The savior of worlds

Oleh CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 62

184 6 0
Oleh CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

1 hour later

I was bathed in blood surrounded by the corpses of my troops hollowed bodies with tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't do anything else.

I was too damn broken to even try to do anything else.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Reave with a somehow alive Ornstein.

"Hey." I said weakly.

"Holy fucking shit." Ornstein said looking at the carnage.

"Ditto." Reave said with what sounded like admiration.

I took in a deep breath and stood up.

"I didn't see my apprentices here. Nor did I see their loved ones. Where are they?" I asked to both Reave and Ornstein.

"They went after the Gorosei and Im in the tunnels of the main castle. They were accompanied by Oscar as well. The main forces on the other hand went after the marines and about half hollowed due to some devil fruit user's attack. The other half of the forces are on the other side of the city trying to get one of the backup lifts operational." Ornstein supplied.

"Oh thank the lord." I said as I got my sword from where it was stuck in the corpse of one of Junior's men.

"What are you going to do?" Reave asked me.

"I'm gonna go find my apprentices and meet back up with you guys later." I said.

"Can we get an estimate of how long you'll be gone?" Reave asked.

"1 hour at most." I said as I sheathed my blade and put on my ringed knight armor.

"And if you're not back by then?" Ornstein asked.

I paused for a minute before responding. "Run like hell."

Reave and Ornstein nodded at that before heading to the other side of Mariejois and I moved to the main palace.

As I entered the palace I saw multiple corpses of royal guards.

The place looked straight out of the hunter's nightmare.

I was impressed to say the least.

As I  continued to move through the building I eventually found the throne room.

And the throne was destroyed.

Not to surprising.

I kept moving before I found the chamber that used to contain the big strawhat.

Now it was blown open with the old swordsman of the Gorosei's corpse on the top of the mechanism the opens it with the indentation of a foot shown clearly.

Jaune's handiwork no doubt.

But oddly enough his sword was gone.

Oscar or Adam grabbed it most likely.

I continued moving in before I found the corpse of a ankylosaurus.

Another member of the Gorosei most likely. Perhaps the one with the cane?

I continued walking before I found the decapitated corpse of the youngest member of the Gorosei.

Adam is the only one of them that could have done it.

I kept walking down the hall until I found the long bearded member of the Gorosei frozen in ice.

Whitley's handiwork no doubt.

I shattered the statue and kept moving.

Then I found the flattened corpse of a pudgy man with a big white handlebar mustache.

Mercury must have been the cause of this. Only he can crush a body in such a fashion.

I noticed that there was still more length to the tunnel.

How fucking long is this thing?

I kept walking before I saw them.

What I saw was beautiful.

It was Adam, Whitley, Mercury, Jaune, Oscar, Quelaan, Pyrrha, and Neo tag teaming some random dude who I am going to guess is Im.

His face at this point was completely messed up to the point that he would unrecognizable to his own mother.

I merely bought some popcorn from the shop and watched as they demolished him.

Im put up a valiant defense before he was skewered in the stomach by Mercury.

"Gotcha." Was all he said before making a quake bubble on the blade of his halberd and blew up Im from the inside.

I smiled and began to clap. "Well done! Well done!" I shouted with pride.

They all turned to look at me with tired smiles on their faces.

"Good to see you sir." Whitley said with exhaustion clear in his tone.

I walked made a portal back to where the main force was. "Come on. Let's get back to the rest of them."

They didn't waste a second and bolted through the portal.

I chuckled and followed them as well.

We emerged in what seemed to be a makeshift military hospital.

I looked around with an impressed look on my face.

Not bad for a hour of prep time.

"Holy shit." Oscar said impressed before he fell on a nearby cot.

But right before he hit the damn thing time stopped and everything went grey.

Reave appeared next to me in a flash. "He's here."

"No shit." I said in confirmation.

And in a flash of holy light God appeared.

Me and Reave immediately kneeled.

"Greetings my lord." We said in unison.

"Rise my champions." God said and we did so. "You two have done very well."

"Thank you." We said in perfect unison.

"Which is why I have decided to let you two pick your rewards yourself."

"I want the best trident in the multiverse." Reave said without hesitation.

God snapped his fingers and a majestic trident appeared.

Reave snatched the thing out of the air and began to inspect his new weapon.

God then turned to me. "And what do you wish?"

I thought for a moment before smiling.

I pointed at my apprentices.

"Make them crusaders." I said with a smile.

God smiled back. "A wise choice." He then looked at me seriously. "Shall you explain to them what they're in for?"

I nod. "I'll let them know. But you do realize that you should probably explain it as well. I mean they will be working for you now."

God nods. "I was planning on doing that anyway."

And so time unfroze.

Oscar didn't finish his faceplant pointed his weapons along with everyone else at God which prompted me and Reave to promptly disarm all of them.

"Weapons down people!" I shouted to everyone at which caused them to be utterly confused.

I rolled my eyes. "This man is my boss and the creator of all things. He could blink and you'd be gone."

At that note everyone dropped their weapons. Some of them looked stunned. Others looked terrified. Others just didn't give a damn at this point.

I gestured for my apprentices to sit down. "You're gonna want to sit down for this."

Well I'm finally out of school. Holy hell that took forever. I won't be updating this thing very frequently. I've got another series in the works which is taking up a bit of my attention. I'm planning on making this one with a lot of world building but I fully intend on finishing this series with a bang. But any and all help on the series that I'm working on would be appreciated.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

106 0 9
Hopefully the first of many stories I begin to post. This is the first one I want to do with several other verses, please don't be too harsh and hope...
1.8K 27 104
This is the whole saga for the RWBY stories and crossover stories, I have moved all the stories here. Making up more space instead of adding separate...
3K 67 11
Hello! this is my first story so please don't criticize me and instead give me tips on how to be a better writer! anyways. (WARNING!: DISCONTINUED) Y...
12.6K 245 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...