What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

12

9.5K 398 397
By Eggroll47

--AT HANJI'S HOUSE--

"What ? You asked your secretary to marry you ?"

A look of disbelief decorates the face of a brown haired woman with her trademark glasses, Hanji, of course.

"Correct."

"And what did she say ? Did she say yes ??" She leans forward, eager to hear the outcome of her friend's action.

Levi furrows his eyebrows, "Well, she was silent for a while. Then she leaned towards me, and..."

"And ???"

"Then she dove her face against my neck, and..."

If Hanji had a tail, it would surely be wiggling in excitement right now, "Oh my gosh, then what ??"

"...Then she started sniffing me.."

The big grin on Hanji's face disappears, replaced by a confused frown, "S-sniffing ? As in.. smelling you ?"

"Correct."

Levi still remembers what happened a few hours ago when he 'proposed' to (Y/n). He remembers it as clearly as a day.

---FLASHBACK A FEW HOURS AGO WHEN IT HAPPENED---

*sniffs aggressively*

(Y/n) pulls her head back from his neck, a look of worry and confusion written on her beautiful face, "Mr. Ackerman, are you drunk ?"

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"That's what she said." Levi had just described (Y/n)'s response with a blunt face.

Hanji's brows start to twitch, followed by her lips, then.. she bursts into a laughing fit, "Secretary (L/n) said that to you, the almighty vice president Ackerman ??" Hanji wheezes, holding her abdomen which is starting to hurt from laughing too hard.

"Does that mean she wanted a proper marriage proposal ?" Levi uttered.

"What ?"

"But then, I understand. I must've caught her by surprise. I mean, she probably knew she was way out of my league since I'm her boss."

The woman tilts and nudges her chin towards Levi, catching his attention, "Hey, Mr. Short Vice President."

"What, four eyes ?"

"Maybe it's not because she was surprised, but because she doesn't have the intention to marry an asshole who makes her work day and night."

"..."

"What ? It's- DAMMIT ! BAD SHORTY ! DON'T HIT ME WITH A FRICKIN VASE IN MY OWN HOUSE ! ERWIN HONEY, SAVE ME FROM THIS MIDGET-"

---MEANWHILE AT (Y/n)'S APARTMENT---

"He didn't seem drunk.."

(Y/n)'s busy murmuring to herself as she washed the dishes that started to pile up, "What in the world.. Marry him ? Levi Ackerman ?"

"Wait, why am I even thinking about this ?" She scoffs, "He probably didn't mean it when he said that. Gosh.."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who the hell.. Pleaseee at least let it be Porco, bringing me some Chinese takeouts-" (Y/n) stops grumbling when she sees the person waiting outside through the peephole.

Oh wow. This one is unexpected.

She sighs, rolling her eyes, "What a day.." then she opens the door, "Uh, good evening-"

"Ugh !!"

The guest pushes (Y/n) aside and makes their way inside her tidy apartment, "Where is he ? Where ?!" Then, the guest starts rummaging through (Y/n)'s house, including her wardrobe, "Come on, where is he ?!!"

"YOU !" The guest shoves her finger on (Y/n)'s chest, "Tell me where he is ! I saw Levi come here with my own eyes !"

"Ms. Ral.." (Y/n) smiles, "Vice president Ackerman already left half an hour ago ? Didn't you see him ?"

"No ! Moreover, what are you to him, to make him come here at this hour ? Huh ?"

Petra glances around, seeing (Y/n)'s tiny and tidy apartment, "And what were you two doing in a place like this ?"

"Ms. Ral, about vice president and me, we're not what you think you are."

"If there's really nothing," Petra pouts, "then why won't he.."

"Why won't he sleep with you ?"

"Y-yes."

The secretary inhales, "'Then who is he sleeping with, if not me ?' That's what you want to know, isn't it ?"

"..." Petra purses her lips, too afraid to admit it.

"No one. He sleeps with no one. He just had a drink, went home, and slept by himself. That, if he actually sleeps, cause he's got insomnia."

(Y/n) crosses her arms, 'I wonder who taught her to behave like this..'

"Oh yeah ? How do you know that much about my Levi ?"

