Married To My Gigglemug

Par chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... Plus

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

13🌷

5.6K 262 19
Par chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

I, anyhow managed to reach my room by controlling my tears. Luckily urvi & deepa were not there, only nina was present in the room who was speaking in phone.

She craned her neck in my direction when she heard the creeking sound of the door, her facial expression changed to worry for me. why not i'm her friend...

"smiley" she murmered with concern when she saw my tear stained face.

The tears which i controlled till now during the way to hostel was started to flow from my eyes...my breath was uneven due to weeping, my lips wear quivering due to immense sobbing. I quickly ran to her, throwed my arms around her while wailing by hugging her. I just wanted a shoulder to cry.

"Shoo...hasna..calm down"Nina said caressing my hair.

"First sit down ..come" she said by breaking the hug nd we both sat on her bed..

"Now tell me what happen..did anyone hurt you" she perturbed.

I shook my head as no..

"Then"she asked me anxiously.

I told her everything what happened there..

"It's ok...relax" she said trying to comfort me.

"And why are you thinking negatively smiley, may be they are dangerous but i think he warned for your safety" she said & i looked at her with confused face.

"Look first thing...he never ragged you..it's his friends who rag you not him" she began.

"yes" i replied but what she doesn't know is he is angry at me because of that accidental kiss.

"second..you said that he was beating someone may be that guy had done something wrong to him..so it might be the reason that he beat him" she said.

"ha...but beating someone is wrong na...what if that guy filed a case against him" i trembled imagining my handsome wolfy in jail.

Ayyo kaduvale...i don't know why but please don't do that..i can't see that handsome wolfy behind bars.

"hasna...it does'nt matter to you...ok.... it's his life...he can do whatever he want nd hasna...you are complaining about him like he did a grave mistake then what about your Akshith anna who used to punch buys who bad comment at you in college & school" she quired.

I got stunned....

What she said was right...why i am worrying about him...it's his life more over he scolded me...i shouldn't worry about him who yelled at me in public..

He can go to hell...i don't care..nd i don't understand one thing when did my anna used to kick boys..no..no..my anna don't beat anyone or if he even does then it might be very serious..

"My anna never beaten anyone " i said defending my brother.

"If you don't believe me you can ask your anna" she said rolling her eyes

Did my anna really beaten  boys who bad comment me...But why will they give dirty comments to me when i look like a uglypig.

"ok..ok..don't stress your brain" nina said making me come out of my trance.

"Nd darling he scolded you because as he is the president of anti squad ragging committe he wanted every fresher to be safe that's why he warned you to not step in there den so that you will be safe" nina said while wiping my tears.

Just then, nina got a call..she was about to cut the call but i gestured her to receive it as i don't want her to cut her dad's call because of me.She nodded her head nd left. I laid on my bed by closing my eyes nd quickly dozed off due to exhaustion of cries.

***

"hasna"

"hasna wake up"

I heard nina voice...i slowly opened my eyes while rubbing them nd saw her frowning..

"what" i said sleepily.

"we have to go for dinner...it's already late.." she said floding her arms near her chest.

"ok..wait for 2min" i said nd got up. I left to washroom.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. I look horriable. Uff..I washed my face, Stepped out of the washroom nd wiped my face with towel. I slightly brushed my hair nd glanced around for urvi & deepa..

"where are urvi & deepa" i asked her confused because when i came back from college i didn't find them in room nd now also there is no sight of both of them.

"Don't know, I too didn't saw them when i came back to hostel from class. I called them but they are cutting my calls" she replied nonchantly.

"ok...but what if something might happen to them" i said worriedly.

"you don't need worry about them. I asked one of their classmates they said that they saw both of them with that senior madam's" she shrugged.

"ok..lets go" i said.

We went to mess but it's closed..we both look at each other with perplexed look.

"It's closed" nina exclaimed.

"hmm but our mess closes at 10:30 na" i said kniting my eyebrows nd glanced at the watch..

"It's 10:45" i gasped at her.

"oh shit" she cursed.

I glared at her...

"I'm sorry yaar i was so engrossed myself in writing that coding of C language which mam was given today that i didn't glanced at watch till the opposite room girl told me that it's late for our dinner." she added.

"what now" i said annoyed.

I was feeling so hungry because from noon to till now i didn't ate anything.

"why not we go to food court...I heard it will be open till 11:30 " she chiripped.

