Street Gossip

By belizeandolll

Street Gossip More

INTRODUCTION
Babydaddy
Welcome Back
Should have listened
Hangovers & surprises
Loose Goose
Mama no luv
Girl Talk
Ooooh they fighting
Messy boots
Sorry
Baby baby baby
Bags Galore
Time will heal
Wtf
Gone
Princess
No witness
Another one
Baby K
Death day
Dead Body
Birthday

Fuck her

3.9K 180 30
By belizeandolll

Kross Easton King

"YOU SO FUCKING STUPID! YOU STILL DEFENDING THE BITCH AFTER SHE KILLED YOUR BABY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? TAMMY WAS HER FUCKING NURSE AND TOLD ME HERSELF! YOU THINK THAT BITCH SO INNOCENT!" Chyna yelled getting in my face.

"Move!" I said calmly.

"NO YOU PLAYING MY FRIEND OUT FOR SOME WEAK ASS BITCH! YOU SITTING HERE TREATING THAT BITCH LIKE SHE SOME QUEEN! CHANEL LITERALLY PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING KID!" Chyna continued to yell.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE. YOU ALWAYS IN SOMEONE FUCKING BUSINESS. WHAT THE FUCK I GOT GOING ON AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE." I yelled causing Chyna to shut up.

"Kross." I heard my mother say as she came into the living room causing me to shake my head. I ain't no why she was shaking her head.

"Kross nothing. This bitch over here putting me in some shit," I said to my mother as she looked at me.

"Okay but that's no way to speak to your sister." She said defending Chyna.

"THIS BITCH AINT NO SISTER. YOU GOT THIS BITCH REALLY THINKING SHE SOMEONE TO ME! YOU FUCKING HER FATHER THATS ALL." I said as my mother said slapping at me.

"Boy you not gon be disrespecting me in my fucking house." She said as I just looked at her and shook my head.

"Fuck you and her." I spat leaving the house. Chyna really pissed me off. I was mad at her, Chanel and Emerald.

Just the thought of her aborting my fucking baby made me sick. If she ain't want the baby that's all she had to say. I would have took care of it with no problem.

The sound of my phone ringer snapped me out my thoughts. Looking at the dashboard it was Chanel calling.

"Yo." I spoke getting on the highway noticing a black car following behind me.

"The baby hungry. I want chipotle and chic-fil-a." She spoke as I gripped the steering wheel. Recently Chanel, pulled up to my house with a sonogram and her name. She was definitely four month pregnant. The timeline added up but I ain't believe that shit was real. Bitches could easily get sonograms off the internet so I brought the bitch a pregnancy test and made her pee on the stick. Sure enough she was pregnant.

"I'm busy." I said watching as the car followed me as I cut through the cars.

"What busy with that bitch who killed your baby? I don't even know why you would fuck with her. She clearly don't care about you." Chanel continued talking pissing me off.

"Why the fuck you keep talking bout her worry about your self my nigga." I said stilling looking in the mirror watching the car get closer. Leaning over I grabbed my gun out the glove caparment placing it on my lap.

"Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything but love you. And this bitch come in the picture you kick me to the dirty like I'm trash. Even pregnant your still mean. She killed your baby and you still taking up for her." Before I could say anything I noticed the car was now next to me and the window was pulled down a little with the barrow of the gun sticking out.

Pressing on the gas I sped up just in time as I heard gun shots and then car horns and a huge crash. Looking through the mirror there was a huge pile up but the car was still behind me firing shots. Quickly getting off the next exit I started driving through the red light.

Grabbing my phone I quickly dialed Bash number still looking for the car.

"Yo." Bash said as I made a left making my way to one of my warehouses. "Some nigga just shot out me in the highway." I said steady watching making sure the car wasn't behind me.

"Fuck you talking about!" He yelled.

"Meet me at the warehouse in the Bronx." I said hanging up.

___________________

"It's probably them niggas who sent Baby that note." Bag said causing me to look up at him.

"You right." I said. "He won't work with them so now they gon try and take out the competition." I said as everyone got quiet.

"So what we about to do? My trigger finger been itching." Bash said as I shook my head. We had no idea who was behind this yet he was ready to kill someone.

"Nigga nothing." I said as he sucked his teeth. "FUCK YOU MEAN NOTHING? NIGGAS ALMOST KILLED YOU!" Bash shouted getting in my face.

"NIGGA I KNOW I WAS THERE." I yelled back as Bag got in the middle of us.

"Chill the fuck out. Ain't nobody got time for ya bullshit. Imma reach out to Manny and see if he heard of anyone new coming out here. Someone definitely trying to take over." He said as both Bash and I nodded our heads.

"Don't get in the cars ya drove here either. We gotta switch shit up. They watching us. Take a car but not one of them flashy once's." He said holding out a box filled with different keys.

The warehouse we were at was where we held random cars in case we get into situations like this.

"You good?" Bag asked as I nodded my head. I knew he was t just referring to what happened but what was currently going on in my life.

"Go home shower and Imma tell baby we gon slide later." Bag said as we all nodded our heads and did a little dap.

___________________

"I still can't believe Chanel, pregnant. She don't take me as a mother." Bash said as I got quiet.

"She doing that shit just to keep him." Bag spoke. We were currently sitting in Baby's office waiting for him. He was downstairs in the club handling some shit.

"But yo Em killing ya seed what's that about? That's fucking crazy." Bash mentioned.

"That bitch better not say shit to me." I said. "Here ha out. You got Chanel and Chyna putting shit in ya head." Bag mumbled as I waved him off.

Chyna had sent me the proof the Tammy bitch had sent to her. "Me and that bitch had nothing to speak about. She lucky i don't kill her ass too." I spoke as they both got quiet.

"My sister ain't no bitch." We heard as baby came and sat in front of us.

"She not here you not about to come at her character when she's not here to defend herself. Me and you get money and have some history but that's family, my little sister. If you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say shit." Baby said as I just remained quiet.

"Some niggas shot at me. We need to find out who the fuck it was." I said cutting to the chase ignoring what he said.

"Yea apparently some nigga name RahMeek Porter. He from Atlanta. He got that shit on lock down there. Trying to expand and come here." Baby spoke as I sucked my teeth.

"He's dead." All i said before getting up and walking out.

___________________

Chyna Samiyah Gregory ( twenty three)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.9K 23
39.6K 828 33
Pop Smoke Story
13.4K 258 66
143K 5.7K 54
London