Sweet Revenge [boyxboy]

By rotXinXpieces

Julian Alexander Grey has had it. He's not the golden child his parents had hoped for. He's not as smart or p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Seventeen

23.9K 1.1K 595
By rotXinXpieces

Chapter Seventeen (Adam)

I woke up to my skull splitting in half.

The pain pulsed in my temples and seemed to ripple throughout the rest of my body, especially in my shoulder area. At first, I had no idea. Why was I in so much pain? What happened?

I opened my eyes slowly, my vision blurry before I blinked it away and focused on the white ceiling over my head. I narrowed my eyes, confused before I turned my head to see a heart monitor beeping steadily and an IV stuck in my arm. Well, the one that wasn't in a sling and wrapped up tightly. That arm felt like someone had crushed it with a monster truck.

I turned my head again to see Julian's older brother sitting in a recliner near the corner. He didn't seem to be asleep, but his eyes were closed as he rested his arms on the arm rests, his head tilted back so his blonde hair had fallen away from his face.

Then I instantly remembered everything that had happened.

The hotel. Julian. Those creepy vampire freaks who were running around and shooting people.

A vampire terrorist group called Zephyra that were bent on revenge against Vladimir and Alexander, who then tangled Julian into the whole mess and thus bringing me into it.

Son of a bitch.

I blinked a few times as I slowly pushed myself up as best I could. My movements made the crisp sheets rustle and Alexander's eyes flew open as he sat up quickly before standing and approaching my hospital bed.

"Adam? Are you all right?" He asked, his voice gentle. His voice was soft and sweet, like an angel's, unlike Julian's. Julian, who talked like the tough guy and had the moves to prove it. While Alexander could sound as pretty as he wanted, he could never sound like my Julian.

"For having just been shot and fighting a vampire terrorist group, I feel like Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music." I responded slowly, pausing to cough at how dry my throat was. Alexander noticed instantly and grabbed a glass of water from the nearby nightstand, handing it to me. I used my good arm slowly, bringing the cup to my lips and sipping before I handed it back to him, frowning as I glanced around.

"Where's Julian?" I asked. Alexander paused, glancing over his shoulder at me before looking away as he sat down.

"He's fine. Vladimir took him back home. It's not safe for him to be out and about right now. I've wired some money to your account so you can pay for the hospital bills--"

"I want to talk to Julian." I cut him off sharply. Alexander stared at me for a moment, then looked away again.

"You can talk to him after you get better. You're probably going to be discharged in a couple hours after the doctors do a final check up to make sure you're set to go home."

"I want to talk to Julian. I don't want to go home."

"Adam, I really rather you not hang around my brother right now." Alexander deadpanned as he rose to his feet again. I narrowed my eyes at him in irritation as he walked over to my bed, fixing the blankets before I caught his hand between my knee and the bed rail. He winced and snapped his eyes to look at me, but he didn't seem as angry as he acted.

"I'm not sure if you're not listening to me or if I'm not speaking loud enough," I began heatedly, grinding my knee against Alex's hand, watching him wince, "So here, let me just say it loud enough for you to hear." Alex winced again as I raised my voice.

"Julian is mine. Julian will always be mine. Not because I'm a pervert like that guy who captured him, but beause I actually love Julian. I just got shot for him and I want to see him."

"That's just it," Alexander said, making me frown as he glared at me, jerking his hand away and giving it a shake, "This time you got shot. You're lucky to even be alive right now. You have no idea how dangerous these people can get. They can and will kill you."

"I get that," I drawled, "I'm human. I can die. I get that. I've known that for a while now, but I'm not gonna die without a fight. I won't let myself die so long as Julian's with me." Alexander winced, then made a noise of frustration, stomping his foot.

"You just don't get it! Why are you so stubborn?!"

"That's just what Zephyra's gonna say when I'm finished with 'em." I answered calmly, looking down at my arm to study the white gauze around it. Alexander had gone silent now and just flopped back into his recliner, covering his ears in a way that told me I had given him the ultimate headache. I smirked, then looked away with a frown at my arm.

Why did Julian leave? Was he all right?

And did they even kill the group that was at the hotel?

