BNHA One-Shots and Short Stor...

Av SugarMapleWings

Hey, lovelies! Do you like imagining relationships with characters from My Hero Academia? Are you lonely and... Mer

Author's Note N Stuff
♡*Request Rules*♡
°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °
Misunderstandings : Eijiro Kirishima
Cuddles and Covers : Eijirou Kirishima
Pocky Game : Eijirou Kirishima
Lazy Sunday Mornings : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki
A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima
Can I Sleep With You Tonight? : Tamaki Amajiki
Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima
Flower Crowns : Katsuki Bakugou
Pocky Game : Hitoshi Shinsou
Big Secret : Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou
Little Secret : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Disclosed : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Nightmares : Kirishima x Bakugou x Reader Scenarios
How Y'all Sleep : Headcanons (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Literally Just Me Listing All the Things I Love About Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part One)
Nightmares : Midoriya x Todoroki x Reader Scenarios
Pranks : Eijirou Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Two)
Shouto Todoroki Relationship Headcanons
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Three)
Booty Shorts : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Stormy Weather : Hitoshi Shinsou
Hugs and Kisses : Shouto Todoroki
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Four)
Hoodie Headcanons : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Hoodie Thief : Eijirou Kirishima
Hot Cakes : Izuku Midoriya
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Five)
Bath Bomb : Katsuki Bakugou
Ice Cream Date : Izuku Midoriya
First Kiss : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Six)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Seven)
Party Jitters : Katsuki Bakugou
Depression Comfort : Izuku Midoriya (HCs)
Hoodie Headcanons 2 : (BNHA Boys x Tall!Reader)
The Price of Being A Hero : Tamaki Amajiki
Partners : Katsuki Bakugou
Horror Movie Headcanons : BNHA Boys x reader
Midnight Ball : Shouto Todoroki
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation : Eijirou Kirishima
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation (Bonus Story!) : Eijirou Kirishima
Thicc!Reader : BNHA Boys x reader
Get Some Rest : Katsuki Bakugou
Kiss Attack : (BNHA Boys x reader)
Baby, You're Perfect : BNHA Boys x chubby!reader
Fire Alarm : Eijirou Kirishima
First Snow : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Lights : Shouto Todoroki
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part One)
POINTY STICK MASTER : Denki Kaminari
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part Two)
Sleigh Ride Together (With You) : Tamaki Amajiki
Touch Starved : Katsuki Bakugou
Poly!KiriDeku Relationship Heacanons Because I Can
Kill It With Fire! : Shouto Todoroki
My Universe : Katsuki Bakugou
My Hero : Eijirou Kirishima
Kissing / Making out Headcanons : Denki Kaminari
Warm : Eijirou Kirishima
Hermoso : BNHA Boys x Latinx!reader
Moments : Eijirou Kirishima & Denki Kaminari
When He's Not Here : Katsuki Bakugou (+ Kirishima)
Helping Their S/O Recover From Surgery : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
4/20, Blaze It : Katsuki Bakugou
Kirishima Cuddle Headcanons
I'm Yours : Eijirou Kirishima
Sato Baking Headcanons
Public Displays : Eijirou Kirishima
Stressed Out : Eijirou Kirishima
You're Okay, You're Alright : Izuku Midoriya
Anything For You
Curtains : Dabi
We'll Be There For You : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki

Tickle Training : Eijirou Kirishima

995 20 4
Av SugarMapleWings

Author's Note:

Hello friends!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth like that :/ I've been a little burnt out lately and I wanted to take a break from writing. But hopefully now I'll be slowly coming back! No guarantees, though, sorry.

Also, here's to this book being one year old! I'm a few weeks late, but it's been a year of me publicly writing for BNHA. :D

Anyway, have this little scenario for a sort of warm-up, I guess. I'm not super proud of it and it's not my best work, but I had fun getting back into something.

Enjoy! Happy Summer!

