✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 41

6.7K 360 40
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
If she didn't jinx him, he wouldn't be in this condition now.

ONE DAY LATER

Esmeralda's pov

Cold.

Lonely.

Scared.

I felt like I was back at the beginning of this vicious circle. I felt like all the steps I had taken with Alessandro erased and I was at the first step again.

The moment I thought I'd get my life back, he had to come back and ruin everything going well. I wished he'd die. I wished the moment he shot at me that Alessandro would take his gun out and shot him to death.

But unfortunately, because of the brotherly love he had for his brother, no matter how cruel and destroying he was, he didn't.

Now, he was struggling to make out alive. I thought the love I felt for him died, but as Raphael shot him, something snapped in me, and my heart ached, the idea of losing him made me feel grieve.

I didn't know if he was dead of dead. They threw me into the basement and didn't give me any information.

Therefore, I felt like sitting on needles, waiting for someone enter the cold cell and tell me if he was alive or dead. Seriously, there was nothing I could do except praying for him.

I snapped back out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps. Looking towards the bars, I saw Raphael opening them, walking into my cell with a blank expression.

"You fucking bitch! That's all your fault! He died because of you!" he spat at me as I looked at him shocked.

I was lost for words, as he grabbed me by my throat chocking me. "You had to come back, huh? And ruin everything good I have here in Italy!" he chocked me madly. Sobbing, I tried to free myself.

"But no! I won't kill you that easily!" he claimed, throwing me away. Harshly, I landed on the ground, crying in sorrow. "I will make you suffer for the rest of your life!" He promised me, his chest heaving up and down in anger before he left.

I cried on the ground, feeling a deep sorrow. Then, I felt pain in my stomach. Groaning, I sat up, holding my belly. And I freaked out as I saw blood between my legs, calling for her, screaming for someone to help me.

But no one answered.

ONE DAY LATER

Draven's pov

"Yes!" I said as someone knocked on my office door. The door opened and a maid came in.

"Sir, the Ivanov brothers have arrived. I led them into the conference room as you requested. They are waiting for you there now," she informed me.

"They are not waiting for me," I told her with a grin, "they are waiting for Calina, inform her that their brothers have arrived and she can start the meeting." Nodding her head, she turned to leave.

"Or wait! I'll let her know myself." I got up from my chair and left my office with the maid before separating my way with her and going to Calina's room.

As I entered her room, I saw the children sleeping in her bed as she stood in front of the mirror.

"You look gorgeous," I said before I could stop myself. And she really did. The black dress she was wearing gave her a business attire and made her look confident. I liked the dress, but I preferred her naked more.

She turned around, looking at me startled, which was normal as she looked at herself in the mirror dazed out, as I entered the room.

"Jesus, Draven! Don't sneak up on me like that! And how long have you been standing there?" she asked me quietly as the children were sleeping.

"Long enough to see the hesitation in your eyes when you look at yourself in the mirror," I claimed, standing right in front of her now.

"I-I was just wondering if I should change my outfit. I don't feel confident because the dress shows off almost all my bruises on my body," she told me with a sigh, looking down. I gently grabbed her chin,
making her look at me.

"You've neither chosen the illness, or the abuse. They, unfortunately, chose you, but it was your choice to fight them off, and you did very well Calina, I'm so proud of you," I told her, which made her smile.

"They still look hideous," she chuckled lowly, looking down with her eyes, shaking her head. Frowning, I held her chin a little more up, making her look back at me as I said, "They are not."

"You don't have to lie, Draven, to make me feel better," she muttered with a sigh. "But I am not," I claimed, cupping her face in my hands gently, saying closer to her face, "you're so fucking beautiful."

"My back is scarred, my body is bruised, no man would find me beautiful in my condition," she mumbled sadly, "look at me, I am damaged."

"I do," I nodded my head close to her lips, "and I see a heart shaped face, doe eyes, blue in them look sad, but I'll change that, more, I see a cute button nose, luscious and soft lips, I want to taste ..." I brushed her lips with my thumb.

"My face might be attractive, but my body is disgusting after everything he has done--"

"It's not, I loved every second we spend together that night," I said, my lips brushing hers, as I took her hand, putting it in my shirt, making her feel all the bullet and knife scarres on my body, "who am I to be disgusted of you? Who am I to judge you if I am no different for you? Do you think I am damaged Calina? That my body is unattractive?"

"No," she immediate disagreed, shaking her head, "you're one of the most attractive men I've seen, and been with."

"Dito, love," I told her my nose and forehead touching hers. "Even with all the bruises and scars?" she asked me hesitantly.