I had a lot of questions, but nobody could answer them, except Julian and I wasn't able to see them as the doctor and nurse came in to check up on me, giving me my pain meds. And to make matters worse, Alexander had somehow gotten into contact with my parents, who rushed into the room as I was finished changing into my clothes. My mom threw her arms around me tightly, making me hiss past clenched teeth.

"You're crushing my arm." I seethed, making her jump back with a wince. My mother wasn't too much to look at; plain with wavy dark brown hair to her shoulders and hazel eyes with a heart shaped face. My father stood right beside her with hair that was so dark it looked black and eyes to match, a worried frown creasing his face and making him look older.

"What the hell happened," My mother cried, her eyes red and puffy from crying as she gently touched my good arm, "All we got was a call that said you were shot! Shot how?! Does this have to do with your silly gang business? Damn it, Adam--"

"I really do not want to talk about it." I deadpanned, narrowing my eyes at her. She bit her lip and looked at my father, who frowned at me.

"Adam, we're your parents. We need to know what's going on." He pressed. I looked at Alexander out the corner of my eye, but he stayed a good ways back, hands clasped behind his back as he frowned at me. I looked at my parents calmly.

"Wrong place, wrong time. That's all." I responded, trying to sound casual. My mother looked doubtful, but my father knew for a fact that I wasn't going to go into detail. It was rare that we even spoke, so even calling them mom and dad made me feel uncomfortable. I preferred to use their names, Liona and Vini.

"All right," Vini said slowly, a frown still on his face before he turned to Alexander with a grateful smile, "Thank you very much for bringing our boy to the hospital, Mr. Grey." Alexander smiled warmly, shaking Vini's hand before stepping back.

"Of course. I hope Adam recovers quickly. If you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." He added with a nod of respect before departing. I watched him go, eyes narrowed and teeth gritted. Trying to get away from my parents and back to Julian with Alexander in the way was going to be a pain in my ass.

I could only hope Julian would keep people out of his room tonight so I could get in through. It was gonna be even worse with my arm in a sling like this.

I said nothing, though, as my parents walked me out of the hospital and to their small Ford Focus. I climbed in the back seat, sighing as I slumped against the back seat, rubbing my forehead.

"Would you like something when we get home?" Liona asked. I peered past my hand that I used to cover my face before I just closed my eyes in silence. She got her response out of that and fell silent too.

I wasn't trying to be cruel or unfair. They were just hardly ever around that they were more like strangers than parents. I just lived with them and half the time, I hardly slept there. I usually spent the night with Seth or Kipp when his siblings weren't home. Otherwise, my parents and I were complete strangers.

They drove all the way back to Silver Stone and up our driveway. Liona tried to offer me food again, but I shook my head in denial at the ache of hunger in my stomach as I went to my room and locked the door. I waited around for a while before I slipped my jacket on, letting the other sleep hang on my shoulder because there was no way in hell I was lifting my arm for this.

I stepped out into the hallway, passing by my parents room. Even from out here, I could hear Vini snorting heavily. He sounded like a fright train and hearing it gave me chills, so I hurried past and went out the front door. I made sure to lock it behind me before I went down the sidewalk toward Julian's house.

It wasn't exactly sneaking out. I was eighteen. I didn't have to check in with my parents anymore. In fact, I couldn't even remember a time that I had to. I had a babysitter up until I was in middle school and my parents decided that I could fend for myself. It didn't make me sad or anything. Sometimes, I think being alone is what made me more capable.

I could fight without being scared, 98% of the time anyway. Fighting vampires was different from fighting humans, that bit scared me shitless. But I could do it. I knew I could. I just had to fight hard enough and what pissed me off were the people questioning my abilities.

Julian never did that. He knew full well that I could handle myself. He knew how strong I was and he admired it, which only made me feel even better about what I could do. I wasn't going to doubt myself in a fight, especially if Julian was somehow involved. Whether he watched, joined in, or was the object of my protection, I knew I would come out on top. Today I got shot, sure, but next time, I was going to grab that gun and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I kept that in mind, which made waves of anger roll off me. I wanted to punch something out of anger, but as soon as I crept across Julian's yard and caught sight of his window, I was relieved to see the lights on inside. I moved quickly and quietly, pausing to glance at his neighbor's to make sure they weren't outside before I ran up to Julian's window. It wasn't exactly the thickest window in the world either, because I could hear Julian talking to someone on the other side.

