Accidentally in love [{Hiccst...

By NameIsHiccup

Can the Adam (Hiccup) to our Eve (Astrid) win against the Knight in Shining armor (unknown) that Eve has alwa... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 - Accident
Chapter 2 - Serious
Chapter 3 - Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 4 - Caught
Chapter 5 - Handcuffs
Chapter 6 - Wedding!?
Chapter 7 - Falling for him
Chapter 8 - Developing
Chapter 9 - Haiden
Chapter 10 - Past or Present
Chapter 12 - She likes you
Chapter 13 - Admitting
Chapter 14 - Fight!
Chapter 15 - Round 2
Chapter 16 - Danger?
Chapter 17 - Choosing
Chapter 18 - Graham to the Rescue!
Chapter 19 - Memories from the past
Chapter 20 - Mysterious Guy
Chapter 21 - Final
Sneak Peek
Sequel is up

Chapter 11 - Paul

2.6K 92 171
By NameIsHiccup

I'm feeling kind so here is an update  (*^﹏^*)

Haiden

"So what're you going to do now, cous?"

"Stay away from Astrid."

"Are you planning on doing that forever?"

"She played with me, Seth." I gritted my teeth.

Play

My feelings were just a game for her! How could she tell me that it was all fake? I gave her my time and attention! I lend her my shoulder whenever she's lonely, I make silly faces just to turn her frown upside down, I ran to her without thinking more of it when she wants to see Paul. I guess it really is impossible for me to get the special place in her heart.

"I.. don't know what I did wrong, I've been gentle, I've been joking, I've been visiting her thrice a week but she still won't fall for me. How is that?" I asked myself, How could she still love Paul when I'm almost her everyday companion.

"Am I ugly?" I asked, Seth with the most pathetic voice I've ever hear myself tone. Seth punched my arm but for some reason it It didn't hurt, It's like my body was numb.

"That's an insult!" Seth hissed, "you are my cousin and no family of mine is ugly!" He pointed at me and I let out a soft fragile chuckle, "You are good as hell looking, okay? Don't waste it on a girl that played you!"

"Maybe you're right," What am I sulking here for?

Astrid and Haiden

'

.

They are just not meant for each other

"You mentioned that I took hypnotism, Seth." I asked or more like stated.

I saw hurt flashed in his eyes but it was gone before I could even make sure, he nodded. "You had that to forget a girl you once fell in love with,"

I nodded but I wasn't really paying much of attention anymore, "If I fell for a girl before then I guess I can fall for another one again,"

I heard him mumble something about loving the same girl before

"Come on, Hic! I'll bring you to a place where you get all the girls attention," He grinned ever so widely

"I don't feel like it, Snotty" I sighed and plopped down on my bed.

"Well, I ain't going 'till this mess who calls himself Haiden, doesn't come with me." I groaned, once he set his mind on something he never gives up.

"Wear something good, were going at a club!"

I'm time skipping

Music played into the speakers so loud that I bet 100 miles of people probably heard it. People danced to the rhythm and they even do it with a somehow really seductive sway.

"Come on, dude! I'll introduce you to my pal." Seth patted my arm,  I just sighed and followed him trough the crowd. I felt shudders on the back of my neck as I noticed the some of girls staring at me.

"Hey, Graham!" I heard Seth call a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was handsome, I can tell as a guy. Astrid also has blonde and blue eyes, wait what? Why am I thinking of her! Stop it, Haiden. She's not worth your time.

The so called Graham walked towards us and welcomed Seth with a big arm hug. "Welcome back, you fat man!" I heard him say, I almost choked on my own saliva, I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing

"Don't you dare laugh!"

"Graham this is my heartbroken Cousin, Haiden. Haiden this is my smart but super idiotic best bud with a yummy name, Graham." Seth introduced, I held out my hand but Graham just stared at it.

"You're heartbroken and You need a hug, not a stupid handshake! Put that hand down." He pulled me in a hug and patted my back.

"Okay, that's enough, you're stealing my cousin away from me." Seth said with a grin. I chuckled

"Nice to meet you, Graham''

"Same here dude, Just call me Gray for short"

"Welcome to the brokenhearts club, my man! You enjoy yourself, I gotta go!"

He ran out to the dance floor and started to squeeze himself to the middle. I laughed. Yeah, he looked like a sandwich between 2 girls.

