Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 2

545 3 0
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 2: -

Micky's POV

I know I broke Ella but I still loved her, I couldn't get her out my head. Everything she did I always remembered. Mostly everything in my past is connected to her, every fight, and every sweet moment. You know, it's hard to forget your first love. Maybe we weren't meant to be but I just can't seem to let her go. I know she's dyed her hair an eccentric red colour, Lottie told me. Although Lottie hated me for what I've done to Ella, she's still one of my friends and she promised to help me get her back or at least try and get her back. I just wanted her to be mine again, is that too much to ask? I also asked Lottie to keep it a secret that we were playing here tonight since I just had to see her. It pained me how badly I'd hurt her but it was for the best because if she was still with me then she'd be hurt even more because there'd be rumours going round that I was sleeping with other people, cheating on her when I wouldn't really be. It was for her own safety but she can't realise that.

"You alright Micky?" Greg whispered in my ear.

"Just dandy" I replied sarcastically. I saw her get up on the dance floor with a random stranger. He looked shifty but there was nothing I could do now, I wasn't her boyfriend anymore, I gave up that title a year ago.

We'd finished our set and were able to enjoy ourselves for the rest of the night. I needed this time to talk to Lottie, I knew she wanted an explanation as to why I broke it off with Ella, no one really knew why but it was time to come clean.

"Hey Lottie" I said sitting down in Ella's seat. I knew Lottie wasn't exactly pleased to see me but everyone needed to be heard out at times and this was mine.

"Hi Micky" She bluntly replied. Lottie is stubborn at times, it's just her.

"Look, I know you want an explanation as to why I ended things with Ella but it's a tad complicated. I thought I was protecting her, I was entering a singing competition and the public have a tendency to put you with your fellow contestants or other celebrities. I didn't want her hurt but I see that I ended up hurting her worse and I apologise for the Lottie. Also the reason I never told anyone about me joining district3 was because I knew everyone would take the piss. I know my friends would've been happy about it but I was scared in all honesty"

"Scared about what Micky? That girl out there on the dance floor loved you like freaking crazy and she still does to this day, why I've no freaking idea but she does and you just ripped her heart out like nothing else and you say you were protecting her? Micky, you left her in the lurch after you were gone, she cried her eyes out and she still does. Whenever she reminisces about the past she cries and the reason she cries is because you're in all of her memories. Everything she done, you were there with her. When she overcame her fear of heights, you were there. You were there when you both had the miscarriage; you held her hand all through it. I've had to put up with her tears and moans every time she thought of something that included you. Micky you've no idea what I've gone through, what Maria and Rachel go through each and every day when they find Ella. Ella wakes up with puffy eyes and there's been bags appearing under her eyes. Ella always slept for the required 8 hours each night, now she's lucky if she gets about 4 maybe 5. Micky you've broke her and I'm tired of picking up the pieces now it's time you sorted out your own mess. You might still be one of my friends but when you hurt Ella, you hurt me too in some weird odd way. Micky, you are the only one who can sort it out with Ella, I don't care if you don't become lovers again, at least try and be friends again because you two were the best of friends before you became all smooch. At least try"

"Lottie, don't you think I have tried? When I broke up with her, I wanted to turn back time and not say anything. I miss her more than anything and I still love her too. When I was romantically linked to anyone, my heart sank even lower. I knew Ella would've read it and knowing her she would've pinned the image to a dart board and threw dart at it in anger and jealousy because you and I know that she's a jealous person and I know that's what she's trying tonight and it's working but I gave up the boyfriend title last year when I ended things. Look, I was scared in case the papers hurt her, tore her down, found out about the past things we've gone through. I couldn't handle it if the papers found out about the miscarriage. Lottie, it was better for her if she didn't have to go through it. You know date me, I wanted to tell her why I was breaking up with her but I just couldn't bring myself to say it so I took the cowards' way out and just told her it was over. I know I told her I didn't want her to get hurt but the miscarriage was the real reason for it. The paparazzi find out everything and if they found out that then both our lives would be over. My parents and hers didn't even know she was pregnant. We were planning on telling them the day she had the miscarriage. Lottie, I did try and reason with her. Well I got as far as dialling her number before calling it quits. I got scared Lottie, I was scared that she'd just hang up on me without hearing me out. I missed her; I missed her voice, her touch and her hugs especially. I'll try again but if it all fails, I'll leave her and I won't look back, I know it'll hurt both of us but it'll be better if I'm not around no more. I know I'll need to come back and visit my parents but I'll try not to bump into Ella, after all she deserves happiness and I'm sorry I can't give her it"

"Micky, I can understand your reasons I do but Ella can handle herself. It might not seem like it to you but she can. I know it doesn't seem like it at the moment especially when she's crying every night but the miscarriage happened when you were both 16, it's been 2 nearly 3 years, I think she's sort of forgot it. I know she says she has, I know she hasn't but she doesn't seem fazed by my daughter whenever I take her round to Ella's house. Ella loves Shannon but I don't know if she's using my daughter as a recluse to try and forget she ever had a child or was going to have one. Micky, you need to talk to her about all this. I'm not going to play cupid anymore, I got her here now talk to her. As harsh as it sounds, you both need to talk whether the other wants to and if she runs you know where her hiding spot is. It's always been the same"

"Lottie, I don't know that first thing to say to her, I know I need to explain but I don't know what to say and I know that everything would end up in a fight or something and I've already lost her once, I don't think I could handle a second time. I know the miscarriage was 2 year ago but I can't stop thinking about it, no matter how badly I try and forget I can't. I know it was a sign that we weren't ready to be parents but I just can't help but think that I was going to be a dad. I might've only been 16 but I was ready to take care of it. I know that proves nothing but I don't know" I sighed in defeat. This whole mess was confusing and I had to figure out a way to try and fix it. How though? That's what I couldn't figure out since Ella was ignoring me. She looked disgusted in me, who wouldn't? I practically tore apart the girl I loved so damn bad all because I was scared of what the paparazzi would think. I knew they'd lie and I knew they'd make up silly rumours that'd tare Ella and me apart. So I thought it'd be better to end it, worst mistake in my own opinion but I can't change things back no matter how badly I want it. I'd end up failing again just worse.

