The Devil Made Him Do It

De lifeofanaeefa

Desire, Lust, and Jealousy Which would Severus Be? Volumes of Severus Snape Smut One-shots that take any wom... Mai multe

Volume 1 - Another Mans Stare Is Another Life Lost
Volume 2 - Aroma Seduce Strip Joint
Volume 4 - Arizona Weather Lust
Volume 5 - The Anger Made Her Do It
SEVERUS SNAPE POV
Volume 7 - A Very Dark Man, But Not With Her

Volume 3 - Daddy's Father's Day

3.9K 115 155
De lifeofanaeefa

I recommend listening to the song on repeat!

Severus has a pleasant Father's Day with his children and naughty wife.

His nose brushed against your ear and cheeks inhaling your scent. "Mmmm good morning darling. . . . I could eat you right now."

The day has come. Expressing one's love for fathers all around. It comes to a point where we as an individual and group celebrate either a role being portrayed as a dad or bonds being formed. Loving someone who has been through so much and sacrificed their whole demeanor to make their children comfortable and safe is any man's dream.

Even if your father never stepped foot in your life. Almost anyone has had some union with a friend who takes care of you. It can be challenging, to deserve such a life as a father. Are my children healthy? Why are they sad today? Am I doing something wrong?

These are all the questions Severus Snape has brought in himself. It wasn't easy being a father of three kids with the love of his life. Two older boys and one girl. It was perfect. The boys took care of their little sister.

Severus questioned himself every day of his life, thinking why did the gods give him such a second chance at fate? You brought the good in him. Not to say life was easy when you first met. No, it was more difficult. You see, you both hated each other. To make matter's worse, you both had a physical attraction towards each other. You hated that Severus was so handsome and mysterious and Severus hated that he was attracted to you so greatly.

Both adults struggling to not touch each other. As weeks and months went by, things started to escalate. Before the children, you both stood as professors. Minerva would usually host small gatherings at the local pubs to talk privately amongst adults. As you and Severus both went, jealousy started to occur.

Men would talk their tongues to you while Severus would silently observe downing as many drinks as possible. You took note of the many shots he was taking but stood your ground talking away. You knew perfectly well he was angry at the men talking to you. It wasn't his place and he knew that. Still, you enjoyed his mad aura.

As the staff began to slowly decrease, the faster Severus stood wobbly and light-headed. You told Minerva you would take care of him because your cottage was within walking distance. The funny thing about this whole situation that happened years ago. . .

Severus planned the whole thing.

He wanted you to take care of him like no other. He wanted those hands to take off his robes and set him on the couch. Give him water and take off his shoes. So he purposely got drunk.

As you took him home, he ranted about all the problems occurring. You knew he was in a drunk state but, the words that came out of his mouth seemed too real. The man was hurting.

He cried that night. Trenched with sweat whilst shaking uncontrollably. You hugged him so tightly his face turned slightly red. It was not usual for a man to uptight and closed to discuss such details about life. About his fathers abusing him and mom just standing there. Of how his only friend Lily Evans abandon him only because of a slur he didn't mean.

How could he go through all of this, without anyone there for him? No one to hug at night and kiss him goodnight. Everyone deserved someone. He deserved someone.

You.

You are the only one that he desired. The only women who healed his wounds. After the war, his trauma only escalated. Anxiety levels rose as he not only had to protect you. His children as well. His innocent children knew who he was but still loved him the same.

They told him, daddy we still love you. We will always love you and mommy. You deserve the world daddy! His heart ran through his chest. Breathing hard only to cry more silently at night when his wife was asleep. Only you weren't asleep. You turned your head kissing his tears away.

He cried because for once in his life, someone still loved him. Even if he killed people during orders.

12 years later life slowly fell into his place. Children beautiful and healthy while his wife, still looked just as beautiful as the first day he saw you. If you wanted more kids or a bigger house he would grant it with a blink of an eye because that's what you deserved. Birthing out three children and saving Severus Snape from a snake bite.

You was a super mom in his eyes.

Severus opened his eyes staring at the ceiling above. The white sheets slightly covering his naked torso as he shivered at the wind caused by the open window. Bright light erupted in each corner of the bedroom that felt like a refreshing wake-up call.