I went into the bar to get myself some drink when I saw a familiar girl bawling her eyes out.

Sarah

Astrid

"What?" I asked in a whisper as if it wasn't believing what with was hearing

"I broke up with Sarah, I can't stand to see you all clingy to that, Haiden. It breaks my heart in two, love" he explained with a pained voice.

"You should've thought of that before you decided to cheat on me, Paul." I replied. I'm a bit happy but I'm also a bit mad.

"I know, I know, Astrid. Letting you go was the most stupid decision I made. Please take me back," he pleaded on the other line.

"I don't know, Paul, You broke my heart and I don't think it'll ever be the same again,"

"Give me a chance to tend the wounds I made in your heart." He spoke sincerely, "I'm.. Sorry, I'm so Sorry, love. Take me back and I promise I will never let go of you. I will take care of you like you're the most precious gem in the history. I will love you like you're the last girl in the world"

"Don't say it, Paul. I'm not gonna take you back in my life unless you show me just how sincere you are."

"I will, I will show you just how I truly regret leaving you. I love you, Astrid."

"Goodnight." I mumbled. I was about to say I love you but my mouth just wouldn't do it! What the the hell is my problem? I pressed the end call and flopped down to my bed.

School

"Hey, love!" Paul cheerfully  greeted as soon as I got out of the bus. He kissed my cheek but I felt no spark. I didn't blush too like how Haiden used to always do.

"Hey, yourself too." He smiled and took my hand. It was warm but Haiden's was Warner and comforting. Paul was just warm but it didn't give me the feeling of safety. He also didn't get the books in my hand like how Haiden used to do. Uh! Why does the sentences in my mind always finishes with Haiden?

"How did you sleep last night, love?" Haiden used to ask me that too.

"I didn't sleep a wink," I mumbled

"What was that, love?" He asked softly

"Nothing, uhm, can you please let go of my hand?" I asked as my hand started to get sweaty. I don't feel anything. I miss Haiden already

He let go of my hand, "Oh, Sorry I was just happy to see you, I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay"

Then he smiled, jolly "Do you wanna have lunch later with me?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"I'll think about it. Please get to your class." I said then walked away in search of Haiden. I walked inside the hall looking left and right to find Haiden.

"Mornin',''I heard his voice from behind. I turned my head to see him smiling at me, I felt a blush crept on my cheeks. "Astrid."

"Good morning, Haiden." I smiled back.

"Dude, what are you doing!" I heard Seth hissed behind him, "Let's go! Talking to the girl who broke you, that's no good." Seth spat looking straight at me. I guess he was angry at how rude I sounded yesterday.

"Stop it, snot. Let's just go." He waved at me before going the other way with Seth. Seth glanced at me with a warning look. He really was mad but I can't blame him. I hurt his cousin, he's family.

Haiden

"You didn't have to be so harsh, Seth." I told him but I understood him. He is my cousin of course he was worried about me.

"Well she also didn't have to be so harsh when she spat at your face how she was bored and used you for entertainment!" Seth spat like a venom in his tounge. I chuckled to at least lighten his mood.

In the corner of my eyes I saw a person jogging towards me, "Haiden!" Astrid called

Seth grew red, "That girl again?! When will that..!" I placed a hand on his shoulder to calm his raging nerves down.

"It's okay, fat man. Just go to your class I can handle this"

I smiled but I know I'm not convincing anyone, he still walked away in understanding.

I faced Astrid who was running to me and smiled at her. Yep, I still like her.

"Hey there." She said with her palm on her knees

"What do you want?" I asked her a bit rude. She looked up at me in shock probably not expecting me to use the cold tone.

"Here!" She handed me a lollipop. I took it.

"A lollipop?" She gulped and looked at me

"Paul and I are back together"

(-_-)/~~~ピシー!ピシー!

Am I giving you feels?

Does your heart hurt?

Aw...

-NameIsHiccup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 746 70
Hiccup is the new kid at Berk High he's trying to get used to being back in his hometown of Berk ever since he left in the 8th grade due to his mom a...
92K 1.4K 30
Hiccup never belonged amongst Vikings, so he visits Berks Seer to question the ancient one about his fate, and Hiccup learns that he is destined to t...
11.8K 298 8
"This is Berk. We have fishing, hunting, and charming views of sunsets. The only real problems we have are our enemies; Dragons. They plague the Arch...
97.5K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...