☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 13 ☆

2.1K 87 182
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 13: True Intellect ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jolyne and Anasui had left you and F.F behind while they went to pursue a stand, while you and F.F were to kill the user. 

You glanced at F.F, who, after a moment, turned their head to look at you, before a smile formed on her face. 

"You know..Y/N. Maybe if we all get out of here..wouldn't it be nice if you took me around the world? It's..so much bigger than I ever imagined. There's just so much I want to see." She stated in a quiet tone.

You paused, before nodding. "Yea, yea. We're going to Disney World first. You can't start your life as a normal being without going to Disney World." You whispered. F.F's eyes widened. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" She asked. You leaned in close. "Disney World is the happiest place on Earth, F.F. You'll never gain happiness without going there." You replied.

You saw that F.F looked a bit shaken, and laughed slightly. "Don't worry. It won't kill you if we don't have time to go. Disney will always be there waiting."

F.F smiled. She knew that your words were true. 

"Y/N..I just wanted to say something. It's about this love thing y-"

F.F then cut herself off as she noticed that the guards were coming, and quickly pulled you back, her eyes narrowing. Stupid guards really had to ruin her moment. 

"What the hell is going on here?! It was only 10 minutes..where did the 41 prisoners and the two guards go?! Who caused this?!"

One shouted, and you caught a glimpse of one of the guards approaching D&G's body. 

However, F.F saw something, or, someone else. 

It was..

'That's Father Pucci..but, why would he be here? I understand the guards coming to investigate, but why would he..he's looking after D&G!' 

You began to hear counting, and turned your head, your eyes widening once you saw who it was, and turned to F.F, who already seemed to have a plan, as she grabbed your hand, and led you over to two guards that had strayed away from the group. 

Meanwhile, Pucci approached a male on the ground, the male's ribs sticking out of his back. "Looks like you have not seen anything, Guccio. However, something was born from those plants. This calls for celebration, doesn't it?" He then pulled out a disc. "I'm going to obtain the way to heaven!" He then inserted the disc into Guccio's head. 

...

'Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah--'

Pucci extended his arms as the music began to play from Guccio's mouth, a smile forming on his face. What better way to celebrate his path to heaven than to listen to holy music?

"Alright, close the door! We're leaving."

Pucci heard the guard's voice, and immediately  turned his head to look, only for his eyes to widen as he spotted two figures.

"..All right."

"You got it, boss."

It was F.F..and..You.

F.F aimed her gun at D&G, as you grabbed onto the door. "Let's kill this guy, F.F. It's what he deserves for being a shithead." You stated. F.F aimed to shoot, only for someone to grab her hands. You turned your head to see the medic. "Hey, mind your own business!" You shouted.

"What? There's a disc...that must mean..Whitesnake is here!" F.F exclaimed. You then brought out your stand, and made it enter the medic's body. You brought a finger up to your lips. "..Jump out of the vehicle..and hit your head." You commanded softly. The medic then turned, and jumped out of the vehicle, your gaze traveling upwards as you noticed someone approaching. 

"What the fuck.."

F.F's eyes widened. 

"433..439..443..449."

F.F glared at the priest, while you could only stare.

"You!"

"It would be a shame if you had to kill D&G. I still have some questions I'd like to ask. How troublesome.." Pucci trailed off, his eyes on you for a moment.

"It's Father Pucci." F.F exclaimed. "He's Whitesnake's user!"

Your mouth dropped open. "What? No, he can't be! Why would he be the one trying to kill us?" You exclaimed, in denial. You remembered all of the visits you made to Pucci.

Pucci, however, eyed you, and spoke. "I'm afraid I must correct you, Y/N. You see..I've taken quite a liking to you. It would be a shame if you were on the enemy's side. I've tried so hard to get you away from them. Yet you cling onto Jolyne like a parasite..no, she is the parasite." Pucci trailed off. "..There so many things you need to know about yourself..what you need to remember..Jolyne Cujoh isn't your friend. She doesn't know what I know about you."

You tensed up, falling silent, as F.F stepped in front of you. "You stay away from Y/N! Jolyne showed her kindness, just like she did to me. If you think you're going to change Y/N's mind, then you're wrong! She's staying with m- us!" 

Pucci sighed. "Well then..I suppose you'll have to choose your priority. Is it killing D&G, or killing me? Make your choice.."

Why? Why had Pucci been the bad guy this whole time? It could've been anyone else..

Pucci then noticed a smirk forming on your face, as you straightened upwards.

"You know..I should've expected that. People always decide to stab you in the back when you think they're actually your friend." You leaned back, crossing your arms as you began to laugh. "..That's why not caring about anyone is the best way to go..that way, nobody will care about what you do, so they'll leave you alone, and not bother to go and break your heart." You then placed a hand on your heart, and pointed a finger at Pucci. 

"You've betrayed my trust, Father Coochie..Pucci..I don't really care who you really are at this point. I've decided that I'm going to put my care for you aside, and let out all of my anger right now. F.F, go and kill that other guy."

