The things I did

بواسطة lizziecolsen

(Y/N)'s life changes forever when she meets the woman who makes her want to love again. Lizzie x fem reader ᗢ... المزيد

Tip of the Iceberg
Madd Hatter
What A Save
Not My Girlfriend
Wait, What?
Used
Coffee
Jersey City
Be Honest
I Don't Know
Peace and Quiet
Orange Orangutan
The Serpent
The Great Nor'Easter
Designated Mom
Tram Car
Unwanted Guest
Alone With Dominos
Goodbye Orangutan
Don't Remind Me
Tell Me
2 Weeks
Milo Greene
They'll Love You
Surprise!
You Have Got to be Kidding Me
Breaking the Tension
Perverts
One Big Mistake
Stay
The Best Surprise
Open Your Eyes
No More Games
Pancakes
Runyon Canyon Park
She's Hiding Something
Unknown Number
Hard Pill to Swallow
2 AM
A Love Like Theirs
Nurse to the Rescue
A Peaceful Day
There Goes the Peace
Goodbye
Follow Your Gut
Welcome Home
The Truth
What Really Happened That Night
Let Me Think About It
My Work Here is Done
Sarah's Plan
Waiting Game
Operation Sarah's plan
Celebrity Crush
Tell Her Yourself
Breakfast
- L
Mrs. Doubtfire
Take Off
Lizzie's Plan
The Final Push
Wedding Day Outfits
Wedding Day Outfits Pt 2
It's Time
Where Are You?
Lets Get Out of Here
Olsen With the Swish
12 PM
Flight 213
Something to Complain About
Nice Car
Are We There Yet?
Home Away From Home
Lets Talk
No Sleep
Silver Sun Mall
Jealous?
Guitar Hero
Lets Go For a Walk
Rare Type of Person
Bonfire
Jetski
Oh Shit
Robbie
Sarah And I Will Handle It
Who's At The Door?
Who Is This Guy?
The Walk
Holland's Trip
Now What?
Hit and Run
Johnny's Coming to LA
Soon After Midnight
No Sarah Allowed
Get Her Out of the House
Jellyfish
No Answer
I Get to Kiss Her
I'm Right Here
3 AM
I'll Handle This
Meet Johnny
I've Seen That Look Before
Time to Step Up
We're Getting Married
Cheers
PR Nightmare
Steamy Shower
Taste Of Your Own Medicine
Sweet Love
I Fucking Love Minions
Be Ready To Be Disappointed
The Talk
Sweet Love will be up soon

Madd Hatter Round 2

6.4K 197 96
بواسطة lizziecolsen

     You're scrambling around your apartment, rushing to get ready as you hear your phone ding.

     You pick up your phone to see that Alyssa has texted you.

                                MESSAGES
     Alyssa: I'm on my way!

    "Shit" you say to yourself as you throw your phone back down on to your bed and hurry to get ready. Alyssa only lived 10 minutes away from you, so you were now limited on time.

     You quickly get yourself decent looking just as your phone dings again.  You pick it up to see that Alyssa has texted you that she is here. You text her back telling her you're on your way down to meet her.

     You rush out of your apartment and head towards the stairs to meet Alyssa in the main lobby. Once you reach the main lobby, you wave to Alyssa as she spots you. Alyssa begins to make her way over to you.

     "Hey! I'm so glad you made it here" you say to Alyssa as you go to hug her.

     "I haven't gone out in so long, I needed this" Alyssa says as she returns the hug.

     You two make your way up the stairs and head to your apartment. You open the door and let Alyssa walk in first with you following behind closing the door.

     "Woooow. I think this is the first time I've ever been  to your apartment" Alyssa says as she looks around.

     "Well it's not just mine, I share it with Becky" you say as you walk up behind her.

     "Where is Becky?" Alyssa asks as she looks around for Becky.

     "She met some guy recently named Matt. They're actually out on a date right now."

"Oh wow good for her."

     "Yeah good for her, sucks for me. I have to hear about it 24/7."

     Alyssa giggles as you complain about Becky's new guy.

     "Where should I put my bag?" Alyssa asks as she takes her bag off her shoulder.

     "Oh! Let me take that from you. I'll show you to my room" you say as you grab Alyssa's bag from her.

     You lead Alyssa down the hallway to your room, where you both will be sleeping tonight.