"Yes, because they show how strong you're, Calina, that you're standing before me, not broken, with a spirit many people would lose if they went through the same you did."

"Thank you for not looking at me disgusted," she smiled, and she a fool if she thought I'd get disgusted of her. She really had a gorgeous face, and a killer body, even after a child. And a personality I fell in love with.

"You can sit on my face, and suffocate me," I grinned at her, pecking her lips lightly, "and I'd be glad for the way I died."

"You're disgusting," she chuckled lightly, pushing me away. Cocking my head, I smiled at her, telling her, "But I am honest."

"Can you stop looking at me that way? And stop flirting with me?" she asked, smiling back at me.

"I can't, I guess it's not in my nature to resist you, not that I want to," I told her huskily.

"Draven! Stop! Be serious! I'm freaking out that I'll meet my brothers and here you are, flirting with me!" She tried to sound seriously but I could see her lips lightly twitching upwards.

"I am," I claimed. "You know what, if I can handle your bratty ass, I can surely deal with my brothers too!" She said, walking out of the room confidently.

"That's the spirit! And here! You can also punish those brats if they're not behaving!" I said with a smirk before handing her a stun gun as we went down the stairs.

"You want me to electrocute them?" she asked me as we went to the conference room.

"Not directly," I told her as we were standing in front of the conference room now. "What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"You will see, come on, they are waiting for you," I claimed and motioned for her to get in.

"Naddy is inside. Four of my men are inside," I told her, letting out the part that those four men inside were professional killers. Bounty hunters.

"You have the power, firecracker. Destroy them, and don't forget to have fun while doing so!"

She nodded her head before entering when I watched her go with a proud smile.

This is my firecracker!

POV SWITCH

Calina's pov

Taking a deep breath, putting my poker face on, I entered the room.

And I was quite surprised as I saw that the long wooden table in the room had been exchanged for a metal table. Alright, I had to admit that he might be a little mental but he was surely creative.

Trying not to smile because of Draven's creativity with the table, I looked at my brother, seeing them sitting at the table with blank expressions as I approached them.

Naddy stood at the head of the table. Near my brothers were standing men, all of them black cladded, Draven had told me about, at least I had a security.

"What the Hell is this cunt doing here?" Andrei spat as he saw me, getting up from his chair. His words made me look at him with my jaw clenched. "Sit down," I demanded and he laughed.

"You're crazy if you think I'll take orders from you, you whore! You should be glad I still haven't killed you!" he hissed at me before looking at the people in the room. "Where's Draven? I thought we'd meet him!"

"You will," I claimed, before looking at the man behind him before motioning for him to make him sit down.

He didn't even hesitate and approached my brother before forcing him to sit down and making sure he stayed put.

I smiled at my brother, saying, "Now everyone is here and settled, let's get started."

"You're mad of you think we will listen to a woman, a traitor like you, call Draven or this meeting is over," Anton said to me this time.

"Draven isn't here, but I am," I told them, gesturing to the man by the door to make Anton sit down as he was about to get up.

And it wasn't long before his ass was stuck to the chair again. I had to say that the men he gave me as security were good. My brothers weren't weak, but these men in this room knew how to move them around in any way I wanted.

"Ah ah!" I told Artem, tilting my head as he too tried to get up. "Get up and I'll make you sit down like I did with our other siblings!"

He looked at me with his jaw clenched before he sat down. "Good boy!" I praised him like a dog and had to say I really had fun! Giving orders were really fun!

"I'm your contact person for this meeting, any complaints about that?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes!" All of them said.

"Well, too bad I don't give a fuck! Let's get started Naddy! Give them the contracts, please." She nodded her head before placing the contracts on the table in front of them.

"What's this?" Andrei asked with a frown as he looked at the contract. "I want my shares! Sign the damn paper and give me what's mine!" This made Andrei laugh.

"I should kill you the moment I found out that you betrayed us instead of giving you back to Raphael! I should just kill you, you money hungry cunt!" he spat at me.

"Talking about the poor husband of yours, didn't he stuff your with enough money and dick that you chose Draven?"

"I can't help, it must be in the Ivanov genes as we're all no different," I told them all dryly.

"We're nothing like you, sister, we've class, and are loyal to our family," Anton claimed.

"Loyal," I chuckled lightly, applauding them, "bravo to you then! What a loyal family you are for forcing your sister to marry a monster! For pimping her out to him!"

"We wanted the best for you," Andrei said blankly. "You never wanted the best for me! All you wanted is money and power!" I hissed at him.

"But I'll take it from you! Everything you gained from my back! I'll take it all because it's mine!"

