✔ The One Year Sleepover

By Vongola_10th

In which you're caught up by the antics of the countries during a year long sleepover, and possibly fall in l... More

1. A Fun Place To Stay
2. Germany's Shitty Wurst
3. House Party
4. Enter Player 2: The Allies
5. Sleepover
6. The Rest Of The World
7. White Flag
8. Whoops
9. Your Past
10. Under The Trees
11. Truth or Dare?
12. I Don't Know What To Name This Chapter!
13. Apple
14. La Pasión no se Detiene!
16. The Bus Ride
17. Song Wars (Part 1)
18. Hello Kitty and Hamburgers.
19. Song Battles (Part 2)
20. Suspicion
21. Pancakes
22. Dysfunctional Bathrooms
23. Dream?
24. Instruction Manual
25. Surprises
26. France
27. Deutschland
28. 日本
29. United States of America
30. España
31. Preußen
Author's Note
32. England
33. Sud Italia
Author's Note (Updated)
34. Nord Italia
35. Danmark
36. Россия

15. Our Sincere Apologies

4.1K 165 239
By Vongola_10th

-Two days left for the Camping-

All the countries and you were in the conference room dicsussing what to do during the overnight camp.

America shouted excitedly,

"Okay! Whose gonna do all the packing?"

Silence.

"C'mon guys, respond!"

You sat there, contemplating whether or not to accept or just stay quiet. You played with your fingers as your eyes looked at everyone.

No one wants to do it? You thought. Guess I have no choice.

Before you could raise your hand, America shouted again,

"Okay, since nobody wants to do it, I guess England and ____ will have to do it!"

Me and England? Together?!

You thought again, in panic yet in excitement. England was an interesting person and you totes wanted to hear him complain.

"Fine." said England who crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

---

You and England were in a room gathering essentials, especially food.

"England, what exactly do we need to pack?" you asked.

"Since we're going to have a barbecue, we need a ton of meat, spices, coal,"  he said, "And a grill too!"

"Oh wow. What about some snacks?" you asked.

"Snacks huh? Let's put fruits and marshmallows in skewers and drizzle melted chocolate on them! How does that sound?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!!" you said, drooling.

"Then, we need strawberries, pineapples, grapes, apples, plums..." said England, tapping his chin.

You grabbed everything England mentioned. Apparently, you were pretty quick on your feet. So you ran to a store room and the kitchen and grabbed everything.

"That's quick!" England exclaimed.

He rummaged through the items and put the fruits in one bag and barbecue items in another.

Finally, after an hour or two, the packing was done. You fell down on a chair and sighed,

"It's finally done!"

"Want some tea and cake?" he asked.

"Yes! I'm hungry!" you said.

---

England set down a cup of fragrant Earl Grey tea and a strawberry shortcake in front of you. The sight of delicious food always, without fail, made you drool.

"The tea smells really nice." You commented, sipping a bit.

"Yes, love." he said while staring at you with a little smile on his face.

"Have you drunk this before?" he asked.

"I think so." you smiled, and took another sip.

"You're not sure, love?"

"Not sure about that either!" you laughed.

England chuckled. His little chuckle sounded rather cute. The atmosphere was comfortable and nice. Thankfully, England wasn't as boisterous as others were.

Just then the door opened. 

"How's the packing going?"

It was India. He was a charming man. He had dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin and he always sported whatever was comfortable.

Usually he'd wear his traditional Indian clothes, or his military uniform but now, he was wearing jeans and a v-neck.

"Oh, India? We're already done with that." you answered.

"I see." nodded India.

"Look at you, looking so casual and everything." England joked.

"Hey, I can't sit in tight, formal clothing all day like all of you." India laughed as he walked over to both of you.

"Either way, would you like to have some tea and cake?" asked England.

"Oh no, it's alright." said India, refusing.

"Hey, come on. Have some. We have more!" insisted England.

"Alright, if you insist." said India, sitting down on a chair while England served him some tea and cake.

"Thank you." thanked India.

England smiled at India. You were watching both of them be all friendly.

"Both of you sure get along well!" you exclaimed.

"Yeah..." England's voice trailed off.

India nodded with a smile.

"But, I think both of you used to be at war, if I'm not mistaken?" you asked.

"That's right. But, now that's in the past." said India, sipping on the tea.

An awkward silence creeped in between the three of you. You felt crushed under the heavy silence. You badly wanted to break it, but you had no idea what to say.

"Um, England?" you called, finally finding an excuse to crush the silence.

"Yes?" 

"The shortcake is good! Did you make it?" you asked.

"Yes, I did." he said, "Oh, but wait!"

"Hm?" you asked.

"It's not burnt or anything, right?" asked England, concerned.

"No?" you said.

"It doesn't taste weird, right?" He asked again and you shook your head.

"She's right. It tastes good." said India, agreeing with you. 

"Is something wrong, England?" you asked.

"Well, America and the others say my cooking skills are so bad, I could even burn water! Something must be wrong with their brains!" said England, almost banging his fist on the table.

"Burn water!" you tried laughing, but you held it back, "Anyway, the cake is tasty!"

"Thank you, love." smiled England, with red cheeks.

