𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐟�...

By cxndiceuh

"excuse...miss, wake up" - akaashi "huh- oh shit, woah-" - reader "you've been sleeping there for a w... More

- 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫-
- 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 -
- 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
- 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 -
- 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 -
- 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 -
- 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
- 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 -
- 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐥𝐲 -
- 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 -
- 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 -
- 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 -
- 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -
- 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 -
- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 -
- 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 -
- 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 -
- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 -
- 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 -
- 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 -
- 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 -
- 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 -
- 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 -
- 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 -
- 𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 -
- 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 -
- 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -
- 𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 -
- 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 -
- 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲-
- 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 -
- 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 -
- 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-
- 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 -

- 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 -

2.3K 99 99
By cxndiceuh

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 |

10:19 am

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"feeling better?" konoha crossed his arms in front of you, while you were sitting in your chair

"yes" you smiled, "do you need anything?"

"are you sure you're fine?" he examined your face closer, "i'm noticing something~"

"ugh what-" you scrunched your face as he continued titling his head around you

"somebody is jealous."

"huh?" you deadpanned

"i see it" he stood back up, "it's written all over your face"

"i'm not jealous-" you said and then looked at akaashi and a woman talk by the elevator. you crumpled up the piece of paper by you and konoha gasped, "SEE!"

"no-" you quickly said, "this is what i'm gonna do to you!"

you threw the paper out and pointed at the door, "out-"

"but"

"out."

"but..."

you glared at him and he started shivering, "jeez okay..." he held the door and turned back, "jealous bitch~"

"BITCH-" you stood up from your seat and saw akaashi walk in

"b-bitch?" he said

"nothing" you smiled and sat back down, "morning"

"morning" he walked over to his desk. unlike the other days, you both didn't go to work together. if only i could read his mind- i wonder what he thinks about...maybe that women. tch-

"what was her name again?" you casually asked, while he faced back

"akane" he answered, "she's in the same department with bokuto"

"oh that's nice" you walked over to the door, "i'll be right back"

"see you"

you quickly exited the room and took a deep breath, "shit-" you turned and looked at konoha from across the hall, "what are you doing-"

"here" he gave you a cup of water, "sorry for calling you a bitch"

"better be-" you hissed at him and then took a sip, "i'm not jealous"

"don't believe you"

"i'm not-"

"don't. belive. you." he chopped your head and walked back, "if you want to talk about it, go up to the rooftop for lunch"

he turned back and looked at you up and down, "alright?"

| 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩 |

12:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"seriously-" you groaned while walking up the stairs, "why am i doing this?"

you opened the door and saw konoha rest his head back by the fence, "you take long"

"shut up" you held your hands together while coming closer to him, "do you usually have lunch here"

"no i go on dates~" he teased

"please-" you rolled your eyes

"so tell me" he looked at you, "or don't cause i already know"

you raised a brow at his comment and then he faced you, "you like akaashi"

"no..." you side-eyed

"oh my god" he slapped your back, "i know it already, you're in fact- in love with him~"

he made his famous face of disgust and saw you looking forward, "scared?"

"yeah" you answered and shook your head, "there's a lot to say but right now i can't put it into words"

"the girl he was talking to" konoha paused, "you know her?"

"i've seen her around him a couple of times" you shrugged, "other than that, i don't know-"

"hmm" konoha turned back to the fence, "then we'll have to find out"

"what?" you squinted your eyes, "what do you mean?"

"OPERATION!" he yelled out

"SPY 101!" bokuto jumped from a corner

the two stood side by side and shook their hands. you stared at them and kept squinting, "what. the. fuck."

"i know it all" bokuto waved his hand walking up to you, "i want to save this!"

"okay superman" you pointed at his chest and looked at konoha, "you guys don't have to do this- you know"

"trust me i know" konoha sighed, "but i don't like seeing you upset, so hurry up and be lovey-dovey with him"

"uh" you stretched your arms, "when...now?"

"might as well" bokuto turned back to the door, "let's go!"

he ran into the door and played it off. then slowly opening it for you two and konoha walked forward first, "if he doesn't see you-" he paused, "then i will."

you stopped walking and smiled to yourself, "thanks-"

| 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 |

12:13 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"move your big head-" you tried to push bokuto

so basically, the three of you were in a corner. looking at akaashi stay his desk. looking at it now- it might seem very stupid but why not- it's better than overthinking when you could just find out yourself.

he stood up from his desk and went on his phone, smiling at his screen. "who is he texting-" bokuto whispered, "maybe that girl"

you tried to peek a little more and konoha held your shoulders, "kōtarō that could be his mom you know-"

"true."