"Now, who's thirsting for money and power, huh?" Andrei asked with a raised brow.

"It's not thirsting, it's called payback for all the shit you've put me through!" I smiled at him unaffected.

"Considering the shit you've been through and your unpleasant appearance, I see you still haven't learned from your past," he remarked, looking at me disgusted, "at least cover up."

"I have nothing to hide, the way I look is your fucking creation, you brought me to this condition, now you can't bear to look at me?" I asked them.

"Do you even know the pain I went through? Just because you've never protected me? You probably don't, but let me show you," I gritted out before taking the stun gun and electrocuting the table, all three of them.

Anton and Andrei were held by the men behind their seats. And when Artem tried to get up, a security man in the room made him sit back to his seat. Now I noticed that the men in the room had black gloves to protect themselves.

"Does it hurt? It does, right? And that my brothers is how I felt almost my entire life because of you." When I thought they'd had enough, I stopped.

"If you felt like that it's your fault, not ours, all your pain could be prevented if you just behaved, sister," Artem gritted out. "But look at you, father would be so disappointed in you, he's probably turning in his grave right now!"

His words made me remind Adrian's words from the past, how he'd told me that my father's death couldn't be a heart attack, but something else, how he'd told me that my brother had probably something to do with his death.

"You mean the father you killed!" I spat madly. And they all looked tensed as the words left my mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Andrei asked, gathering himself the fastest from the three together.

"I'm right, ain't I? You really killed him to get sooner to the power and money, you're all really disgusting," I told them, looking at him disgusted.

"We didn't kill him, he died due to a heart attack!" Anton gritted out.

"Exactly!" Andrei agreed with him before looking at me. "We don't kill family, if they do not betray us, neither do we kill innocents, like you and your lover did in the past! How many identities have you stolen Calina? Did you kill them all?"

"At least I didn't kill my own father," I fired back, knowing he had his fingers in his death as Adrian was always right. "I said we didn't do it," Andrei claimed firmly.

"Knowing what you're capable of if the topic is power I don't believe you," I told them, "and talking about power, give me mine, sign the contracts!"

"What makes you think we'll give you what you don't deserve?" Andrei asked me with a chuckle.

"Your lives, if you want to make it out of this conference room alive, I suggest you all sigh the contracts," I told them darkly.

"You're bluffing, you're not a murderer," Anton remarked relaxed. "I wasn't until Raphael played with my mentality and people I called family ripped me off," I said dryly.

"You won't kill us," Andrei remarked, looking at me pensively. "Look at the men behind you, they'll end you all with my one demand," I smiled at him sinisterly, "you're lives are between my two lips."

"He promised us safety when he invited us!" Anton said frustrated, looking furious that he was trapped.

"But I made no promises and I don't owe you anything, but you owe me. Put them all to gunpoint!" I said, and all the bodyguards pointing their guns at each of my brothers empty heads.

"You're bluffing," Andrei looked at me, "you don't have the heart to shoot your own family."

"You're not my family," I told him firmly, "unlock the safeties!" They all did as they were told.

"Calina! Stop this madness!" Anton demanded, looking quite terrified.

"It's in your hands to stop it by signing the contracts," I said, looking at them.

"Over my dead body!" Andrei still fought.

"Pull the damn t—"

"Alright! We'll sign the contracts!" Andrei cut me off, finally understanding I wasn't playing at all. Then, he took the pen and signed the contract. Anton and Artem did the same after Andrei signed it.

"As the first part of the meeting is done, let's move on to our next topic! I need your nasty blood to find who of you bastards match me for a bone marrow," I muttered as they were still at gunpoint.

"Call the nurse please," I said to Naddy and she nodded her head before walking to the door and calling the nurse in.

The men behind my brothers put their guns away before putting my brothers' arms on the table and rolled up their sleeves before the nurse took their blood samples.

"It was nice doing business with you, I'm happy we all came to an agreement," I told them mockingly as everything was settled.

"And to compensate the tired ride from Russia to the US, we'll host you for a week, also until we get the results of the blood samples. Please note that an early attempt to leave the country will be seen as an insult to our hospitality and we'll be offended and when we'll get offended we get nasty!" I warned my brothers as they got up from their seats.

"We're not done here yet, you'll pay for it, Calina," Andrei told me with a promising expression as he walked past me.

"Hit me with your best shot brother," I mumbled after him, challengingly, as he turned his back on me before they all left.

I was leaning against the table as Draven entered. "I'm so proud of you!" he told me, with a grin on his face. Smiling, I approached him before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you," I thanked him, my face resting sideways on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, "without you, I couldn't do it." This meeting, which happened a few minutes ago, would never take place without his help. Without him, I would still be trapped by Raphael.

