Hysteria

Galing kay skynmidnight104

"You're mine and only mine" "Words are meaningless and forgettable" "Can't you see the pain you've already ca... Higit pa

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Updateee
Hi guys!

chapter 15

6.5K 135 138
Galing kay skynmidnight104

Mattheo's POV:

It was a mistake.

A big mistake.

How could I betray myself like this? I hate her and she hates me but why do we do the things that we do? She's not even special. What about her makes her so tempting?

Nothing.

She is just a regular girl.  Others are even prettier than her, but I'm still stuck. She's not even special.

Y/n's POV:

It was now the next day and I regret what happened between me and Mattheo. The words from Cho raced through my head all morning.

"I feel like Samuel is worse"

"Think he's taken an interest in you"

"Try the entire time"

I shook my head and continued walking to potions. I soon came to a halt when I saw Samuel leaning against the wall, looking over a text book.

I turned away, and tried walking away without being noticed. I haven't spoken or looked at him once today, why should I?

"I already saw you," I hear him say.

I paused;

"Well I don't want to see you" I said flatly before continuing to walk away.

"Regret something?" Samuel asked.

I immediately stopped walking in panic. Does he know?

I got a grip of myself and turned around to face him;

"Regret what?" I asked. Trying to come off as if I don't know what he's talking about, just in case he doesn't know.

He leaned his head back onto the wall, still remaining eye contact;

"Don't act dumb" He said.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about" I lied.

He rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall, then walked to me.

As he stood before me, my heart began to race in panic. He studied my eyes for a moment before he spoke again;

"You know what I'm talking about" He said slowly.

I refuse to admit anything to him.

"No I don't" I said.

He turned his head slightly.

Then the room began to spin fast. My mind rushed with flashbacks from last night. It was all too much, I began to grow dizzy. Seconds later I blinked a couple of times and everything was back to normal. I found myself seated on the floor, I looked up at him slowly.

"You're too easy to read," he said as he put his hands into his pockets.

"I didn't even need to do that to find out the truth," He added.

He adjusted his pants before squating down to my level;

"You tensed up at the question" He said.

"When I could've meant anything when I asked that question," He said.

"But by the way you tensed up and your body froze I knew something happened" He said as he looked at his hands.

He looked back up into my eyes;

"I read body language very well" He said with a small smirk.

Then the energy in the hallway shifted, His smirk faded and he just looked at me with a cold, dangerous stare.

He grabbed my face with his right hand and brought me closer to his face.

His hands were as cold as ice.

"So before you bluntly lie to me, I'm going to need you to think" He said coldly, his minty breath hitting my face.

"Understand?" He asked me.

I didn't respond. I couldn't.

He studied my face, then chuckled;

"Yes you do understand" He said as he forced my head to nod with his hand.

He stood up, still having his hand gripped on my face. Due to his height I was forcefully brought up to my knees.

He chuckled once more before letting go of my face and walking away.

I huffed and quietly cussed myself out as I stood up.

One difference between the Riddle brothers are;

Mattheo is violent and rude but I'm not so scared of him.

But Samuel, there's something about him. One minute he could be laughing and a second later he could be wanting to kill you. And he's only been here for three days so I'm not sure how violent he could get. But by the way he chuckled then stared at me like he was going to murder me gives me an idea of how violent he could get.

They're both just bipolar.

I walked into potions five minutes late due to the event that happened between me and samuel. Thankfully Professor Slughorn only gave me a warning. But to my surprise Mattheo was already there. I sat down awkwardly in my seat, waiting for him to say something to me.

But he said nothing.

Class ended and we didn't say a word to each other. I get if he regrets it because I do too, but we could at least talk about it.

As I walked behind him as we exited the class, I grew frustrated.

"Mattheo" I said.

He turned around;

"What?" He asked.

"Can we talk about what happened?" I asked.

He shot his left eyebrow up;

"For what?" He said, slightly with an attitude.

I grew angry.

"The hell you mean 'For what'" I said harshly.

He quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway into an empty one.

"I don't get why we need to talk" He said as he let go of my arm.

"Why? Because Mattheo I don't even understand why it happened, so I thought that maybe you could tell me why" I said.

