STRAY KIDS ONESHOTS

By LisaArmy0012

Mainly Jeongchan and Chanlix because I'm obsessed. Requests always open, just comment or DM me or post in tha... More

BAD NEWS - JEONGCHAN
SHY CONFESSION - MINSUNG
HELL = SCHOOL - SEUNGJIN
OVERWORKING - HYUNSUNG
NOTICE ME - 3RACHA X JEONGIN
DATE - CHANLIX
LAZY MORNINGS - MINSUNG
CUTE BUT NOT STUPID - JEONGLIX
FRECKLES - CHANGLIX
THUNDERSTORM - JILIX
GROUP PROJECT - MINSUNG
TEENFIC
NEW BOOK!
SICK BABY - JEONGCHAN
INJURY - CHANLIX P.1
INJURY - CHANLIX P.2
WEIGHT - HYUNHO
INJURY - CHANLIX P.3
INJURY - CHANLIX P.4
SKIRT - HYUNIN
BADLY BRUISED - JEONGSUNG
TEASING CONFESSION - SEUNGIN
CAFÉ PERFORMANCE - MINSUNG
COMING OUT - FELIX X STRAY KIDS
HEATHER - MINSUNG
SKZ-TALKER - HYUNLIX
SHRINK - CHANLIX (FLEIX CENTRIC)
THE DARK SIDE - JISUNG X STRAY KIDS
LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU - MINSUNG
REQUESTS
AFTERNOON PICNIC - JEONGLIX
SHAMEFUL SECRETS - CHANGLIX
HEY EVERYONE!
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT.1
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT. 2
IN NEED OF CUDDLES - SEUNGJIN
I CAN'T STAND YOU! - HYUNSUNG
YOU'RE MY HYUNG - CHANGSUNG
UPDATE
HOODIE - MINCHAN
BROKEN LEG - JEONGCHAN
MY PRINCE - JEONGCHAN
STARVING - MINSUNG
I HATE (LOVE) YOU - 2MIN
BAD LANDING - HYUNSUNG
IS THIS A JOKE? - MINSUNG
UPDATE
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.1
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.2
LITTLE - CHANLIX
WHY SO COLD? - 2MIN
HOW DO I COPE? - JEONGCHAN
OBLIVIOUS - HYUNLIX
HELLO STAY! - MINSUNG
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 1
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 2
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 3
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 4
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT.5
MAID DRESS - MINSUNG
NIGHTMARES - CHANLIX
THEY BROUGHT US TOGETHER - MINSUNG
TICKLISH - JEONGSUNG
RATING MY OWN ONE-SHOTS

COOKING MAKES THINGS BETTER - JEONGCHAN

4.8K 76 50
By LisaArmy0012

SHIP: Jeongchan

PLOT: Basically, Jeongin and Chan having an indoor cooking date.

WARNINGS: I don't know if this could trigger anyone, but just in case, mentions of food and cooking.

REQUEST: @straykidsff

CHAN P.O.V.

I sighed as I looked over to Innie. It pained me to see him like this. Ever since that one kingdom performance, he hasn't quite been the same. He's always on his phone and he doesn't smile as much as he used to, I can only imagine how guilty it must feel. How could I possibly make him understand that STAYs aren't mad at him? That's it's okay and that he tried his best?

I remembered I used to be like that with my school grades, I was very strict with myself, more than my parents even. I would always put myself down if I got below 90% and now that I think of it, it's so stupid, but back then it was such a big deal.

My mom used to get worried because of this. I would stay up studying until 1 or 2 in the morning and not get the result I was expecting, resulting in anxiety attacks. Every time either my siblings or I would have a bad day, she would always cook our favorite meals, and on the days where I was studying too hard, she would always drag me out of my room and made me cook with her, because, as she used to say... 'Cooking makes things better.'

Of course! I could try cheering him up by cooking together, besides that would be fun.

Now, the second problem, what are we cooking? I remembered Innie saying something about how he liked some french dish, but I can't quite remember the name...

I need to know, but how can I ask without being suspicious?

"Innie, what did you say was your favorite dish? I can't quite remember and my mom wants to know for the next time we go over to Australia..."

"Oh, Quiche, it's a french dish..."

"Thanks, baby,"

"Mhmm," he said going back to look at his phone.

Once he told me that, I got to work, I decided that we would to a bacon one (The author's favorite). I looked up the ingredients and went to the grocery store to get all that we needed.

I got back home and saw that Innie wasn't in the living room anymore. I went to our shared room and saw him pouting, laying down on the bed while scrolling through his phone. I sat on the edge and touched his leg to get his attention. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Baby, want to do something together?" I asked, smiling.

He shook his head.

"I'm tired, can we just cuddle and sleep or something?"

