrace "Anyone who is friends with you out of sympathy.... isn't a real friend baby... so if you tell him and he pities you.... he's not a true friend". There is certainly wisdom in what he says but I'm not quite ready to tell Jon about any of it yet.

I spent most of the day blindly staring at the ticking clock on my bedroom wall. After a while the ticking started to ring through my mind, acting as a reminder of how much time I have left till Jon calls. Another eternity ticks by and the ringing phone blares through my bedroom. My hand can't grab the phone fast enough, it's as if I'm not even in control over my own actions. Jon has completely invaded my mind which I'm certainly not complaining about.

"Hello"

"Hey Rosy Rose... It's Jon... How are ya?"

"Oh Jon!!... I'm great... how about you?"

"I'm good yeah.... just got back from work... wanted to give you a call"

"How's it going at work?"

"I've been writing a lot of songs, just need to make some time to record a few demos... what you been up to since we hung out?"

"Nothing much to be honest, still trying to figure out what I wanna do y know? Umm a part from that.... I had dinner with my dad"

" ooooh what did ya have?"

"Spaghetti Bolognese"

"Ahh man... hope you saved me some honey"

"Oh yeah... I'm mailing it to you now"

"So uhh... I was wonderin if you wanted to hang out.... on Saturday? I could pick you up?"

"That sounds great.... sure"

"So what ya doin right now honey?"

"Oh... Just tryin on some of the new clothes I bought"

"Anythin sexy babe?"

I can't help but burst into a fit of giggles, It's a good thing he can't see my cheeks "Maybe.... shame you can't see"

"Well you could always take a photo of you lookin all sexy for me darlin?"

My attention is ripped from our conversation when my dad starts yelling through the door which I'm sure Jon could hear. "Bella!! You goin to bed now?" , "Yes daddy... goin to bed in a minute" I can literally hear Jon snickering away to himself over the phone.

"Sorry about that"

" I guess I better let you go... but I'll see ya Friday babe"

I know we're just friends but my heart flutters every time he calls me 'babe'. I know its just one of those friendly terms he uses but it still makes me warm and fuzzy inside. As I lay here in bed desperately trying to get to sleep, I can't help but think of Jon and how much I love talking to him. We call each other every week and arrange to hang out every time we call. He's usually the one to call me, with him working a lot, I don't want to hound him with phone calls. After what feels like an eternity of thinking about Jon, I eventually drift off to sleep. Letting my dreams drift me away into the night.

26th December 1980

Christmas day has been and gone and it was the same as usual, fun but with a hint of sadness. But all I could think about the whole day, was getting to today so Jon would call, it's all I ever look forward to, either seeing him or talking to him. My mind has been in overdrive all day and my dad has certainly noticed but thankfully he hasn't brought it up. 

Finally after an eternity of waiting or more like an hour or two since waking up, the phone rings. My hand scrambles to pick the phone up with desperation to hear his husky voice "Hello" Trying my best to keep the excitement at bay. 

"Hey honey.... Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas Jonny.... you have a good day?"

"Yeah it was great.... The whole family stopped by... had a huge dinner and opened our gifts... Thanks for the gift by the way.... you really didn't have to"

"I'm glad you liked it..... Thankyou for mine.... It was so sweet of you" A bashful giggle echoes down the line upon hearing my words. 

"So how was your day?"

"Oh.... ya know.... the same.... had a big dinner and opened gifts.... played some piano with my dad"

"Wow... I never knew you played?"

"Yeah.... my dad taught me when I was a kid"

"Ahh man.... you'll have to play for me sometime"

"Your voice is so sexy Jon...."

"Well should I just keep talkin all night then babe?"

"Well I certainly won't complain"

"So what ya doin right now anyhow?"

"Was just workin out when you called.... I'll tell ya I'm finally startin to get a nice ass"

"You already have a nice ass"

"Now how would know that Jonny?" Enticing him with a sexy voice. 