-Sugar

(art credit blue-bird-lamentation on Tumblr)

═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══

In the time that you'd dated Kirishima, you'd learned a lot. You'd learned how to communicate better. You'd learned more about Eijirou. Not to mention how much you'd learned about yourself.

But it seemed as though you'd conveniently forgotten the most relevant lesson for the time being: that doing homework with your boyfriend was impossible.

You both meant well, and it always started out okay. The two of you generally worked hard and did well enough in school. Together, you'd get through a couple of questions, maybe jot down some notes, but then it would deteriorate from there.

Take today, for example. Your room was relatively quiet, excluding the occasional turning of a page or scratching of a pencil. It was nice, being productive in the presence of your boyfriend and the comfort of your bed, and, so far, nothing had gone amiss. You casually mused to yourself as your eyes skimmed over the page. Maybe once you were done with your notes on hero laws, you'd watch a movie together or something.

You didn't pay much attention when Kirishima got up to use your bathroom. You glanced each other's way in acknowledgment before your focus drifted back onto your work. A few moments later, your mattress sank down again, signaling he was back.

"You're cute when you're concentrating," he muttered, reaching forward to brush a cluster of baby hairs off your forehead.

Your eyes flicked up to meet his, pursing your lips to the side and tapping the end of your pen to your pout. "I hope you washed your hands, mister."

"I did," he chuckled.

You hummed and glanced back down to the lines of print you'd put on the paper. How much more of this chapter was left?

"Do you want to take a break?" Eijirou asked, sitting across from you with his legs folded together. "We've been at this for almost an hour."

"You just had a break," you protested. "Come on, I've only got a few more pages left. Then we can do something fun together."

You kept your eyes glued to the page, well aware that he was giving you his puppy eyes. The both of you knew how hard it was for you to say no to those.

"One kiss?" he tried.

You snorted. "It's never just 'one kiss' with us."

"But your kisses fuel me." He flopped down next to you, his body bouncing slightly on the bed. "I swear they make my brain function better."

You shot an incredulous glance in his direction. "Yeah, I think that's the opposite of how that works."

"(Y/N)," he whined.

"Eiji," you mocked. You nudged his shoulder with your elbow. "Come on, get up. That English page you just started isn't even that difficult. I finished it in twenty minutes."

He sighed and finally moved to sit up, accidentally brushing against your side in the process. You startled and gasped at the sensation, not expecting it. He jumped back from you, a look of concern crossing his face.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" The tips of his fingers alighted on your back while he checked to make sure you were okay.

"No, I'm fine." You let out a breathy laugh as you settled back into your spot. "You just tickled me a bit, is all."

"You're ticklish?" he asked, just a little bit too quickly, too excited.

"No," you replied just as fast, recognizing the mischievous smile forming on his lips.

"Really?" he drew out, playing along. "So it would be totally fine if I just . . . ." He ran his fingers lightly down the same spot on the side of your stomach.

You shrieked with glee and flinched away from him, dropping your pen onto your notebook. "Eijirou!" you chided, unable to keep a grin off of your face. "What about English?!"

"Hmm, I kind of don't feel like doing it right now." He leaned in closer to you, wriggling his fingers around over the fabric of your shirt, trying to find places that you reacted to.

"You've made that clear," you snorted between giggles, squirming below him.

"I promise I'll get it done tonight. I just want to tickle you first; it's too tempting now."

"You're the worst!" you laughed as he managed to pull you onto his lap.

"But I know you love me," he whispered, slowing his movements to draw you into a kiss.

Your heart began to pound in your chest, overwhelmed with sensation. So he'd gotten his kiss, but who were you to complain? This was way better than note-taking, anyway.

His lips were sweet and gentle against yours, warm breath fanning over your cheeks. Just as your body melted into his, his fingers went back to traversing your body. Now that you were sitting up, he had more access to you.

"Hey!" you shrieked, unhappy at the abrupt end to your moment together. "Eiji!"

"What?" he asked innocently, his familiar rough digits beginning to toy with the hem of your shirt.