     "I hope you don't mind, but I figured we could share my bed for the night" you say as you place Alyssa's bag on your bed.

     "I don't mind! Who doesn't love sleepovers" she says as she looks around your room.

     "Cool posters. I love Fleetwood Mac" Alyssa says as she walks over to the poster.

     "No way, really? They're my favorite band!" You say with excitement.

"Same!"

     "Well I'm going to call us an Uber and in the meantime I can give you a quick tour of the apartment" you say as you grab your phone to call the Uber.

     "That sounds good" Alyssa says as she continues to study your posters.

     You open the Uber app on your phone and request an Uber to come pick you up.

     "Alright, it says they'll be here in 15 minutes. In the meantime, let me give you that tour" you say as you begin to exit your room.

     Alyssa follows behind you, closing the door to your bedroom behind her. You walk down the hallway and point out the bathroom and Becky's room to Alyssa. You make your way back into the living room where the kitchen and couch are located.

     "And here we have the kitchen and the little tv area. It's nothing big, but it works for Becky and I" you say as you finish up the tour.

    "Wow. It's really nice. Is that a balcony over there?" Alyssa asks as she points to the sliding doors.

     "Yeah it is! I can show you if you'd like. It's really nice and night. You get a perfect view of the city."

     You lead Alyssa over to the sliding glass doors and slide the doors open, allowing Alyssa to step outside on to the balcony. You follow behind her closing the door behind you.

     "Wow. This view is incredible. I would never get tired of this" Alyssa says as she takes in the view.

     "Yeah it is really nice. Becky and I definitely lucked out with finding this apartment" you say as you also take in the view.

     While outside, you hear your phone ding in your pocket causing you to look at it. You pull the phone out of your pocket and see that your Uber driver has arrived.

     "That's our Uber driver, we should head down now" you say as you put your phone back into your pocket.

     Alyssa opens the sliding doors while walking back into the apartment. You follow behind her closing the doors behind you. You quickly walk back to your room to grab your purse and keys. You make your way back to the living room and open the front door for Alyssa, allowing her to exit the apartment. You close the door behind you and lock up, so you can begin your night.

     You both make your way down the stairs and head out the apartment building to find your Uber driver. You both walk out of the apartment building and find your Uber sitting in a gray Honda Accord waiting for you two.

     You both approach the car and slide into the back seat, getting yourselves comfortable.

"(Y/N) Paulson?" The Uber driver asks.

"Yes that's me!" You say back to the driver.

     You begin to become tense, hoping the driver doesn't say anything about your last name.

     The driver begins to pull out of the main parking lot once you and Alyssa are situated. You feel your body relax as the car takes off.

     "Justin just texted me. He says he is at Madd Hatter now" Alyssa says as she reads the text from her phone.

     "Okay tell him we will be there in 10 minutes" you say to Alyssa.

     Alyssa responds to Justin and you both sit there in silence during your ride.

     The silence breaks when you hear your phone ding in your pocket. You pull your phone out to see who has texted you.

                                  MESSAGES

     Sarah: Enjoy your night, don't have too much fun without me. Don't forget to update me about Becky!

     You: Oh I'm going to have the best time of my life without you. I still haven't heard from Becky yet.

     Sarah: You know you're the worst sometimes. Maybe you should text her.

    Sarah was right. You hadn't heard from Becky for a few hours which was so unlike her. You decide to text her to make sure everything is going smoothly.

                                   MESSAGES

     You: How is everything going? I haven't heard from you in a while.

     Becks: I think I'm going to marry this man.

     You: Oh god, I guess that means it's going well. Let's not jump the gun too quick.

     You aren't surprised that Becky was already falling for this guy quickly. She was always boy crazy.

                                   MESSAGES

     You: Oh boy, she says she's going to marry this guy.

     Sarah: Lol well I guess that means it's going well. I'm not shocked that she is already talking about marriage.

     You: Hopefully she doesn't scare this guy off with the marriage talk.

     You put your phone away as the Uber driver pulls up in front of Madd Hatter. You and Alyssa thank the driver and get out of the car to make your way into the club.

     As you walk into the club, you see Bender, the owner, walking up to you.

     "What? No Becky tonight?" Bender asks as he approaches you.

     "No, not tonight. She's on a date" you say as you answer Bender.

      "A date!? Good for her. Who is this with you tonight?"