"Maybe... I've stared at it a few times........ more than a few times" 

"Maybe.... I've stared at yours too"

We continued talking into the early hours of the morning, about all sorts of different things and of course the odd flirtatious remark. As soon as the phone clicks into the holder, my mind is racing over the whole conversation and how much excitement I got from it. Seeing my dad will most definitely be asleep now, I decide to sneak out and grab my camera from downstairs that I was using to take photos yesterday. Once I'm finally in the safety of my room, I strip out of all my clothes, wrapping a black lacey see through robe around me. I set the timer and the flash on the camera and set it a good distance away, making sure it gets my whole body in. I twist my body into the sexiest pose I can possibly think of, fluffing my curly locks and pouting my red lips. The blinding flash surrounds the room and once it's all finished I dart over to the camera, grabbing it and throwing it in my backpack. I will have to go to the local library to get the photo done because the last thing I want is for my dad to see it. 

Finally a few days later, the photo was completely developed but I still couldn't pluck up the courage to look at it. After much deliberation and arguing with myself, I decide to not take a look otherwise I'll think of some sort of excuse not to give it to Jon. 

January 1981 

"Thanks for dropping me off dad.." , "No problem.... you need me to pick you up tonight?" Parking up outside the bar I'm meeting Jon at. "Yeah.... please..." , "Alright.... how about 10?" My jaw drops open in pure shock. "Dad I'm nearly 18!" My brows knitting together with anger "Okay Okay..... 12.... no later and if he tries anything.... I'll kill him" Looking at me with such a stern expression. "Is that him?" My head follows his gaze to the door to the bar to see Jon standing there, fashioning his super tight jeans, trainers and leather jacket. A huge beaming smile opens up my face "Yes!!...... Thankyou daddy.... see ya later..... byeeee" Opening up the door as I shout back at my dad which immediately catches Jon's attention. My excitement to see Jon sprints along the floor, leaping into his arms with a giggle "Hi". "How y doin honey?" Placing me gently on the ground as he speaks. "I'm great... It's so good to see you" Smiling up at him like a school girl with a crush "It's good to see you too honey". "Cmon let's go in" Wrapping his arm round my waist and leading me into the bar. 

"What do you want to drink babe?" , "Uhhh, I'll have a beer" He moves his attention back to the barman, asking for our drinks with money in hand. I'm immediately pulled into a daze when I find myself staring at his soft plump lips. I'm pretty sure he's saying something to me but his lips look so luscious that I can't even listen to a word. He leans right into my ear, his hot breaths fanning my neck, causing my breathing to increase "You look beautiful". My cheeks burn bright red upon hearing his comment "Oh..... thankyou" Nervously tugging at the mini sparkly red dress in hopes it will grow an extra few inches. I have the photo I took for him tucked away inside my bag so I'll give it to him just before I leave, that way I won't be embarrassed when he sees it. 

After 10 minutes of blindly looking round for a table, we finally come across an empty table tucked away in the corner, surprisingly it's really quiet over here compared to the rest of the bar so we can actually hear the music and each other. "After you" Gesturing towards the table with his long arm. Unconsciously my hand grasps round his large hand as I shuffle into the booth, just to help keep myself sturdy. He slumps himself down next to me but when I notice the huge gap between us, I mindlessly shuffle impossibly closer to him to the point our thighs are rubbing together "You.... don't mind me sitting close.... do you?" Lightly biting my plump lip. "Uhh no... It's alright" His eyes flicking between my eyes, down to my dress then back up to my eyes again. 

We continue to talk for a while about different things, work, his family, I know he has brothers but no idea what their names are yet. The beer by this point has made it's home in my body and now I'm tipsy, but at least it's loosened me up somewhat. Every time he says something remotely funny, I make an effort to touch him, only because I want to feel his skin on mine and I need an excuse to do that. "Oh yeah.... That new movie coming out.... what's it called again?" Snapping my fingers in hopes it will jog my memory. "The Evil Dead" Giving me the answer before my brain does "Yeah... that one.... That looks so scary" Widening my eyes in horror. "We could go see it if ya want...." , "Oh I dunno Jonny... you know what I'm like for horror movies" Shrugging my shoulders as I trail off. "Don't worry baby.... you can cosy up to me" A devilish grin curving his lips like horns. My cheeks are now on fire, I might just need a fire engine to cool me down. My eyes flicker from his intense blues, down to his rosebud lips, causing my mouth to dry up "Hmm.... alright" Gently smiling up at him. 