"Oh, come on, Alex! If mom and dad like him, why can't you like him? I thought you were on my side!" Julian exclaimed, sounding angry. My eyes flickered as I cocked my head, peering between the black curtains the best I could. Just barely did Julian come into my view. He had changed into a baggy black sweatshirt and tattered jeans, and he was glaring at Alexander, who stood near his door, his arms folded over his chest firmly.

"I don't want you to learn this the hard way," Alexander insisted, "This is extremely dangerous. You saw what happened today. Adam got shot. Next time, he could be completely drained of blood or have his neck snapped. As a human, he cannot live through it. And don't even think about making him a halfblood."

"He won't let me," Julian argued heatedly, making Alexander frown, "Adam doesn't want to be a vampire. He likes being human."

"And how are you possibly going to live with him for the rest of your life if he's human? Humans die eventually. Humans age. We don't, Julian. We don't die of old age or illness. You'll probably be sixty-five and look like you're twenty while Adam will be old and nearing his death bed." Alexander chided in irritation. Julian stiffened, then clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"I'll think of something." He seethed.

"No, you won't." Alexander threw back, "Just let it go, Julian. Let Vladimir and I find someone for you later after we get this thing with Zephyra sorted out."

"We did get it sorted out!"

"Are you kidding me right now? They almost killed you, three times! Count them! One! Two! Three! Who's to say that next time they won't do it? That wasn't even all of Zephyra, that was barely a handful and you didn't even run into Giorgos yet. You think Wulf is sick and twisted? Giorgos will rip you apart and the last thing I want to do is watch my little brother die! Quit being selfish and ignorant and grow up already! This isn't some romance novel with a happy ending! It's a horror story with a barely happy ending!"

"Since when did you get so pessimistic?! And I never asked for your opinion anyway! You don't even live here! You have your own overpampered life to live, so get out of mine! I like Adam and he's staying!"

"Julian--"

"Get out of my room!" Julian disappeared from my line of sight and I ducked away from the window, listening to something that sounded like a door slamming shut and a yell of frustration. I waited before turning back to the window, tapping my fingernail on the pane. I listened to Julian shuffling and moving around before he came to the window, his eyes wide when he saw me. He ran to his door to lock it before running back.

He threw the window up and looked outside at me in disbelief.

"Adam? You just got out of the hospital!" He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"And you changed out of the dress." I told him. While I wasn't a pervert who liked dressing younger guys in frilly dresses, I was the kinda guy who liked a distressed gentleman and Julian definitely made it look good. It also gave me a good sense of possessiveness over him that I just kept to myself. Julian nibbled his lower lip and looked back him for a while, then back at me with a grimace.

"Need help getting in?" He asked. I nodded. Julian thought for a moment, then looked around before leaning closer to me.

"Meet me at the front door, and be fast, but make sure not to get seen." He whispered. I nodded and stepped back as he shut the window and closed the curtains. I hurried to the front of the house, ducking past windows and making sure to move as silently as possible before I stood on the front door step. I waited a moment before Julian opened the door, grabbing me and jerking me in. I winced as he bumped my arm, but I kept silent as he shut the door as silently as he could.

He held a finger to his lips and I nodded in response. He pulled me along behind him before we ducked into his room and I sighed in relief as I sat on his bed. He locked the door and stuffed a towel under the door before turning to face me with a frown.

"What're you doing here? It's really not safe. Do your parents know?" He asked, heading to his computer and turning on some music to drown out our voices. I raised an eyebrow as Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz began to play. He came over and sat on the bed beside me. I glanced at him as I shrugged my jacket off the best I could.

My arm throbbed lightly in pain and I favored it the best I could as I looked at Julian, who watched me with worried blue eyes.

"I'm fine, really. My parents don't care, trust me. Besides, I'm eighteen. State law says freedom in bold print." I responded. Julian studied me for a moment with nervous blue eyes. I reached out with my good hand, cupping his cheek and savoring how soft his skin was against my palm. Julian stared at me until I leaned in, capturing his lips. He moaned, leaning into my kiss as my tongue invaded his mouth. I felt along the velvety walls of his inner cheeks and his wet tongue. I growled low in my throat, brushing my fingers through his hair before pulling him closer.

I felt my tongue around until his fangs poked my tongue. The first time it had happened, I had almost panicked. After all, something just stabbed my tongue.

But now, it sent bolts of pleasure through me as I twirled my tongue around one of his fangs. Julian melted like putty in my hands as he moaned, leaning up against me, desperately trying to get more attention before I broke our kiss and he whimpered at the loss, his cheeks flushed.

"I can't really do much today," I admitted with a frown, then glanced down at my lap to see the bulge forming in my jeans, "But, you seem perfectly capable." Julian blinked, then nodded and got down on his knees between my legs as I stayed on the bed, watching him fumble with my jeans.

"Alex doesn't want you talking to me." I added, watching as he unzipped my pants. He paused, scrunching his nose up, peering up at me past his hair with a pointed glare.

"Don't talk about him or I'm gonna go soft." He threatened. I smirked, then held my breath as his mouth engulfed me. I sighed heavily as his warm wet mouth surrounded me, sucking slowly and sensually, his tongue dragging along the underside. I waited for his fangs to cut me, but to his credit, they didn't touch me even once. Thank goodness, otherwise, we'd have a problem.

Julian sucked on me for a while, making my groin ache and my heart beat against the inside of my chest. I licked my lips, watching the way his pink lips slid across my skin before I summoned up the strength to push him back. He gave ma curious look, but I said nothing as I slid off the rest of my pants and got back on the bed, resting against the headboard.

"Undress. I obviously can't." I added, gesturing to my arm. Julian blinked, then blushed furiously before he nodded slowly and pulled his sweatshirt off over his head. I watched him toss it aside, pausing to glance at the door before he shimmied out of his jeans and underwear, dropping it to the floor. He tried to cover himself, but it was useless. I licked my lower lip, my groin hardening to the point where it was almost painful.

"I still can't move my arm. I'm injured." I pointed out, my voice almost hoarse from the lust boiling my blood. Julian paused, looking uneasy for a second before he seemed to realize something and lowered his arms to his sides. He licked his lips and climbed onto the bed on top of me, his body covering mine.

He parted his lips in front of me, his fangs elongated and making him look unbearably sexy. He tilted his head so that his blonde hair fell to the side of his face, his blue eyes suddenly looking bluer. He leaned in and licking my lower lip teasingly before lifting himself closer to me when I felt him brush me between his legs.

I held my breath, feeling goose bumps sail over my skin. I smirked, though, tilting my head to kiss Julian on the chin. He nuzzled me and brought his lips to my ear.

"I kinda like you injured. Gives me the chance to torture you." He murmured, licking the shell of my ear. I sighed and rested my good arm across his back, using my fingers to spread his cheeks. He gasped at that and leaned forward, closer against me as my fingers searched for his entrance.

"You torture me every time I look at you." I breathed against his ear, pushing a finger inside of him. He moaned, scooting up against me and sitting in my lap, our groins pushed together. We both hissed at the sensation and I watched Julian squirm as I thrust two fingers inside of him. He tilted his head back, parting his lips to show off his fangs.

Damn.

As if he could get any sexier.

Something about him being a vampire just increased it to the point where it was painful. The way he licked at his fangs and opened his mouth, letting loose on all moans and whimpers he could. I wondered how he could do this without his family hearing, but the thought was fleeting as Julian clenched his teeth in release, his fangs glistening. I smirked, taking my hand away from him so he could sit in my lap, breathing hard as he brushed the hair back from his face.

"Wow," He managed breathlessly, his cheeks turning bright pink, "I really didn't mean for it to happen that fast." I smirked, peering up into his face as I reached my hand up, sliding against his soft, warm cheek before I pulled him closer, lacing my fingers in his hair. He gasped as I crashed our lips together.

Julian moaned, melting into the kiss, his eyes halflidded as he gazed at me. I brushed my tongue by his fangs, making his eyes flutter shut as he moaned into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue, listening to the wet smacking of our mouths clashing together, teeth clicking. I finally pulled away, licking my lips.

"I'm impatient. Get yourself ready." I ordered huskily, letting go of him. Julian blinked dizzily before nodded. He reached over to the lotion, the same strawberry lotion we used last time. I raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't bother to get anything else?" I asked. Julian blushed.

"I am so not showing up at the only grocery store in town where I know all the people so I can buy lubrication."

"Then I'll do it."

