š‹šŽš•š„ š“š€š‹šŠ || kamisama...

By msredriot

"I prefer to wear white kimonos but the colorful ones are also pretty." "By colorful ones, she means two colo... More

"š“š‡š„ š†šŽšƒ'š’ šš‹š„š’š’šˆšš†."
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]

[6]

2.3K 132 2
By msredriot

➪➪➪

Night fell and Jenju went back to his realm to finish up some work much to Y/n's disappointment.

She had also heard that his familiar gave him a year's worth of work all to finish in one week all because Jenju left without him.

'I forgot how foxes can be.' she thought with a small smile.

"How sad for Jenju but at least I have you to accompany me." she muttered to the bird at the top of her lantern as it soon flew away and continued.

Walking along with the lonely place as she blessed it.

She was currently in Yakushima, walking in a beautiful white kimono with multiple layers of finest of silk and lace as they made her look the more graceful. She let her hair free as a white and very wide bamboo hat with a white veil covered her whole self, hidden by the veil around it.

She had a bamboo stick with a lantern on the top of it, serving light to her as she walked.

Her whole figure and a soft white light emitting, making her truly look like a goddess.

She finally finished her walk and walked towards the vast lake.

"I feel faint." she commented making her lantern dissolve into mist as she placed her hat on the water and let it float, slowly feeling the cool water as she let her mind wander elsewhere as she dived right in.

A few minutes later and she was now growing bigger and bigger, her clothes now all wet.

She now dived right in the middle of the lake, few sharp crystals spiking right out of the water as they made her company, Y/n back to her original self.

"I want to disappear." the goddess said as she played with one of the many white shiny crystals that surrounded her lake.

"But my existence is too precious to those little mortals." Y/n said as she summoned a small crystal in her palm and threw it somewhere in the lake when suddenly she heard a light ringing, similar to a bell.

"Who goes there?" Y/n asked looking around at her empty surroundings, a small smile forming in her face as she saw a small dot in the water glow "Ariel my lady!" a small voice replied, a small fairie forming in the lake with its water "Little Ariel, how good is it to see you."

"Pardon me my lady!" the fairie said as she now flew up in the air, her little wings fluttering loudly that resembled a bell's sound.

"A message for me from Raijin?" she questioned, letting the small fairie sit on top of her open palm.

"My lady, the Lord Raijin said that he will come and play quoit with you." the faerie said as she placed a plate full of red fruits on a little table that floated freely in the ginormous glass gazebo of the Goddess.

"Did he give you a specific time?" Y/n asked as she made a small crown of crystals form on top of the fairie's head.

"Next full moon!" the faerie replied back making her hum in acknowledgement.

"My lady, must I say your hair has gotten quite long now." Ariel said smiling wildly at her as she began admiring Y/n's hair long hair blending with the water as it floated freely, knowing very well that the goddess loved her hair being brushed and taken care of.

The goddess hummed, agreeing, now looking at herself in the water 'My hair did grow longer.' she thought as she now brushed the raven hair that floated in the water. "If that was all you needed to tell little one, then you may leave." Y/n said as she watched the fairie gracefully curtsy as it now disappeared with a small pop, splashing water everywhere.

She swam deeper in the lake, freely enjoying the moonlight.

Raijin was the God of thunder, lightning and storms. Sudden visits by Ariel during her time in the mortal realm wasn't unusual, the two immortal beings were good old friends.

Tho the God of Thunder was an absolute tsundere and loathed being teased by Y/n every time he came to her demanding to play quoit with him so he resorted in making Ariel do it for him every time.

She thoroughly enjoyed her peacefulness when she suddenly heard an unknown voice not too far away.

"Who goes there?" Y/n asked as she smoothly petted the water, readying herself.

A  few twigs breaking and bushes shuffling, steps could be clearly heard now making her grow irritated at the lack of response which made her go in defense mode and immediately threw her hand in the air, sending the water upwards as it created a white barrier around them making them gasp.

"State your reason as to why you're interrupting my sacred time." she voiced, her voice calm yet held a powerful undertone to it, now standing up fully which made the lake move in a frenzy and the mountain to rumble.

Nanami and Tomoe quickly went on their knees as they looked down, avoiding eye contact as the young goddess wordlessly placed the flowers in front of her.

"Flowers?"

She looked at them, realizing who they were which made her furrow her brown at her, "Mikage Goddess," she voiced, Nanami squinting a bit as she raised her head as the woman in front of her practically glowed.

"You have a wish, am I right?" Y/n suddenly asked as she now made the barrier disappear, waving her hand vaguely making the Goddess float and come in front of her.

Nanami squealed at the sudden movement yet immediately shut her mouth as she came face to face with the Moon Goddess.

"I-I have a wish!." Nanami uttered nervously handing her the flowers.

Tomoe wanted to die on the spot.

'Just how foolish can that child be?!' he thought annoyed and full of rage, hands gripping his haori tightly his knuckles were turning white.

"Chrysanthemums again, how lovely." Y/n noted as she touched the petals.

She then made the girl go back down quite quickly which made Nanami squeal.

She shortly began turning smaller by the second, with each step she took her figure began to shrink.

A cloud then assisted her, scooping her up on top of it as Nanami wordlessly removed her jacket as she placed them on Y/n's legs which were quite exposed.

"Tomoe!" Nanami yelled as she looked at him.

Tomoe shortly removed his kimono jacket and draped it on the goddess' shoulders, hesitantly and cautiously.

'Deep breaths Tomoe, don't back down.' he thought to himself as he looked at the ethereal woman in front of him, internally screaming at how beautiful she was.

"Shall we speak in your shrine?" she asked curiously "Towards the Mikage Shrine!" Nanami exclaimed as she lead the way.

"Quite energetic is your lady hm?" Y/n asked amused as she looked down at Tomoe with a gentle smile as her hair was still dripping with water and unto Tomoe's kimono.

"Please excuse my hair." Y/n now exclaimed as she looked at the damping spot.

"It's alright my lady, it's alright."

She only continued to look at the fox, feeling a sense of nostalgia from him "You remind me of someone." she wondered "Your white hair, I feel like it was black in the past." she noted, softly touching his hair as she caressed it.

She only smiled and shook those thoughts from her head and placed both of her hands back on her lap as she was led to a shadow carriage.

"I haven't been in one of these for so long." she exclaimed happily as Tomoe placed her on the carriage gently and soon stepped in as well as Nanami struggled to come in.

The moon goddess only looked at her in amusement as she sent a white mist towards her, softly enveloping Nanami as she was raised her up making her yelp.

"Shall we?"

➪➪➪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.4K 79
Tomoe and Nanami have been friends for years, They have shared their lives with each other, never doubting one another. What happens when their relat...
315K 10.3K 42
Nanami's best friend Hikari has a strange past. She is covered in mystery but she is a loyal friend. After Hikari leaves to 'visit her Grandma' she c...
997 41 11
What does love mean to a hopeless romantic? Meet Y/n, a pastry company owner, and also a hopeless romantic who romanticizes the very meaning of love...
230K 6.8K 45
COMPLETED "It was a quite night. The full moons light passed though the water and shined though my window, like it was trying to reach out to me. It...