The Calm Before the Storm (1)

Por untitled_145

Melina and her twin brother Max have had anything but an easy life, from dealing with their drug addicted mot... Mais

Characters Pt.1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Characters Pt.2

20K 315 105
Por untitled_145

Theo Carter: 16 years old, 6'1". Theo is very bubbly and happy, he's like a ray of sunshine. He loves cuddling and holding hands and always wants the people around him to be as happy as he is. Him and Melina have always been close and don't let his gentle personality fool you, he'd do anything to protect his friends.  

Silas Amos: 17 years old, 6'3". Silas loves getting into fights and creating chaos. He has some nasty anger issues and has basically no impulse control. He's very protective of Melina, he loves  her, he'd do anything for her.

Maddox Rivera: 17 years old, 6'3" . Maddox loves Melina, she's his best friend, to everyone else he's a ruthless, cold, heartless person, but with her everything's different. He never fails to remind her how much she means to him, he'd do anything to make her happy and keep her safe.

Nathaniel Storm: 46 years old, Brother of Hayden and Jack Storm, father of four, uncle to Melina and her brothers, as well as Victoria and Kevin.

Mason Storm: 23 years old, oldest son of Nathaniel's, cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Victoria and Kevin.

Carter Storm: 21 years old, second oldest son of Nathaniel's, cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Victoria and Kevin.

Damon Storm: 19 years old, third oldest son of Nathaniel's, Dimitri's twin, cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Victoria and Kevin. (on the right)

Dimitri Storm: 19 years old, fourth oldest son of Nathaniel's, Damon's twin, cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Victoria and Kevin. ( on the left)

Jack Storm: 38 years old, Brother of Hayden Storm and Nathaniel, uncle to Hayden and Nathaniel's children, step father of Victoria and Kevin, married to Naomi.

Naomi Storm: 48 years old, Wife of Jack Storm, aunt to Hayden and Nathaniel's children, mother to Victoria and Kevin. 

Victoria Vander: 16 years old, step cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Mason and his brothers, daughter of Naomi and step daughter to Jack Storm and sister of Kevin. 

Kevin Vander: 25 years old, step cousin to Melina and her brothers, as well as Mason and his brothers, son of Naomi and step son to Jack Storm and brother to Victoria. 

____________________________________________________________

 Hey guys, so most of the main characters have been posted, there are other characters but you'll be introduced to them later on in the story. 

 The next chapter will be an actual chapter, I hope you enjoy this story, thanks for reading, enjoy!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.8K 1.6K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
Their Treasure Por aficchi

Ficção Adolescente

87.9K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
5.9M 157K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
8.4M 245K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...