Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ

14.6K 519 1.2K
By and-the-children-too

2.8k words
(TW:Violence, Murder/Death, Blood)
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
I sighed heavily while I sat back in my office chair; glancing at my phone periodically.

What Anakin said earlier has stuck in my mind for the past few hours; would Jackson really cheat on me?

The thought alone, enraged me. But it wasn't really an enraged feeling of jealousy, it was more that I was angry that I put up with his shit for so long; only for him to be the one that was unfaithful. Like I was the one who wasn't providing a fulfilling companionship for him.

I did my best, I always did my best to keep him happy. And if he cheats on me after I dealt with his issues for years. I just might take Anakin's shovel advice—I'm kidding obviously. But it's a fun thought to have.

I tapped my phone screen again and checked the time; it was already six pm. I could leave if I wanted to, most psychiatrists usually leave around five. The only people left behind are mostly nurses and security, and Doctor Kenobi who stays till around seven, sometimes eight.

But I didn't want to go home, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from bringing my concerns to the dinner table. Thus resulting in a fight that will somehow be turned against me.

I groaned while grabbing my pen, and tapping it impatiently against my desk. We were always told to not let what patients say get to us, since most of the time it's complete nonsense, and usually they just want to mess with us.

But what he said, just made sense. He may be psychologically insane, but he was anything but stupid. In fact, I think he's one of the smartest people I have ever come across; and I went to Stanford University, so that really says something.

I stopped my tapping, and glanced to the black decoration on my desk. The origami rose sat next to a few other knacks on my desk, and it stood out beautifully. I sometimes catch myself dozing off while my eyes are locked on it.

How funny, I seem to fall in a spell even when he's not around. He has an annoying way of doing that to me.

Especially today;

"I would never let anything happen to you." He stated sternly, no hint of play in his tone. I glanced up to him from the paper, and the look in his eyes made me believe every word.

I stared at him in bewilderment, "Lets um-" I cleared my throat and glanced down to the table. I felt flustered, and I didn't know what to say back to him regarding that statement, "Lets just get started." I spoke nervously as I clicked my pen.

He hummed, and I heard the sound did the chains grinding against the table, "Can I have a kiss first?"

I shot my eyes up, and narrowed them, "Anakin." I scolded his ridiculous request.

He chuckled instantly, "I'm kidding sweetheart," He leaned forward over the table, "But I would like some of that coffee now." He opened his mouth slightly with a smile, and my heart leapt involuntarily in my chest. I always found the way he asked for coffee to be.. captivating.

I shook my head while breaking my gaze away from the sculpted paper. I have to stop thinking about him, I don't care if he wants to deny it; I know these emotional, and physical reactions that he gets from me are for his own distinctive entertainment, and for nothing more.

I exhaled as I pushed my chair back, and stood up while grabbing my car keys; preparing to leave for the day. I may not want to go home, but staying here with a murderer on the loose, probably isn't the smartest idea.

I grabbed my purse, and anything else I may need before exiting my office, and locking it behind me.

The hallways didn't have as much security as this morning, but it was still more than usual for night time. Most of them from earlier have left already; leaving the twelve hour night shift security guards in their place.

I nodded to the three that I saw politely as I passed by, and they smiled and nodded back to me. I finally got to the end of the hallway, and turned a corner, before making my way down one more hallway, until I reached the stairs that led down to the foyer.

"Have a good night Jenny," I waved to the receptionist at the desk next to the entrance.

She nodded without looking up from her computer, "Have a good night Doctor (y/l/n)."

I raised my key card to the pad, but for some odd reason, it wasn't working. Usually when I place the card on, a green light appears with the sound of a light buzz; indicating the door has been unlocked.

But right now, the light flashed red, and the buzzing was more of a heavy uninviting sound, "What the hell?" I grew confused, and I turned to Jenny who was looking at me with nervous, uncertain eyes, "Why isn't it-"

I was cut off by the lights in the building that immediately shut off, and a dull yellow color replaced them. Then my ears were pierced by the sound of an intense alarm, blaring through the hospital, "Code white." Was repeated in-between alarms, in a female robotic voice out of the speakers that hung around the hospital. "Code white."

