erotic ; spencer reid

By CMbinging

she's hotches daughter, and it was never an issue... until now. [ TW: SUBSTANCE ABUSE CONTAINED IN THIS BOOK... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter eighteen

10K 200 98
By CMbinging

Angela's point of view:

Stretching my arms out, my hand presses up against a hard chest.
The realization that last night had not been just another sex dream.

" Good morning" His groggy voice rumbles.

Ugh the raspiness is turning me on next level.

Clearing my throat, my eyes open to meet his.

" Where you watching me sleep?".

He shakes his head, " No! Of course not.. just woke up".

Hm, better not have.
A gentle smile begins to grow across his face before quickly fading.

" I've got to be at the office in thirty minutes".

" Well you better hurry, not sure how much of a good liar you are but I don't think my dad would want to hear it" I chuckle.

He raises as eyebrow with a smirk, " You think this is funny, huh?".

Swallowing the lump in my throat before his lips gently connect with mine, taking in all the dopamine this is giving me for the day.

Feeling his smirk grow through the kiss has me wanting more.
He somehow senses it as his large hand smoothes it's way down my body to my underwear, playing with the hem.
Moaning through the kiss, hoping that'll let him know it's a yes.

He continues,
Sliding his two fingers under the lace fabric before grazing his thumb over my clit.

" S-Spencer" I gasp.

He gently begins to rub circles with his thumb, sending me crazy.
Moving my lips to his neck, and sucking hard.

With each thrust of his fingers I feel the knot in my stomach become more intense.
The pain from last night non existent in this moment.

" Spencer!" I moan,

the unraveling of the knot catching me off guard which sends small fireworks throughout my whole body.
Watching me with a pleased look on his face before he pulls out his fingers, wiping them on the sheets.

" Better get ready for work" He grins before walking into the bathroom.

Leaving me on the bed, stunned.

On my list of favourite mornings, this has to be at the top.

Hearing the shower turn on, crawling out of bed and wincing once my feet hit the ground.

Okay yeah, sore is an understatement.

Picking up an oversized t-shirt, and pulling it over my head before walking into the kitchen.

Boiling the kettle while searching through his tea selection.
Surprised with how many different flavours he has, I just choose the earl grey.

Pouring the boiling water into a mug, spinning on my heels.
Startled to see Spencer standing there in a towel wrapped around his waist.

I must've been to focused on the pain in my thighs to even hear the shower stop.

" Oh please continue, I'm quite enjoying the view" He nods.

A mischievous smirk across his face.

" Funny, I hope you enjoy explaining to the team where the hickeys on your neck came from".

His eyes wide before he runs back into the bathroom.

" Angela!" He laughs.

Chuckling before following him into the bathroom, watching as he examines his neck in the mirror.
He turns to face me.

" Ah well, guess i'll just have to surrender and tell everyone".

" Now, you know that wouldn't be a good idea. Don't you?" Standing behind him in the mirror.

He sighs, " Yeah, I know".

Pressing my lips together in a flat line watching him walk back into the bedroom.

Would it?
Would it be such a bad idea that we have to sneak around in secret?
There's no label on it of course, so maybe that's why it's best we leave it untold to anyone else.

Walking into the bedroom, he stands there in a brown jacket, pulling a purple scarf around his neck.

" Wow smart choice with the scarf" I laugh.

" Yep, an IQ of 187 will do that to you!".

We both chuckle at his response.

He takes a few steps towards me before standing inches away.

" I have got to go, can't be late. What are you going to do today?" He kisses me on the forehead.

I'm sure my eyes would be sparkling.
The purest kiss on the forehead and it's coming from him.
Ah kill me, kill me now.

" I'm going into work, to talk to the boss, then I might stop by and see Jack.. possibly look for somewhere to rent out, an apartment maybe".

He moves a piece of hair behind my ear before gently smiling, " Okay, well have the best day and i'll see you around 5. Will you be here?" He asks.

" Yeah, I think so. I'd also like to start splitting the rent with you. It's not fair if you pay full".

Smirking at me before gently placing his thumb under my chin, inching our faces closer and connecting our lips.

Soon after pulling away.

" Sure, we can talk about that at dinner. a there's a spare key on the bench. I'll see you tonight Angel" He kisses me one last time before opening the door.

" Bye Spence".

Smiling at me as he shuts it.

Fuck me dead.
No literally, where did this god-like man come from?
I was not expecting that.
Him.
I was not expecting any of it.

The apartment instantly feels cold,
lifeless almost.

Deciding to start my day with a shower, blaring the Fine Line album while doing so.
Pulling my jeans on and slipping my singlet on over my head, I reach for my phone.

I know I should go into the office and talk to Martha. Martha being the boss i've been avoiding for so long.

After mom passed, I called in sick to a lot of my shifts.
Shifts being her own personal assistant.

Grabbing the key off the bench before Dragging myself to the car. Driving a few minutes into the city.
Parking under the large sky scraper of an office.

Pressing 4 on the lift as the nerves begin to stir throughout me.
I wouldn't be surprised if she fired me.

The doors open, fighting with my mind just to make my legs move, walking into the front desk.

" Angela! I haven't seen you in ages!" Lewis greets me.

" Hey lewis, yeah it's been too long. Is Martha in today?".

He nods, " Of course, I'll tell her you're coming".

" Thanks Lewis", I say before walking down the hall to her door.

Knocking once.

" Come in!" She chirps.

Slowly pushing the door open, she sits at her desk with a satisfied look in her face when our eyes meet.

" Angela! I've needed you, you know? I don't think you understand how much you do for me".

My eyes wide with her desperation.
I didn't know I was that important to her tbh.

" Right, and I am so sorry, you know how much I love this business and helping you grow it" I nod.

" Of course, hence the reason I hope you're here to come back!".

She hands me the clear folder with some paperwork in it.
Taking it from, a smile grows across my face.

" Thank you Martha, I won't let you down.".

She grins, " I know".

Almost skipping out the door, waving bye to Lewis before returning to my car.
My phone on the passenger seat beginning to vibrate.

- spencer

My heart flutters, reaching for the phone and holding it up to my ear.

" Hello?".

" Hey Angela, where are you? The case has closed early. Was thinking about going for a drive somewhere nice".

" A drive hey? Yeah that sounds sweet. I'm just going to quickly go see Jack and then I can meet you at yours?" I ask.

He chuckles through the phone.

" Yeah sure, I'll meet you at ours in a few. See you soon!" He ends the call.

Ours?
My heart has melted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 797 36
★𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 '𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅'★ ❀𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈/𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚡 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘...
862K 12.2K 47
"i love you." social media - can bring people together or tear them apart cover by @elysiani
43.9K 427 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.
66.8K 929 20
a hotch y/n fanfic *changed the cover lol* PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES!!! 💕