๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐…๐€๐‘

By -bigfatcoochielips

"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐ข" "๐ฎ๐ฆ..." "๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... More

๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
go read

๐šœ๐š’๐šก

3.2K 190 92
By -bigfatcoochielips

*not proofread*

lol, y'all still here ?😃

-𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙲. 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚣-
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑—𝟸:𝟶𝟽𝚙.𝚖.
𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛

"Hey Giovanni!" I said excitedly as I got in his car. Its my first time being out the house since Bug's party.

I had gotten in trouble for "drowning" Papi in the foam pit, but it ain't like its my fault that his old ass couldn't move.

"Wassup wit you?" He licked his lips and looked over at me with his low eyes as I got myself situated.

"Un unt, don't do that." I shook my head causing him to laugh.

"What am I doing?" He asked pulling away from my house. "You know exactly whatchu doing, I'm not finna play wit you."

"Yeah okay." I watched as he sat up and  switched gears as he sped up before sitting back and looking at me again.

"You looking pretty. I fuck with the blonde." He nodded. "Thank you." I said gazing out the window so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"Awe shit! Look at God, I got the kid blushingggg." He laughed causing me to smack my lips.

"Boy nobody was even blushing." I lied as I rolled my eyes. "Where we going?"

"Just ride." He smiled childishly and turned the music up.

-どこまで-

-𝙽𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚘 𝙻. 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕-
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑⏤𝟺:𝟻𝟾𝚙.𝚖.
𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Yes Lani I know, she's allergic to strawberries. Can we go now?" I whined.

"Boy stop whining, I'm just making sure that you remember so my baby doesn't come back looking like a chipmunk." She rolled her eyes.

For the past week, I've been spending all my time with Bugz, but only at Lani's house with Lani around.

Today, she was finally letting her come with me by herself. I didn't know what little girls liked to do in their "freetime" so im letting her choose what we do today.

first daddy daughter date, kinda nervous .😀

"Okay Bugz come gimme hug." Lani pouted and crouched down.

She wrapped her arms around Bugz and rocked dramatically making her giggle uncontrollably.

"I love you, be good. Okay?" She kissed her on the forehead before standing back up.

"I love you too mommy. See you later!" She nodded before looking at me.

"Whadidiido?" I put my arms out.

"I ain't even say nun." She laughed. "Take care of my baby Nazzerino."

"Yes ma'am." I hugged her and quickly kissed her cheek before running off the porch before she could hit me.

I put Bugz in the car before getting in myself and rolling down the window.

"SEE YOU LATER BABY MAMA!" I shouted causing Lani to shake her head and hurry to go inside making me laugh.

"Daddy do you have any chapstick? My lips are about to fall off!" Bugz sighed dramatically from the backseat.

dramatic just like her damn momma, smh .

"They bouta fall off?" I laughed and gave her some Vaseline.

"Yes!" She giggled. "Like that lady off of SpongeBob when Sandy blow dried her lips and then the crumbled off."

the fact that I know which exact episode her lil ass is talm bout is crazy .

I laughed as I pulled off. "So miss Erity."

"Yesss?"

"Whatchu wanna do today? Its all up to you. Yo momma ain't here, so we can do whatever. I ain't gon tell." Unless she say some shit about a boy. I'll be damned .

"Umm." I looked in the rearview mirror to see her pointer finger on her chin.

yooo, this girl is a character.

"Let's go shopping!" She said suddenly making me chuckle and nod.

"Ight. We'a go to the mall and we'll see if you wanna do anything afterwards. Is that okay with you?" I asked, looking back at her when I pulled up to a red light.

"Yes sir." She cheesed. "Can we go get some crab legs too?" She asked excitedly.

Crab legs ? On our first date ?😲

"This girl expensive as hell." I mumbled to myself. "Yeah we'll get some before I take you home so we can get yo momma some too.

"Okay." She nodded as the light turned green. "Can you put on some music?"

"Whatchu wanna listen to?" I asked, hopping on the freeway.

"Da I can't do it." She said reaching for my phone.

"Well excuse thee fuck outta me." I shook my head handing her my phone.

-どこまで-

"Daddy this dress is sooo pretty." Bugz cooed dramatically looking at a mannequin in the window of a store.

We've been shopping for two and a half and i hope she gon be sleeping good tonight, cause I know that I sure will.

"Erity, you know damn well that ain't a dress for people yo age." I chuckled and shook my head at her face.

"So? We should get it for mommy. Her butt is big so it'll look good in it." She nodded making me bust out laughing.

She stared at me while I continued to laugh clutching my stomach. "You funny as hell man."

"I'm serious but okay." She attempted to roll her eyes and ended up looking like a hot mess. "So can we buy it?" She grinned.

the word 'no' ain't even in my vocabulary when it come to her.

"Yeah Bugz, come on." She grabbed my hand and walked into the store.

I looked around the store and scrunched up my face.

smell like straight ass.

"Daddy it stank in here."Bugz said making me look down at her to see her mirroring my facial expression.

"For real." I said as I saw a worker looking at me, probably wondering what I'm doing in this girly ass, grown ass store with my five year old daughter.

"Hi, do you need any help with anything?" She asked smiling big all big and shit.

shawty teeth throwing up gang signs and shit, she know she wrong.

"Um yeah, can I get that dress that's on da mannequin out there?" I questioned scratching my head.

"Those are part of our exclusive line, so it'll take a few minutes, is that okay?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, may I ask for whom?" She said making me look at her funny.

"No you may not. She wear a size medium." I said and walked away from her weird ass.

Bugz stuck here tongue out at her making me laugh as she followed beside me.

"Do you love mommy?" She asked, catching me all the way off guard.

"H-Huh?" I stammered looking down at her shocked. "Where you get that from?"

"I don't know." She said quietly. "I just noticed that you guys always tell me that you love me, but you never say it to each other."

"Of course I love yo mommy." I admitted. "Ion say it cuz its a different kind of love than the way I love you."

"But why don't you say it?" She asked.

Of course I couldn't tell her how I basically broke her mom's heart and left her when she was pregnant, so I just shrugged.

"Ion know Erity. Stay outta grown folks business." I joked.

"I is grown." She waved me off as the lady came back with the dress.

I shook my head and thought about what we just talked about.

So why don't I say it?

-どこまで-

ts was short and boring

bugz is inspired by my imaginary niece that my sister hasn't had yet .🙄

soo its been like a month because I have absolutely NO idea what to write .

what other book should I try to update ?

25+ comments and 5 show suggestions for an update please .😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 61.4K 37
"๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ, ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š"โœฎ
393K 12.9K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
611K 43.7K 48
๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ , ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
465K 13.5K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...