I furrowed my brows as I searched my mind for what code white meant, but I was given so many to learn, that I haven't quite memorized them all yet. And the chart Kenobi gave me was sitting up in my office, so it really wasn't of any use to me in this moment.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jenny who gripped my arm, "Come on we have to get somewhere secure." She aggressively pulled me with her towards a lower level door that I haven't been through yet.

"Wait, I don't understand, what's going on?" I asked her as she pulled against the handle of the door to push it open.

She sighed; pulling me inside of the room with her, the room looked like a medium sized library with all of the lights currently off, "I'm not sure how severe it is, but a code white is-" She was instantly interrupted by the sound of deranged screams echoing near where the stairs are. Jenny's eyes widened, and she quickly pushed the door closed; locking it securely, "It means that some patients somehow got loose. I'm not sure how many though, but it has to be a dangerous amount for them to have to call a code." She swallowed nervously; her scared eyes slowly met mine.

There are supposed to be numerous guards around, there's no way that the patients could overpower them; right? Unless.. how many patients could have possibly gotten loose? How the hell did this even happen?

My heart raced when fear slithered up my spine, making my blood run cold, "Will we be safe in here?" I asked her; glancing at the wooden door that barely had two locks, and none are electronic. Not to mention that I could currently hear shouts on the other side of the door, they must've thought that they could run right out the front door. But even I knew that if they suspect even one patient missing; all doors to the outside world lock down completely. Which is why my keycard didn't work; making it impossible for anyone to escape.

She nodded, but I could still see the uncertainty in her eyes, "This is where I was told to go in case of a code white, so I think we should be okay as long as we're-"

There was a loud pounding on the door that caused us both to jump with a shriek, "I can hear you pretty lady." A deep male voice sung, before pounding on the door again.

Our widened eyes met, I'm pretty she was about to say 'as long as we're quiet' but that doesn't really help us anymore.

"Hide." I whispered to her while the pounding against the door was continuous, and I had zero faith in its weak looking structure.

She nodded with watery eyes, and rushed to the most basic hiding place; under one of the tables. I on the other hand, opted for under a desk that had a rolling chair. I got underneath it, and pulled the chair in towards me so my figure wasn't too easy to spot; especially with this dark lighting.

We just needed to stay hidden long enough for them to get this intense situation under control. I just hope it's soon; my heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest from how scared I felt.

I peaked my head out from on top of the chair, and saw Jenny with her hands clasped together; she was silently praying to herself for her safety.

The relentless bashes against the door abruptly stopped; causing Jenny to lift her head up curiously. She looked over to the door, then to me, and I shook my head; basically telling her to remain where she is. She nodded to show me she understood, and remained in her hiding spot.

I could see the tears streaming down her face from where I was, and I almost wanted to cry from fear myself. But the adrenaline running through my body was preventing it. So I just did my best to remain calm, and control my breathing.

But that became difficult when the sound of the door unlocking caught my attention; my eyes snapped to the door. I was praying that it was Doctor Kenobi, or a security guard to tell us that everything was taken care of.

But when a decently large man in a red jumpsuit entered the room, all hope completely washed away; replaced by dread, "You forgot your keys on the desk." His grungy voice cackled; dropping them to the floor, not far from where Jenny currently was.

She placed her shaky hand over her mouth to silence her terrified whimpers. Her bloodshot eyes met mine, and I made small hand gestures; telling her to remain calm. If she starts to panic or even cry harder than she is, I have no doubt that he'll hear her sniffles or her shaky breathing.

His heavy footsteps walked around the library, and he ran his hands along the tables; knocking all the books down to the floor as he whistled a bone chilling tune that you would hear in a horror movie.

He reached table Jenny was under, and pushed the books down to the floor. She made a small shriek when one of the heavy books landed next to her, and both of our eyes widened when the man stopped walking.

To my horror; he chuckled while gripping the table she was under, and he flipped it aggressively. She screamed at his actions, and immediately stood up to try and run away from him. But he gripped her by the back of the neck, and pulled her back against his chest.

I was about to push the chair away so I could go out and help her the best I could. But I froze, and a cold dreadful feeling washed over my body when I saw what he had in his hand. It was a shiv that looked like it was made from a broken mirror, and it shined from the light coming through the now open doorway, "I haven't done this in so long." The man spoke with a deep hunger in his tone.