"You mean without my bratty ass that's harder to deal with than with your brothers?" he asked me cheekily, making me look up in his amber eyes.

"Yes," I said playfully, biting my lip, pulling off his hug, "but I guess I can tame it!" I tasered his ass a little as the gun was still in my hand, making him jump forward.

I laughed as he looked at me startled. "Oh, you think that's funny, huh?" he asked me, rubbing his ass, as I still laughed, nodding my head.

"I guess I am not the only one with a bratty ass," he claimed walking towards me. Still laughing, I ran towards the huge metallic conference table.

"Stay where you are!" I warned him with a smile as he was at the other side of the table now. "First you taser my ass, then you tell me to stay where I am?" he asked me with a raised brow, putting his hands on the table.

Smirking, I tasered the table, making him jump backward. "You really play dirty, huh?" he asked me.

"I guess I do," I remarked playfully. "Then, let's test how dirty you can play," he jumped on the table and rushed to my side. Instead of tasering the table, I ran away.

And I shrieked as his arm wrapped around my waist, turning us around before I found myself lying on the table with him pinning me down on it, hovering over me.

"Not as dirty as I thought, why didn't you taser the table?" he asked me as he looked at me with downcast eyes. With my chest heaving up and down, I licked my lips before muttering, "I don't want to hurt you."

"What if I said that the pain you gave never hurt me but turned me on?" he asked me, and I gasped as he pulled me closer by my legs and his bulge in his pants made contact with my crotch. His grasp wasn't firm, I could pull away if I wanted to but I didn't.

"Y-You're serious," I muttered as his eyes were fixated on my lips. "I am," he said huskily. "Are you scared?"

I answered his question by kissing him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him closer, before licking his lower lip, asking for entry.

His hands caressing my thighs, he opened his mouth granting me access. And I moaned in his mouth as his hard on made contact with my clothed sex.

My dress was sliding higher as I wrapped my legs around his waist, rubbing myself on him, getting wet without him even touching me there.

"Please," I moaned into his mouth desperately. "What do you want, Calina?" he asked me, his hands playing with the string of my panties now.

"Fuck me," I whined, arching my back needily.

"You sure you want that?" he asked huskily as he pulled my panties off. I nodded my head, muttering a 'yes'.

"I don't even have to prepare you, so wet, and I didn't even touch you there," he muttered, looking at my sex as he pulled away before opening his belt and pulling his pants down. Taking his erected dick out, he stroked it, looking me in the eye, asking, "You want this?"

"Stop teasing me!" I sighed frustrated, sitting up, licking my lips. Smiling, he came closer and I wrapped my legs back around his waist, "Needy today, aren't we?"

"Please," I whined again, before he finally thrusted in me. We both moaned as he filled me and I clenched around him.

"For a milf, you sure are tight," he groaned, diving in me with every thrust. "I had a c-section," I sighed in bliss. And I was only with one man before him, even if it wasn't by choice.

But with him, I wanted this. Sex never felt good with Raphael, but with Draven it felt like pure bliss. He gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"I see," he grunted as he was all in me before pulling out, making me whine, and thrusting back all the way in, making me cry in pleasure.

Grabbing me by my neck, he pulled me for a kiss, muffling my moans, as he pounded in me, literally fucked me hard.

And I came so hard, I thought I was losing consciousness. He still fucked me through my orgasm, the table under us shaking from his thrusts.

My toes curled as I felt him pulsating inside me. His hands were on my thighs pulling me towards him to meet his thrusts.

"R-Right there," I moaned as he hit in my a spot multiple times, making me come again. I grasped his hair as his mouth went from my lips to my neck, nibbling the skin there, sucking on it.

As I came down from my peak another one hit me, as he came inside me, filling me up, making me contract around him, milking him to the last drop inside me.

His movements slowed down, but he didn't move out. Instead, pulling me off the table with him, he slumped down on a conference chair, hugging me tightly to his chest.

Now, it was over, I didn't know what to say. Biting my lip, I looked up at him, seeing him look down at me as his hand traced up and down my spine.

"You regret it?" he asked me, and I shook my head.

"But ... I need time to know what I really want ..." I told him hesitantly. "It's alright," he agreed immediately, "I am willing to wait as long as you want."

He kissed my forehead.

His patience and the kiss on my forehead made me smile, I felt happy.

And butterflies.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.4K 52
Mia gets the surprise of her lifetime when she finds out she is a real mafia princess. Mia is separated from Kirill and dragged back to Russia where...
2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.3M 191K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...