Legacies English Version

Od thayanepiagno123

Barry and Caitlin were just friends, at least that's what it seemed, but the truth is that the two of them lo... Více

Characters Part 1
Characters Part 2
Legacies
Couples
Prologue
Chapter 1-Back to the past
Chapter 2-Family
Chapter 3-Future
Chapter 4-Rescue Plan
Chapter 5-Rescue Part I
Chapter 6-Rescue Part II
Chapter 7-FlashBack
Chapter 8-Future Events
Chapter 9-Explanations
Chapter 10-Together Again
Chapter 12-Central City of the Past
Chapter 13-Training
Chapter 14-15 March
Chapter 15-Killer Clary
Chapter 16-The Guilt
Chapter 17-We Are Each Other's Strength
Chapter 18-One Week Later
Chapter 19-Let the Final Battle Begin! Part I
Chapter 20-Final Battle Part II
Chapter 21-After Her Departure
Chapter 22-The Return of SnowFlake!
Chapter 23-She's Dying!

Chapter 11-The Plan

44 1 0
Od thayanepiagno123

Natali's pov

Natali: I'll get the speed of Godspeed — everyone looked at me in amazement.

Barry: and how do you intend to do that?

Natali: In the same way that I absorb the ice, I will absorb its speed...

Barry: and can you do that?

Natali: now I can do it. — I said and my parents kept asking for an explanation — ok...I made a deal with the acceleration force...

Caitlin: what kind of deal?

Natali: She'll help me get his speed, then I'll give the speed back to her.

Sara: Why will the Acceleration Force help you?

Natali: Just like us, The Acceleration Force wants to punish him, he doesn't respect any of the rules of time travel, he does what he wants, so we made a deal it allows me to take his speed, I give him and the speed to she, and in exchange the future changes, no more war, the earth would go back to how it was without all this chaos, and you come back...— I spoke looking at everyone who looked a little surprised — but when you come back, all of us let's remember everything, everything will be erased but our memories of everything that happened will continue — I spoke the part of the plan that the Titans knew, but there was a part that only Clary and I know and no one can know.

Caitlin: And won't that be dangerous for you guys?

Henry: our whole reality is dangerous mom, this may be our only chance to get back to a better future, and have you again...

Oliver: And why didn't you do that when you were fighting him? — Uncle Oli said looking at me.

Natali: Because if I did, the future would stay the same. let's go back to the time he had speed, a little while ago.

Kara: So will it be easy to catch him?

Natali: No, as soon as his past self sees us, he'll send a signal to him, then he'll come with all his army, and the other villains.

Oliver: Then you're going to need help! — I opened my mouth to say more he already interrupted me — and I'm not asking, Barry, Caitlin? — He looked at my parents.

Barry: He's right, let's go whether you like it or not, and if you try to trap us on the ship again I swear I'll ground you, Natali and Clary!

"I didn't do anything!" — Clary said making me smile.

Caitlin: Barry and Oliver are right, you need our help and we'll go whether you like it or not, right? — she said looking at my aunts.

Sara: yes!

Kara: yep!

Felicity: yeah!

Cisco: I'm in.

Alex: Me too!

Caitlin: see? you can't stop us all.

Henry: wait, did you trap them here? — he and all the Titans looked at me impressed.

Natali: I needed it, if they were seen the villains would know they are from the past and could go after us there, we need to get some time off of him, and the only way is to hide in the past, at least 1 week.

Thalita: Then let's go to the past!

Natali: yes — they smiled — taking some time without all this craziness will be great.— and another one, I was going to say you'll go with us-I said and my parents and all my uncles smiled in victory — this is going to be our biggest battle with them, and failing is not an option, but this week is going to be training, you'll hang on!

Oliver: We always train.

Mia: Not like us, we have a way of training that is designed for those who are not used to it...

Sara: We got this. — she said, Mia looked at me and smiled.

Natali: we better go to 2020, everyone here needs to rest a little more this week will be a bit of a pull — I said and we all went to the center of the ship, each one sat in a chair, I stayed as pilot and Henry as Co-pilot, we started to move and soon the temporal opening opened, soon we were in 2020.

Central City 2020

We stopped the Ship at the Lab's Shed, each of the Titans grabbed a backpack with clothes, and left the ship.

Natali: Gideon, engage stealth mode, and close the ship.

"Yes Miss Snow Allen"

Henry: so where are we staying?

Caitlin: you can stay in my house it has 2 bedrooms — my mom said looking at me and my brothers.

Felicity: you can stay in the apartment that Oliver and I have here ... — she said looking at Mia, Thommy and William.

Cisco: you 3 stay with me in my apartment. — said to Thalita, Rosa and Jay who agreed.

Sara: I have an apartment here too, it's not big anymore for both of us and it's great. — she told Laurel who smiled in agreement.

