Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 40

264 4 0
By WishingOnStars99

When the movie finished, everyone stayed where they were. 

"What do we do now?" I asked them. I looked at the clock in my cell phone. "Its still 7pm."

"What about a game of truth or dare?" Lou suggested. We all agreed on that.

"With or without a bottle to spin?" Angie asked.

 "Does anyone have a bottle?" Harry asked. No one said a thing. "Ok, so I'm guessing without the bottle." Harry said.

"Who's starting?" Liam asked.

"Me!" El said. 

"Ok, who do you chose?" Perrie asked.

"I chose..." El started. She looked around the room. "Izzy." she said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Izzy said.

"Um... How many boys did you kiss before Harry?" El asked. 

"Um..." she said. "Four." Izzy said looking at the ground.

"Four?" Harry asked her. She nodded. 

"Who?" Harry asked her. 

"I'll tell you later babe." Izzy said, then looked at everyone. Her eyes stopped looking at Harry. "I pick Harry. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he said. 

"How many girls jumped on you, and tried to kiss you on tour?" Izzy asked Harry. 

 "Um..." Harry started. "I dont know."

"Yes you do." Liam said smiling.

"Ok. A lot." Harry said. 

"And who actually got a kiss?" Izzy asked.

"Not many." Harry said.

"But did anyone get one?" Izzy asked.

"Yes. A couple." Harry said. 

"I cant believe it!" Izzy said.

"My turn." Harry said trying to change the subject. "I pick Kenzie. Truth or Dare?" 

"This subject is not over." Izzy said.

"I pick..." I said. I thought about it. "Dare."

"Ok then. I dare you to go upstairs and put on that really short dress you mentioned some months ago." Harry said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"That's your dare." he said.

"Fine." I said. 

I went upstairs, and entered my closet. I looked for the dress. I found it on a hanger at the back of my closet. I got it. I quickly stripped of my clothes and put on the dress. I looked in the mirror. That really was short. 

I went back downstairs. When I got to the door, I stopped. I peeked out at the door, and they were waiting for me. Then Harry finally spotted me. 

"C'mon out. I want to see it." Harry said. I looked at the floor shyly. I slowly walked into the room.

"Wow." Niall said. 

"Where did you buy something so short?" Lou asked me. 

"I got it." I said. "Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and change." I said. 

I ran upstairs before anyone could stop me. I changed the dress into the clothes I was wearing before. I went back downstairs, and sat down next to Niall again. 

"Now I guess its my turn." I said. "I pick Lou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Lou said smiling. 

"Um... I dare you to..." I thought for a while. "Not eat carrots until midnight."

"What?" Lou asked me. 

"You heard me." I said. 

"Fine." Lou said. "Now, my turn. And I pick Liam. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Liam said.

"What was the most embarassing thing that happened to you the last few months?" Lou asked. I think he knew the answer.

"Do I have to?" Liam asked.

"Yes!" Lou said.

"Fine." Liam said. "We were signing autographs, when I had to go to the bathroom. So I went. But what I wasnt expecting was that a group of fans entered the bathroom and took pictures of me, you know, at the bathroom." He said. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Why. Didnt. You. Tell. Me. This. Before?" Angie asked him.

"Because its embarassing." he said. After a while, we stopped to laugh that much. 

"Ok, so what about we order dinner?" Liam suggested.

"Yes. I'm starving." Niall said. 

"Lets order pizza!" Zayn said. We all agreed on that. Liam and Zayn got the phone and ordered in another room.

"So, El, how was university?" I asked her. 

"It was ok." she said. "What about you girls? Did you have fun here?"

"Yes. A lot." Izzy said. 

"What did you do?" Perrie asked us. 

"We went to parties, hung out, the usual." Angie said. 

"And you Perrie? How was it back at the recording studio?" I asked her.

"It was cool. I missed my girls." she said.

"Aww..." Izzy and I said at the same time. Liam and Zayn came back. They both sat next to their girlfriends.

"Did you do anything we should know, while we were gone?" Harry asked us. Izzy, Angie and I shared a look. We were kind of crazy. 

"Maybe." Izzy said.

"Like?" Liam asked. 

"I'm not telling." I said.

"Neither will I." Izzy said. The boys then looked at Angie.

"If Mac and Izzy are not telling, neither will I." Angie said.

"C'mon girls. You couldn't have done something that serious." Lou said. 

"Wanna bet?" Izzy asked. 

"Wow." Zayn said. "Whatever you did must be really  secretive."

"Not that much." Angie said. "We told some people."

"Like?" Niall asked. 

"Well, Perrie and El know." I said. 

"You do?" Lou asked El.

"Yeah. I do." El said. 

"And you too?" Liam asked Perrie shocked.

"Yep." she said. 

"Then why wont you tell us?" Zayn asked, pointing at himself and the boys.

"Because yes." I said. 

"That's such not a good answer." Zayn said.

"Well, its an answer." I said laughing.

"Whatever." Zayn joked.

"C'mon boys. We'll tell you when we want to." Angie said. 

"Cant it be now?" Liam pleaded.

"I have an idea." I said, making everyone look at me. "Why doesnt every girl tell their boyfriend in privacy?"

"Ok." Izzy said. Angie, Perrie and El nodded. 

"Ok then." I said. "C'mon then Niall." I said standing up.

Everyone also stood up, and went to different rooms. Niall and I went upstairs to my room, and we sat down on my bed.

"So, what did you do?" Niall asked me.

"Its not much of a big deal." I said. "Its just that once, we went to a party, with our fake IDs."

"And..." Niall said.

"Well, when we got their each of us got a drink, and-"

"Alcoholic, or non-alcoholic?" he asked cutting me off.  

"A bit." I said. "Well, then we went to the dance floor, and started to dance. Until these guys wanted to take us to their home and all." I continued. Niall's eyes widened. "We said no, but they didnt give up that easily. But then we remembered that Chris, John, and Mike thought us some fighting moves, just in case."

"Then..." Niall started.

"Then we told them to back off, otherwise they would regret it." I said. "Anyways, they thought we were defenseless, so they tried to grab us, but we kind of like, knocked them out."

"How?" he asked me.

"We got their arms, and threw them on the floor with all our strength."

"Thats crazy, and amazing." he said.

"I didn't finish." I said. "After that, people thought we were all this and that, but someone called the police. When they saw what happened, they thought we were some kind of too dangerous, so we had to go to the police station, where we explained everything. But, what we didnt know, was that the police officer's daughther, the one who was talking to us was a directioner. And as soon as she saw us, she ordered her father to let us go. We ended up taking a picture with her and giving her our autographs, and all." 

"That's weird." Niall said. 

"I still didnt finish. We left the police station, and went for a walk. But we got lost, and were in the middle of nowhere. We walked to the nearest gasoline station which was just a few blocks away. We then called John and Chris for them to pick us up. Twenty minutes later, they arrived, and gave us a ride to John's home. When we got there we were so exhausted, we ended up sleeping in John's house." I said. Niall didnt say anything for a while. "So." I asked him.

"You slept in a boys house?" he asked shocked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you are ok." he said. 

"Excuse me?" I asked him. "You're glad I'm ok? I beaten up a guy, got off a police station, with no charges, and slept, and slept under a roof, which I knew who owned it. Why wouldnt I be ok?"

"I dont know. Because you got lost?" he asked me.

"I found my way back." 

"I'm sorry." he said looking deeply into my eyes. Those eyes. I missed them so much. They were so hypnotising.

"What?" he asked me.

"What what?"

"You said that my eyes were, then you stopped." he said.

"Your eyes are so hypnotising." I said shyly.

"You think?" he asked. I answered him with a kiss.

"I missed," Niall said when we stopped kissing. His eyes were still closed. 

"What did you miss?" I asked him. Our faces were still very close to each other. 

"You. Your kiss, your smile, your everything." He said. I gave him a passionate kiss, which he returned. 

"Are you two done yet? I wanna talk to my sister." Lou said, making us pull apart. He was leaning on my door. 

"Yes." Niall told Lou. He then looked at me, "I'll be right back."

"Ok." I said. Niall left, and Lou sat on my bed, next to me.

"Since when do you have a fake ID?" he asked me.

"I got my first one, when you left six months ago." I said.

"And did you ever do it?" he asked me.

"Lou," I said laying down on my bed.

"Kenzie," he said and layed down on my bed too.

"You know me. You know that I dont plan on doing it until I get married." I said.

"I know. I'm sorry for always asking you the same thing, its just that-"

"You're my older brother?" I said, cutting him off.

"Yeah. I know it might be irritating, but I just want to protect you." he said.

"And thats why I love you." I said.

"I love you too. And I'm sorry if I am to pushy, but I'll try to stop."

"You dont need to. I like having a protective brother." I said smiling.

"You do?" he asked me making a weird face. I nodded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.1K 36
What would you do if you knew superman had a sister? What would you do if you were the sister? Hello, my name is Leah and I am 18 years old. I have...
803K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
433 41 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...