"ugh this is stupid" you stood back up straight, "i'm going inside-"

konoha pulled your arm back and shushed you, "look"

the woman: akane was walking over to the office again and she titled her head, "keiji?"

"HIS FIRST NAME?!" the group gasped

"yeah?" he turned and looked at her, "oh you look nice"

"ah-" bokuto clenched his heart, "this hurts"

imagine being me. you kept looking at them and she stood super close. like almost no space at all. it didn't look like he cared so they walked off together by the elevator.

"follow them!" bokuto ordered

you all squatted when catching up with them and hid behind a fake plant, "y/n see what floor there going to"

you squinted at saw that it was going down to the lobby, "i think they're going out for lunch"

bokuto and konoha lifted you up and pushed the door to take the stairs, "AH GUYS WHAT THE FUCK-"

you were over their shoulders and they were sprinting down like no tomorrow. these ex-athletes still have so much stamina i might pass out. you fixed your hair as soon as you all came down and watched them walk out, laughing with each other.

you were the first one to make a move forward and the boys followed behind you. the crowd outside was hard to manage and keep an eye on them but you figured out a way. akaashi's hair was always either kept neat or spring of it was up. today would be the day his hair was up.

"over here!" you called out

they walked inside a cafe and sat across from each other. "do we go inside?" bokuto looked at you two

"too obvious-" you and konoha hissed at him

"then we'll watch from here" you were peeking in a bush and a little kid looked at you all in a confused way. almost scared- sorry kid.

"can you make out what they're trying to say?" konoha asked you

"hmmm" you looked at akaashi's mouth move, "do...you...have... any...idea how much i..."

"ugh" you stopped and put your hand on your head, "i don't get the last part"

"damn it" bokuto clenched his fist, "i should text him"

"yeah do that!" konoha watched him pull his phone out

"but don't make it obvious" you side-eyed him

"okay!" bokuto started typing and then you all looked at akaashi take his phone out. akaashi stood up from his seat and made eye contact with the group. "BOKUTO WHAT THE FUCK-"

"WHAT DID YOU SEND HIM?"

"I SAID..." bokuto showed his phone and it was a shared location, "SHIT-"

"GO GO GO" konoha pushed you all out and started running

you heard the cafe door chime and you looked behind you to see akaashi outside. he was staring at you and you just turned back to the other boys. "shit shit"

"THANKS, KŌTATRŌ-" you yelled at him and held his collar from behind

"I'M S-SORRY" he choked and wailed

"you fucking idiot" konoha stopped by the building with you two and caught his breath, "well- did you get an answer at least?"

"more like an idea of what it seems like" you held your chest and felt a vibration in your pocket

"take it" bokuto opened the door, "i gotta go use the bathroom"

"t.m.i-" konoha looked at him

"sorry" bokuto snorted

you looked at your phone and scrolled down to see akaashi leave you a message. you opened it and turned back to see his figure coming close to the building. "yeah no-" you sprinted up the stairs and got off the floor where you used to work at.

there was always a spot you would go to if you needed a breather which sounds funny since it's the smoke area. you don't smoke but sometimes people on the job are so busy they don't have time to go here. you've only seen konoha here but that's rare.

you slouched down at the wall and looked out the window to see the city and the crossing below. another text came up and it was from akaashi again.

| 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 |

" i want to see you. "

『• • • • • • • • • ✎ • • • • • • • • •』

author's note start

i know damn well that i would go rushing back to him. also guys if you like nanami from jujustu please read, "mystery man" by siss_x here on wattpad. she's so talented and she deserves more recognition and i'm so proud of her. also my bestie, love you btw <3 i'd really appreciate it and you'll also find me thirsting for nanami in the comments. kinda embarrassing lol. thank you so much if you're interested in her work and reading this chapter, don't forget to vote/comment!

stay safe, social distance, and be healthy!

author's note end

love you <3

『• • • • • • • • • ✎ • • • • • • • • •』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 649 23
she made a dumbass mistake that turned into a love story
255K 5.8K 33
| COMPLETED (This was my first story and reading it now makes me cringe goodbye) >𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 was 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 added to a...
106K 3.9K 26
❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥, 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖺�...
219K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...