The side beside him stood empty and cold making him frown. He hated waking up alone. Severus did that for all of his life. It wasn't a great feeling. Rubbing his eyes slowly he glanced around the room finding it once again empty. As he sits up straight, the smell of bacon filled his nose. The warm feeling of waking up and smelling fresh breakfast made any sort of negative demeanor vanish.

Setting his feet down on the floor the wooden level squeaked. Marching his way towards the door he didn't hear any of the children. Where were they? Did something happen?

He opened the first door on the left, just to find the purple bed empty. His daughter Mila, not present. Toys are scattered all around. Severus made a note to remind her to clean up the mess later. Closing the door silently he turned to face the boy's room.

A loud squeak on the door echoed through the sunny hallway. Two beds on opposite sides empty with sheets still undone. These children never listen. His brows furrowed. It was too early for the children to be up at such early timing.

As Severus toes around the hallway, the smell of food hits his nose more heavily. Turning his head on the right, his heart melted. You stood next to the stove, with one hand with a spatula while the other carried a mug. A pair of cotton sleeping shorts paired with a white long sleeve covered your body. Your hair was released from the loose bun you had on the night before exposing your gorgeous hair.

You were making breakfast. Usually, Severus made the early meals given that, these past years his sleeping schedules never aligned perfectly. He'd usually wake up early and sleep past midnight. Yet, today was different.

Severus' attention focused on your backside as you hummed a tune you used to vocalize to the children as we're infants. It was one memory he cherished in his books.

The swaying of your hips almost made him crumble. Every curve he touched and every skin he kissed. You knew very well he was behind you admiring. Sensing anyone behind became a quick technique. Being an ex-member of The Order of the Phoenix, came with its perks.

"Good morning my love." You spoke smiling, your backside still facing him.

He guided his way over behind you peering over the lovely smell. Bacon and eggs with a side of toast not too burn, just how he liked it. His sleepwear pants can be felt rubbing against your lower backside. He was much taller than you as his chin rested on the top of your hair. Severus appeared to be wearing a white shirt too as he grabbed your hips tightly.

His nose brushed against your ear and cheek inhaling your scent. "Mmmm good morning darling. . . . I could eat you right now." His voice rang deeply in your ears making you bite back a moan. Those thick hands of his rubbed down ever so slowly on your hips as you buckled against him.

"We can't go wasting food now can we." You replied turning your head to face him. You pecked the side on his lips and bit his chin.

He smacked your ass while biting your shoulders. "Oww, naughty wife aren't you?"

In response, you kissed him deeply gathering him to almost fall. Your hands held on for dear life before finally releasing him. His breath hung bulky as he finally looked up, lips swollen.

"Happy Father's Day. . ." You whispered against his moist lips. Your hands gently rubbed his shoulders.

His brows lined. Special events never stabled in his mind but yours and the kid's birthdays. As well as your anniversary. "Today's Father's Day?"

"How could you forget about this special day huh?" You started pulling his silky hair behind his ears. This man deserved everything yet you can see the sadness laying in his eyes as if he didn't want to be rewarded.

Severus smiled slightly pulling you in closer. "I must have lost track of time." Those black orbs eyed every inch of your face with awe. "Where are the children Y/N?"

Your grin grew deeper by the minute. His confusion made him utterly attractive. Those deep-colored eyes of yours eyed him than behind. You repeated this motion until he finally got the gist, at last turning around.

Severus' heart stopped warmly with love. His hands were sweaty and his legs wobbly due to the sight in front.

His oldest, Anthony, stood tall and slim like his father. Still, he had his beautiful mother's eyes. Anthony carried Mila on his shoulders. Her smile was like no other. The little girl was always happy no matter the situation. Lastly, their middle child, Sebastian. The trouble maker of them all. Black hair just like Severus but his mother's crazy personality.

All three of them stood smiling with a card in front. They all walked towards him giving Severus a huge hug holding tightly as possible.

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY I WOF YOU!" Mila screamed pulling on Severus' hair. By now she was completely on top of his head making him chuckle out loud.

"Thank you, darling, I love you as well." He agrees to tickle her small toes.

