- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 -

| 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚 |

1:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

you stood up from reading the message on the floor and rested your head back on the wall. what will he say? you know what-at this point i think he will assume i'm a weirdo for looking at him at a distance. "stalker?" your eyes widen and you slapped your hand across your mouth

"he'll say i'm one" you walked forward and held the door, "ugh"

you walked down the stairs down to the lobby and placed your hand on the railing. slowly tracing along the way, waiting for what's to come. they did look pretty close to each other, no- stop assuming.

from the corner of your eye, you saw akaashi sit on the edge of the steps with his hands on his knees. he turned with an earbud in his hand and looked at you, "there you are"

"i thought you were downstairs" you made your way over to him

"i came up to get some space" he watched you sit a distance away from him, "mind to tell me what was that earlier?"

he chucked after and you started to feel the embarrassment coming in, i'm sorry" you put your head down, "that was so weird"

"what was?"

"huh-" you picked your head back up, "you don't think that was weird-"

"no i was happy to see you, why didn't you guys come in?"

you stared at him and thought back on the situation. maybe it was just a casual lunch talk with a co-worker. come to think of it, he's usually around the 3 of us: bokuto, konoha, and you, so maybe he wanted to get to know his other co-worker more...

"we didn't want to bother you" you cracked a smile, "it seems like you were busy with akane"

"i'll make time for you" he started moving his hand on top of yours

before you could react he moved you close to him, side by side. he took out one of his headphones and put it on for you. his hand was around your waist and he moved your head down to his shoulder, "keiji-"

"listen," he said and you finally realized what song it was. the song named, "恋人へ (for lovers)" by lamp. you looked at him talk but since the music was raised up, you didn't understand much.

besides the last part, "you're so pretty."

| 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 |

| 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 |

5:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

you packed all your things in your purse and waited by the door for akaashi. finally, things were back to normal. he took his briefcase under his desk and walked over to you, "good work today"