The Art Of Being Lance|√

Por imaginary_mitchy

*Featured on Wattpad Urban Fantasy and Stories Undiscovered profiles* "Alcohol, Cigarettes, and Sex won't get... Más

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
00|ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01|ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs
02|ʙʀᴜɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ
03|ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
04|sᴀᴅ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴇ
05|sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇs
06|ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ
07|ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
08|ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
09| ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
11|ᴏʜɪᴏ ᴀʀɢʏ-ʙᴀʀɢɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛʀᴏᴜs ᴀsɪᴀɴ
12| ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ-ᴏᴜᴛ-sᴇssɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅɪᴘsʜɪᴛ
13| ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ sʜɪғᴛs
14|sʜɪғᴛɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ
15|ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍ's ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
16|sᴜʟᴘʜᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴀsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴜʀɴs
17|ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʟᴀɴᴄᴇʟᴏᴛ
18|ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ // ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

10|ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ᴋɪssᴇs

613 463 103
Por imaginary_mitchy

sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.
ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 - 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

________________________________

"Where are we going?" he asked for the umpteenth time as he frustratingly drummed his fingers on the wind down window of the car door.

"You'll see." she shrugged and Lance groaned, pulling his cheeks down.

"I swear to god I'll jump off this car right now if you don't tell me." he warned and became even more agitated when she giggled. It felt good to hear her laugh but he had much more better things to think of. Like how his mother would be disappointed in him for living with the very kind of her murderer.

"Human town. It's forbidden in our pack to associate with humans but I thought it would make you feel better and there's someone I know would give us an answer to our questions." she explained and he sighed and leaned back into the car seat. His eyes roamed the endless moving trees, wondering when it would end.

"Is she a wolf too?" Lance asked, dreading the answer. If she was, he'd surely jump out of the car without any hesitation.

"She's a witch. I figured she'd be able to conjure your memories." she said and Lance noticed she drove past a signboard that had Wolfhill on it. He noticed the trees had reduced and more houses were visible.

He observed the humans and realized they were much more different from the wolves. They weren't as built or as beautiful as the wolves. The kids ran around, the adults shouted at each other and the teenagers rode their skateboards, unaware of the wolves among them. He pitied the humans. They were fragile and dumb.

"Where are we?" Lance asked Sugar who rolled down the window of the car doors and turned off the air conditioner.

"Ohio," he nodded and smiled to himself. Despite the disadvantages of being a human which he just realized, it felt good to be away from the toxic town called Wolfhill. "You might wanna put your head out." Sugar told him, her eyes still focused on the road.

Reluctantly, he brought his head out of the rolled down window. At first, he hissed at the particles that got into his eyes and soon he got the hang of it. His hair were blown all over the place and his eyes got watery due to the amount of breeze Sugar caused by increasing the speed of the car.

"This feels like home doesn't it?" she asked but he didn't reply. He savored the moment in silence. This wasn't what home felt like to him. Home was like living with Mr Oliver. And if this was what home felt like to her, he wanted to do this forever.

The car had slowed down and stopped in front of an old antique store. The dustless shop would be a mine field for the clumsy. He could see through it, delicate and expensive crafted figurines, glass bowls and kilnfired plates which he noticed were kept on the shelves that could easily be knocked and broken.

A cute little sign was hung greedily on the window,  'nice to look, nice to hold, but if you break it, consider it sold.' He snorted, wondering if they made more sales that way than people actually purchasing.

"C'mon Lance we ain't got all day." Sugar suddenly appeared beside his side of the car and he cringed and got out immediately. He held his bag tight as the atmosphere he got from the shop gave him chills.

Sugar opened the door of the shop and it made a bell sound. They both of got inside and the door shut by itself. It felt warmer inside. Almost hot which made Lance to regret wearing a long sleeved shirt.

"Hi welcome to Nia's antiques. How may I help you?" a girl appeared in front of them. She wore a camouflage short and a red short sleeved shirt. The root of her hair was brown down to a level which she dyed blue.

Her eyes met his and Lance noticed fury in them. She walked slowly towards him and Lance narrowed his eyes, showing that her glare didn't move him.

"Alpha Kings are not welcomed here." she sneered and Lance rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I'm not pleased to be here either." he replied and placed both of his hands into his pockets.

"We need your help Nia. We're from the Wolfhill pack and-"

"He's the king's bastard isn't it?" Nia interrupted much to Lance's displeasure.

"And you're a bitch." he folded his fist in his pockets. He wasn't afraid to hit a girl.

"Please Nia." Sugar pleaded and Lance found it stupid and irritating that she did. He was losing his patience and he was sure Nia wouldn't mind if he pulled Sugar out of the shop immediately.

"Come with me, I know why you're here." she turned the open sign closed on the visible window and went further into her shop. Sugar followed, pulling Lance who desperately wanted to leave.

