Wait 4 You

By copywrittenlove

Dess and her friends were invited to a party . Once they got to the secret location , they realized they wer... More

Copyrighting ยฉ๏ธ
Characters
New York , New York
New York, New York pt 2
Long Story Short
I Just Wanna Talk
Why You Being Weird To Me?
Ain't A Love Song
We Turn Miami To Sky-ami..
The Media
Stone Cold
Keep It Playa
Things Can Get Messy
Reminders pt 1
Reminders Pt 2
All For Me
I Hate Home
77 Degrees

It's A Party, It's A Party

2.4K 65 10
By copywrittenlove

Location: Jayda and Destiny's Condo
December 22, 2022

Walking in the condo , Dess noticed Jayda and Mariah laid across the sectional watching a movie . This was rare because Jayda was always busy and so was Mariah. Jayda was busy becoming a moguls  and Mariah a big recording artist . "What y'all doing home , y'all are never  home ?", Dess spoke dropping her keys in the key bowl. "We we're waiting for you , there is a party tonight that Baby told me to come to", Jayda turning the movie off . Dess looked at her watch it was 7:39pm, she didn't realize she had been in the studio the whole day .

Dess was a marketing executive for Sony records , she been working there for 3 years . In fact she was one of the marketing executive at the company ever being 24 years old . However , she also got paid from Instagram by being an IG model with different brand deals . Her and Jayda had been best friends since they were 12 and Dess met Mariah about 7 years ago through mutual friends.

"Ok what time does it start ?", Dess asked dropping her Celine bag on the kitchen counter . "11pm it's a private location , nothing to get too bougie for ,just relax", Jayda responded walking to the kitchen .  After Dess thought about it , it was a Friday and she didn't wanna be in the house . "Ok cool , I texted Baby that we are coming and we will def pregame ", Jayda jumped for joy. "Glad I brought my clothes here ", Mariah did a little dance . "And we not thinking about Yachty tonight Miss Mariah", Dess laughed as she walked up the stairs to take a shower . "Ain't nobody thinking bout Yachty!!", Mariah yelled following her up the stairs.

1 Hour Later....

Dess admired herself in the mirror , she didn't really wanna go out but with the stress from work she was definitely ready . She usually avoided parties with Jayda and hostings because of all the hype around celebrities . Jayda worked with artists everyday and it didn't seem like much fun. Mariah came busting in her room , "You ready slow poke?", she asked .  "Yes girl , what is Jayda doing ?", Dess asked while scrolling her Instagram  . "Calling a car service", Mariah replied while laying across Dess's bed . "Omg what kinda party is this damn, take my picture", Dess told her handing her her IPhone . Mariah took about 8 picture and handed Dess her phone back.

DessDior

DessDior Gotta impress me , I can spoil myself

Once Dess posted her picture she left her room and Mariah followed . They got to the kitchen and Jayda was pouring shots of Casamigos, there were 6 shots. "Okay bitches , we partying tonight bitches and we ain't thinking about these niggas!!", Jayda yelled . "Girl bye , you gonna be in Baby's bed tonight ", Dess laughed . Mariah and Dess dapped but Jayda just glared at them . "Anyway truck service is downstairs let's finish these shots and let's go", Jayda finished . The girls took their two shots a piece and made sure they had everything before they left out .

"Do you know who party this is?", Dess asked Jayda. "No , the invitation said secret location", she replied while scrolling on her phone . "Who you texting Ry?", Jayda asked . "Your mother bitch", Mariah laughed . "Are you texting Malcom",Dess asked in a baby voice . Mariah just glared at her and Dess continued scrolling on her Instagram. The ride was an hour out of Atlanta and the ride was making the girls anxious . Mariah pulled out her flask from her purse and took a drink before passing it around to the girls.

Pulling up to the house , the girls looked in amazement at how big the house was and wondering whose house it was.

"I wonder whose house this is because it just said secret location , let me text Dominique", Jayda spoke as the exited the truck . The girls walked up to the door and saw a lot of familiar faces . They waved on their way in and Baby met them half way through the entrance . "Wassup ladies", he spoke and hugged them . As they walked in the headed to a corner with all of Baby's friends. "Oh shit, look at who is here", Dess nudged Mariah . She sighed noticing Yatchy across the room and regretting coming . Taking a swig of her flask , she took it all the way back to the head.

The girls had been enjoying their night dancing together , except Jayda who was booed up the whole night . It was crazy that they never even asked whose house it was and were so comfortable . This was literally an Atlanta kickback on another level . Dess excused herself to go to the bathroom , once she found it she was about to walk in and heard arguing . She went into the bathroom and still listened in on the argument from the bedroom next door. "Naw because I feel like you playing with me . I know you still be talking to her !", the female voice yelled . "Well if you feel like that then what the fuck your here for Britt ", the raspy familiar voice replied . Dess finished up and washed her hands , as she was leaving  the bathroom she heard the door slam. She waited for a few minutes and left out the bathroom , which finally revealed whose house she was partying in.

She saw the woman he was arguing with walking ahead of him as his baby mother Brittni. She looked pissed , he must have heard her walking behind him and turned around . "Hey wassup you having a good time ?", he asked . "Yes , I am I didn't know this was your house", she laughed realizing she was tipsy . "Oh shit , well welcome ", he replied and let me walk ahead of him . Dess walked passed Brittni and felt her burning a hole through her back . Dess silently chuckled sensing the insecurity , as she heard Brittni scold him for looking at her walk by.

MariahTheScientist

MariahTheScientist in a room full of people , we the only ones that exist 😘

JaydaWayda

JaydaWayda Hermès Wayda ,Louis V Jayda

"You corny I swear you are, don't leave me in here alone while she over there cupcaking", Dess grabbed Mariah to dance . "Whatever ", Mariah replied . "So did you know this was Future house ", Dess whispered . Mariah shook her head and started laughing . The girls had noticed him in the kitchen sitting on the counter smoking a blunt. After Dess came down stairs , she saw Brittni leave the house . "Let's take some shots", Jayda spoke getting off of Baby's lap.

The girls wandered into the kitchen to the bottles of 1942, Jayda poured the girls  some shots . While taking the shots , Dess notices Future staring through his dark Louis Vuitton shades . She didn't feel uncomfortable but she couldn't read it . Meanwhile , Yatchy comes up behind Mariah whispering in her ear . She has this giddy look on her face and the girls know what that means . "Naw she not leaving we staying together tonight !", Dess puts her foot down .  "Sorry babe , my mom says I can't hang out tonight ", Mariah pouted . Dess grabbed her arm and dragged her into the living room with Jayda following ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.4K 38
" Under the impression you was feeling me Under the impression you was real with me Was itโ€…allโ€…a lie? Wasโ€…it fantasy? control my mind, wasโ€…you just u...
5.3K 330 10
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข...
35.1K 978 23
read all because of detention first! โœ”๏ธ: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..
5.5K 458 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...