Will be there for u always

By Khushi2334

Virat has trusted everyone throughout his career till now what if his team refuse to trust him breaking him c... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Important
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 6

3.4K 152 139
By Khushi2334

They all were sitting on the bed chitchatting with each other . Vi was sitting between dada and Mahi bhai keeping his head on Mahi's shoulder. They all were trying to chear up Vi a little . 

Mahi bhai (teasingly) : well Cheeku whom do u love more Sach pa or Dada ???

Vi(confused) : I love both of them equally

Sach ( trying to hide his smile ) : no Cheeku u have to choose one between both of us.

Dada : what is there to tell in this offcoures Cheeku loves me more 

Sach : why so ?? ( to Virat ) Cheeku with whom u played most international cricket ??

Vi : Sach pa 

Dada : Cheeku who protects u from ur Mahi bhai's scolding ??

Vi : dada 

Sach: who helped u to plan prank on ur Mahi bhai 

Vi : sach pa 

Dada : who protected u from the punishments after that 

Vi : dada 

Sach pa : who is ur ideal ??

Vi : sach pa 

Dada : who...

Jammy bhai : stop it guys!! Atleast behave maturely in front of ur kiddo's kiddo . U both are worst than kids themselves . ( to Virat ) Cheeku u don't listen to them they have lost thier mind somewhere 

Sach pa : huhh!!! No one loves me 

Dada ( rolling his eyes ) : late realization but happy atleast u realized 

Jammy bhai glares Mahi bhai who was giggling seeing both of them making him put his finger on his lips hiding his smile giving him a cute look . Jammy bhai just shaked his head making Vi chuckle a little . 

Vi ( soflty ) : I love u both equally Dada , Sach pa . U both r equally important for me I can't choose between u two but one thing is sure (looking at Mahi bhai) if I ever had to choose between  anyone in this whole world including my first family  and Mahi bhai I will choose him always . 

Mahi bhai felt so warm that he couldnt help but engulf his Cheeku in a tight warm hug ruffling his hair . Dada , Jammy bhai and Sach pa smiles seeing the bond between thier kiddo and thier kiddo's kiddo . This perfect moment was ruined by the sudden shouts nd noice from outside the house . 

They all went to the balcony only to find a large crowd of people gathering outside thier house burning effigies of Virat and Mahi . Some were trying to jump through walls and the gate so that they could enter inside . They hurriedly went inside the house and closed all the windows , doors everything . Till then Dada had also called for police protection . Suddenly the public started throwing stones breaking the glass . They locked themselves in a room . Mahi engulfed cheeku in side hug telling him to calm down but Cheeku was not able to understand anything ,he was not in the situation to understand anything . His mind was short circuited . 

Sach ( worriedly ) : I think they will reach here soon .

Dada : its better to leave this place as soon as possible . Lets go from backside they wont notice it . 

They reached to the backside without getting noticed by anyone . They sighes in relief atleast these crazy people r unsuccesful in jumping across wall nd the main gate ,but it was also clear that they will reach anytime soon . unfortunately as they were about to go in the parking lot where Ms had kept all his cars few person entered jumping through the wall . They were having sticks . They were coming  near Vi to hit him but before they could reach Mahi punched one man and pushed other two men , Jammy bhai also did the same with other persons , Dada grabbed thier sticks and started beating them with that stick . Sach ran to take the car . As soon as Sach came with the car the police also came . Some police officers came inside so that they could arrest the men rest were trying to send back the crowd . One of the man who was able to come inside freed himself from the hold of police officer and threw a stone on Virat but Mahi got hit by the stone who came in front of Virat and looses his consciousness there only . 

Dada, jammy bhai and sach rushed towards Mahi where as Vi stood thier completely numb . Jammy bhai came near Vi and side hugged him 

Jammy : Cheeku calm down kiddo nothing will happen to ur mahi bhai , he will be okk in no time . U go with them . 

. Dada , Sach pa took Mahi to hospital and Vi accompanied them whereas Jammy bhai went to police station to fullfil some protocols . 

____________________

On the other side the team whole team includong bhajji pa and yuvi pa except Yuzi and harry werr sitting in Ro's room suddenly Yuzi barged in the room with worried face . 

Ro : what happened Yuzi ???

Yuzi : see the news 

Jinks immediately switch on the tv . They got to know everything that happened . All were worried for thier bhai afterall they all loved Mahi to the core . 

Yuvi ( shocked ) : M..Mahi 

Bhajji ( frustatedly ) : thats why thats why I was telling Mahi to stay away from that guy but no why will he listen to us ???

Jinks : I think we should go to hospital first 

After sometime the team reached only to find Mahi was inside being treated . Vi was standing taking the support of wall but sach and dada were no where to be seen . Seeing Vi anger ran through Yuvi nerves he went near Vi and held him with his collar . 

Yuvi(angrily) : what is ur problem ha ?? Why can't u let him live peacefully ??? Listen Virat Kohli if anything happen to my Mahi na I will rip u off . Its only

Thats when Dada and Sach pa came . Sach had gone to take some medicine where as Dada had gone to fill some form . When they reached they found Yuvi shouting on Vi holding his collor where as Vi was just standing like a statue . They both rushed towards them and tried to free Vi from Yuvi's hold. 

Dada( angrily ) : have u gone nuts Yuvraj leave him I said leave him 

Both were trying to push Yuvi away from Vi but Yuvi hold on Vi was very tight , Yuvi jerked him badly because of which Vi stumbled and fall on the ground . Sach pa went near Vi and make him stand properly .