     "This is Alyssa, my coworker" you say as you introduce Bender to Alyssa.

     "A pleasure to meet you Alyssa. My name is Bender. I am the owner of this bar" Bender says as he reaches his hand out to shake Alyssa's.

     Alyssa smiles at Bender as she shakes his hand. You suddenly spot Justin over at the bar ordering a drink. You excuse yourself from Alyssa and Bender as you make your way over.

     "Let me get a Malibu Baybreeze here for my friend" Justin says as he sees you approaching him.

     The bartender nods at Justin and walks away to make your drink. Justin turns to talk to you.

"Where's Alyssa?" He asks looking behind you.

     "Oh, she's talking with Bender" you say as you turn your body to point over at Alyssa and Bender.

     "Ah I see. Playing match maker are we?" Justin says as he takes a sip from his drink.

     "Oh god no. All I did was introduce them because that's the proper thing to do."

     The bartender walks over with your drink and hands it to you.

"Thank you" you say to the bartender.

     "So, any update on the Lizzie situation?" Justin asks.

     "Yes actually. Sarah went out to eat with her and her sisters today and she tells me her sisters were constantly asking about me" you say as you take a sip from your drink.

     "Shut the fuck up. Mary-Kate and Ashley were asking about you?! That's crazy" Justin says with excitement.

     "Yeah I know! Sarah told me the twins wanted to meet me so in 2 weeks I'm going to fly out to LA to see Sarah and Holland and meet the twins."

     "I can't believe that. How do you think Lizzie feels about that?"

     "Well I'm going to assume she's okay with it if I'm meeting her sisters. I honestly could care less at this point what she thinks."

"Oof. Someone's angry."

     "I wouldn't say angry. Sarah told me the wedding is still on and Lizzie plans to invite Becky and I. Speaking of, if I get a plus one you're coming with me."

     "A celebrity wedding possibly filled with drama? Count me in."

     You roll your eyes at Justin as he giggles at his comment.

     "Oh look who's out on the dance floor" Justin says as he watches Bender lead Alyssa to the dance floor.

     "Something tells me Alyssa won't be coming home with me tonight" you say as you watch Alyssa and Bender.

     "I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Looks like you're going home alone."

     You shrug your shoulders and say "oh well" to yourself. Justin suddenly stands up and reaches his hand out to you.

     "Come on, let's go dance" Justin says as he waits for you to grab his hand.

     You reach out for his hand and stand up as he pulls you out to the dance floor. The two of you meet with Alyssa and Bender on the dance floor.

     Alyssa grabs the drink from your hand and chugs the whole thing. You laugh as you watch Alyssa down the whole thing. The 4 of you dance the night away.

     "It's getting late, I think I'm going to get going" you say as you check your phone and see that it is now 1 AM.

     "I think I will join you on that offer" Justin says as he follows you off the dance floor.

     You look back at Alyssa to see if she is coming with you. She gives you a look telling you that she is staying with Bender. You smile at her and give her a thumbs up as you follow Justin out of the bar.

     "Do you want to come back to my place? I'm sure Becky is awake waiting for me to get back so she can tell me all about Mr. Dreamy" you say as you pull your phone out to get an Uber.

     "Ummmmm DUH. I wouldn't want to miss this for the world" Justin says as he waits with you for the Uber.

     The Uber driver pulls up and you and Justin get into the back seat of the car. The driver drives off towards your apartment.

     When you reach your apartment, you and Justin get out of the car and walk into the building. You both make your way up the stairs towards your apartment.

     You unlock the door and allow Justin to walk in first. When you both walk in, you see Becky sitting on the couch watching tv.

     "FINALLY! You're home! I've been waiting for you to get here" Becky says as she springs up from the couch.

     "Omg! Hey Justin! Let me tell you both about my date" Becky says as she walks towards you both.

     You roll your eyes as you say, "oh boy here we go."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

367K 13.7K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...
Regret Me بواسطة zel

قصص الهواة

55.7K 2.6K 91
Book 2 of Midnight Rain "I hate how I let you treat me," I admitted, "I hate that you felt like I couldn't love you hard enough and I hate that you d...
55.1K 2K 46
Y/n is a British actor who had been in a relationship causing him to pull away from Hollywood for a few months. That was until he got offered a role...
32.9K 1.5K 49
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...