Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Once upon a time in New Jersey

1.3K 11 2
By Amympr96

5 th July 1980 / New Jersey 

Christiana's POV

"Please.... it has to be here.... I've checked all the other jewellery stores and pawn brokers" Shoving the photo in his face "Please can you just check again.... it was stolen so it would have been a man that came in and sold it". 

Upon hearing my words the man's expression turned cold and harsh "Alright.... you need to leave kid or you're gonna get into trouble" A spark of evil in his eyes. Suddenly some rough looking men come bounding out the back room, instantly making me panic to the point my body started shaking. "Alright.... Alright I'm going.... I won't be back I promise" Backing up towards the door with my hands raised in the air. 

Once I feel the cool summer breeze on my skin, I let the door close over and make a run for it down the street, limping along on my still tender leg. A squeal bursts from my lips when I connect with someone, sending me stumbling back a few steps. My eyes desperately look to see who I bumped into to make sure it wasn't the man from the store. My panting and gasping slowly comes to a halt when I see a boy in front of me, he has long fluffy light brown hair and he's slightly taller than me. "I--I'm so sorry.... I should have looked where I was going.... I'm sorry" Before he even has a chance to respond, I jog off down the street, limping slightly with each step. In a mad panic, I keep glancing behind me to make sure the men aren't following me and out the corner of my eye, I see the boy still looking at me. 

My body connects with someone again, but this time it sends me hurtling to the pavement, gasping and panting in shock as my ass hits the hard floor. "Oh shit!! I'm sorry!! Are you alright" My head lifts up upon hearing the cheery voice, to see another boy with curly blonde hair. 

"Umm... I think so" , "Here let me help ya up" Reaching out his hands for me. A gentle smile raises his lips, instantly making me smile too "Thankyou" Grasping his hands as I trail off. 

He pulls me up off the ground and steadies me when my tender leg starts stumbling around "You okay?". "Yeah.... I'm sorry I just.... I'm having one of those days" Nervously rubbing my neck in hopes the embarrassment will go away. 

He tilts his head to the side and waves at someone behind me which immediately draws my attention. My eyes widen with more embarrassment when I see he's waving at the first boy I bumped into "Oh gosh... you know him?" Turning back to the curly haired boy with flushed cheeks. 

"Yeah... why?" , "I just bumped into him" My cheeks burning more red by the second. "You really are having a bad day aren't ya? .... I'm Dave by the way" Holding his hand out for me to shake "Hi I'm Christiana..." Grasping his hand and giving it a light shake. "That's Jonny over there.... we're in a band.... we're playin tonight at the Stone Pony... maybe you can come see us?" , "Umm.... Thankyou... maybe I'll stop by" Nodding as I trail off. We both say our goodbyes and just before I walk away, I glance back at Jonny, giving him a gentle smile. He's not too far away so he can still see me smiling at him. 

I'm eventually back at my tiny cramped room that I'm renting while here in New Jersey. I slump myself down on my bed, pulling out my notepad where I keep a list of all the jewellery stores and pawn brokers, grabbing my pen I swipe a line through the last one I went to today, thus ending my escapade for my mothers stolen necklace. I'm here for another week and a half then I need to go home or my dad says he will come and get me himself. We moved back to New York after the accident seeing as we didn't want to be constantly reminded of what happened. I honestly thought it was going to take a whole lot long than 4 days to get the stores round here. I haven't checked everywhere of course but I can always come back later. 

A loud banging on the door catches my attention, causing my head to whip up. I push myself up off the bed, wincing a little in discomfort before limping across to the door. My hand lightly tugs at the door handle, swinging the door open to see the landlord "I need my rent.... Now!!" A sigh of frustration escapes my lips upon hearing his words. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I make my way to my suitcase, grabbing a roll of notes and tossing them to him "There's the rent up to the 18th then I'm leaving". He gives me a quick nod before trailing off to the next door, the torturous banging of his knuckles on the hard wood continuing down the hallway. 

The clock ticks by until 6pm, so I decide to start getting ready for the Stone Pony. Shuffling through my suitcase, my eyes are drawn by my tight red pants, sort of like what sandy wore in Grease, only in red. Pulling them out my suitcase along with my Rolling stones shirt and my red converse, seeing as my leg is still tender from the accident, I still can't wear heels just yet. My hair is naturally curly, so the only thing I have left to do is throw my earrings and bracelets on and some eyeliner. 

