Her Splintered Heart - Natas...

Par marvelNat_BillieE

Freya has been afraid of love since her life began. Love was painful to her. It was full of yelling and crude... Plus

Moving into a future but frozen in her past
Harder then she thought
Deny and shove it down
Fighting the truth
Beginning to break walls
To hand over the key to my heart
Flashbacks
A love she hasn't known
The debt to be owed that isn't hers
A silent conversation
Risks
Her gentle touch
your safe and sound with me
I'll chase away your deamons
A question
Authors note (regarding next chapter!)
Painful past
Digging up the past and old friends
What she sees
O-8-4
Hidden 'talent'
Burned bridges
I still need you
Information
Smarter then they thought
A glimpse of what she can do
Cloaking?
Compliance
Come back to me
Doing this together
Change in a heartbeat
Come back to me
The team
GH325
A Personal Mission
Anger release
Welcome to the family
New life

hers forever

1.2K 40 16
Par marvelNat_BillieE

Hey guys!!!!what up?     ok ok I'll stop being a ass. Here's the smut you ordered 

Natashas POV:

I rolled over to feel the bed empty next to me. Panic set in and I sat up only to see Freya sitting at her computer typing away. I relaxed and sat up "babygirl?" she turned her head and smiled "good morning love" Freya made her way over to me and I kissed her "good morning agent" she giggled "good morning my S.O." I smiled and she handed me a glass of water, I took a swig and intertwined my fingers in hers with my free hand "how did you sleep princess?" she kissed my hand "well, and you?" I smiled "I slept good my love, I will admit tho that you scared me when I didn't find you next to me" she frowned "I'm sorry my love, I was only a couple feet away" I smiled "that's ok princess" I pointed to her computer with the glass still in my hand "what were you working on?" She sighed "Fury's papers" I kissed her head "Still working on that Gravitonium project?" she laughed as I took a swig "Oh no I turned that in at five this morning this is a different one" I nearly spit out my water and she giggled and walked back to her computer "he needs me to find Ian Quinn" I got up and walked behind her resting my hands on her shoulders "but Quinn was taken my the Gravitonium" she smiled "Oh but he wasn't somehow he got out, he's been operating under the name of Eric Creed, but he is an absolute idiot because he never deleted his Hospital records from when he was Ian Quinn, so I did some digging and found his exact match to his DNA from his old hospital records under the name of Ian and filtered them through the DNA search for Eric Creed and bam I found him" I shook my head "smart ass" she slapped my arm "shut it red" 

I stared at her for a minute then put my glass down and tickled her, she giggled and finally gave in "ok ok Nat I'm sorryyyyy" I stopped and kissed her head "good, but seriously how did you think of that?" she went back to her work "I dunno, just did, you know hacking into personal medical records is really easy, the government sucks at that security" I chuckled and kissed her "have you eaten baby?" she shook her head no and I sighed "I'll get us some fruit" she grabbed my face and kissed me "now you can go" I smiled and walked out then headed to the front door to collect my package that had Freya's ring. I had to hide it for tonight. I opened the case and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

(this is the ring! damn Nat ok!)

I closed it and shoved it in my pocket then got the fruit and headed back to the room. Fury stopped me "Romanoff" I nodded "Sir" he smiled "I take it that you know that Freya turned in her project" My eyes widened "She turned in Quinns too!?" he shook his head "No the other one she just got the Quinn project" I laughed "and I bet it's about to land on your desk soon" he looked at me "I was just going to congratulate her on her first task, it was flawless" I smiled and opened the door "give me a sec" he nodded and I came in and placed the fruit on the table she nodded "thank you beautiful" I kissed her head "get covered love, the director wants to come in" she nodded and put on her leggings and a big shirt. I smacked her ass as we crossed paths and she shot me a smile before I opened the door. 