Pucci's eyes narrowed. So, Jolyne must've really tainted you. But..it didn't matter. Your soul could still be cleansed from those filthy Joestars.

You rushed forwards, bringing out Suspicious Minds again. "I wonder what I should make you do..maybe I'll make you reveal all of your secrets first, and humiliation comes later. I'd hate to kill you, you know. But you need to pay somehow."

As you moved to strike Pucci, you heard a yell from F.F.

You then turned your head.

..Seems like you cared so much about F.F, you made a mistake, as you suddenly felt yourself being slammed into the iron bars that separated you and Pucci.

•••

What F.F feared most..was the eradication of her own intellect.

Ever since she met Jolyne Cujoh and Y/N L/N at the farmlands, she remembers everything that happened since then. 

The weird graffiti on the public phones.

The sounds of doors opening and closing.

Making small talk with Jolyne while she made fun of how weirdly shaped her toes were. She remembered everything.

How you told F.F about human life.

About love..

But..everything before the incident at the farmlands. F.F had just followed orders blindly. 

And..Jolyne..Jolyne risked her life for those she cared about.

And..Y/N..F.F saw how Y/N truly had came back to life..and began to treat everyone she cared about like a family..

Love..

F.F learned what love felt like. 

F.F had fallen in love with you. She finally understood what is was like to be human.

That was her intellect..

Raising her finger gun, she immediately swerved around, aiming her gun at D&G, only for a disc to be thrown into her head. She gasped out in pain, causing you to turn your head, allowing Pucci to grab you and pull you into the bars, causing you to hit your head. 

You saw Whitesnake forcing F.F to turn the gun towards herself.

Bang.

The scream left your lips before you could even register what happened. Yet, seeing the black goop that had exited F.F's body gave you hope. You almost forgot F.F had been inhabiting a body..the one of your cellmate.

You then turned back to Pucci, and suddenly, Suspicious Minds entered the priest's body through his ears. "You're going to have to call off your Whitesnake now, Father Pucci. Your own life is at stake now." You spoke in a manipulating tone. "Wouldn't it be safer for you to come and attack me first? It would give F.F the advantage though, but no worries. You must have a plan to take out Y/N." You saw that Whitesnake was returning back over to its user.

"That's right.." You saw the vehicle start up, and smirked. "You lost, Father Pucci."

Your eyes then widened as blood came out of your mouth, and you clung onto the bars.

"What.."

"Suspicious Minds was able to control me..yes. I must praise you on that, Y/N..you've learned so much..but it's time to say goodbye to your stand now."

You crumbled to the ground, the disc somewhat coming out of your head. Pucci stared down at your form for a moment. "You'll get it back eventually, once we get that filth out of you." He reached down to take your disc, only for his head to jerk upwards as he saw a pair of legs running away with a disc. Cursing under his breath, he paused for a moment, before shouting. "Don't let Foo Fighters get away, Whitesnake!" He shouted. 

Whitesnake chased after F.F, who reached the water. "Finally, I got my water..now I can go and find Jolyne..and have her get Y/N.."

Whitesnake's eyes narrowed. "Do you think I'll let you get that disc?" The stand questioned. F.F's eyes widened as she felt herself begin to heat up. "That water is boiling hot.." Whitesnake stated. 

"Y/NNNNNNN!" F.F shouted as she then began to disintegrate. You then shakily pushed the disc back in your head, your vision fading in and out. "F...F.F.."

What Whitesnake did had really messed your mind up..but luckily..you still had Suspicious Minds, as Pucci hadn't yet taken out the disc. Whitesnake walked over to the disc, only to hear a voice. 

"F.F? F.F, are you there?"

The stand's head whipped over to a walkie talkie.

"Answer me, F.F!"

Your eyes widened a bit. Weather.. this was great..F.F had contacted Weather. 

"I see..you're not in a state where you can talk right now. I can see. I just left the infirmary."

Pucci, sweating, looked down at you, only to realize you were gone, as it began to rain.

"What?! Where's--"

His eyes widened as you grabbed the walkie talkie, and began to run, looking at the pieces of F.F that had been sending messages to Weather in Morse code. You then set the walkie talkie down, as the fog began to come in, beginning to thicken. F.F began to reform, panting softly.

"F.F.." You whispered. "You gotta hang in there, alright? We'll find you a new body after this, and I'll take you wherever you want to go."

F.F's lips formed a small smile. "..Let's go home then."

You stared at her, confused. "I want to go wherever you call home. I want..I want to stay with you."

You looked down. "I.."

F.F frowned slightly, before noticing a silhouette. "So..you're right, after all." Your eyes widened as Weather Report came out of the fog. "Where's Jolyne?" He asked. You exchanged a glance with F.F. 

•••

You had helped F.F move, your eyes set ahead in determination. You felt fear at the same time, yet you made sure not to let that show. You weren't going to question your fear at this point. 