Sach pa : cheeku u r fine na kiddo?? U didn't get hurt na ?? 

Vi just stood thier silent looking at Yuvraj and his team with hurt eyes. 

Sach pa : say something na baccha plzz kiddo say something .

Bhajji : after what has happened there is nothing left to say paaji ?? I am telling u again stay away from him .

Dada : what the hell  u all r doing here . Whats wrong with u guys haan ? Why can't u leave Cheeku alone ?

Yuvi: dada u too not ready to understand anything . I am telling all of u again nd again to stay away from this person but why r u not understanding this simple thing ???. I warned Mahi hundreds of time but he was not ready to understand now see what has happened he is lying on the hospital bed only because of this person. He should just throw him out of his house as well as his life . Not only Mahi even u all should throw him out of ur lives . His presence is enough to invite problem

Dada : enough Yuvraj if u said a word more na u will see the worst of me . Go from here u all .

Yuvi and Bhajji looked at him with teary eyes . They were hurt as neither thier best friend nor thier elder brothers r understanding them . Thats when Jammy bhai came .

Jammy bhai( confused ) : what happened ??

Dada: nothing they have all have lost thier mind somewhere .

Jammy bhai somewhat understood what must had happened there

Jammy ( to team ) : see , its better u all leave from here after . I know  all are worried for Mahi and we will call u after he will gain consciousess but right now u guys go from here .

Hardik : why should we bhai don't u think its him (Vi )who should leave its all hapening because of him . U all scolded me for my disgusting mentality but still I am proud that I am better than him much better . If I would have been at his place na I would have left from here a long back . 

Rahul : I used to think that may be he don't love everyone but still he love Mahi bhai but I was wrong . If he had ever in life would have loved Mahi bhai na then he himself would have left his house knowing how dangerous it can be for mahi bhai

Dada ( angrily ) : shut up Hardik and Rahul plz for god sake just go from here .

Ro : by scolding us u can't change the truth dada . Truth will remain same that our Mahi bhai is in hospital only because of him

Jaddu : dada again we r telling u plzz keep him away from Mahi bhai . His reputation that he had earned in these so many will be ruined . Plzz see the truth before it gets too late dada . He don't deserve ur love nd support dada . He wont even care even Mahi bhai die .

Dada got really angry listening it , he raised his hand to slap Jadeja but stopped in mid way and curls his finger to control his anger .

Dada : this time I controlled myself but if u said one word more then I will loose my control over myself and after that I myself don't know what will I do with u all .

Yuvi: okk dada we will go ( to virat ) understand one thing Virat if ever again u come near my Mahi or he got hurt because of u then u will see the worst of me . Infact not only Mahi if any of my elder brother got hurt because of u I wont leave u . 

The team went giving the angry looks to Virat. Actually what happened was they were already irritated at the fact that Mahi was not ready to understand thier point they were tensed too about Mahi bhai's spoiling image and reputation also they knew that public is mad and they can do anything to Mahi if they got to know mahi is supportimg him and now when they got to know Mahi bhai is in hospital thier frustation ,tension , anger everything took toll and they burst out on Vi . At point they themselves dont know what they r saying and doing . What they said they never meant even the half of it . 

. Dada took a deep breath and went near Vi. He holds Vi's hand making Vi wince in pain. Thats when he noticed right wrist of Vi was swelled . Actually when Vi fell down his hand got sprained .

Dada : baccha is it paining a lot??? Lets go to doctor .

They were about to go when doctor came . Dada , jammh bhai and sach pa went near doctor 

Dada( worriedly ) : how is he now doc ??

Doc. There is nothing to worry Mr Ganguly . The wound was a little deep but he is allright now and it seems he will get conciousness in four to five hrs . Then u can take him . There can be slight pain but its normal . Give him medicines regularly and he needs complete rest for atleast 2 days . 

Dada : thank u doc. . Well my younger brother Virat has swelling in his hands so if u could check him once 

Doc. : Sure , come this way .

Doc took Dada nd Vi to the room . He bandaged Vi's hand telling him not to strain his his hand for one week . Vi just nodded and went thanking the doc. . They all went in the room where Mahi was lying . Vi condition was getting worsen up , he was just like a statue . It seems like nothing was left inside him but they knew that a lot more is going inside his head and hurt that is breaking him again . All the three elder brother were worried for him . Dada went near Vi and hugged him caressing his hair

Dada : Cheeku everything is going to be alright kiddo dont worry ,now go with ur Jammy bhai u need rest baccha . Ur Mahi bhai will come to u soon kiddo I promise . 

Vi nodded . Dada kissed his forehead ruffling his hairs . Jammy bhai left with Vi where as dada and Sach pa looked at Vi with sad eyes .

Dada : this kid don't deserve any of this Sach .

Sach : I know dada I just hope that we dont loose him for forever 

Precap ÷ Dada slaps Yuvi  .

Hey guys thats all .

Hope u guys liked it . Don't forget to vote and comment till then bye bye .

Stay home , stay safe .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1K 9
December, 2014... The Indian Test team in tumult A captain forced to step down due to a misunderstanding, hurt beyond words by the person he loves t...
8.4K 840 10
A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separated years ago. All bound with the other ei...
27.8K 1.2K 12
Everything seems to be going wrong for Hardik. First the Koffee with Karan fiasco, then the suspension and now coming back in the team, he senses tha...
25.7K 1.1K 25
Rohit always supported his teammates every single time but what if once he needs their trust, support and faith. Will he be able to get it or some pr...