Fury came in and Freya sat back "Good morning again sir" Fury nodded "Good morning Agent, I just wanted to thank you for your first assignment, we are going to send out a team soon" she nodded and I placed my hand on her shoulder. She spoke "it was my pleasure sir, and I will have your next assignment in the next few hours" he looked at me then at Freya "You already found him?" she nodded and turned her computer, there were red dots on the screen indicating where he had been and she spoke "I am just collecting his recent buying history, I have some names if you want" Fury nodded "Please by all means share" she pulled up a document and spoke "I have Cybertek and something called Centipede. Also a bunch of different medical supplies bought from different distributers. Does that mean anything to you?" Fury looked at me "We need to check the Fridge and sandbox for our index list" I nodded and then he thanked Freya and left. 

I kissed her head and she looked at me "Is everything ok?" I nodded "yes baby, you were a big help" she nodded and I went into the closet and his the ring then I came out "How about a date night baby?" she nodded and I smiled "great we will leave at seven" she giggled and my heart melted. I kissed her once more and went to tend to my tasks that Tony asked me to do but I was also gonna get some things for our date tonight. 

Freyas POV:

I waited till she left then pulled up my other tab, it was a letter to Natasha because I was trying to find out what to say to her when I asked her to marry me. I already had the ring, I actually bought it a couple of weeks ago but also bailed when the day came in fear of rejection. I went into my drawer and pulled out the box. I prayed that she would like her ring. I opened it and my knees weakened. 

(I am sorry but isn't this totally Nat or am I alone? This is the ring Freya got Nat!)

I smiled at the ring and knew exactly what I was going to say right then. I put it back and picked out my clothes for this evening for the date Nat wanted to take me on. One day, one day I would build the courage to ask her. 

-Time skip to the evening-

I smiled as Nat came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. her body pressed against mine and I stopped applying my mascara for a second to retrieve a kiss from her soft lips. she kissed back and my knees weakened. I wondered if anyone else felt this way. The way of when you kiss your lover that your body gives in and your brain cannot comprehend how you can love someone this much, how you can somehow fall in love with a person over and over again and somehow fall harder then you did hours before. How your world can simply be a person instead of the actual planet, How every part of your body can fit into theirs like a puzzle piece and you get used to the constant feeling of butterflies erupting in your stomach simply because they smiled. How everyday tasks they do makes you melt, them mindlessly humming while they write, or the cute little dance they do while they brush their teeth, the way you can watch them when they speak and they place you in a trance with their gentle voice. The good morning sleepy kisses or their groggy voice when you wake them for cuddles. You watch them in awe and you can ask yourself over and over again what you did to deserve them but you can never answer because you know that they were a gift from the universe. because that was Nat to me. That was how I felt on a daily basis and it was amazing. 

She nudged me "hey princess come back to me" I shook my head and she smiled then rubbed my cheek "what were you thinking about?" I smiled "how much I love you" Natasha blushed "I love you more baby" I shook my head "Nuh uh" she smiled and kissed my head "we will see" I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready and I smiled "I just gotta drop this off at Fury then we can go" she nodded "go on, I will be right there" I kissed her cheek and left. 

Natashas POV:

I waited until she left and I went and pulled the ring from my hiding spot and went after her. She was just finishing up with Fury and I gave her my arm. She giggled and we headed to the car, I opened the door for her and she climbed in. I smiled at her and got in the drivers side. I had it all planned out. we would get Micheal's then go to the Brooklyn botanical Garden. There I would ask her to forever be mine. I looked over at her, she had the window down, allowing the cool evening air to blow on her face. Her smile melted my heart. She turned to me and held out her hand, I grabbed it and kissed her hand then rested it on the middle armrest. 

-Time skip they just ate dinner and it was highly adorable and they shared food and giggled. As you can guess it was cute but I don't wanna kill you so now they have just arrived at the garden-

I opened the door for Freya and she stepped out while intertwining her fingers with mine. I walked with her and she giggled "Tonight has been amazing baby" I smiled down at her, listening to her adorable childish giggle "I'm glad baby" she held my hand and noticed no one was really around, the Garden was empty except for a couple of scattered people. She led me to a small patch of grass and I looked at her beautiful eyes. she giggled and I looked at her "ah I know what to do" she smiled "what?" I pulled out my phone and played our song while kicking off my shoes and held out my hands. She giggled as she kicked off her shoes beside mine then started to dance with me. Her small frame against mine, we slow danced in the middle of the park, her head rested on my shoulder as I kissed her forehead. Freya was relaxed, at peace, I could feel her whole body go to jello in my arms. 