"ok...but what if some seniors will caught us" i hestitated.

"look at that time..none will be there at this time...come na" she dragged me out of the mess.

We passed by our hostel nd was  about to go further to food court but abruptly stopped when my eyes caught a glimpse of the persons who were coming opposite to me.

I rooted to my place in fear. We both looked at each other. Naina was terrified.

Hmph..we both are darpok's(cowards)

They are none other than that trecharaus batch...nd what shocked me more was urvi & deepa are also with them along with that horlicks batch..

Deepa was walking behind them nd was busy in admiring rishi sir. I glanced at the trecherous handsome wolfy.. He was about to look at us but before he did i immidetiely turned around making nina too spin around...luckily he didn't saw me..

I glanced around the surroundings to find a place to hide. My eyes caught bushes near us. I quickly dragged nina with me to hid behind the bushes.... All this happened in a fraction of seconds.

We both looked at each other nd cursed ourselves for being late for dinner. I was dieing in hunger. I glanced in that direction again...but quickly ducked my head as soon as i saw that wolfy & cabir anna both were looking towards us.

Hmph..

"did they saw us nina" i wispered to nina who was staring at something.

I looked in that direction only to see cabir anna who was setting his curly hair by looking towards the bushes with a mischevious smile.

I instantly ducked her head....She glared at me..

"i think they saw us" i wispered yelled at her.

"what"she exclaimed

"i think so" i said doubtfully....as they stood a little far us.

"sir i think we should head now to my hostel as it is late" urvi said to no one particular.

"yes sir, my both roommates would be worried about both us" deepa said shyly.

She nd her shyness...😠

"now she remembered us" nina gritted her teeth.

"you both can't go with out seeing two beautiful jungli billi's(wild cats) which are hiding behind the bushes " cabir anna said.

We both gasped at him..

Does anna is indicating both us..

"how the hell we are looking like jungali billi's" i said angrily.

"i think he saw us hasna" nina shivered.

"hmm.." i said pinching my lips.

"what will we do now" i added shrieking.

"we will wait till they will go" nina quaked.

We both are trying to sit in comfortable position from last 5 min but wasn't able to do that due to fear of pests which will be on plants..

We both are looking around us so that no insects or pests crawl on us...

But suddenly my eyes popped out in fear when my gaze landed on nina's head...

Oh my...i-it's...a leaf eating caterpiller. It was looking in parrot green color while eyes were shining in darkness. It was creeply crawling on her black wavy hair..

(just imagine the above caterpillar on nina's head 😂)

A shiver ran through my body when it was creeply crawling on her hair by stumbling a littly bit. Goosebumps erupted on my whole body. Instantly my head reach my head nd started brushing off if something is there on my head nd i was clearly checked my whole body...thankgod there is nothing on me.

But What should i do now...shall i tell her..If i did then she will definitely yell like a mad girl. But before it reached to her face or ears i should get rid of it from her hair but how.

Haa...idea...i quickily broke a small stem from the bush nd glanced at the caterpiller which was about to reach her forehead. I peered at nina who was looking into seniors direction.

I took this as a chance and quickly moved my hand towards her hair slowly nd suddenly but carefully i gave a hard jerk to that creepy caterpillar and it fell off from her head to where i don't know😩

"what are you doing" nina gritted  her teeth in annoyance.

"nothing..nothing" i lied.

Right now i have to search for that creepy caterpillar.I was busy in searching for that creepy thing nd finally found it which was lying on the ground..which was a little far from us. Thankgod...

That creepy caterpiller had gone...

"oh really i never saw jungali billi's" I heard urvi excited voice nd i came back to my tension form.

"she & her excitement" nina said angrily while i was shaking with nervousness.

"i bet if you see them you will definitely yell in surprise" cabir anna chortled.

"really" urvi beamed at them.

I slightly peeked through the bushes only to see my handsome wolfy already gazing at me with a playful smile.

My eyes widen in shock....he caught me. 😥

Ayyo kaduvale...what he thinks about us..mainly about me.

"nina he saw us" i murmered.

"who"she asked baffled.

"Wolfy.." i said gritting my teeth.

"wolf..where" she yelled loudly with fear and stood up....nd started jumping up & down with out thinking twice...shouting..

"Wolf.."

"Wolf.."

Oh my why did i even blurted out...

I slowly stood up with sweat beads which were forming on my forehead..i was shivering with fear..nd was trying to stop her by holding her hem of her top while stoling glances at them who were looking at both of us with amused expression...

"oh cabir you are indicating them as jungali billi's" rishi sir gushed.

"jungali billi" nina wispered nd now she stopped jumping, glanced in that direction. Then she realised that we both are caught.

"Smiley"

"nina"

I heard my other two friends calling our names with stunned expression. nd that daksh..my handsome wolfy... was smirking at me while cabir sir was smiling mischeviously at both us..

Ayyo kaduvle save us...😩we both were fidgeting in our places nervously.

Just then..out of no where i heard my hostel warden voice..

"hasna sastry"

I turned my head in that direction only to see madam who was coming towards..

"we are gone" nina said.

"what are you both doing here at this time?" madam quired.

Is she blind...why she is asking both of us when they are five more girls near us.

"i-i.....lost my bracelet mam"

"i was searching ear ring"

We both said at a time making her frown.

"what" warden exclaimed.

"mam" i said.

"mam actually hasna lost her both ring & bracelet here mam..we were searching for it" nina covered.

"oh..is it gold" she asked.

"no mam" i replied.

"ok..but it's night na you people can search for it in morning" warden said bluntly.

We both noded our heads like dolls..nd was gazing here nd there.

"what are you looking at hasna? Where is your mobile ma why are you not lifting your parents call? " warden asked me again.

Oh shit...my parents..argghh..😦

"Oh mam a-actually i forgotten my phone in my room" i said anxiously.

"it's ok but they are worrying for you nd also your anna is scolding me for not taking care of you" warden said angrily.

I heard a chortles & laughter..i don't need to turn around and look at who there are as i know who are they..

I was embarassed especially infront of him.

They defintely think that i'm a baby..😩

"why didn't you both went to mess today to have your dinner? " warden asked both of us again with an annoyed face.

We both looked at each other thinking how did she know about us..

"i was sitting there in reception area from 6 to 10:30. I saw everyone going to dinner but not you both" warden said while looking at our facial expression.

"mam actually after coming from class we both slept nd woke up a half an before from now" nina said sheepishly.

"Oh that's the reason why you didn't lift their calls from evening" warden scolded me like i'm her child.

Arghh..

"i-i will call them mam you don't worry " i said nd quickly left from there while dragging nina...by stoling one last side glance at my wolfy who was busy in giving me a sly smile.

As soon as i reached my room..I took my phone from my backpack nd got stun only to see 98 missed calls & 110 messages from my family.

I quickly call them...as soon as they lift the call, they started scolding me one after one in line.. after some time i cooled them by using my sweet tricks nd told them that i slept till now nd went out to have dinner after i woke up which i half lied to them as i didn't had my dinner. After saying good night to my family.

Amid of all this deepa & urvi came.
I glanced at the food in front of me..i looked confuse...

"Actually cabir sir told me to give you this" deepa said.

"me" i was about to ask her why? but nina quckily took the parcel nd started opening it by licking her lips.

I shook my head at her giggling..

" haan..he told to give you as they heard that you didn't had your dinner" urvi said naughtily.

I glanced at nina who stopped eating as soon as urvi said those words. She was sad for an unknown reason nd her eyes were brimming with tears but was trying to control it.

Why nina is feeling sad when she heard urvi words...or did i done anything wrong..

"oh.." i replied averting my eyes from nina nd ate mine.

Luckily because of cabir anna we both filled our stomachs. After that all slept...except nina who was not there in room.

I opened my assignemnt, started writing nd studied what professors taught us today nd closed the books.

I glanced for nina all over the room but didn't find her. It been since almost an hour till she didn't return back.

Something is wrong with her..i got up from my bed nd walked out of the room to see wether she is in corrider or not but noo she isn't...

Then, where is she?...

I started searching every floor for her but she is no where to be seen. I got afraid nd climbed the stairs of terrce.

There she is standing near railing and gazing at space like she lost something.

I felt relaxed that she is safe. I moved to her, placed my hand on her shoulder. She quickly turn around with tears in her eyes..

"n-nina w-what happen? why are you crying"i asked her worriedly.

"Oh..n-nothing" she said while wiping her tears.

"don't lie to me " i said glaring at her.

"It's nothing smiley..i'm fine" she said looking at anywhere but not at me.

"i know how much fine you are" i muttered under my breath.

She didn't say anything..i stood there silently glaring at her..

Few minutes passed..

She looking at space while i was still glaring at her..

"Don't glare at me like that hasna" she said without looking at me.

"Then..." i was saying by looking the hostel premises from terrce but suddenly my eyes popped out at the seen infront of my eyes...i quickly turn around.

Oh my..my poor pure eyes...

There, cabir anna was kissing some girl outside a cottage..

I heard more sobbing from nina...i quickly twisted my neck towards her. She was crying looking towards something..i too traced her direction only to see that deed again..

But why nina is crying while looking at him..by any case she had a crush on him or what.

Oh my gosh..yes she had a crush on him that's why when we are hiding behind the bushs she was ogling at him nd nd...when urvi said that cabir anna gave me that food parcel...she felt jealous of me that's the reason why she was sad.

Arghh...but she misunderstood us...

"nina..do you have a crush on cabir anna" i asked her softly.

She looked shock..

"you can tell me...i won't think bad about you" i assured her.

"It's not crush...i love him" she said annoyed.

She loves him...😮

Love...it's a big word..

"Smiley, you know what...i fell in love with him at the first time when he was giving speech in front of everyone on the day of inaguration day....He was a gentleman, helping all freshers & parents on that day nd his cute blue eyes were so captivating which was pulling me into him. But i didn't realised it at that time as i shrugged at that thought because i was already broken...but again I saw him in the mess with his friends. He was looking dashing with his curly hair. But i got angry at him when he called you to do ragging...my blood boiled at that time nd though to cut his curly hair nd fry them in a pan..that's why I called him curly fry on that day...but all that anger flew away two days back  when you are suffering with period cramps and you are in need of tablet, at that time he is the one who helped me nd not only that he even helped me by also punching some seniors who were  trying to misbehave with me...i-i don't know at that time what i was thinking...i just hugged him from saving me. I don't know how to say but i felt something different when i was with him..i felt safe in his arms...i felt...i can't explain to you what i felt but i realised at that moment that i fell for him..i fell in love with my curly fry. "

"When you said about what happened today nd how he helped you..i was so happy that he helped you but when he gave food only for you i felt jealous of you because from the day he saw you, his only attention is on you nd he never glanced at me..that's the reason why i was sad nd came here for peace but that too he took away from me by showing me indirectly that he already had someone in his life" she sobbed.

Cabir anna & me..chi..chi..kaduvale😡

I punched her on her arm glaring at her..

"here i'm crying nd you are not even trying to consol me instead you are beating"  she said angrily.

"first of all...for god sake i treat cabir sir as my anna. Ok second thing we both are like brother & sister. Third, i got famous due to that so called close up name which they gave me so anyone can easily remember my name that's why he told to give me but have you checked the parcel it is two packets...that means one is for you nd the other one for me. So there is no need to be jealous of me " i said narrowing my eyes at her.

"sorry" she said guiltily.

I shook my head nd continued..

"Nina...i think you should avoid him  nd focus on your career" i said.

She looked at me sadly...

"nina...he already had a girl beside him. I don't want to see you again as a broken girl..so do what i say" i said sternly.

She didn't say anything...

"come let's go" i said nd dragged her with me.

She laid on her bed while tears are flowing from her eyes...

May be she really loves him..kaduvale please make her alright..i mentally prayed for her.

"nina sleep..." i said. She pulled her qulit up covering her face.

I laid on my bed to sleep but sleep was far away from me..

My thoughts are wandering around that wolfy..

Just then my chain of thoughts are broken by a notification.

I opened it..

I smiled at the message..It's from my online institute.

I got selected for next exam...a wide smile plasterd on my lips..

I smiled but that smile was short lived as my mind was again wandering around him.

Why?

I don't know....

Even though he yelled at me infront of everyone..but his eyes held concern for me...but why will he care specially for an ugly pig like me.😕

what Nina said was true....he just warned me as i'm a fresher that's it. He don't care for me...but i wanted him to care for me why?

Huff...ayyo kaduvale...why all these question marks in my brain...

Arghh..

"Daksh..."

His name rolled on my tounge which felt goosebumps in me..

Ayyo kaduvale...

Spelling his name is also dangerous..

Why is he so dangerous to me...

Arghh...hasna..it's time for you to sleep..not to think about him.

I closed my eyes tightly nd drifted to my dreamland.

                      ***💞***

Hey readers,

Hope you all like the update.😍

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

805K 31K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
401K 16.1K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
117K 6.5K 43
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
63.8K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...