"But Innie, you've been tired for the last week... You need to get out of bed."

"If I stay in bed at least I don't make mistakes..." He whispered.

"If you don't get out of bed, you're not going to be able to get better and learn more," I said back, looking at him with expectation.

"Yeah, sure," he said, looking back at his phone.

I sighed, I was starting to get annoyed at his attitude. I took his phone away from him and put it in the pocket of my hoodie.

"Hey! Give me my phone back Channie!" He yelled sitting up.

"No, come with me to the kitchen, hear me out, and if you don't like the idea then you can come back here and I'll give you your phone back."

"Ok, fine!" he rolled his eyes at me.

I sighed and got up, Jeongin following behind me. We got to the kitchen, where all the ingredients for a Quiche were placed on the counter.

"Channie, what's all this?"

"Well, I thought I could cheer you up by cooking your favorite dish together, besides, cooking is something we've never done together so I thought it would be a good idea... There, now that I have explained, you can have your phone back," I took his phone out of my poker but he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Keep it safe for me, it's going to get dirty if we cook," he smiled and kissed my cheek, "let's get started."

I smiled.

"Okay baby, lead the way, 'cause I have no idea how to cook this."

He giggled.

JEONGIN P.O.V.

After washing our hands Chan stared at me waiting for my orders.

"Okay, let's divide tasks. You are going to put a thin layer of butter all around the mold and put the pie crust. After stab the pie crust with a fork, okay?"

"Yes, baby, on it." He smiled.

While he did that I took the bacon and cut it into little dices. I put oil on a pan and started cooking it.

"Darling, I'm done," Chan said.

"Oh, that was fast. Now put the pie crust in the oven for ten minutes."

"Okay."

After he put the mold in the oven I felt him behind me, he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek, smiling at me.

"Do you want me to tell you what's next?" I asked while paying attention to the bacon.

"No need sweets, I rather wait for you," he said.

After a few minutes, he started leaving butterfly kisses on the back of my neck, I giggled.

"Channie, please stop, and get me a plate for the bacon," I said in between fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay," he answered chuckling lightly.

He got me a plate and I put the bacon there.

"Okay, what's next love?"

"We need four eggs, cooking cream, pepper, salt, and nutmeg."

"On it."

He got the ingredients on the table while I got a bowl, a whisk, and a grater.

"Okay, we have to break the eggs and whisk them, you do two, and I'll do the other two, okay?"

"Sure darling."

He was the first to break the eggs, I did after him.

"Okay, can whisk the eggs, and I'll put in the cooking cream in the meantime."

"Mhmm."

As we were about to start with the eggs the oven went off. Channie grabbed some mittens and took the mold out of there.

He started whisking the eggs while I added the cream. I watched him for a while as the cream and the eggs mixed.

"Okay, now we add some salt, pepper and we grate some nutmeg, you can do that, and I'll whisk this time."

He added the pepper and salt, and the nutmeg after. I whisked and once that was done, we headed towards the pie crust and the bacon on top, the mix of eggs and cream, and some Emmental cheese.

"Okay, now we have to put it forty minutes in the oven, and it will be ready," I said smiling.

Chan smiled back at me, kissing my forehead gently. After he put the Quiche in the oven we went towards the couch; he sat down and grabbed my wrist gently pulling me to sit between his legs. I put my head on his chest as he stroked my head gently.

"Thank you for pulling me out of that bed," I whispered, as I heard him hum in response, "and I'm sorry I was so difficult before."

"It's okay baby, I understand it can be hard to feel motivated after having a problem like that, but please babycakes, next time you feel like this talk to someone, okay? It pains me to see you in such a bad mood. And I know I'm not the most adequate person to say this, but please try to be more forgiving with yourself. I know by experience that holding grudges against yourself can be very painful, and I don't want you to have to go through that, okay sweetie?"

I nodded my head, looking up at him, smiling.

"Thank you Channie. I promise I'll talk to you or the other members next time I feel like this. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. I love you a lot," I said while I put my arms around his middle section, hugging him as tightly as I could.

He giggled a bit, his ears turning slightly red.

"I love you too Innie," He said and kissed my head.

We spent the next thirty minutes talking about random things until the oven went off. We set the table and ate together, enjoying the delicious meal we cooked together.

CHAN P.O.V.

After eating we went to our bedroom and cuddled, just happy to be together.

WORD COUNT: 1428

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 24
A collection of short Christmas one shots with many different ships. (I hope I'll be able to update every day)
15.8K 311 19
I'm now obsessed with Stray Kids.... and their ships.. so sorry for the badness.. Hope you like them! And requests are welcome, but the updates will...
7K 109 18
A book of Stray Kids Oneshots of ships within the group! I do accept request!!
51.1K 1K 17
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...