Jenny was screaming loud, and she thrashed in his grip in hopes of saving herself, but her movements halted when he plunged the glass into her stomach; repeatedly. With every stab she cried in pain, and I could hear the shard piercing her flesh; pushing me closer to vomiting.

I quickly placed my hands over my mouth to stop myself from throwing up, and to silence my own crying, and panicked breathing. Finally, after twenty-seven excruciating stabs—yes, I counted— he dropped her bloodied, lifeless body to the floor with a satisfied sigh. Like a heroin addict who just had his first dose after months of sobriety.

I pushed my hands harder against my mouth to keep myself quiet, but the sobs were trying hard to break free when I met Jenny's cold, dead eyes. I wouldn't say she was my friend, but I liked her, she was always so sweet to me.

I lifted my watery gaze up to the man; even though I could only see from his chest and down, due to the desk I was under that was blocking his shoulders, and facial features.

Please leave, please leave.

I begged in my mind, hoping that he thought that there was only one of us in here. I watched as his body spun around, he was most likely looking around the area for anyone else. But then he let out another sigh, like he was disappointed, and began to walk towards the exit of the room.

Relief washed over me since I knew he was leaving, but that relief quickly disappeared when the worst possible thing that could happen in this situation; happened.

My fucking phone rang.
(Ya'll are lucky, I wanted to be an ass and end it right here, but I decided to be nice today.)

My eyes widened, and I quickly fumbled with my pockets until I pulled it out to see that it was Jackson calling me. Stupid fucker, I knew he was going to be the death of me. I pressed ignore, and silenced the phone, not that it would do me any good now.

I heard a heavy breathing coming from next to me, and my heart stopped. I slowly lifted my terrified eyes to see the man bending down, and peering at me with a smile from behind the chair, "You're that Doctor that Skywalker keeps talking about." He eyed my entire body with hunger in his eyes, "I can see why he likes you; you really are beautiful, but it's a shame that he's going to miss you." He reached his hands towards me to pull me out, and my fight or flight response finally kicked in.

I kicked the chair as hard as I could, and the rough edge hit him in the face. He yelled in pain, and fell backwards, so I took that opportunity to get out from under the desk, and run.

But while I attempted to dash for the door, the man gripped my ankle, and I fell flat on my face with a groan. But I had no time to think about my pain; I frantically began kicking at his face, and avoiding the shiv that was now pulled out, and he was aiming towards my legs. I immediately cried in pain when I felt his knife cut my leg; I could see the bleed seeping through my pants.

I thought quickly and grabbed a book that was next to me, and I smacked him over the head with it repeatedly, "Let go of me!" I screamed.

But as hard as I tried, I wasn't overpowering him. He pulled against my ankle so I came closer to him, and he was now hovering over me with the shiv ready in his hand, "This is what you bastards get for depriving me of the greatest kind of joy."

"Please!" I sobbed as I continued to fight against him; but his strength was too much, and there was no longer anything I could do for myself except to accept my fate. He had me completely pinned down; he was straddling me, and using his own legs to keep mine from kicking him, and his free hand was now holding my wrists above my head.

He smiled while raising the shiv; preparing to kill me just as he did to Jenny, "I love it when you whores beg."

Tears from my eyes sprung, and I continued to sob, while I waited for the pain of the gruesome death he was about to bestow upon me. Then my eyes widened in surprise when I saw a hand quickly grab the mans hand; bringing it down to his own neck, and slicing his throat with little to no effort.

I screamed and closed my eyes, when blood from the jugular vein spilled out of my almost killer; spraying all over my clothes, and face.

The weight on my body was removed, and I heard a heavy weight fall down next to me. My breathing was unsteady from the terror that was still coursing through my veins, and I slowly opened my eyes to meet the gaze of my blue-eyed savior.

He smiled while he wiped the bloodied weapon clean on his sleeve, "Hey sweetheart."

༻✦༺
Hope you enjoyed it! This one was fun for me to write 🥰 and don't worry, more will be explained later on his this all even started.
Please comment your thoughts, I LOVE reading them all ♥️
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
289K 11.9K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...
414K 12.9K 60
β€’ Anakin Skywalker / reader β€’ You live on Coruscant and work in the temple medbay. After years of pain and hardship, you life is exactly how you've a...
7.8K 299 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...