Taekook Oneshots

Autorstwa hoping1for1gaydreams

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY ITS FICTION THANK YOU REQUESTS OPEN Więcej

Bad Day
Study Session
Missing Notebook
Scared
Time-outs and punishments
Panic Attack
"You're perfect, baby"
Accident
Beautiful
Hide and Seek
Hickey
Hoodie
Too Little
Home
Burden
Desperate
Tantrum
Safe Word
Old News
Pill
Bath
Smile
"Let me hear you, love,"
Tail
Pool
Rivals
Princess
Little
Fight
!!Read!!
Bratty
Thunder
Nightmare
Always Enemies
Liar
Quiet
Breathe
Sick
Pancakes
No Nuance November
Trouble
Just One Day
Eat
Cold
Permission
Fangs
‼️announcement‼️
Dumpster
Learning
Prank
Costume
Talk
Clingy
Care
Hi
Class
Dresser Drawer
Shy
Promotion
Shy Pt. 2
Sensitive
Bike
He's Straight
Fussy
Collar
Collar pt. 2
CEO
High
Sleep
Hearing Aids
Question
Ex
Drunk
Ready
Tattoo
Rant
about the book
Boxing
Online Love
Small
Slipping Struggles

Trans

2.4K 85 29
Autorstwa hoping1for1gaydreams

Angst/fluff 🥀⛈☁️

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

You'll need the picture for later

Hi! Because of pride month I've decided to write a chapter that's a little different from what I usually write. In this, Taehyung is not a cisgender male, which means how he feels about his gender mentally doesn't match the one he was born with. He is trans and this chapter will be talking about some of the struggles transgender people go through, if this makes you uncomfortable please skip.

A reminder: I DO NOT TOLERATE HATE ON MY PAGE OR IN MY BOOKS. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU LEAVE.

Also, if anything is wrong in this chapter please dm me and I will fix any mistakes. Enjoy! :)

————
"I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. I'm transgender," he says, wiping his tears away.
"What's your name, love?"
"Wh-what? It's Eun-Jung,"
"No, what's your name?" Jungkook asks. He tears up again, hugging his boyfriend.
"It's Taehyung,"
———--

It feels like a stab to the heart, or a punch in the gut every time he uses his deadname, but he couldn't tell him that.

What would Jungkook even say? What would he think?

"Eun-Jung? Can you come here?" Jungkook calls from the living room.

"Not my name," he thinks. He's filled with dread, wondering what his boyfriend wants. He fiddles with his long hair, twisting the dead ends around his finger.

"Yes?" He asks, sitting down on a chair in front of him.

"My parents want to meet you," he gets straight to the point. Taehyung's face drains of all color, there's no way he'll be able to get through that without crying about his deadname and dead pronouns being used. He puts on a fake smile anyway, hoping his boyfriend won't be able to tell.

"That sounds great!" His jaw clenches while stating.

"You look pale, babe," he worries, "are you worried about meeting them?" the other male nods his head.

"That's not what I'm worried about," he thinks.

"Don't worry, Eunie, they're going to love you." He replies.

"Not my name, not my name, not my name-"

"Do you want to cuddle until we sleep? It's getting a little late."

"Yeah, just let me go to the bathroom and change,"

Taehyung hates the bathroom, it makes him feel incredibly dysphoric. He stands in the mirror, tears welling up in his eyes as he places his hand over his mouth.

"Girl, girl, girl, girl"

"I'll never be a real boy,"

"Even if I transition and Jungkook accepts me, he'll find so many other cute guys. Who would want me?"

Thoughts run wild through his head, only bringing him out of his polluted mind when his boyfriend knocks on the door.

"Eun-Jung, baby, are you okay?" he calls. This only brings more tears to his eyes, voice cracking when he says something back. "I-I'm fine."

"Baby, open the door. What's wrong?"

"Should I tell him now? Oh fuck,"

"Please open the door?" He calls out again. Jungkook finally gets through to him, but what he sees is heartbreaking. The male's face is red and tear-stained, cheeks and lips slightly swollen from the salty tears.

"What happened, love?" He asks as he takes the crying man into his arms.

"I'm scared to tell you, Jungkookie. What if you hate me?" he says against his chest.

"I could never hate you, baby,"

His heart pounds in his chest hands shaking as he looks up to his significant other. He's so scared. So scared he won't accept him like his family didn't, that he'll be kicked out of the house, and kicked out of Jungkook's life. He takes a deep, shaky breath and decides to get it over with.

"I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. I'm transgender," he says, wiping his tears away. Jungkook looks like he's in thought, looking down and eyebrows furrowing before he looks up again.

"What's your name, love?" What? After he just came out, that's all he had to say?

"Wh-what? It's Eun-Jung," he replies with a confused look on his face.

"No, what's your name?" Jungkook asks. He tears up again, hugging his boyfriend.

"It's Taehyung,"

"Well, Taehyung, I'm not upset or mad. I definitely don't hate you, baby. I love you with my entire body, heart, and soul. Nothing will get in the way of that, especially you figuring out who you are. You deserve to be happy with yourself."

"Well shit, babe," Taehyung laughs, sniffling against Jungkook's chest, "I didn't know you'd make me cry. If I knew you were going to be so loving I would've told you sooner. I'm sorry I didn't, I was just really scared."

"It's alright, love. I'm just glad you decided to tell me. Is there anything you need? Or anything I need to know?"

"Uh... I want to start transitioning really soon now that I've told you. A-And I don't think I want to meet your parents just yet, since I don't know how they would take this. I don't know about bottom surgery but I know I want top surgery, and I want to cut my hair and go on testosterone."

"We'll go to a doctor and see what they can do. I'll call my parents and tell them you're caught at work so you don't have to come out to them yet. Do you want a binder until we get enough money to do the surgery?"

"Actually, I already have two. I hid them so you wouldn't find them," he says and smiles nervously. Jungkook isn't mad at all, just chuckling and ruffling the boy's hair.

"Sneaky Tae," he smiles. Taehyung smiles back, looking up at his boyfriend and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for being so understanding,"

"You shouldn't have to say thank you for that, love. I'll support you no matter what," he replies. They stand in each other's arms for a few moments before Taehyung speaks up again.

"Do we have enough money to start me on testosterone?"

"I believe so, baby," both of them smile at each other before he squeals happily, squeezing his hands.

"I'll set up an appointment and call my parents,"

Taehyung can't wait for what's about to come.

Two month time skip

"Tae!" Jungkook calls from the living room just like two months prior.

"What's up?" He says, sitting down on a chair in front of him.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice." He smiles cheekily, ruffling his short, silver hair.

"I love that color on you, baby,"

"Thank you, babe! I'm thinking of a burgundy color next,"

"That would look great," he replies, kissing his boyfriend's cheek, "your voice is so deep and it's only been- what? Like a month and a half since you've started T?"

"Yeah! I'm super excited about it! It gives me so much euphoria,"

"I'm glad," he says and looks down like he's in thought, "is today a T day?"

"Oh, yeah it is. Thanks for reminding me, babe," Taehyung replies and goes to their room to get the supplies.

Mentions of needles in this next part

Jungkook follows, getting everything ready. He wipes down Taehyung's thigh with an alcohol wipe and changes the longer needle out for a smaller one before lining it up on the spot it's supposed to go.

"I'm always nervous for this part," Tae comments, laughing nervously.

"Just close your eyes and grab onto my shoulder," his boyfriend says reassuringly, "take a deep breath for me, baby."

He does as told, feeling himself get injected and letting his breath go.

"And it's never as bad as I make it out to be," he says after it's done.

"We're all done, love! We'll do this again in a couple weeks,"

"You've been such a big help, thank you so much," Taehyung states, kissing Jungkook's lips softly. He kisses back and disposes of everything carefully.

They both couldn't ask for better boyfriends.

Yayyy tada we're done with this chapter
I promise I'm working on requests I just had to get this done first
Happy Pride Month everyone!!! Fly your colors high!
Stay safe ily guys :)
- Lin

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

724 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
224K 2.7K 22
I haven't seen many of these yet sooooo I'll make my own! And no smut, you lil nasties This book will no longer be updated, but I hope you enjoy the...
813K 13.8K 20
I'm not putting a description for this book. I'm making a chapter putting all the information in it. Hope you understand! Anyway I hope you enjoy rea...
BTS Oneshots Autorstwa suga rush

Krótkie Opowiadania

385 28 17
requests are open i can do smuts, sickfics, fluff that's kinda of cringe sometimes, AU's and much more............