Crook | K.th

็”ฑ dionnes_tapes

And so he says with the devil's blood on his hands and the truth coating his cherry red lips - "๐˜๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

warnings/things to know.
characters
prologue
Crook 1: This Is A Man's World
Crook 2: Starts With A 'B' Ends With A 'Y'
Crook 3: Lion's Den
Crook 4: Memories
Crook 5: The Yong
Crook 6: Bumble Bee
Crook 7: When Time Fails To Heal
Crook 8: Run
Crook 9: Money Talks
Crook 10: The Damsel
Crook 11: Irreparable
Crook 12: Pretty Little Lies
Crook 13: A Taste Of Paradise
Crook 14: Im Here To Stay
Crook 15: Alone
Crook 15: Danger and Affection
Crook 17: Lonely Child
Crook 18: Love Me Again
Crook 19: Cigarettes After Sex

Crook 16: 48 Hrs

1.6K 93 41
็”ฑ dionnes_tapes

/ Narrator POV /

Liyah had never been good at pushing things to the back of her mind. If something was said that triggered her enough, she would ponder it until it drove her near the brink of insanity. So it came as no surprise that after Jimin revealed to her that somebody had come to the club in search of her, she was worrying her nerves about it into the next day.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Azzie asked.

"Mhm, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Liyah asked, puffing out her fro with her fingers instead of a pick.

"You've been touching your hair with your fingers despite them being coated in baby oil. Stop that." Azzie laughed, gently pulling Liyah's hands down from her head one by one.

The younger girl sighed. Azzura raised a brow. She wasn't convinced in the least bit that Liyah was alright.

"What's going on with you? You go on stage in five minutes but I really think you need to calm down first."

Liyah licked over her top row of teeth, the smooth whiteness rubbing the underside of her tongue as she shook her head and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Although she had concealed them as best as she could with makeup, the bags beneath her eyes were evident. These past fourth eight hours she hasn't gotten much sleep. Between thoughts of Taehyung and their relationship to what Jimin had said — Liyah was conflicted.

If anybody could help and talk her up to go on that stage, it was Azzura.

"Liyah?" Azzura picked. Liyah says nothing as she grabs the older woman's hand and brings her to the corner of the room. She looks around, noticing a few dancers looking in their direction but Liyah didn't give a shit.

"Last night Jimin told me that a guy came to the club looking for me the other night. He asked him about my business here and wanted information on me." She whispered. Azzura furrowed her brows.

"What?"

"Yeah. I'm not stupid, Azzie. I know this has something to do with Bobby. What if I'm in trouble? What if he suspects me of doing something that I didn't do? I'm scared." Her voice cracked.

Bobby wasn't a good person in general, but when he was angry his shitty personality was amplified. He was the devil reincarnated and Liyah was always the target. She didn't understand why she had been picked to stick beside him like this. She knew that she had knowledge of far too much which made it easier for Bobby to single her out. No doubt it something had gotten out to the others she would be the first one on the chopping block. That scared her shitless.

"Oh honey." Azzura cooed, pulling the younger dancer in for a hug. She too knew a lot, but not nearly as much as Liyah did. However, she knew just enough to ensure her that everything would be fine.

"If Bobby's in trouble then it isn't your fault. He's involving himself in too much these days. At risk of losing the club, in debt with those gangsters. You can't count yourself as the middle man between those two worlds when it's so many people involved. You just so happened to come up in conversation. If you didn't say anything then you shouldn't worry."

"B-but he knows I know. The Yong. What about them—"

"You shut your mouth." Azzura's eyes widened, her tone sharp as she looked around. Liyah's lips snapped shut.

"You don't say that name too loud like that ever again. Especially not around these girls." She warned.

Liyah sighed. Azzura did as well, slowly removing her arms from around Liyah.

"Bobby's on a small trip, should be back tomorrow night. How about I cover your dance and you take the night off and get some rest."

"Thank you but I can't let you do that. You're supposed to be leaving soon." Liyah said. The older woman merely shakes her head, walking around the younger dancer to lean back against the vanity.

"No. I'm staying and you're going home for the night. You need to unwind. Whatever I make half is yours, deal?"

Liyah was grateful to have a friend like Azzura by her side. She was always so considerate and ready to bring Liyah peace by any means necessary. Jimin was the same way. She didn't know where she would be without them by her side. She didn't even want to think about it.

"I—" Liyah was about ready to object until she heard the door open. In came another dancer, loud heels heard on the floor as she strutted through the locker room. "Cherry girl you're on in 2." She said. Liyah licked over her lips and looked at Azzura.

"Better get going before the announcer says the wrong name. I'll see you later." Azzura smiles, leaning up from the vanity and walking up to Liyah. She gives the girl a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the dressing room, leaving Liyah to stand against the locker doors in confusion.