Once again, (Y/n) calls Petra by her last name, "Ms. Ral.. I have two things to tell you." Her voice is deadly calm, hiding something underneath the composed intonation, "One, vice president Ackerman does not belong to you. If anyone, he still belongs to his mother. Two, I'm five years older than you."

"H..huh ?"

(Y/n) takes a dangerous step closer to Petra, "So let's use honorifics, alright ?"

"A-alright.." the ginger haired lady gulps in fear.

Petra earns a soft pat on her back along with a comforting laugh from (Y/n), "So, have you ever met the vice president one-on-one ?" The secretary intrigued

"No.."

"Then has he ever allowed you to touch him ?"

"Well, no.."

"Mr. Ackerman goes to a social gathering every other Tuesdays and Thursdays if his schedule allows it. For networking. In other words, it's really just for business. You are one of the invitees to the Tuesday gathering and there are other girls who go to the Thursday ones."

Petra stares at (Y/n) with a gaped mouth.

"And one of the girls from the Thursday club asked me the same thing as you did just now. But Mr. Ackerman found out, and he cut her off right away."

"Now, do you understand ?"

"Y-yes Ms. (L/n)."

She exhales, "In the past ten years, I've worked with him. I can assure you that Mr. Ackerman has never dated anyone, not a single person."

"Of course there were rumors, yes, but he's never dated or slept with any one of them."

"No way.. how can there be a man like that ?" Petra sulks, before stealing a glance at (Y/n), "Don't tell me.."

"Nope. He's not dating me."

Petra's eyes widened, "Then.."

"Andd.. no, he's not gay either. He's just.. someone who can never be in a relationship. Because..."

"Because..?"

"Because he just loves cleaning so damn much ! Aside from that, he's quite arrogant !" (Y/n) clarified, "so no one will fall for him and match his standards."

She glares at Petra with a look that says 'now you heard me bitch'.

"Do you know what the first thing he said to me when I first met him ?"

Petra grew curious, "What is it ?"

---FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO---

"Cheers for Ackerman Company !"

"Welcome to the group, Ms. (L/n) !"

"Ah thank you ! I'll be in your care !"

Cheers and joy and the sound of wine filled glass' clanking with each other filled the table where the new employee and her new work friends sat.

(Y/n), the newbie, was gulping down her wine when someone took a seat beside her.

"Oi brat, got a name ?" The man with a pair of mancing steel blue eyes asked the newbie.

'Rude much..?'

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

"Well, Ms. (L/n). Do you know who I am ?"

"Yes ! You're the Chairman Kenny Ackerman's nephew, you're the vice president of this company, sir !"

Levi went silent for a while, "Tch. You don't even know me that well even though you're an official employee. You should at least know basic things about who you work for."

"But.. aren't you the vice president-"

"I'm Humanity' s Strongest. I can make any company and enterprises bow down before my feet. That's why I'm a perfect in my position, and I'm far better at cleaning than every janitor in this office."

".......?"

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"It was like.. as if the entire world ought to know him !" (Y/n) finished telling Petra about her first meeting with Levi.

"I know, right ?? I thought so too.."

The two end up having a nice chat, talking about Levi behind his back.

"But that's what every girl finds so sexy about him.." Petra sighs dreamily.

"You still haven't come around to it, have you ? He may be rich and look perfect, but he doesn't care about anyone but germs. So, Ms. Ral, you should find a guy who genuinely loves you."

The ginger haired lady nods sadly, "Aww I'm touched. Anyways, I should go now. Bye Ms. (L/n) !"

"Yeah, have a safe ride home !"

---BACK TO HANJI'S HOUSE---

"You really think it was a rejection ?"

Hanji nods, this time there's a band aid on her forehead as a result of Levi's rage earlier, "Well, duh.. of course it was. It might seem unbelievable, but in my opinion, yes."

"Alright, so.." She clasps her hands together like a praying mantis, "..Ms. (L/n) is smart and competent."

"Right."

"But let's be honest, you can find a secretary like her any day. Besides, I've seen her resume. It wasn't all that impressive."

Levi slumps in his seat, "They mean nothing as long as she's competent."

"The point is.. I need her." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 12.7K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
17.3K 533 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
198 89 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...
164K 3.2K 21
[Attack on Titan, Levi Ackerman x Reader] Captain Levi is the emotionless, harsh leader of the Scout Regiment. A new trainee cadet decides to do ever...