The song finished and I stayed there holding her. She clung to me and I pulled her away "look at the stars baby" she turned and looked up which gave me just enough time to pull the box out of my pocket and get on my knee. I spoke gently "Freya" she turned and her jaw dropped, I spoke "You my darling taught me what love was, what trust was, what pure joy was. I love you, my heart beats for you and I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I never want to go a day without hearing your giggle, or seeing your smile, or your small cute habits. Freya will you marry me?" she fell into me and cried and I held her. After about a minute I pulled her away "is that a yes princess?" she giggled sniffled "put the ring on my finger Nat of course I want to marry you" I smiled and put it on her finger and she looked at me as I wiped her tears. She chuckled "Your always one step ahead of me Romanoff" I laughed "damn right baby"

We laid under the stars and she just kept looking at her ring. I held her hand and relaxed. after about thirty minutes I looked over at her "you wanna head home baby?" she nodded and I gave her a piggy back ride back to the car. she held my hand the while ride home and we entered the tower, the team was there and wanda spoke "How was your evening?" I squeezed Freyas hand and looked at the team "were engaged" Wanda squealed and ran up and hugged me then looked at me "show me the ring frey" she held up her hand and was blushing, I smiled at Wanda "I will tell you about it later Wanda but for now we had a long night" She nodded and I took Freya to our room

Freyas POV:

I entered the room and looked at Nat "go to the bathroom" she tilted her head confused and I laughed "I'm not gonna top you just do it" she laughed and walked to the bathroom and called from it "You could never top me you know" I chuckled and grabbed the ring out of the drawer and sat on the bed "you can come out now" she came out and smiled at me and I gave her a quick kiss then looked at her "Remember when I said you were always one step ahead of me?" she nodded and I got on my knee and opened the box "Will you marry me Natasha Romanoff?" she smiled and kissed me "yes baby" I giggled and put it on her finger and she looked at it "oh my god baby it is beautiful" I smiled "The black diamond represents love, eternity, power, charisma, certainty and passion. And you my love are that and so much more" she kissed me and I started to lay back on the bed. She looked at me and I smiled then she mumbled into our kiss "do you want to baby?" my heart melted, consent was hot as fuck and she always asked me first which made me release the cage of butterflies. I nodded and she gently helped me undress and I did the same to her. 

I laid below her and she gently kissed my neck and started to trail down until she met my thighs. she looked up at me "You ready?" I nodded and she began to eat me out. My back arched and a moan escaped my lips. She rubbed my hips as she sucked on my bundle of nerves. Waves of pleasure filled my body and I moaned she came up "you are so wet" I moaned a little "It's because of you Romanoff" she smiled and gently ran her finger along my entrance, asking for permission I nodded and she entered two fingers, careful not to hurt me. I loved how sweet and gentle she was during sex. It made me fall in love with her even more if that was even possible. She hit my g-spot and I moaned "holy fuck" she smiled and kissed my head "you ok princess?" I nodded and she felt me tighten around her fingers, she smiled "cum for me Krasotka (Gorgeous)" I came and she helped me ride out my orgasm. I smiled and kissed her "thank you" she nodded "anything for you baby" I flipped her over and began to eat her out, she moaned "Yes baby" I rubbed her clit with my thumb and tongue fucked her. Her hands in my hair and small moans escaping from her lips. I continued to help build her orgasm by never allowing her to go a second without feeling the pleasure. She looked at me from in-between her thighs "baby I'm gonna cum" I nodded and she moaned and came into my mouth. I came up and kissed her so she could taste herself. she kissed me and I fell on top of her "I love you so much Natasha" she kissed my head "I love you more baby" 

 Damn this was longgggg. I hope you enjoyed guys. 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

54.9K 2.4K 200
Flash forward to after Callie and Arizona parted ways... both women are struggling to realize what their paths are meant to be without one another in...
368K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
74.9K 2.4K 41
Maybe one day, we'll meet again and explain to each other what really happened. Maybe one day, we'll finally understand. until then, I hope you live...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...