You couldn't quell your giggles, even as you turned your head to the side to break eye contact. As soon as he reached your bare skin, it was over for you. All too easily, he was able to find your weakest points.

"Ei-hehe-jirou!" you squealed. "Nohohohoho! Stahahahap!"

"But you're too cute like this," he smirked.

"You—you sadistic—little shit!" you gasped, almost in tears from laughing so hard. You tried desperately to grab at his hands and halt his attacks, but Kirishima overpowered you. He chuckled to himself as he pinned you to the mattress, wrestling you into the blankets.

Your hands continued to flail about, determined to find something to latch onto, some means to take revenge. Finally you found it; the space right under his stomach and above his hip. Your fingers slid his shirt back just enough to dance over the exposed skin there, grinning to yourself when you felt him stiffen.

The redhead gasped, jolting and stilling his movements for a second. You figured you had him, lightly scratching at the spot with your fingernails until something changed. His skin was suddenly a different texture; rigid and hard, almost stonelike.

"OH, WHAT THE HELL!" you shouted.

He grinned at you again, grabbing your troublesome hand and pinning it by your head. "That's not going to work on me," he sang, leaning in.

Your heart hammered even harder in your chest, ears ringing in the sudden absence of your boisterous laughter. You felt lightheaded, and you noticed that an entire swarm of butterflies had taken off inside your stomach.

He was close to you again, your heaving chest almost able to brush against his with every inhale. Kirishima met your eyes and smiled at you fondly, but you merely pouted in response.

"You cheated," you forced out, unwilling to give up so easily.

"Did I?" he murmured, brushing his lips against yours again.

You didn't have much choice not to give him another kiss—not that you would have refused. Still, you let him have his way with you. Perhaps you'd lost the battle, but you weren't giving up on the war just yet.

"So cute," Kirishima whispered, nuzzling his nose with yours.

You played along, chasing after his lips. He indulged you, letting go of your wrists to cradle your head in his palm. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him over and over again to lull him into a false sense of security. Eijirou sighed into you, melding his body with yours. His tongue found its way into your mouth, and you let him explore for a moment.

After a minute or two, you nudged him until he sat up, pulling you onto his lap again. You gave him a few more chaste kisses before you tugged at the sleeve of his shirt, trying to signal that he should take it off.

"(Y/N)?" he murmured, pulling back from you. His cheeks were a deep shade of red, matching the hues of his eyes. "Are you sure you—?"

You nodded, still playing with his sleeve, looking at him through your lashes. "Please?"

You heard him swallow, and finally he moved back just enough to slip the material over his head. He tossed the blue tee onto the floor, and you alighted your hands on his shoulders, taking a moment to glance over him. He was so attractive to you, but that wasn't your focus now.

Without warning, your hands flew down to that little spot again, going after it with more tickles. Kirishima's eyes widened in shock, and soon you felt yourself getting foiled by the effects of his quirk again.

"Babe," you pouted. "Let me tickle you back."

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"What do you mean?"

He put a hand on the back of his neck. "It's a . . . reflex. My quirk activates when stuff like that happens to me."

"'Stuff like that'?" you echoed.

"You know. Danger. Getting tickled, getting my shots when I was a kid . . . . That stuff. I harden automatically and I can't control it."

"You can't control it, eh?" Your eyebrow shot up along with one corner of your mouth. "Isn't Bakugou always telling us that we need to have absolute control over our quirks to be top heroes?"

He swallowed, and finally you felt the skin under your fingertips soften. "Well, I mean, I guess."

"So it's something you need to work on?"

"Well," he breathed out a laugh, "It's not like I've really been tickled in the past ten years."

"I could change that," you whispered against his ear, letting your fingers trail gently over his skin.

He shivered.

"What do you say?" you asked in the same teasing tone, letting your fingernails wander over his chest. "Want to get in some quirk training?"

"What happened to homework?"

"This is homework."

He sighed. "Alright, (Y/N). Do your worst."

You smiled. "Gladly."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

318 3 32
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
26.9K 232 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
494K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...