"Look I was bored, and you were there so yeah" He said flatly.

I looked at him with confusion;

"You were bored, that's it?" I asked.

"Yup, I'm not sure what answer you were hoping to hear but yeah, I was bored" He said.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm not surprised," I said before walking away.

I walked back into the potions classroom.

"Professor" I said as I walked to Professor Slughorn's desk.

"Ah hello, Everly," He said sweetly.

"Professor please cancel the rest of me and Mattheos detention" I pleaded.

"I ca-" He began to say before I cut him off.

"Me and Mattheo have learned our lesson, please Professor" I asked.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked in a concerned voice

"Please" I say.

"I'm not allowed to do this- but since I see that you're very serious about this, you and mr.Riddle's detention sentence is over" He said.

"Thank you" I said as I smiled sweetly at him, before walking away.

-------------------------------------

It was now dinner time. Me, Cho and Luna walked into the Great Hall and sat down.

"So Luna, you got a thing for Neville?" Cho asked as she raised both of her eyebrows.

"I don't know," She said sweetly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Cho asked her.

"Well I'm not sure," Luna said.

"Do you like him?" Cho asked Luna.

"Yes-" Luna said before quickly getting cut off by Cho.

"Then tell him, he probably feels the same way," Cho said.

"I like him as a friend," Luna said.

"Ah, I see," Cho said.

"What about you Y/n, do you fancy anyone?" Luna asked me.

"Um-" I began to answer before Cho interrupted me.

"She has a thing for Riddles," Cho said seductively.

I hit her shoulder slightly;

"I do not" I said in defense.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" She said.

"Look, there goes one of them" She adds as she gestured her head to the doors of the Great Hall.

I turned my head towards the doors and saw Samuel walking in.

"Quite a loner huh" Cho said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah" I said.

We watched him as he sat down at the edge of the Slytherin table by himself. Cho and Luna went back to having a conversation, while I continued to stare. I know it's rude to stare like this but I for some reason can't help it.

Seconds later, as he began to put down his cup, he caught me.

"Come here" I heard his voice say to me.

I looked around to see if anyone else heard him, surely enough, he was in my mind. Again.

"For what" I thought.

"Stop asking questions, and come here," He said.

I looked around once more;

"Fine" I thought.

"Excuse me" I said to Cho and Luna.

I got up from the table and slowly walked over to the Slytherin table.

Once I reached where Samuel was at I saw that Mattheo and his friends weren't that far away from where we were.

Then I noticed Melanie coldly staring at me.

"Sit," Samuel said, guestering the open space across from him.

"Why aren't you sitting with Mattheo?" I asked him quietly as I sat down.

"I don't surround myself with fools" He said coolly.

"Not even Mattheo?" I asked.

"Me and Mattheo don't get along. And I don't even care, I can't" He said.

"You can't?" I asked.

He slightly squinted his eyes;

"Mattheo hasn't told you, hasn't he?" He asked.

"Told me what?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment.

"Listen, meet me in the Astronomy Tower at 11:00pm" He said.

"Uh..Okay" I said awkwardly.

We sat there for a moment in silence.

"You can leave now" He said as he began to eat.

With that I got up and walked back to Cho and Luna.

"What the hell was that all about?" Cho asked as I sat down.

"He needed to know something that he missed in class," I lied.

"Ah, okay," She said.

"But check this out, me and Luna were thinking about having a picnic next to the Black Lake this weekend, what to join?" Cho asked me.

"Of course," I said without hesitation.

-------------------------------------

It was now 10:50pm and I threw my hair up into a loose bun, and put on some grey sweatpants with a black hoodie, along with black and white converse.

As I walked through the halls I began to worry about why he wanted to meet.

Especially during this time.

Once I reached the top of the stairs of the Astronomy Tower, I saw Samuel smoking a cigarette as he looked outside.

He turned around and looked me up and now;

"You look..presentable" He said as he let some smoke out of his mouth.

"Well this isn't a special occasion" I said flatly before crossing my arms.

"But why am I here?" I asked.

"I just needed to ask you a few things," He said.

"Okay ask" I said.

"How close are you and Mattheo?" He asked as he threw his cigarette onto the floor.