By the time I'm finished getting ready, it's time to leave, so I make my way out my room, locking it behind me. Before I know it, I'm outside The Stone Pony and It's actually a little busy. Hesitantly, I make my way inside the dark room, the only illumination being the tiny lights up on the stage. 

The stage is all set up for them coming on but it's still at least 10 minutes before there show starts. "Hey.... Can I get rum please" Tossing the bartender a note as I trail off. A moment later, he slides my glass along the bar, landing perfectly in my hand. With my drink in hand, I make my way towards the stage but slightly off to the side so I'm not easily noticed. A few moments later, the band come bounding onto the stage, last of the group is Jonny who is so light on his feet, he's merely gliding across to the mic. 

His fluffy mop of hair swaying with his movements as he gazes out at the audience, almost as if he's looking for someone. "Hey How you doin?" His voice to my surprise is husky, the audience cheers and roars in response. "Are you ready to rock!?!" His screams into the mic earning louder cheers from the audience, instantly making me cheer along with them. "LET'S DO IT!!" He spins on his heels and points to the drummer who starts beating away on his drums. He pounces round the stage like a proud lion, his husky vocals blaring through the room. I don't recognise any of their music so it must be their own songs which I think is great. 

The show goes by like a house on fire and soon enough it's the end and the band are exiting the stage. A lot of the people stick around for the next band but I make my way back to the bar, pulling myself up on the bar stool "Hey can I make it another" Pointing to my empty glass. 

Just as the new glass hits my hand, a cheery familiar voice echoes from behind me "Heyy!! you made it". My head whips round to see Dave standing behind me with Jonny hanging on his heels. "Yeah I guess I did" Giggling away to myself "How did you like the show?" Taking a step towards the bar. "Oh.... It was great... you guys are really good" , "Oh uhh.... Christiana this is Jonny.... Jonny this is Christiana" Gesturing to the both of us as he speaks. 

My gaze meets with Jon's causing my cheeks to glow bright pink "Hey... Nice to meet you" Reaching his hand out to shake mine. The touch of his hand sends shivers down my spine "Umm.... Nice to meet you..... sorry about earlier". "Yeah... you were definitely having some bad luck" , "Yeah.... that won't be happening for a while" Bashfully giggling away to myself. "So you from the city?" , "Yeah.... I'm New York born and Bred" Sipping my rum as I trail off. "What you doin in Jersey?" , "Umm... y know.... just.... taking some time to get out and stuff... I'm here for another 2 weeks then I have to head back home" Trying my best to think of any excuse that will pass. "I work in New York.... maybe... we could hang out" I can't help but smile like a giddy school girl "Sure... That would be great". Truthfully, I do need to start making friends seeing as I haven't really allowed myself yet, but maybe I should give him a chance.

"Hey... we're gonna be here till closing if ya wanna join us?" My eyes meet with my watch to see it's already nearing 1am "Oh uhh... y know... It's pretty late, I better start heading back". They both look at each other then back to me "Where ya stayin?". "Oh well It's near Sayreville" Shrugging through my words, hoping they don't continue with the subject. "Tell ya what I'm headin that way.... I'll give you a ride" , "Oh no you don't have to do that.... I could try and catch a cab or somethin" Biting my lip nervously, I honestly don't have enough money for a cab but I could have made it work. "You're not gettin a cab on your own.... I'll give you a ride.... cmon my car is right outside" Ushering me out the bar with his hand lightly resting on my waist. 

The cool night air hits me like a ton of bricks, causing me to stumble back a few steps "You alright?" Tightening his grip on my waist. "Yeah.... That rum has just hit me" A quiet snicker slips from his lips "Here... Hop in" Opening the door to his car. "Y know you really don't have to--" He cuts me off straight away with a stern expression "Get in". "Geez babe... you are stubborn.. Never had a girl so hesitant to get in my car before" He nudges me into the car causing my cheeks to glow with embarrassment "Oh Dio.... That is not comforting". 

He starts up the car and speeds off down the street at a fast pace "Merda santa!!" Yelping out my words with shock. A devilish snicker slithers from his lips "I'm sorry... I should have told ya.... I have a habit of driving fast...... What was that you said anyhow?". He slowed down considerably, allowing my breathing to calm down "Uhh Umm Holy shit.... I'm uhh.... my family is Italian". 

"So how old are you.... if you don't mind me askin?" , "I'm 17" Trying my best to keep my bashful gaze from meeting his. What would usually be a 45 minute drive, has turned into a 30 minutes drive with his high speed driving. "It's just that building there" Pointing to a run down, dank hotel at the end of the street. He slowly parks up outside and unfastens his seatbelt "I'll walk you to your door.." Swinging the door open on his side. He jogs round to my side and opens the door, letting me slide out into the cold night air. 

We walk quietly up the stairs and eventually reach my door "Here ya are... safe and sound" His words immediately make me giggle like a school girl "Thankyou.... for driving me---" I' cut off when loud moans echo from the room next to mine, turning my cheeks every shade of purple. "Oh My God" Scrunching my face up with embarrassment "I--I umm---" I'm cut off again when the woman screams out "FUCK ME HARDER!!" Causing my jaw to unhinge and drop on the floor. "I'll see y around Christiana" Snickering out his words before walking off out the building. 

10th July 1980 / New Jersey 

"This thing.... called love.... I just can't handle it" Singing along to the music blaring from the headphones. The record store is rather quiet so I'm taking the opportunity to listen to some new records. My hips are swaying to the music "She drives me crazy....... she leaves me in a cold cold sweat". Suddenly a hand taps me on the shoulder, prompting my head to whip round to see who it is. "Jonny..... Hey" Gasping out my words in excitement as I look up at Jon, smirking at me "Hey.... nice moves". "Oh you caught that huh?" He nods his head in response "What you doin ?". "Just listening to some records.... you?" Placing the headphones back down on the bench. "Well I was just uhh... driving by and saw you in here" My brows furrow together with confusion. How could he have saw me when I'm not in line with the window. Seeing as I'm feeling nice, I didn't bother calling him out on his little hiccup. "So umm.... if you're not busy.... I was wonderin if you want to go for a drive" My face twists while I think of what to do "Alright.... as long as you drive a little slower this time".  

After we first met, we bumped into each other completely by accident then just decided to start hanging out so that's exactly what we've been doing the past few days. 

"So where are we going?" Smiling like a giddy school girl as I look at the beautiful scenery. "It's a surprise...say you wouldn't happen to have a swim suit do ya?" Upon hearing his words, the panic starts to rise up in my throat, the last thing I want is for him to see my scars on my legs. My scars aren't as bad as they used to be but you can still see them. 

"Umm.... no I don't" Slowly shaking my head at him "Well I could give you some shorts and a t-shirt if you want?". "Where are we going Jon?" Trying my best to hide the panic in my voice "It'll be fun I promise". If only it was a couple of months later because the doctor said it would take up to a year for the scars and my legs to heal completely. My legs are nearly healed, I'm just waiting for the limp to go away now. He doesn't actually answer me, instead he continues to drive along the road. The whole time, my mind is racing with different excuses I could come up with on why I can't go swimming with him but the longer I look at how happy and excited he is, the more I feel bad for even thinking about it. 

A short while later, he pulls up outside his house, we unhook our seatbelts and head towards his front door. "So.... your limp.... did you hurt your leg or?" Pointing to my left leg as he speaks. "I umm..... broke my legs real bad in January..... so doc said it could take a year to fully heal" He halts in his steps, turning to face me "..... Listen we can do somethin else if you want" The tiniest hint of disappointment in his eyes. "No..... It's okay we can do.... whatever it was" Giggling out my words at him. 

"Here.... these should fit alright" Tossing me a pair of shorts and a vest. Biting my lip nervously, I head into the bathroom, unfolding the shorts to inspect them. After stripping off my clothes, I pull on the shorts and to my disappointment, they didn't go down far enough to hide my scars. I can't seem to take my eyes off my legs and just how ugly they look with those circular scars dotted all over my legs as well as the scars where the stitches were. 

After what felt like an eternity of staring down at my legs in disgust, a knock on the door rips me from my trance "Hey uhh you alright in there?". "Umm.... I'm not sure I can do this Jon" My voice all shaky as the emotions rise up in my throat. "Is it okay if I come in?" I sniffle up my tears and swipe my cheeks dry "yeah" Quickly grabbing my shirt off the floor and draping it over my legs like a blanket. 

He strides in and sits next to me on the edge of the bath "It's your legs isn't it?" My head slowly nods in response. "What really happened?" My eyes flicker up to meet his, sniffling up my tears "I told you I---" He cuts me off with a concerned look. "Alright.... There was an accident... it was really bad and I had to have metal fixtures on my legs, metal pins and stitches... so I have scars all over my legs and hips.... they're slowly going away but.... they're just so ugly" Looking down at my covered legs, feeling a deep sadness falling on me. 

"Can I....see?" Pointing to my legs as he trails off "I dunno.... you'll think I'm ugly". "I would never think that" My eyes meet with his again, desperately searching them for any kind of lie but find none. "Alright.... quickly..... before I change my mind" Closing my eyes in hopes of drifting away from this situation. 

He kneels down in front of me, slowly inching the material of my shirt down my legs causing me to cringe and whimper in discomfort, knowing exactly what he's staring at is horrific. As soon as his fingers trail along one of my scars, a shaky sob bursts from my lips. It's the first time I've allowed anyone to look at them never mind touch them. "Hey.... Hey look at me" Pulling my head back to face him "Look at me" Prompting me to open my eyes. "You're beautiful..." His hand caressing my cheek which certainly soothes me but how do I know he's not lying "No.... you're just sayin that.... I'm ugly". "should I tell you what I see?" I remain silent, curious about what he's going to say "I see a beautiful girl.... inside and out..... someone who has clearly been through a lot but gets right back up again.... you're strong". He cups my cheek, prompting me to rub my head further into his hand, sighing sweetly against his warm touch. 

The next few moments go by in a daze, my mind so far afield that I haven't paid much attention to my surroundings. My head finally comes out from hiding in the crook of his neck to see we're sitting on his bed with me on his lap. "You alright?" His hot breaths fanning my face which is but a few inches away from his "Yeah". "So... what would you like to do today?" My eyes desperately search his intense blues and there's honestly only one thing I want to do right now "Let's do it.... Let's go swimming" A gentle smile lighting up my face. He grins from ear to ear upon hearing my sudden outburst of confidence "Great.... Cmon let's go" Ushering me off his lap and towards the door. 

We spent the day at the shore, swimming and laying on the sand which was amazing. We had so much fun and I honestly didn't want it to end. 

The days after that went by like a shot and after showing my scars, our friendship only blossomed even more. Right now, I don't know how things could possibly get any better. 

15th July 1980 / New Jersey

Jon's POV

My feet are nervously shuffling around while I wait for her to answer the door, checking my breath and combing my hands through my blanket of hair. My attention is drawn when the door swings open to reveal her standing there in her nightie. "Jon!!" Her eyes widening with shock as she scurries off behind the door, hiding her body from me. "Wha--What uhh are you doin here?" ...... "Not that it's not nice to see you.... It's nice to see you.... I uhh... It's just a shock" She rambles on for a moment before finally remaining quiet long enough for me to talk. 

"I was wonderin if you wanted to hang out" A beaming smile grows on her face "That sounds great.... I just have to get dressed.... you wanna come in?" Moving to the side to allow me in. I make my way into her rather small room "Just make yourself comfortable.... I won't be long" Gesturing to the couch before disappearing into her room which you can see from the couch.

 "So what did you have in mind today?" Shouting through to me from her bedroom "Umm.... well we could go to the movies or go to the arcades? maybe walk along the pier?". A loud excited gasp bursts from her lips "How about all 3? let's just go crazy today" Her enthusiasm to hang out brings a smile to my lips. "Anything you want honey" ...... "Hey uhh.... just tell me if I'm way outta line but uhh.... I was wonderin if you'd maybe... wanna.... stay over tonight? we could just make a whole night of having fun? what do y say?" My face scrunches up as I await the inevitable mouth full I'm going to get from her. 

She slowly creeps out from her room, her cheeks flushed "Oh Umm... well I---" I immediately cut her off upon sensing her worry "Separate beds.... of course". She remains silent for a moment while the wheels turned in her mind "Alright..... sure" Nodding nervously as she trails off. "My parents and brothers aren't gonna be in.... they're at my grandparents house so we have the house to ourselves.." A bashful smile curves her rosebud lips "Again uhhh.... separate beds.... promise" Raising my hands up in defence causing her to burst out giggling "Alright Alright I trust you". We've spent the last couple of days hanging out or talking on the phone, having rather lengthy conversations which I'm starting to love. I love talking to her and she's so fun to be around. 

"That was such a good movie" She exclaims with pure joy in her eyes "Yeah it was.... what was it called again...... somethin... brothers?" Snapping my fingers in hopes of jogging my memory. "The blues brothers..." Putting on a rough deep voice as she shouts it out prompting a loud throaty laugh to burst from my mouth "Yep.... that's it". We walk off in the direction of the pier, chatting and giggling amongst ourselves. "You know any good jokes?" She twists her face while she thinks "Umm my brother told me one... but it's a little dirty..". She sparks my intrigue instantly "Okay now I wanna hear this" , "Alright so what is 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and makes all the girls go crazy?" A mischievous grin creeping up on her face. "Uhhh.... A dick?" A bashful giggle bursts from her lips "A $100 bill". My head tips back with a deep throaty laugh "Alright ya got me on that one". "Wanna hear a joke about my pussy?" A huge grin stretched from ear to ear upon hearing her words "Hell yeah!!". "Hmmm.... never mind.... you won't get it" A mischievous smirk curving her rosy lips "Ohh babyy...... That one hurt" Clutching my chest as if my heart is broken. 

"So this is the pier" Gesturing to the very lengthy pier with my hands. "What are all these stalls? Are they usually here?" Her angelic voice never fails to make me smile. "Oh they set these up every summer to try and make some money" , "can we have a look round.... pleaseeee" Her bright eyes pleading with me which is the sweetest sight in the world. "Sure, we'll start at this side... work our way along" Ushering her off to the left side to start at. The first few stalls were abit boring, a vintage stall with loads of tie die things, a flag stall with different country flags on it. The forth stall started to peak my interest with loads of different vinyl's, so needless to say she and I bought ourselves a vinyl each. After a few more, I wandered off to a t-shirt stall while Christiana hovered behind at another one. 

"Jonny..." Her voice echoing over my shoulder "Yeah?" Keeping my eyes on the t-shirts as I respond. "Lick my pussy" My brows furrow together with confusion at what I just heard. "What did you say?" My head whipped round so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. My eyes were met with her standing there with a lollypop that looked just like a pussy. I couldn't help but hunch over, laughing hysterically "where did you get that thing?". She joins me with laughter upon seeing my reaction "there's a stall over there.... sells all sorts of dirty stuff" Pointing towards a stall a few meters away. "Cmon... lick it" pointing the lolly at me as she trails off. My cheeks turn every shade of purple with embarrassment "I'm not lickin that thing" Swiftly shaking my head at her. "Pleaseee, It'll be funny" pouting her rosebud lips at me which I have to say, is most certainly working. "Fine..." Grabbing it from her hand and yanking the wrapper off. She starts off giggling when I flick my tongue over it but when I start sucking on it, her jaw drops open, a tiny whimper eliciting from her mouth. "I'll be right back..." An evil plan coming to my mind.

"Suck my dick babe..." Her head whips round with a gasp, her cheeks flushing bright red. She bursts out laughing when she sees me holding a dick shaped lolly between my legs. "Not when it's down there I'm not" Giggling through her words at me. "Now will you" holding it a few inches from her lips. "Oh Jonny do I have to.... it's embarrassing" Her bashful gaze falling to the floor. "I had to lick the pussy.... so it's only fair" Shrugging off her worries. She hesitantly takes the lolly from my hand and unwraps it. I bite down on my lip hard when she flicks her tongue across the tip a few times before thrusting it slowly in her mouth "Aaahhh yeahhh Ahhhh!!!" I start moaning out loud as if she was sucking me off which immediately turned her cheeks a shade of scarlet. "JONNY!!! You're so stupid" Pushing me away with a sweet giggle. "Cmon Christiana.... let's keep looking" Waving her over to me "You don't have to keep callin me that.... if it's too long" Her cheeks glowing red as she trails off. "Hmmm.... how bout cute little rose.... seeing as you're always blushing" Swiping my finger across her cheek, causing it to burn brighter. She let's out a sweet sigh and tries to bashfully look away, prompting a snicker from my lips "Yeah.... I like that.... Little Rose". 

A few hours later, we're making our way around the arcade, trying out different things. "Come on in kids.... have a blast" A man shouts us over to him and like a pair of hypnotised beasts, we walk over to him, curiosity brimming. "What do ya do?" Quizzing him with crossed brows "it's a water fight.... use all the balloons up and you win a cuddly dolphin".

At least 15 minutes later, we're huffing and puffing as we make our way out the ring. I find myself staring at her shirt which is soaked through to the point I can see her nipples. It's safe to say I won that game considering my top is barely wet whereas hers is completely see through. When she catches me staring, she desperately covers her chest with her shivering arms. "Here... put my jacket on..." Wrapping my leather jacket round her, instantly making her smile warmly at me "Thankyou". Her smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, it brightens up her face so much and always makes me want to smile too.

"And this is home..." Closing the door behind me before Ushering her further into the house. "You want anything to drink honey?" She shakes her head slowly with a smile "No.. Thankyou". "Come on... I'll show you to my room" Leading her up the stairs towards my bedroom. My hand clutches the door handle, swinging my door open with a creak. "You can have my bed.." Pointing to my twin bed which is more than enough room for two but I know she wouldn't want to share. "But... what about you?" , " Oh I can sleep in my brothers bed" Her facial expression drops into a look of pure disappointment. "Or..... we could drag the mattresses downstairs in the living room" A gentle smile raises her upon hearing my suggestion "Yeah... sure".

"Oh....shit" , "What's the matter?" My head whipping round to see her ruffling through her bag. "I forgot my pajamas" groaning out her words "umm you could wear one of my shirts if you want". "If that's alright" , " sure.... I'll go grab one" Jogging up the stairs to my room. I grab a nice baggy t-shirt for her to wear before sprinting back downstairs. "Here... That's the biggest t-shirt I own" Tossing it to her with a smile. I tried my best to pick a t-shirt that would fit her like a nightie which I'm fairly sure any size would have worked considering how petite she is.

My ears prick up when she shuffles through the doorway, her hands tugging at the hem of my shirt, which ends at the top of her thighs. I can't believe this beautiful girl is wearing my shirt and is in my house and we're just friends. She bashfully makes her way over to the mattress which is right next to mine to make one huge bed. She's ever so dainty as she sits down, trying her best not to flash anything to me "My shirt has never looked so good". A sweet giggle escapes her lips, her cheeks flushing pink "Oh gosh...". "So movie.... uhh you wanna watch a horror movie?" Wiggling my brows at her suggestively. I've learnt that girls like to snuggle up close when there's a horror movie on and I already know Chrissy scares easily because she told me. She thinks about it for a moment before Nodding enthusiastically.

It's at least 30 minutes into the movie and I chose the scariest movie I have which she has never seen before. I can see a scary scene coming up so I let out a fake yawn and wrap my arm round her which to my surprise, she didn't seem to mind. Just when the scary scene starts, I grasp her shoulders, giving her a shake while growling like a beast in her ear. She screams out in shock, her hands covering her mouth "Jonny!!" Slapping my chest playfully. A devilish snicker slips from my lips "I'm sorry... I couldn't resist".

As the next jump scare happens, she let's out a loud gasp and nuzzles her head right into the crook of my neck, her heavy breaths fanning my neck. "Ohh... I'm sorry" pulling her head up to reveal her flushed cheeks "it's alright honey... Get as close as you want" Squeezing her closer to my side which turns her complexion several shades of purple. 

We continue to watch the horror movie until she falls asleep with her head on my chest. The sight makes my heart ache for her so much but she's just a friend. I have to keep my feelings under control or who knows what will happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 45
Annie Capello is your average teenager living in the mid-sixties, with a best friend named Anthony Pereira. They've been best friends forever, but l...
3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...
2.8K 73 11
Early 80s, you work as a janitor in a recording studio in New Jersey. You're friends with a certain Jon Bon Jovi; during your shifts, you sometimes d...
3K 71 12
What would you do when your ultimate wish comes true for your birthday. One minute I was celebrating my birthday in 2008 with my friends. When I wak...