She knew she needed to tell Jimin that she was leaving. She would probably just take a cab home.

• • •

The cigarette smoke forms a puffy yet see through grey cloud around Liyah's vision as she stands against the brick wall outside of the club. She figured she would get a smoke in before flagging down a cab, then again she knew that she needed to hurry because she wouldn't want a repeat of the other night. She had her blade tucked into her left hand by her side, her right hand holding the cigarette up to her lips as she looked around the area after every pull. It was damn near 10 pm. Still a little early for a club but I bit later at night.

Just as the woman sinks into a state of loneliness standing out in the night by herself, a deep and familiar voice is heard beside her catching her completely by surprise.

"Mind if I have one?"

Liyah jumps from surprise and a little ounce of fear, dropping the cigarette at her feet as she snapped her head to the left. When she seen Taehyung standing with a small, humorous grin on his face she smacked her lips.

"Dammit Taehyung. Don't do that, you scared me." She sighed. He chuckled, bending down swiftly and picking up the cigarette from the concrete. Just as Liyah thinks that he is going to give it back to her, he brings it up to his lips and takes a pull - staring her directly in the eye as he does so.

Liyah gulps. She hadn't seen him smoke before. She could tell he did it just as often as she did. The way he so effortlessly positioned the cigarette between his long fingers, the way it fit like a glove between his pink plump lips. The way he wasn't even phased by the smoke.

This boy is smokin'. She thought.

"I'm sorry bumble bee. Didn't intend to." He shrugged. Liyah rolled her eyes, holding out her hand suggestively. Taehyung raised a brow, looking down at it.

"You shouldn't be smoking." He said.

"What?" She asked, almost bursting out in laughter.

"It's bad for you. A lot of places are doing away with the smoking inside, setting up 'NO SMOKING' signs and all. I figure when something gets banned widely like that it must be considered bad for a lot of people to consume and be around." He explained.

Liyah giggled. "Taehyung, give me my cigarette."

No way was he about to lecture her after taking a puff of his own. She was stressed and needed a cigarette more than anything. He wasn't doing anything but pissing her off.

"Nope. As a matter of fact." He mumbled, tossing the cigarette on the ground before stomping over it with his boot. Liyah clenched her jaw.

"I don't want you becoming a statistic." He said. Liyah scoffed, looking back up at him.

"Oh so it's okay if you do it but I shouldn't?" She asked. Taehyung shook his head, taking the duffel bag from her shoulder and placing it over his shoulder. Liyah furrowed her brows.

"It's not okay when I do it but I would rather be the one with the long term health issue. You know I've always wanted the best for you, bumble bee." He shrugged. Liyah remained silent. She didn't get his logic but she just knew it made sense to him somehow.

She like to call it Tae-losophy.

"Slow night?" He asked, grabbing on to her right hand and stringing her along as they began to walk through the parking lot. Liyah rolls with it, trusting him to bring her anywhere as long as they were together.

"Co-worker covered me. I wasn't feeling well." Liyah shrugged. Taehyung pursed his lips. He knew that she wasn't telling him something but he wouldn't pressure her into doing so. He could easily find out on his own.

"Why are you here anyways?" Liyah giggled. Taehyung kissed his teeth. "I always wait outside when you're dancing. I don't come in because I don't want to make you uncomfortable. But I'm always around to protect you just in case."

Liyah smiled. Although she didn't know that at first, it was sweet and truly did touch her heart. He cared about her safety and her comfort. It meant a lot to her.

They keep walking until they come to a stop in front of a motorcycle. Liyah raises a brow. "This isn't your Buick." She said. Taehyung chuckles.

"I know that. But it is my bike."

Instantly, the woman went into panic mode. She shook her head, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. Liyah had always a been scared of motorcycles. The loud noises, the fact that you weren't 100% secured inside by four doors and a seatbelt. The fact that they went so fast...

Taehyung, however, had always been in love with them. Growing up he kept motorcycle figurines and posters all around his childhood bedroom. It wasn't until he got out of prison that he actually invested in one. From time to time he would ride around on it throughout the night to clear his head. He had been doing that tonight prior to stopping by the club so that he could watch Liyah. He didn't expected for her to leave her or see him, but here they were.

"If I would've known that we would be spending time together I would have came in my car. It's just a motorcycle, Liyah. I promise I won't let you get hurt." He reassured her, taking her hands into his and pressing into the backs of them with his thumbs.

He stared her in the eyes so that she could see that he was telling the honest truth. He wouldn't let her get hurt. There were barely any cars on the road which was surprising considering how it was a Friday night.