The boys hugged him tightly patting his muscular back. "Happy Father's Day Dad, we got you a card." The boys said in unison. Their expression appeared so loving, so appreciated of their father. He can see it in their black eyes.

"Thank you all." Severus pronounced. You walked his way sitting in his lab whist the children stood next to him. "You three mean so much to your mother and me." His eyes never left yours.

"Open your card." You expressed patting your thighs excitedly.

The four of you gathered around to watch as their father and husband freed the gray card. His fingers gently opened the small paper. Severus' eyes softened at the 4 paragraphs of writing from each of his loved ones.

Dear Big Man,

Where do I start? Let me say something I will always stand by. You are the strongest man I have ever seen in my only 16 years of life. A man that came from a dark past, now the best dad in the world? You've sacrificed so much to be where you are and look what reward it's given you. I will always love you even if you sometimes yell at me and my brother to stop burning the eggs in the morning.

Sincerely, Sebastian ;)

Dear, Dad

There are many things I can say to express why you are such a great dad but I will cut it short and simple. Being the firstborn, I know how tuff it was to have me in mom's belly turning the war. I realized that you were afraid that either one of you would die. That you were scared to death as well. But, look at us now. 3 healthy kids and my mother who would probably kill for you. (Which she did!) anyways I want to thank you for being there every step of the way. Supporting my mom when she wasn't her fullest. You deserve happiness father.

Sincerely, Anthony
(P.s I had to write to Mila cause she can't write yet. I know she's lying, that girl is LAZY. Everything is her words, not mine.)

Dear, Tall Dada

You are too tall for mommy. Mommy loves me more. She's all mine but I still love you.

Sincerely, Mila Girl
Xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Dear, Husband.

My handsome husband. What can I say about you? The father of my children and the love of my life. You strived so hard to be where you are. Merlin I know, I was there every step of the way. I loved you the moment I saw you. The mean face you gave me, made me even want you more. And I did :) I think you knew I liked you because you got even closer. Something in you sparked in me. As I first touched your hands, my vision faded. I wanted to get lost in your neck forever and never come out. You complete me Severus Snape and you will always be in my heart for eternity.

Sincerely, crazy your wife

Severus couldn't stand reading anymore as his eyes began to water. Tears of joy and happiness. He wiped them quickly glancing around the room. The boy's hands folded together nervously while Mila still tugged on his hair. He turned his head now gazing at his wife. Those pretty lips quivered as well. Tears began to run out of your eye. Severus gently brushed them away cupping your cheeks.

"Thank you. . ." He said too quietly for them to hear. Severus bowed his head down observing the card again. Small droplets of tears faded the corners of the writing.

This was too much for him to bear. Simple writings can do a lot for a man with so much built-up emotion.

"Alright, you all go play by the lake! Your father and I have things to discuss! Be back in 1 hour." You replied clapping your hands. The children nodded and walked off, the wind coming by as the doors slammed shut.

As it shut, Severus rapidly stood, grabbing you. His lips devoured yours as tears touched both mouths. Life was complete. You in his arms holding close with no air between. He kissed your nose, cheeks, eyebrows, neck so fast you began to laugh. His deep cackle erupted through both your chests.

Finally, you releasing him, catching your breath.

"I love you more than life itself," Severus growled nipping at your neck. Soft skin touched his lips. This was better than any breakfast. Brown sugar mixed with vanilla is what Severus tasted as he munched upon your whole neck and mouth.

Your eyes rolled back as he handled you so delicate yet hungrily. Severus backed you up against the countertop. Your lower back hit the cold stone making you shiver with thrill. As you continued your hands shakily pulled down his nightwear and boxers. That manly cock of his sprung free waiting to be downed whole. He dripped lightly but you smeared it away with your thumb hovering it over your mouth.

His eyes held yours as you licked your thumb clean. Severus clenched your hips, deeply aroused by your erotic action. Skin prickled between them both and you began to stroke him gently.

"Christ Y/N. . ." Severus stuttered biting back a moan.

You hummed stroking him faster. Breathing heavily you began kissing his scarred neck. You felt small hairs began to stand as his breath hitched. While still caressing his thick cock, you took off your cotton shorts and knickers.