Charlotte's POV

I felt sorry for Micky, I really did but I also hated him at the same time. He broke my best friend but yet she still loves him. How that's possible I've no idea but I know the feelings are now reciprocated. However, I've no idea how Micky was going to talk to Ella since she was a stubborn person, she wouldn't let anyone near once she's set her mind to things. It was a pain at times but I knew she was putting her walls up so no one could hurt her. Ella's had a horrible childhood, her parents left her all alone in the care of nannies constantly, it was a fight, every time with the nanny because they always wanted to hit Dale. None of her parents really wanted her or her brother Dale and it hurt them both but Dale's 2 years younger so he's still with his parents, Ella got out with the opportunity to live with Maria and Rachel. I've no idea how she felt throughout all this since I came from a loving family, my parents cared about me and were even forgiving when I got pregnant with Shannon. I don't understand what Ella's had to go through in her life because my life was so simple; I never had to figure out things with my family or anything. But maybe because I don't know anything it's a chance for me to learn.

Micky was still sat next to me with his head in his hands, he looked as if he was going to cry but I didn't want to play cupid anymore, I wanted things to be normal. I wanted them to find their own way back to each other. I knew both still loved one and other but both were broken. I can see Micky's putting on a brave face for the whole world to see but I know inside he's breaking. I knew his intentions for breaking up with Ella but Ella's a big girl, she can handle herself, she can deal with the hate, if she ever had a Twitter but thankfully she doesn't. I don't think. I know Micky's spoke about her in an interview once but that's about it, I know he made a mistake. Heck, I can see he made a mistake.

"Micky, go get her. I know she's dancing with the mystery guy but you need to talk to her, she needs her best friend back. I need my best friend back; I need the happy Ella back all the time not just at intervals. Rachel and Maria need happy Ella back. You know how carefree Ella used to be when you guys were together, now she's just mopey and dopey. We need you to help her get back to herself. We'll be thankful for that Micky. I know it might take a while but we need you to try"

"Lottie, I want her back to being my best friend more than anything but she won't allow it. She'll turn the other way whenever I try and go near her or try and talk to her. You know her like I know her and you'll know that she's stubborn. You'll know that she doesn't like bringing back the past, she likes keeping things locked away. I know I'm chickening out but I'm scared"

"Don't be scared Micky, just go. Look, if you explain to her like you've explained to me, she'll understand hopefully. I know she'll give you a hard time but you've got to take the brunt of things if you want it to move forward"

"Thanks Lottie" He got up and walked towards her, maybe it wasn't such a good idea but let's see.

Ella's POV

After Micky performed with the rest of District3 I saw him make his way over to Lottie, I know them two are still friends. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Micky but he broke me, he hurt me in many ways than one. We were meant to be having a baby together until I miscarried. We were only 16 but I'd accepted the fact that I was going to be a mum, I thought great, a chance to show my love onto someone else. I think that's why I love Shannon so much, I always think of my own child that I lost, I try to forget but I can't, every day on September 28th, the day the baby was meant to be 5 weeks along and we lost it. No one was there but me.

I was still dancing with this mystery guy, I couldn't be bothered asking him his name since I was too focused on Micky, I couldn't stop staring. I was staring because I missed him but because I was so stubborn, I'd be too reluctant to take him back since I always kept the past in the past.

"Are you having fun?" The mystery guy asked.

"Yep" I replied sarcastically, I just hoped he didn't catch on, "I'll be back in a bit I'm going for a drink"

"Don't be long princess" He slurred as he hit my ass. That riled me up when men did that, it was degrading a woman. I certainly won't be going back to him in a hurry. Jerk.

I ordered a vodka and coke and was heading back to Lottie when I saw Micky come towards me, I felt scared but I also felt the urge to throw the drink in his face but I knew that'd be pushing things. I just didn't want to hear him out, maybe I should but maybe I shouldn't. I don't know anymore, I'm confused. I went to go outside when jerk face ended up right in front of me, great, I'd picked a right good one.

"Going somewhere babe?" He smirked.

"Actually yes, I am. I have to go to the ladies so excuse me" He moved out the way, thank god for that. I've no idea why I agreed to dance with him because right now he's becoming a douche bag.

Micky was still following behind me, maybe he needed to use the gents or maybe he did want to talk to me. I've no idea but I knew one thing, I needed fresh air. The club was alright but the amount of jerks in there tonight was unbelievable, they just wanted one thing and that was in my pants and I certainly wasn't letting them. I wanted to hide from Micky but there was nowhere I could go, I could go home but Lottie had my house keys plus Rachel and Maria worked at the other end of town, the busier side.

"You know, I still remember everything. Ella, I need to explain my actions for a year ago. I'm sorry by the way" His voice boomed in my ear. Oh how I've missed that voice but nope I'm not letting myself fall, I won't.

A/n: -

3 updates in one day, go me haha :3 enjoy this though :) And thank you for the reads already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
5.5K 101 32
[Book 2] - I wouldn't say I like him but I can't stop these intimate feelings for him. Like, I want nothing more than to just slam him up against the...
35.1K 1K 18
Max and Charles had been in a committed relationship for years now. They recently went through a rough patch but where enjoying their time together n...
2K 60 18
The fourth story in the Saiko Wylde Universe. There was a woman named Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller who lived in an old apartment somewhere in Los Angeles...