So, India, you and England chatted about random things from, spices, tea, cakes, wars and the list goes on (A.K.A etc.) for a real good two hours.

Just then, America and co. burst in the room.

"India! Where are you?" shouted America.

"I'm over here!" smiled India at America.

"Why didn't ya report back to us?!" complained America.

"England insisted on having tea with him and ____, so I couldn't refuse!" laughed India.

"What?! He forced you to drink his burnt tea?!"

"Well-"

"You poor man! Why didn't you tell me? I could've saved you!" America slapped his forehead.

"Uh..."

England was sitting there holding himself back from cursing America. But alas, he let it go. England abruptly stood up, so quick that the chair even fell off. He yelled,

"You bloody f*cking git, you think I can't cook for shit, eh? Well, you little f*cker, just try this f*cking cake and then you'll know your damn f*cking place!

Seriously, do men have to fight for every little thing?

"Hey, why are you getting pissed, man? I was just kidding!" America argued.

And then, they started cursing and arguingeach other. This went on for a ten long-ass minutes. You couldn't take it anymore.

You walked to them and smacked their heads insanely hard.

"OW!" both yelped in unison.

"Shut the hell up! Why do you both have the need to fight for every simple thing, huh? If you wanna fight, go do it somewhere else, like the prison or somethinv! I was in a good mood until both of you started cussing!"

You shouted angrily while you gasped for air.

"Damn both of you!" you clicked your tongue and stormed out of the room.

While you ran off, the countries murmered among themselves.

"F*ck this shit, I'm out." and he left the room.

"By the way, where's India?" asked America, "He's not here?"

"He must've gone to ____." China replied, "But, you don't feel bad at all-aru?!"

America grumbled quietly.

"You know very well what you should do, da Amerika?" Russia smiled.

"This is unlike me to say this but if you don't want this bothering you for a long time, you should clear it up." France spoke as he walked to the table and sampled the tea.

"I never knew you could get all serious, France." said America.

"Garçon, you just don't know me enough."

America let out a tired sigh, "Guess I'll go apologize to Iggy and ____." and he left the room.

---

You sat near the tree which you headbanged yesterday. This time you were punching the tree.

"Why don't they get along?" you asked to none.

"_____!!" someone shouted.

"India?"

"There you are." He sighed, "Letting out some steam?"

"How did you know?" you asked.

India pointed to your bruised, clenched fists.

"You need to take care of yourself more, you know." said India, gently patting your hand with a smile.

"Spain said the same thing yesterday." you sighed. "Now I'm hearing it again."

"It's just something I do when I'm really angry or sad. I don't usually go overboard."

He smiled at you. Something about his smile eased your anger and made you calm.

"Why don't they ever get along?" India suddenly asked, as if reading your mind.

You turned to him attentively.

"You're looking at them from the wrong angle. They've been frenemies for so long that their appreciation is expressed through bad words."

"Doesn't it sound familiar? It does go the exact same way with your friends, right?"

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Besides, I think America was only concerned about me since he knows how disastrous England's cooking is." India laughed.

"I guess." You smiled.

"Oh, looks like England and America are coming. I'm sure they want to apologize. I shall take my leave." said India, getting up.

"Yeah, thanks." you said.

"No problem." He smiled and left.

By the time India left, America and England came running to you and shouting,

"_____!! I'm sorry!!"

Both came to you at the same time. Both of them looked at eachother with sour faces and clicked their tongues.

You could tell that they didn't apologize to each other. But still you asked,

"Did both of you apologize to each other?"

This felt like dealing with two stubborn, unapologetic brats. They twiched and looked away. You sighed and said,

"Don't even think of saying sorry to me until you apologize to each other."

Both of them faced eachother while you looked at them.

"Apologize, dude!" said America, slapping England's arm.

"You do it!" retorted England.

You sensed that they'd start fighting again. So, you stared daggers at them. They looked at you fearfully. Looks like they got the message.

"I-I'm sorry, Iggy!" said America.

"I'm sorry too...." said England.

Both had a satisfied look on their face and shouted to each other,"I forgive ya!" and grinned at eachother.

You stood up with a smile.

"Oh, _____." called America.

Both of them grabbed your hand and said together,"We're sorry!"

"Uh, we're sorry for pissing you off, mom!" America hugged you.

"I don't remember giving birth to you shitheads!" You pushed him away gently.

You let out a big sigh and said, "And yeah, I forgive you. Both of you!"

America cheered,"YAHOOOO!!"

England had a hearty laugh. You did too.

Isn't this what they call, All's well that ends well ?

Yup!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 36
❥ Draw a circle; that's the Earth! Earth. A mighty planet loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of engaging countries. Individuals from everywhere co...
196K 3.3K 61
《《《N O MORE REQUESTS 》》》 Hetalia one-shots. Pretty self-explanatory. I apologize for all my mistakes as a young writer, and now as a matured writer...
1.8K 76 26
25 separate one-shots all revolving around spending the holidays with Hetalia characters. Hetalia x Reader.
122K 5.1K 21
For years, you lived in solitude as a peaceful country with your boss. But when a war comes up, will you be dragged in unexpectedly? (COMPATIBLE WITH...