"No! The lotion's fine. It didn't hurt last time anyway." Julian scowled, his cheeks turning darker pink. I smirked, watching him squirt a bit into his hand before he capped it, tossing it aside. I watched as he stared at it for a moment, then blushed, peeking past his hair at me.

"Uhm... I do it myself?" He asked. I pointed to my sore arm, making him wince. He shifted a little, his legs on either side of my lap as he pushed himself up on his knees. He held his breath, reaching behind himself after slicking the lotion on his fingers. He kept his eyes downcast before shutting them as he pushed his fingers inside himself. He panted, wincing every so often as he reached further back, smearing the lotion around.

"I should have you do this more often... You're cute like this." I commented, watching him intently. I memorized every grimace and the fact that he was blushing to the tips of his ears now. His pert pink nipples were just within arms reach of me, as was his groin, twitching and waiting for attention. As he worked on his backside, I reached my hand out to tweak one of his nipples. He gasped, blushing hard as he watched me.

"Y-You don't have to do that." He managed, his voice trembling.

"It's sitting there right in front of me all wet and twitching. I'm not going to ignore it. That's like putting a bone in front of a dog and telling it to leave it alone." I answered him calmly, slicking my hand up and down. Julian writhed, throwing his head back as he pushed his fingers inside himself. I chuckled before he finally pulled his hand away from himself, using his other to shove my hand away.

"Please, I just want to feel you inside me again." Julian pleaded, leaning on top of me on his hands and knees. I felt like I was going to explode just hearing him say that, so all I could manage was a nod.

"Then do it." I told him. Julian didn't even hesitate or try to be cute this time as he positioned himself on top of me, one hand on my good shoulder while his other reached behind him to guide me inside him. He cringed, opening his mouth wide in a silent yell, his fangs oozing saliva.

He slid down on top of me until my hips were touching him, until I was completely engulfed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before I growled past clenched teeth. Julian leaned forward, taking great care to avoid my wounded arm as he pulled himself up for a second, then back down. He gasped and held onto me as he began to move at a steady pace that had my body trembling with pleasure. It was so intense that I hardly noticed the throbbing in my arm.

"I should let you take charge more often." I panted against his ear, my good arm going around him. Julian responded with a moan, burying his face against my throat. For a moment, that didn't bother me until I felt his mouth brush my neck. I reached my hand to the back of his head, gripping his hair and pulling his face away from my throat to see that for a split second, his eyes had turned red.

Was that normal for vampires?

I'd never seen him do that before.

But before I could ask, they were back to their normal blue color as he plunged himself down on top of me again. I opened my mouth to say something, but he covered my mine with his, kissing me desperately.

I swear, he lost all sense when he was having sex, but that didn't bother me at all. Seeing Julian's tough exterior melt down to a writhing puddle of sex in my lap was just fine with me. I enjoyed watching him bounce up and down in my lap, his breath coming out in pants and mewls of ecstasy.

I reached my peak before he could, gritting my teeth and grunting as I came hard, holding onto him tightly. I felt his nails rake over the bicep of my good arm as he threw his head back for a second before clashing our mouths together again. He whimpered into my mouth as I nipped at his tongue and flicked my tongue at his fangs. He came not more than a few seconds later, writhing in my lap before I let him slump against me, breathing heavily.

"Damn," I murmured, cupping the back of his head with my hand, savoring the tingling after sensation that made his hair feel even softer; if that was even possible, "I really wish my arm wasn't fucked right now, otherwise, you would be."

"I feel like it," Julian breathed, resting his head on my chest under my chin, "Give me a second and I'll move."

"That's fine; you can stay there all night." I replied quietly, stroking his hair. Julian practically purred at that, remaining on top of me. I listened as he slowly, but surely drifted off to sleep. His breathing became light and fluid, tickling my skin. I smiled sleepily, closing my eyes.

This was perfect... Absolutely perfect... He was right back where he belonged.

With me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
1.3M 50.7K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
1.3M 37.4K 32
Jonathan Casey Williams is a 17 year old boy. He was born as the youngest into a rogue family. Everyday, after school, he is abused by his 3 older br...
6.5K 263 19
Book 2 of "For Beta or Worse" **** "Hybrid blood is truly the sweetest" He pulled his head back and his eyes rolled backwards as blood leaked down th...