- 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 -

| 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 |

12:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"what's taking them so long?" you rested your head on top of your desk. it had been hours since you last saw akaashi and itsuki walk off together and you just wanted to know what happened.

bokuto came into your office with a bottle of water and handed it to you, "looks like you need it"

"thanks" you softly chuckled and opened the cap, "heard anything?"

"nada." he pouted

"shit" you mumbled and took a sip. you moved your hand on your head and scratched it, "there's no way right?"

"about you and keiji?" bokuto sat on the edge of your desk, "well did you guys do anything?"

"ay-" you raised a hand, "nothing nasty..."

and that's when it hit you. finally, you realized what happened earlier. both you and akaashi were in the elevator and he kissed you. and what's in the elevator? SECURITY CAMERAS.

"fuck, fuck" you kept on repeating while you circled around the room

"calm down." bokuto gestured his hands at you

funny hearing that from him- you looked by the office door and saw the elevator open. a foot stepped out and you and bokuto looked closely.

"is it him?" bokuto squinted

"i dunno" you tried to see his face but his back was faced away. he finally turned and akaashi was cleaning his glasses.

"MOVE-" you pushed bokuto out of your way and rushed to akaashi in the hallway, "keiji!"

"don't forget what i told you-" itsuki stepped out of the elevator and saw you close to akaashi

"oh." you stepped away from akaashi and smiled, "that was pretty long...haha"

"yes it was" itsuki fixed his tie, "l/n i've been meaning to talk to you"

"akaashi" bokuto came up to you both and moved his hand on his shoulder

you looked at akaashi brush his hand off and quickly walk into the office. not saying a word-

"come up" itsuki sighed, "i'll keep it short."