"I don't know about this Tae." Liyah shook her head. She was hyperventilating. Just thinking about riding on the motorcycle made her heart race with anxiety.

"Baby-" he pulled her closer. "Look." Liyah gazed up at him. Despite her being scared, her eyes were so trusting of him.

"As long as you hold on to me, you'll be fine." He said softly.

Liyah gulped, nodding her head. It was best if they got out of here soon. She needed to trust him.

"Where would we go?" She asked. As long as she was with him, she didn't have to go home. Not now. They could go to franks again or just park the bike somewhere to gaze out at the stars. It was a beautiful summer night. Mid August.

"I know a place." Taehyung grinned, leaning in to peck her forehead before stepping back. He grabbed the one helmet for the bike and without warning, pulled it over Liyah's head.

"Hey! Watch my fro!" She complained adorable. The gangster couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry bumble bee. Safety first." He said.

He sling his left leg over on the bike before sitting on the seat, leaning up just enough so that Liyah had space at the back. When she got on, she instantly wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. Taehyung didn't mind. Although her hood was strong it was still light. He kept her duffle slung over his body as he fished his keys from his jacket pocket.

He started up the bike and hearing it roar to life made Liyah close her eyes. Taehyung clenched his jaw, brushing his hair back with his fingers before placing his feet on the pedals.

"Kick that stopper up for me bumble bee." He murmured. Liyah was confused at first until she felt the metal stopper at her feet which had been keeping the bike in place. She kicked it up before quickly putting her feet on the little stools.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked, looking over his shoulder.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She yelled over the loud engine. Taehyung licked over his lips before teasing the gas causing the engine to roar and Liyah to hold on tighter.

"You ass!" She complained. And, by then she was too distracted by his childish antics to even notice that they had started to move. Driving out of the parking lot and on to the main road.

It wasn't all that bad to be honest. She wore the helmet so she didn't feel the wind slapping at her face. She didn't hear the whistles of the cars as they drove past them. She seen the world in a darker shade. A more calmer shade. The stars seemed brighter beneath the lens of the helmet. She could only feel Taehyung and see the stars. It calmed her.

They drove for minutes. Liyah could feel that Taehyung was dodging the highway, not wanting for her to feel uncomfortable. She was grateful for that. Getting on this death trap was already a huge step for her.

By the time they made it to their destination, Liyah was in a daze. Taehyung stopped the bike and kicked down the stopper before removing his keys from the engine. He tapped Liyah's hand.

"It's over?" She asked, slowly sitting up behind him. Taehyung hummed, getting up from the bike. He helped her remove the hat and placed it along with the duffel bag next to the bike. Liyah squinted as they looked around.

They were on a small cliff overlooking a tiny body of water. Liyah needed this break from the city. She could only hear the small waves and tiny animals scattering about. The sound of crickets in the trees. It was peaceful in its own special way.

"Oh wow...it's beautiful." Liyah sighed. Taehyung slipped off his leather jacket, sprawling it around on the ground to accommodate them both.

"It is. I come here sometimes just because. Always park my bike right there." He cleared his throat, sitting down on the jacket and pulling his knees up before wrapping his arms around them. Liyah slowly lowered herself next to him, sitting in a similar pose as she fiddled with her fingers.

"You're always alone and never get scared?"

"There's nothing to be scared of. This spot is sacred to me. I never brought anyone else here before. But since it's sacred and you're my special girl..." he teased, playfully nudging her. Liyah giggled.

"Such a shameless flirt." She shook her head.

"Shameless? Always." He said.

The air was fresh and didn't burn her nostrils when she inhaled it. A very clear contrast to the air of the inner city that smelled like cigarette smoke, cologne and garbage all mixed into one. Taehyung came here because it was fresh. He didn't have to worry about much in a space like this. He had an opened view, and could sit where nobody would find him. Reflecting for hours.

"Taehyung?"

Liyah's soft spoken voice caught Taehyung's attention. He raised his eyebrows and stared ahead as he hummed as a way to acknowledge her.

"How often did you think of me when we were away from each other?"

How often...what a silly question. If Liyah had known any better, which, Taehyung thought she did - then she would have known that "often" was every single day. She was the one who he thought about. Dreamed about, all day. He had it the worst when he went to prison. Although he knew that those circumstances wouldn't last forever, he had anxiety thinking that he would never get to see her again.

"Every second of everyday." Taehyung sighed, scratching his neck as he scoffed. "For awhile I went crazy. Couldn't sleep without looking at those pictures we took together on your Polaroid. Wearing my jackets that had a hint of your scent on them everywhere I went. I was bad for you bumble bee."

"Really?" Liyah looked at the side of his face. Taehyung nodded, turning his head in her direction. Dammit, she was a beauty.

