What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

14

9.4K 425 912
By Eggroll47

"Mr. Ackerman ?"

The man only hummed in response, eyes fixed on some documents.

"I'm here to inform you about the dinner with the President of Beast Enterprise. Apparently he's not feeling well so he would like to reschedule it."

"Then do it."

"Yes sir." His secretary nods

The woman immediately begins to type on her phone.

"By the way, sir.. That's it for your schedule today, so may I go home early ?"

"What ?" He puts down the papers in his hand, "'go home early' you said ?" Levi asked. Then he seems to be in a deep thought for a mere second, "Ms. (L/n)."

"Yes sir ?"

"How's the progress on the Hotel Acquisition ? Call Hanji right now and-"

"I already got the proposal and it's right there." (Y/n) points her hand to a certain direction, which is right beside Levi's mug. There lies a neatly typed proposal she mentioned.

"I see."

"Yes sir."

Levi purses his lips, "then what about headhunting Dr. Grisha ?"

"I've scheduled a meeting for next week."

"Tch.. Then what about renovating the study ?'

"I already selected some renovators for you, sir." (Y/n) answers, the smile never leaving her face since it's part of her 'professional image'.

He huffs.

"Then what about my insomnia ?"

"I already got your prescription for sedatives from Dr. Nile Dok."

Levi holds back the urge to pull his hair out, "Alright, alright. Why do you have to be so fucking verbose ?" he unintentionally snaps.

"I'm just answering your questions sir."

"See ? You keep talking back to me !" Levi slams his fist lightly on the table, "I'm not happy about this."

"Well I'm pretty sure 'happy' is not in your vocabulary, sir." She replies, "So, may I go now or do you wish to keep rambling about-"

"Screw off."

(Y/n) bows. "Alright, thank you sir," the secretary beams politely before exiting his office.

The second she's gone from his sight, Levi let out a loud sigh,

"I just wanted her to stay longer, dammit.."

--

"Huh.. Very rare of you to treat me lunch, vice president."

Levi ignores the mocking voice of his maniac friend, "So, what's your opinion ?" He threw a question instead.

"About our upcoming hotel project ? Well I think we should-"

"No shit," he wipes his mouth with a napkin, "I mean about Ms. (L/n). It really looks like she's going to quit. What do I do to stop this unspeakable situation ?"

Hanji scrunches her nose, putting her eating utensils down, "I'll help you to sort out this unspeakable situation. You see, you don't have a clue to know what she wants and desires. AND HERE YOU ARE, ASKING HER TO MARRY YOU JUST LIKE THAT !" She cackles a little before turning serious, "It's not like she'd say yes right away.."

"It's called taking it one step at a time, you short idiot. Relationships come first."

"Relationship, huh.."

"Yesssss. Oh- Now lemme give you some tips, you might want to practice them today. The sooner the better." Hanji smirks.

"Bring it on, shitty glasses."

---

"So, may I know why are you driving me home tonight ? It's not like I'm complaining but-"

"Shut up and be grateful to your boss." Levi steps out from the car as soon as they stop right in front of (Y/n)'s apartment. Then, he walked her to the front door of the apartment building.

The secretary bows, "Well then, thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow, sir." (Y/n) then turns away to walk inside.

"Oi brat."

"Yes sir ?" She turns around, ready to answer any of his questions, or doing favors that he's probably going to ask.

"Wasn't I sweet ?"

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped to the ground, eyes opened wide as she became bewildered, "Pardon ?"

"I'm giving you a ride home. I ditched my work to bring you home like this, just the two of us. With me, everyday from now on, will be a happy one, filled with romance everyday."

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't understand-"

"What I'm saying is.. I'll go out with you, brat." Levi says with a deadpan expression.

(Y/n) still can't comprehend what her boss just said. She stays silent.

"What ? Are you that touched ?"

She clears her throat before giving him an apologetic smile, "Um, Mr. Ackerman ?"

Levi raises an eyebrow.

"You're not my type."

And that's when the poor vice president choked, ruining his calm image.

He takes a big step closer to his secretary, "What ? Say that again you little shit."

"You're not my type of guy, sir. My type of guy is someone who's nice, kind, and considerate."

"How can you say that after all I did for you ? You ungrateful brat. How is this not being considerate ?" He growls. His steel grey eyes squinting at her in a threatening manner.

(Y/n) shook her head, "That's not the consideration I wanted. If I don't want it, that's not considering me at all."

"Well then, Mr. Ackerman.." She bows once again, "I hope you find someone else who suits you better. Have a good evening, sir." Without sparing him a second glance, she quickly enters her apartment building and goes to her room.

With a long sigh, (Y/n) plops down on her couch, "Ha ! Relationship and marriages.. How the fuck he just talked about them like they're nothing ?"

"Hell ! even he said it all with a straight face ! That's creepy.."

Just as she was about to change her blouse, a vibrating noise erupted from her phone.

~Incoming call~

[Vice President Ackerman]

'I'm pretty sure that damn dwarf is still here..'

Suspicion fills her gut as (Y/n) takes a peek from her window. Looking down at car that's still parked right in front of the apartment building.

"Oh shit he is.."

Since she's annoyed by his actions, the secretary decides to ignore her buzzing phone. Instead, she's sitting on the sofa, arms crossed, staring at her phone as if she's waiting for his next movements. "What are you gonna do now huh ? Break the door ?" (Y/n) grumbles.

To her luck, it doesn't happen. But instead, there's a chat notification floating on her lockscreen.

- Vice president Ackerman

Just what the hell is wrong with you, Ms. (L/n) ? You're one hell of a damn secretary.

(Y/n) (L/n) -

I apologize, I didn't know you were being serious when you asked me to marry you. And now you're asking me out, I don't know what to say. If I may add, you sounded like a freak, sir.

- Vice President Ackerman

Forget about what's gone past. What's that about me not being your type ? Are you out of your mind ? What don't you like about me ?

(Y/n) wheezes, "Oh so now he's assuming that I'm out of my mind just because I rejected him ?" She cracks her knuckles, "alright, I'll spit out everything I don't like about that short stuff."

(Y/n) (L/n) -

You're always about yourself. You always insult people, including Mr. Smith's eyebrows. You just make decisions on your own and bark orders 24/7. And you always punish employees for not polishing their shoes and desks. Now if you'll excuse me, I would like a decent sleep now. Goodnight sir.

Their chat ends there.

Meanwhile, outside the apartment, Levi's quite surprised to see her rambling about things she doesn't like about him.

"Relationship tips my ass.. Shitty glasses' gonna pay for making me go through this sappy shit.."

The vice president sighs, he diverts his gaze to the night sky above him, "So much for trying to make her stay.." Levi muttered.

-- SMALL FLASHBACK --

"Will I ever meet you again ?"

Her soft tiny hands grasped into the old crippled shirt that clung to the boy's body. He looked at her with a gaze that she couldn't read, "I don't think.. I-It's too hard, and I have no purpose in this life.." he stammered.

"Then find me, and marry me in the future ! Live for me !" The little girl cried, "promise me that we'll meet again !"

A new wave of emotions that he had never felt before washed over him.

"I'll try, I'll try to find you again.." He linked his skinny pinky to hers.

"And then I'll marry you."

-- END OF SMALL FLASHBACK -- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 19.8K 20
Although you'd hoped for it, you'd never expected to see your one night stand again. At least, until fate gives you a giant 'fuck you' and and he's y...
12.8K 356 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
49.7K 4.6K 27
"Why did I have to get stuck with you?" he asked, being clearly annoyed by her. "Cause you adore me," she teased, getting on his last nerve. --- Bein...
297K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...