Your gaze traveled to F.F.

You had bonded quite well with the plankton..

She was like..a best friend to you. Someone that always had your back..maybe she was more than a best friend.

You weren't one to trust someone easily, but..

You knew that you could trust F.F. 

You then spotted two figures ahead. "There..There's Jolyne and Anasui." You informed F.F and Weather Report, who turned his head to look at you with a small quiet nod.

As you reached them, F.F crawled forwards. "Jolyne..it's Father Pucci. Father Pucci attacked me." She exclaimed. You locked eyes with Jolyne, who walked towards you. "Y/N..are you alright?: she asked, embracing you. "Yea..Pucci tried to steal my stand..just..a bit..wobbly from that.." you buried your head in her shoulder, only to get yanked away.

"What are you doing?" Anasui whispered. You stared blankly at him. "You're supposed to be the jealous one, remember? Jolyne isn't falling in love with you first. She's falling in love with me." You then looked over, seeing Jolyne hugging Weather Report. 

"What the fuck?" Anasui exclaimed. "F.F, force them apart!" He ordered. F.F glared at him. "Now's not the time for that, Anasui!"

Anasui then turned to a patch in the grass, and you noticed the green baby.

"Ok, who had sex with the grinch?" You commented.

"..We should kill it." Anasui stated. "It shouldn't even exist in the first place."

He then turned to Weather. "Don't you agree with me, Weather?" You saw Weather had a dark look in his eyes, and your eyes widened, immediately lunging forwards.

"I'm not going to. Because you're the one who's going to die." As 'Weather Report' moved to attack Anasui, you dived in the way, taking the hit as his hand went through your shoulder, you gasping out, as you could've sworn you heard Whitesnake curse under his breath.

Whitesnake then moved, and struck Anasui again. You fell to the ground, blood coming out of your shoulder as you opened your mouth weakly. No..

This was your fault, you should've realized that wasn't Weather Report. Your vision blurred slightly, yet you tried to get up, yet collapsed again. "Suspicous..M..let's..do the.." You coughed out blood as you felt someone push you down again. "Don't worry, Y/N. Your wounds aren't fatal." Pucci whispered as he came out from the grass.

You could see what appeared to be Jolyne stand up, yet your gaze traveled to the ground as you then crawled towards the priest and Jolyne, before lifting up your head, and extending a hand out towards Pucci, grabbing onto his ankle as Jolyne handcuffed him to herself. 

"I'm gonna..make you..punch yourself.."

Suspicious Minds then began to slowly crawl up Pucci's legs.

Pucci knew he had to act..his hand then grasped a disc..Jotaro Kujo's memory disc..it was risky..but it was the only shot he had at getting that green baby.

He then threw the disc at Anasui.

"Your father's disc will die along with him, Jolyne!" He shouted, before looking down at you. You glared at him, as he then, after a moment of hesitance, kicked you away. Jolyne gritted her teeth, before breaking the handcuffs, and running towards Anasui. You took deep breaths, getting a bit light headed from the blood loss.

When you saw a golden fog rise up, looking eerily like F.F, you thought you were hallucinating. 

"H..Jolyne..why..why do the clouds look like.."

"Jolyne..Y/N..Anasui got the disc back. I'm glad." F.F's voice whispered. Your eyes widened a bit.

"F.F..get back down here.."

"..What I was scared of was not being able to say..goodbye to my friends..but, I remembered to say it. Tell Anasui I used his mind and intelligence to heal his wounds.."

"What the hell are you saying, F.F?!" Jolyne shouted, as you grabbed onto Jolyne's shoulder, and stood up. "V..Very funny, F.F..but..you need to get back here..get back here, F.F!" You shouted.

F.F's spirit smiled a bit, as she looked down.

"Y/N..Jolyne..goodbye. F.F is going to disappear."

"NO! Don't go..don't go." You whispered. You felt a much deeper pain in your heart from this..than losing Atroe. 

While F.F had found her true intellect, you had found what you cared about.

"Y/N."

You lifted your head again, as F.F took one last look at you. "I remember when you taught me about human affections..love. I never got to tell you this..but.."

"..I learned what love is by loving you..you and Jolyne..helped me feel alive..I'm glad I was able to get your disc back.."

You slumped down on the ground. "F.F..."

As Jolyne called out F.F's name, there was just silence.

Silence that confirmed that F.F had passed on.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

I teared up a bit writing this.

Yes, from this point on, things are going to get a bit darker. 

Chapters 14-16 will confirm that. 

As for what I'm going to do next, at the end of the book.

There will be an alternate route for Foo Fighters, as well as the others. There will be multiple endings to the book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 59
Somewhere in Florida, the year is 2011, a young teenage girl name Jolyne Cujoh, 19 years old, who happens to be sent to jail, for being framed of a c...
204K 9.4K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
25.4K 815 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
26.5K 507 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...