"Really."

"Then why'd you leave me? Tell me."

"I did tell you—"

"Tell me the truth." Liyah cut him off. "I mean...more than the truth. Tell me the truth beneath the truth." She begged, turning to bend her knees on the side so that she was almost completely facing him. Taehyung poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. That told Liyah everything she needed to know.

"I knew it." Liyah shook her head. "It physically pains you to be completely honest, doesn't it?" She said softly, standing up from the jacket and walking off. Taehyung instantly hopped up to follow behind.

"Liyah? Where the hell are you going?"

"Away from you!" She shouted over her shoulder. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're being childish."

"Atleast I'm not afraid of honesty." She mumbled. The leaves crunch beneath their feet as they tread through the trees.

"I've been honest with you since our night at Franks." Taehyung said. Liyah shook her head.

"There's more Taehyung. I'm not a fucking idiot, I know there's more."

"What more do you want woman? I'm giving you all of me and you're still not satisfied. I've been honest with you and I'll continue to be honest with you. No matter how much you deny it." Taehyung huffed. He was beginning to get a bit frustrated. Anxious too, because they were further away from his bike.

"I'll stop denying it when you tell the truth." Liyah shrugged.

"I am telling you the truth. Now stop being so crazy and come here." He stopped walking, his tone full of authority which made Liyah stop walking as well.

She closed her eyes, swallowing the pride she had built up as a way to keep this argument going. She knew Taehyung was an honest man, but she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something he wasn't telling her. Granted, they both had new lives. But he owed her honesty more than she owed him anything. He said that he would fight for her. He would lose this battle if he continued to refuse to open up.

The woman made her way over to the nearest tree, turning and throwing her back against it as she stared ahead at him. He approached her carefully, not wanting her to think he was upset. He wasn't. Just a little irritated by her little tantrum but he supposed some things didn't change.

When he was close enough, he tucked his fingers beneath her chin and tilted her head back so that she could look him in the eyes.

"I'm telling the truth." He said promisingly. Liyah searched for a sign of deception but did not find one. Maybe it was all in her head. Maybe she was just creating a problem so that she could run from it just like she always did.

He inches closer and places his lips upon hers. Liyah doesn't think twice before she kisses back. His lips are a little cold, not as warm as hers. Despite it being a summer night he was still so cold. Maybe because he wasn't wearing any lipstick.

He gripped her waist, feeling her hourglass figure beneath the leather trench she wore. Liyah held on to his shoulders, eventually wrapping her arms around his neck as he pushed her further into the tree. The back of her head resting on the bark as she moaned into the kiss. Taehyung took the initiative to hoist her up, catching her by surprise but still catching her nonetheless. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed his hips against her.

A light cry of erotic pleasures slips from Liyah's mouth as he moves his lips downward into her neck. Her eyes slowly close as she runs her fingers through his soft black hair, crossing her feet at the ankle so that he couldn't move from between her legs. She felt the erection growing in his pants especially since beneath the trench she only wore her floss from dancing.

"Yes, right there Tae." She moaned. Taehyung hadn't felt this way for as long as he could remember. He had been celibate and always knew that there was only one girl who could bring it out of him again. Now here she was, bringing it out of him. Out in the fucking opened.

Although it was difficult to get himself together, eventually Taehyung was able to differentiate between what was appropriate and what was not. He wanted their first time together to be romantic. Preferably somewhere with a low risk of them getting attacked by bugs or getting caught.

"W-wait Liyah." He shook his head, pecking her neck one more time before easing up off of her. He had been sucking on her neck like a mosquito. When he seen her face he could almost laugh at his disappointed she looked. But she had to understand why he was doing this.

"You stopped." She said.

"Yes. We can't do this here baby." He sighed, putting her down. Liyah frowned.

"Trust me I'm just as upset as you are but there's time and place. I want you to be comfortable and somewhere where only I can see you. It's too risky out here."

As Liyah looked around, she realized that he was right. She didn't know what had come over her. The lack of self control, the arousal. It all just came out of nowhere and she couldn't control it.

"You're right. I'm sorry." She cleared her throat, the both of them feeling a little awkward all of the sudden. Taehyung looked away, discreetly adjusting his pants so that the erection wasn't as prominent. He needed a cold shower immediately.

"It's getting late. Let's get you home, yeah?" He mumbled. Liyah instantly agreed, feeling her cheeks heat up. Taehyung gestured in the direction of his bike.

"Lead the way."

-
A/n: I can honestly say that I wish I was Liyah during the time she spends with Taehyung. He's such a flirt.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

FEELS LIKE โœท KATE MARTIN ็”ฑ โ„’

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
maddison sloan | GREYS ANATOMY ็”ฑ am

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