They all sat on the bare ground behind a shelf. Both of them cross-legged with a black book without a title in their middle.

"You want your wolf back don't you?" Nia asked Lance. He had no idea of what to reply and wasn't even sure if he was one. There was never a day anything supernatural occurred in his life.

"I see what's going on. Your memories were wiped." she rushed to grab the black book and flipped endless pages.

Lance on the other hand was speechless when she said that. He was sure about remembering his childhood. There was no way he was approached by a memory wiper. He found it ridiculous.

"I can help you remember if you want, you just have to cooperate with me." she shut her book loudly and stretched her open palms in front Lance. He stared at Sugar, inwardly asking her if it safe and she nodded.

He opened his palms and placed them on Nia's. She gripped them tightly and whispered some words which he couldn't grab.

"Close your eyes and imagine a small white light in the darkness." she ordered and Lance obeyed. He shut his eyes tightly and thought of a white light. At first, it felt stupid to him because all he could see was darkness but just in the middle of the darkness, was a small white light that slowly expanded.

"Think of what you want to remember only. Be careful not to think of negative happenings..." her voice faded in the background and Lance felt all alone. The white light overpowered the darkness and soon, he could see himself in the garden of his step father's house.

Eyes wild with terror, anxiety filled his thoughts and he wrapped his cold and clammy hands around his hunched shoulders. He was dreading the old bastard coming to him by darting his eyes left and right every second but he froze when a little kid holding a toy bike laughed and ran around the garden.

That was him. His young self.

"Lancelot you better not trip on tangled grasses!" his mother warned and he turned to see his mother walking with an older woman in all black. He walked closer to them and realized he was invisible.

"Are you sure you want this for your son? He may never remember his wolf forever," the woman asked his mother and she nodded as if she had made up her mind already. "the only way to undo the spell is the mark of his soulmate." the woman spoke and stretched her fingers to little Lance who was oblivious of harm caused to him.

Lance felt annoyed at his mother for destroying a part of him and gasped as the atmosphere around him changed. This time, he was behind his mother. It was night time and his mother was carrying his little self in her arms and running.

"No no no, not this memory! Let me out of here Nia!" he screamed but nothing happened. He tried searching for the white light but that didn't work either. How could he have remembered his mom?

His mother fell and his little self began to cry at the injury on his leg.

"Get out of there!" he screamed at his young self, forgetting it was just a replay of his past and he was invisible.

His face crumpled like a used tissue as he struggled not to cry. "I wish I could save you mom." he lamented brokenly as his mother was already lying in the pool of her blood.

He noticed he was back at the antique store with curious faces staring back at him. He stood up and wiped his sweaty palm on his short, noticing through the window that it was late as the moon illuminated itself into the shop.

"Let's get out of here Sugar." he requested and walked back to the door of the shop.

"What did you see Lance?" Sugar asked but his mind was still on his mother. He wanted to cry and hit a mirror, or something stronger. He opened the car door to the passenger seat and sat inside. Once his head rested on the seat, his throat thickened and how eyes pricked with tears.

Sugar drove out of the street, far away from the antique store and stopped next to a dead street light beside a lane. It looked like it was midnight already because there was not a single soul passing by.

"What happened back there?" she asked.

"You know that feeling of tears threatening to pour but you hold them in so they fill your eyes only, leaving you with a broken faith because the options left are to let them fall or wipe them off but you're so fucking tired?" he breathed out and turned to his left to stare at her but was startled by her close proximity.

"Yeah..." she trailed, staring into his eyes. The sadness in him completely wore off and was replaced by another feeling. Need.

His fingers worked their ways up to her lips on their own and he cursed himself for not having any self control but couldn't help how he wanted her naked under him, writhing in pleasure.

He drew his face closer to her, his heart skipping a beat as the sight of her lips were hypnotic.

I know I should be grieving mother but fuck I need to taste her badly. He thought as he brushed his thumb against her lower lip. The feeling was soft, not entirely smooth... eccentric.

"Your lips should be illegal." he whispered in a raspy voice and at this rate, he was scared for the way her breathing was irregular. He didn't want to be the reason of her passing out but he sneakily felt proud he made her feel that way.

"Lance...I..."

"What?"

"I want you to..."

"Shhhh." he whispered as his lips hungrily met hers. Her moan made him to add pressure to the passionate, possessive, sensual, silent, sloppy feeling of lips tangling with each other. It wasn't clear if he was dreaming but there was raw emotion in the manner her fingers curled on his shoulder. He pulled away immediately he tasted blood and his eyes went wide at the golden color of her pupils. Her fangs were in full display and he swore the air conditioner was turned off because the air got hotter.

"I think we need to-"

"Mine." Sugar growled and pulled him in, claiming his mouth hungrily and intensely until his brain had died and he forgot to breathe.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96.8K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
82K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
441K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
358K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...