"Not close at all actually" I said.

"You two seemed extra close when you guys were sucking each other's faces," He said.

"It was a mistake," I said, trying to defend myself.

"Were you two just bored and couldn't control your hormones?" He asked me smartly.

"Listen don-" I began to say before he interrupted me.

"Pathetic, can't even control your own sexual drive" He scoffs.

"Look. If this is what you wanted to talk about I'm leaving" I said as I turned and began to walk away.

"Imperio" I heard him yell.

My eyes went slightly wide, as I began to turn around and walk back to him forcefully.

Now I was standing right infront of him. So close I could smell his cologne.

"Don't. Walk away from me until you've been excused" He said.

"And who are you to tell me whether I'm "excused" or not?" I asked him.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"You have no control over me," I said sternly.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

He chuckled;

"Well while that statement is rather true, look at who's control you're under" He said, his words slapped me in the face because he's right. I hate this.

"So now you get to stand here and listen to me explain somethings to you" He said before pacing back and forth.

"Remember when you asked me why I couldn't care about whether me and my brother get along?" He asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"You look uncomfortable standing there like that, have a seat" He said and with a small movement of his wand I was seated on the floor.

"But anywho, are you still interested in knowing why?" He asked before sitting himself down in front of me.

"Yes," I said.

"We can't feel emotion" He says bluntly.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked.

"Well, my grandmother fell in love with a muggle, and she made him drink a love potion unknowingly. And if you didn't already know, the love potion cannot make a person feel real "Love". Only false love. So while my grandfather was under the potion he and my grandmother had a kid. My father. And the thing about love potions is that a child that was conceived under it, hinders their ability to love or just have any emotion at all" He said.

I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

"So that's why" He said.

"Do you ever wish that you could feel emotion?" I bluntly asked him.

"No," He said coldly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Emotions are what makes a person vulnerable and weak" He said before lifting the imperius curse from me.

I looked down at my hands then back up at him;

"So you never had a love interest?" I asked.

"Nope. and I don't need one, girls throw themselves at me so I don't need to worry about that" He said.

"But that's not love," I said harshly.

"Explain to me what "Love" feels like" He said.

"Well.." I began to say before he cut me off.

"You can't even answer that question. You've never even fallen in love have you?" He asked me.

"No," I admitted.

"Now how could someone who never fell in love tell me what love is?" He said slickly.

"Pathetic" He added.

I stood up quickly.

"You can't even feel love," I yelled slightly.

"I'm glad that I can't, It sounds stupid anyway" He said harshly.

"You are fucking stupid" I spat, not thinking of the consequences.

His eyes grew dark with anger.

He walked over to me and grabbed the collar of my hoodie with both hands and slightly slammed me into the wall.

His grip got tighter as he closed the space between me and him. I reached for my wand that was hiding under my hoodie but he grabbed it and threw it across the room.

"You are helpless" He said as he looked down at me.

"Fuck you" I said harshly.

"I'll fucking kill you" He whispered harshly.

"Oh yeah? Your brother said the same thing, but I'm still here" I said smartly.

"Well unlike my brother, I don't make threats and don't act on them" He said.

"Yeah right" I said.

"Really testing your luck here huh?" He said.

"Fine," He said harshly.

He chuckled as he grabbed his wand with his right hand and brought it up to my throat.

"Ugh, I am going to enjoy this" He said as he dug his wand into my neck.

"Avada Keda-" He began to say.

"Stop!" I screamed in terror.

He let go of me and I dropped to the floor.

I let out a light sob as tears began to run down my face.

"Don't act so resilient next time" He said coldly before walking away, leaving me there.

He was actually going to do it.

He was actually going to kill me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

516K 10.4K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
191K 2.1K 20
when blaire lestrange meets voldemort's son she expects a murdering, psycho lunatic. but mattheo riddle's not all that. he has trauma, and is in pain...
4.8K 79 19
Mattheo Riddle X OC When Celia comes back for her fifth year of Hogwarts, a mysterious new boy joins her year- and what's more: her house team. war...
15.8K 231 20
You are very exited to start your 5th year at Hogwarts as you hadn't seen your friends in what felt like an eternity. You always had fun at school as...