"So how come you've never had a boyfriend before" Quizzing me while sitting on the wall outside the bar, waiting for my dad to pick me up. "Umm.... Not many guys.....  want to get to know me..... or even bother to take a second look.... They only see what's on the surface then head for the hills" , "Well I think your a great girl and I wanna get to know you more" Giggles burst from my lips upon hearing his words, my cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. "You're so beautiful" My breath hitches when his warm hand slides along my cheek, instantly turning it a shade of purple. He pauses for a moment when he notices my shivering body "Here.... Take my jacket" Sliding it off his arms and wrapping it round me. "I umm.... have something for you.... early birthday gift or late Christmas gift.... whatever you wanna call it" His brows furrow together with confusion, his eyes searching mine for answers. My shaky hands nervously pull the photo wrapped in tissue paper  from my bag, so he can't easily have a peak while I'm here. "What is it?" Taking it from my hands and twirling it around in his fingers "It's...... well.... a surprise". His fingers start to unravel the tissue paper causing my eyes to widen with horror "No!!..... Please..... do not...open that thing outside" My voice coming out panicky and breathy. "Why? what kinda surprise is it?" His seductive gaze luring me into a daze "It's.... It's.... the kind of surprise to be enjoyed.... in bed..... alone..... at night" By the time I've finished talking, my body is pushed right up against his. "Oh.... well.... Uhh.... I--I" He stammers and stutters his words out in a shy, blushing mess which I find absolutely adorable. 

Before he even had a chance to say another word, my dad pulls up in the car, beeping his horn. Jon slides off the wall and drops to the floor before reaching out his arms for me to drop into. My ass shuffles to the edge, placing my hands on his shoulders while his hands clutch my waist. He pulls me gently off the wall and plants my feet back on the ground, our eyes never parting for one moment. "So.... I'll call you tomorrow?" His hopeful eyes searching mine for any hesitation. My breath hitches slightly because he's never called me the day after seeing him before, he always waits a few days, sometimes he waits a whole week before calling me if he's been really busy. "Yeah sure..." Nodding swiftly "I hope you had a nice night" His cheeks flushing pink. "I had a great night.... Thankyou" Pulling him in for a warm embrace before we part ways. "Oh.... your jacket..... here" Sliding it off my shivering body "No.... you wear it home.... It'll keep you nice and warm.... besides it looks better on you babe". "I'll see ya Jonny" Giving him a little wave before sliding into the car. 

The next morning I awoke to the ringing of the phone echoing in my ear, ripping me from my dream. An angry groan explodes from my mouth as my hand stumbles to grab the phone, nearly knocking it off my drawers. "Hello!!" Growling out my words with such hatred at whoever woke me up. 

"Oooo someone sounds happy" 

My face lights up like a Christmas Tree when I hear his familiar husky voice "Jonny!! My voice coming out as an ecstatic shriek. 

"Thought I'd surprise you and ring you in the morning for a change.... I didn't wake you up did I?"

"Well.... yeah..... but don't worry I won't kill you for it"

His beautiful laughter echoes down the line, immediately lifting my spirits "So.... I opened the gift"

My eyes and ears hide away in horror and embarrassment, having completely forgotten all about giving him that. I was rather tipsy by the end of the night and so naturally when I got in the car, I had already wiped it from my memory and thought it was still in my bag. Without even thinking, my hand pulls the phone down to my chest, blocking the deafening squeal that's blaring from my mouth. 

When I finally pluck the courage up to pull the phone back up to my ear, he's desperately shouting down the phone in a panic "Chrissy? Chrissy are you alright?.... what happened?"

"Oh umm.... nothing.... I uhh just forgot about that gift"

"Yeah I couldn't believe it.... I had to look at the face a few times to make sure it was your body I was lookin at"

"Oh gosh..... I'm sorry if you.... didn't like it.... or if it was over the line.... It's just.... you asked for a sexy photo so I finally plucked up the courage to do it..... I've never done anything like that before" I'm rambling on so much that I can hardly hear him calling me name in the background. 

"Chrissy.... babe..... Of course I loved it... are you kiddin?, let's just say uhh, me and my hand had a fun night last night" My eyes roll back into my head with pleasure upon hearing his words. 

"Oh my god" My voice all breathy with excitement. 

"I can make out the outline of your tits..... Mmmm my goodness..." 

"You're looking at it now aren't you?" My hand slides under the blankets, my fingers inching towards my juicy folds. My fingers push through my folds, instantly getting soaking wet, prompting a loud gasp from my lips. 

"I can't take my eyes off you.... I wanna see what's under that sexy little robe" My fingers start caressing circles in my clit but remaining silent so he doesn't hear. 

"Well I'm afraid that's all your getting for now Jonny"

"Well thankyou for this anyhow... I definitely wasn't expecting it" We continue talking until he has to go, seeing as it's still the weekend, he'll be heading home today then next weekend we're going to the movies, which I am looking so forward to. 

 Jon's POV 

February 1981 

"Yeah my dad's out at the moment..."

"Oh great"...... "Uhh I mean... you rarely get the house to yourself"

"Oh yeah...."

"So uhh.... what you wearin?" 

"Jonny"

"Cmon babe.... I'm curious I wanna know"

"Well I ..... I just got out the bath when you called so I'm not wearin anything"

"Mmm you just painted a real sexy picture to go with that photo baby"

A tiny whimper echoes down the line followed by a sweet seductive sigh.

"Tell me what you're doin"

"I'm rubbing my pussy for you Jonny!!"

My hand grasps at my hard cock, giving it a tug "Ahhh fuck yeah..... really?"

"Yeahh..... Mmmm"

"Ahhh shit.... describe it for me" Pulling my dick out my pants, slowly rubbing it in my hand. 

"It's so warm and wet.......... Ahhhhh yeahh...... it's so tight"

"Ahhh shit..... fuck" My hand pumping faster and faster with each stroke, prompting moans from my lips. 

A few moments later....

"I'm cumming Jonny!!" She breaks off into various loud moans which sends me over, causing me to blow my load. 

Suddenly a realisation of what we had just done came crashing down on me. We officially took one giant leap over that friend line and into an unknown place, which is rather scary but at the same time exciting. A deadly silence fell on our conversation for what felt like an eternity until she finally broke the silence. 

" Jonny" Her voice breaking slightly. 

"Chrissy babe..... no..... Wait" The phone clicks, telling me she's put the phone down. In a fit of rage, my hand slams the phone back down on the holder. The panic starts to rise up in my throat, feeling as though I've royally fucked things up between us. In a desperate attempt to tell her how sorry I am, I dial her number again but all I get is a continuous ringing in my ear. Once the failure sets in, I throw my head back on the pillow, my mind racing over what just happened. I know things between us were becoming more flirty and heated and when we are together in person, we can control it a lot more but when we're talking on the phone, we tend to get carried away with each other. The last thing I ever wanted was for our friendship to be thrown under the bus. I will do anything to keep her as my friend and I won't stop until I know things are alright. 

Notes 

I wanted this episode to purposely be a bunch of phone calls between the pair of them and their thoughts. The phone calls obviously last a lot longer than what I write so naturally you just have to let your imagination tell you what they would have talked about. As the months go on, the phone calls get a lot more flirtatious. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
5.2K 192 46
Two weeks in a secluded villa on the white sandy beaches of a Caribbean island and You meet your Rock idol What can go wrong??? Two weeks of sex, pa...
41.9K 1.1K 58
Note: I know not all information in this story is accurate. That is why it is fanfiction. So don't pin point every single error or inaccurate mistake...
3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...