Kara: well I also have an apartment here...— my parents and uncles looked at her — what? I'm kind of coming straight here, I couldn't always be crossed from earth to earth, and the apartment is big for the 5 of us to stay. — said to twins Danvers, Aunt Alex and Ruby who smiled in agreement.

Oliver: ok since we've solved this, let's all go here and need to rest — said seeing Mia almost slept hugging Aunt Felicity — tomorrow we all meet at the Laboratory.

Barry: ok

Each one went with their parents, my father accompanied us to my mother's apartment

Barry: see you tomorrow — he said hugging each of us.

Henry: good night dad! — he said hugging our father

Bart: good night dad! — he said hugging of our father

Lindsay: good night daddy. — said hugging our father and getting a kiss on the forehead of the same

Natali: Good night Daddy! — I said, smiling and hugging him and getting a kiss on his forehead

Barry: Behave yourselves, the 8 of you. — spoke referring to us, Lizzie, Luke, Jake and Clary

Caitlin: let it go, they'll behave! — said looking at us who was smiling-good night Barry. — said giving a hug to our father who said something in her ear.

Barry: good night Cait! — he said smiling, said goodbye and then used his speed to leave.

Natali: what did dad say to you? — I asked as soon as we entered my mother's apartment.

Caitlin: nothing... — I looked at her with an arched eyebrow — He just said that anything was just calling him.

Natali: ok

Well my mother made each of us take a shower, my mother's apartment had 2 bedrooms, hers had 1 double bed and the other had 3 single bed for visitors, after we talked we decided that I would sleep in a double bed with my mother and my brothers in the other room, Bart wanted to stay up doing a movie night like we did more as we were all tired we left it to tomorrow night...

Caitlin: how are you two doing? — my mom asked looking at me

Natali: with you here, we're fine. — smiles to herself who reciprocated — it's good to know that this nightmare will end, we can finally put an end to it.

Caitlin: Our family will be together again...— she said smiling — Me and Frosty will do everything to protect you always.

Natali: You guys already do — I said smiling making her smile too — you two are the best, everyone is, even Uncle Oliver.

Caitlin: even with that serious way of his! — we both laughed

Natali: yes, but leave him one day with Mia and he won't be so serious!

Caitlin: Oliver is a drooling father.

Natali: a lot, especially with his little princess. — I said making my mother smile.

Caitlin: now I'm looking forward to seeing him when Mia is born...

Natali: I don't know what he looked like as me, Henry and Mia were born in the same year.

Caitlin: which would it be? — my mother asked curious

Natali: you know I can't speak mom!

Caitlin: I tried.— I laughed — now let's go to sleep, you and Clary need to rest.

Natali: yes, you and Mommy Frost too. — I said making her smile, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Caitlin Narrated

— I still don't believe we're mothers

"Don't even tell me, who would have thought that we would have 4 children with Barry" — Frosty said

— Me and Barry...

"Let's agree that you like him"

— You know we are one, you like him too.

"He's cute"

— Yes — I said thoughtfully

"well let's sleep, tomorrow is day, Good night Cait"

— Good night, Frosty.

It took me a while to fall asleep, today's scenes came to my mind was a lot, but I couldn't deny that I liked the idea of ​​having a family, and even that this family would be next to Barry, I always had a crush on him, but never thought we'd be together. Well, for a while now, I see him looking at me differently, more than I would say we were going to be together and have our family, our children were beautiful and strong, especially Natali and Clary. They've been through so much and still stay strong, I don't know why anymore I feel like there's something they haven't told me. These thoughts stuck in my head...I was asleep when I heard "don't do this" I was awakened and woke up,  I saw Natali crying in her sleep. She was like "please don't do this...don't please" she sounded desperate.

Caitlin: Natali...Nat...honey, wake up! — I was calling her, until she opened her eyes scared and looked at me — it's ok, I'm here...— I said and she hugged me tight, it looked like she had I was afraid I'd disappear — it's ok, I'm here...— I said, caressing her and she was calming down — do you want to talk about what you dreamed? — she denied it — okay then try to go back to sleep I'll be here when I wake up okay? — it didn't take long for her to go back to sleep thanks to the affection I made. I was a little thinking about what she could be dreaming about, but I was soon taken to sleep and slept, hugging my daughter there, which was great...

Following day

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.5K 1K 25
Barry and Caitlin have been married for two years. Recently, they have been going at each other, bickering and arguing over the littlest things. One...
60.6K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...
241K 5.4K 69
Book (1) Ella Peters is just a regular girl. She has always dreamed of becoming a reporter. When she was a kid, she was best friends with Barry Allen...
20.8K 477 12
Caitlin and Barry don't have much things in common but when they are together, it's like they're the perfect pair and mean to each other. Barry isn't...