I'm in love with a fuckboy

By nickylolzzy

my back slammed against the wall, I could feel his breath against my neck. "I want you, daddy wants you" More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5

chapter 1

371 1 0
By nickylolzzy

"JAMIE WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!!" I hear my mom yell at me from down stairs.

" IM GOING!!" I yell back with anger in my voice. I get out of bed and start to get ready for school, I put on some light washed ripped jeans and a tight black crop top. I do my normal make up eyeliner, concealer, mascara, eyebrows, blush and some lightly tinted Chapstick.

Running down the stairs I grab my back pack,say goodbye to my mom, slip on my white high top converse and head out the door.

Driving to school I see that I'm already 30 min late.

" eh" I say and turn to go to Starbucks.

opening the door to Starbucks I hear someone whistling, I turn my head and see a big group of guys staring at me. very attractive guys may I say.

I just scoff and head to the cash register.

" hi can I please have a vanilla frape please?" I say sweetly.

"of course that would be 4.03 please" the woman says to me. I pay her and wait for my drink.

"hey baby, how you doin?" I look to my left and see one of the guys. he's wearing a muscle T with a tie-dyed bandanna and a perfect smile.

" Jamie?" I hear a worker call my name. I grab the cup from her hand and turn back to the boy.

" cute, but if you want some of this" I say pointing to my body.

" your gonna have to try harder" I wink and walk away but making sure to look back at all the boys and smile, a bitchy smile.

___________________________

this is my first fan fiction I hope you guys like❤️
Twitter- @nickylolzzy
YouNow- nickylolzzyx
bye bbys💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
141K 5.9K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC