♡Stigma♡ A Taekook Oneshot Bo...

By stigmaLOVEeuphoria

《♡Stigma♡》:- It is a oneshot book of all the taekook fantasies I have. Fluff Angst Little space Hybrid A/b... More

Baby snow❤🐰
Our story💜
Destined one💙 [pt-1]
Mistake🖤
Saved Me🐯
Saved me🐯🐰 [Pt-2]
Stress Reliever💗
Note💌
Thank you🥺🤍
The gift💝
The gift ×2💝
cozy love☁️

Destined one💙 [pt-2]

837 33 38
By stigmaLOVEeuphoria

_______________________________________
Preview

'This is my room,i married you just for the sake of my kids, do not take your hopes high. Don't even try to act like a wife which you aren't. Stay away from me' Taehyung said coldly before slamming the door shut.

Jungkook was hurt because of taehyung's cold tone but he understood his grief.

He sighed heavily and went to the nursery to sleep with the twins.

_______________________________________

[Taehyung is 25 now and jungkook is 22. The twins are 2 months old]

           AFTER SIX MONTHS

Jungkook's POV:-

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping and sun peeking through the window. It was 7A.M in the morning.

I went to the washroom for my daily routine, took a shower and wore my clothes for today.

After i went towards the twin's nursery to check whether they are asleep or not.

Taewon and jungwon were both deep in their sleep. They are 8 month old now, I can't believe it. Taehyung hyung was the one who choosed the names, thinking about him it's been 6 months since we are married. He doesn't talk to me unless it's about the twins.

I came out of my thoughts and with a sigh i went towards the kitchen.

'Omg it's 7:25 already,i should start cooking or taehyung hyung will be sour again keke'

I made some ramen and tteokbokki for me and hyung. Also porridge and warm milk for twins.

I just finished putting the dishes on the dining table that hyung came down in his office suit, he looks like a greek god,i shooked my thoughts.

Good morning hyung i said with a smile hoping to see his boxy smile.

But he,he just nod at me. Huh meanie i mumbled.

"Huh? What did you said?"

Oh did he hear me noo* 'ah nothing no-nothing hyung' god why do i have to stutter. I'm so embarrassed.

'Where are the twins' he said while humming.

'Ah they were asleep,i was just gonna take'em here, you start eating or you'll get late hyung' I ran away without waiting for his reply.

I opened the door of nursery and both the devils were wide awake looking at me with their doe eyes.

                 THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook took the babies one by one and cleaned their faces with baby wipes.

'Good morning my little munchkins' he said while giving them peck on their forehead and taking them downwards.

Taehyung was seated on the chair,he was reading a business newspaper and the food was untouched.

Jungkook was shocked that he waited to them.

'A-ah let's start eating hyung' jungkook said while putting the kids on their baby seat. Whereas Taehyung just hummed in response.

The breakfast went smoothly with taehyung eating and jungkook feeding the twins and himself too.

Taehyung was seeing the interaction of jungkook and the kids with a unknown smile on his face.

After finished eating taehyung stood up took his office bag and pecked twins on their forehead and said by.

'By jungkook, take care' taehyung said softly confusing jungkook and resulted him choking.

'A-ah ye-yeah by hyu-hyung'  he said while still stuttering.

Taehyung mumbled cute and went to office. Now jungkook was completed dazed and flustered.

Like taehyung said by to him and take care also said cute,like he couldn't digest this.

'taewonie i think your appa is casted under a demon's spell,no? Keke' he said while feeding the elder twin.

After he finished feeding the babies he made them burp and put them in their play corner so he can see them while doing the dishes.

After doing the dishes and cleaning taehyung's room and living room he went to play with the kids.

                     JUNGKOOK'S POV

While playing with tae and jungi i lost the track of  time, i hurriedly put the babies in their walker and went to kitchen for taehyung hyung's lunch.

I called Lee uncle and gave him the lunch box,so he can give it to hyung.

I first feed fruits to the kids and put them to sleep on the mattress and then ate my lunch while watching a K drama.

After that i cleaned the twin's corner and washed the dishes,locked the door and cuddled with my lil munchkins.

It was evening time when taehyung came home,he opened the door with his keys and went inside.

                     TAEHYUNG'S POV

On entering the living room i saw jungkook and the kids sleeping while cuddled up. Tawonie had his head on Jungkook's arm while jungi was laying on Jungkook's chest.

While jungkook was occasionally patting taewon,i think it has became his habit now.

While seeing the three of them together there is a happiness dwelling inside me,i have never felt it before.

The twins were looking so peaceful while sleeping and jungkook,he looked angelic so beautiful.

He really is an angel,he married me when he had all of his life ahead just for the sake of my babies.

He always had been caring for me, trying to make me smile when i was not in a right state of my mind.

And i never talked to him unless it's about the twins and why just because of sumni who left me and my kids,i never loved her,afterall love is a strong word.

We will start fresh jungkookie for you,for me, for us and our little family.

With a determined smile on my face I went to my room to fresh and up, after changing i went again downstairs to cook food for us all.

THIRD PERSON POV

To say jungkook was shocked would be an understatement. First of all taehyung cooked food for all of them,he talked to jungkook about how his day was with a soft and caring tone,he didn't let jungkook even do the dishes. And he kissed KISSED him goodnight.

Neither Jungkook nor taehyung was able to sleep. One being lost in other's beauty and other being confused what even happened.

The next week was passed like this again,taehyung waking jungkook up in the morning with a peck,helping in making breakfast while being extremely flirty,not that jungkook disliked it;)

For dinner,he didn't even let jungkook enter in the kitchen. On weekends they will have family dates,watched animated kids movies and when the twins were sleeping they would have deep talks,to even know each other's souls. During night they would cuddle and sleep together.

It was the time they realised their feelings for each other,it kept on growing as the time passes by. They are the perfect family which both jungkook and Taehyung dreamt of.

That's how their life went by with having each other on their sides,always their to share each other's pain,happiness and every little things.

But none of them confessed through it was clear through the actions and the emotions their eyes hold.

It was their one year anniversary when the flower finally bloomed,they finally confessed. They had a little celebration with their family,friends and the four of them together.

When in the evening their friends and family went back,they had a little movie time just the four of them,having fun cuddling while watching Iron man,yes the kids are just like jungkook xerox copy keke.

And when the kids were asleep,they both went to their Room,maked love slowly to devour every moment for the first time. And confessed to each other,their endless love for each other.

AND THAT'S HOW THEIR LIFE WENT ON HAVING EACH OTHER FOREVER WITH THEIR BABIES

Should I make a special part where Sumni come back? And if yes,should i make her a good one or an evil,hmm? What do you guys think!!

Thank you for reading. It is my first book. I hope you liked it♡ Ignore the typos,if any~

Vote,Comment and Share if you liked it,it really motivates me💜

You can dm if you have any request <3

(I hope you guys are safe and sound at your home,take care. Remember you are loved!)

Also,BTS Japanese album BTS THE BEST is out♡
I loved it~ All the compilation are so good. Don't forget to listen to it. Also keep streaming butter guys~

Also Butter CD will be out on 9 July with a new unreleased track for ARMY Day,I'm so excited keke~♡

Published:-17 June,2021

                  BY FOR NOW~BORAHE💜         
                                 (WC-1425)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 176 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
18.2K 1.2K 25
A prequel of "Forever Together: till the end of sky" Let's rewind the time ♡ Taekook Namjin Yoonminseok Top Tae 🐯 Bottom Koo 🐰 M-Preg...
437K 9.2K 110
❀ Taekook oneshots ❀ Top kook Bottom tae Occasional switches! Feel free to request. 💜 Started: 12/11/2020 Ended: ??/??/???? 💜#1 taekook out of 31...
76.7K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~