"You are my good girl. So so good to me. Any man would be lucky to have you. . I don't deserve you." His pupils dilated as your wonderful hands handled him perfectly whilst you took of your bottoms.

Fully naked on the bottom made him weaken. You stood so wet any movement you make, the sound of moistness can be heard. Severus loved the wetness that throbbed out. It made him feel rewarded.

"You are such a good father. A loyal husband might I add." You said in an undertone while still stroking his cock and playing with his stocky balls. His balls were your favorite thing and he knew very well how much you loved to play with them.

Severus' forehead slumped forward on your left shoulder breathing heavily as husky moans came out of him. "I try so hard to be."

You hummed running his cock through your wet folds naughtily. "I know I know, you try so well. You do so well-UGHHHH." You bite your lips as he rammed into you perfectly. Both of you stood standing up until he picked up your legs to settle you on the countertop.

"You deserve a good fuck for Father's Day. Mm, daddy's cock fits so perfectly in you." His praising started so refreshingly. Anything he said made a flip of a switch turn in you. Severus Snape was perfect in every way especially when he sinks into your mouthwateringly. The sounds running from his mouth cautioned you he's just getting started.

Your bare cold-ass rubbed against the stone, but you loved it anyway. Severus, thick hands cupped your bump as he roughly buried his cock deep as possible. He hit the excellent places that made you scream with passion.

"I know you enjoy my cock love, but I need you to quiet it down a bit." Severus rasped between breaths. "ah- let's take this to the bedroom for god's sake women." His body jerks almost cumming as you took over while he talked.

He picked you up still buried in you while walking away towards to bedroom. Your eyes once again rolled back at the adjustment he made while carrying you. He was so handsomely strong. "How I am supposed to hush when you are fucking me rapidly." You groaned bouncing on him as he almost made it in the bed, instead fell to the floor with you on top.

You both gasp as he was now inside of you deeper by accident. That didn't stop you from jumping on his cock up and down and side to side. He held on to you for dear life as you didn't stop the rhythm. The bodies slapped against each other ringing the whole room. To make matters better, the run you both landed on layer silky. It was hard for Severus to grip on your hips because of his sweaty hands. He desperately wanted to fill you with everything he had.

"That's it! After all these years- mmm- still ravishingly tight." Severus praised sinfully grabbing your breasts as you rode him on the floor next to the fireplace. Your breasts stood larger and lovely due to the children. Oh, how Severus took advantage of that side effect. Most nights he buried his face in them.

"Mmm daddy- fill me please!!" You sighed as he took control snapping his hips under you while tenderly rubbing your swollen clit. The pressure became too much before you came hard and wet all over. His veins throbbed violently as you can feel him pulsing.

"Take daddy's cock, my love- Uuuug." Severus stiffly came with one powerful thrust that made you shake with one more orgasm.

The world spun as you both stood spent but pleased. He withdrew his used cock acquiring a sigh from you. Still, you stood on top of him as you both focused on each other. He wiped the sweat on your forehead smiling at the view before him.

"Happy Father's Day daddy." You purred wrapping your arms around his sweaty neck.

He growled loving that name you called him. "What would you like for Mother's Day pretty girl?" He said softly brushing back your hair.

Your expression happily grew out of you. "More children sev."

His nose brushed yours before smacking your ass hard with both hands. "That's an easy task, my dear." You laughed hard grinding against him again. . . .

I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU GUYS CRY AT LEAST A LITTLE UNTIL THE SMUT!!! HOW DID I DO? DID I MAKE YOU FROWN A LITTLE😈😈😈😈😈😩😜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.9K 410 24
Severus is good friends with your father so you've known him almost your whole life. You're 18 and entering your last year at Hogwarts. But what happ...
214K 5.6K 52
Love can win even in dark times. Severus Snape needs to open his heart to love once again. Will Angelina be able to unfreeze his heart? Will Snape be...
9.7K 400 45
"𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲, "𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜...
42.3K 1.2K 18
A romance between Hogwarts' most feared Professor and newly appointed Herbology Professor, (M/N) (L/N). Severus Snape x Male Reader