I'M NOT WEAK (Tododeku)

emodeku1villian द्वारा

My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am a omega. Most alphas think they can use me for there own selfish desires... अधिक

Intro (You can skip if you want)
Chapter 1:" I'm a Omega?"
Chapter 2: "Why me?"
Chapter 3: Therapy
Chapter 4: Trauma
Chapter 5: Best friend?
Chapter 7: Heat or love?
Tododeku photos ⚠️Art not mine⚠️
Chapter 8: Cuddle
Chapter 9: Kacchan
Chapter 10: "What have I done?"
Chapter 11: Blood
Not an update just a one-shot that I did
Chapter 12: "Blood P2
Not an Update... just a vent.
Art
How I write my story
Chapter 13: "Thanks for quieting my thoughts"
Chapter 14: Helping
Please Read
Q AND A
Please watch video on top (not serious but fun)
Q and A Part 2
Hey guys.....
Hey Guys P2
Chapter 15: No coular?
Chapter 16: This bitch or my bitch
Chapter 17: Inner Demon
Chapter 18: Rules
Chapter 19:
Little Miss Perfect.
Snapchat
Guess what....not an update (Vent part 2)
I made a discord server
Not a Chapter

Chapter 6: Choices

1.4K 39 55
emodeku1villian द्वारा

Kacchan: We will see but most likely yeah

Deku: "Good I'll see you later tonight"

Denki: "What in the hell was that? Why did you never say anything until now?"

Kacchan: "One because it's none of your business and two personal reason"

"Personal reason" said Mina making air quotes. "Just admit he's your mate and we can all be done with this.

Kacchan: "He's not though I could never see myself with Deku, we grew up together were more like brother than anything else. I call his mom Auntie Inko and he calls my mom Auntie Mitsuki"

Kirishima: "So why did he come all the way just to say he's your friend and give you cake?"

Kacchan: "Because I'm his only real life friend. He has online friends sure and that's great, but he only comes out of his house if he has too. He came out today because he's afraid of losing me"

Todoroki: "Well he has spunk, and kind of sassy. But he didn't talk to anyone individually except Bakugou. He also said he had a test or experiment. Do you know what he meant?"

Bakugou: "Yeah he did that to see what kind of people I hang around. He also did that because he knows that he won't see you for sometime and you'll start worrying about what you did wrong. He does that to get into your head, but he's not that mean he also wants you to be better heros. You know sometimes even the small choices can make the biggest difference"

"I see now" Iida said. "We should really thank him for thinking of us and how heros work. I must say he must really love heros if he puts this much effort into this"

Tsu: "Hey Katsuki you said he didn't have many friends. Why don't we go visit him while you go over to his house too. We can thank him then"

Ururaka: "Yeah we can make it into a whole party and bring yummy food"

Sero: "Didn't he say he had a video game we can talk and play games. This is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see how he does against my video games skills"

Kirishima: "Yeah that sound supper manly. We all can become friends with him. If he's a friend of Kacchan's than he's a friend's of mine"

Kacchan: No that's a bad idea he doesn't like party's or meeting new people. You guys can have your party I'm going to Deku's place"

Todoroki: "Wouldn't it be good for him to see more people he cant be stuck in his house for the rest of his life"

Sero: Wait he can't be totally alone. He must have a mate, he's an omega they usually get mates pretty early in life"

Kacchan: "No he doesn't have one and he also doesn't have a boyfriend and no family"

Iida "Then we absolutely must go visit him. It's not good to be all by yourself.  Then it's decided we will go to ah Deku his name is house tonight to show him some company"

Kacchan: "You know why fine, you've convinced me but we're taking an Uber there because I don't care much for the subway"

Tsu: "Yay kero, I haven't been to a party for a while"

Denki: "Hey you said Deku is single. Does that mean I have a chance?"

Kacchan: "I fucking doubt it. Your not his type and he's not even looking for a mate. He says he doesn't need one. The truth is he wants a family.

Denki: "So does that mean I can still fuck him if we're not together"

Ururaka: "Denki stop being dirty minded and you can't have sex when you just met"

Denki: "Oh come on, did you not see his ass or his thick thighs. He's so hot, his curves are perfect. How can you say na I don't want to fuck that"

Kacchan: "You want to know how I know your not going to fuck him....because you'll be dead. *Boom* 💥 "Don't talk about my best friend like that and besides I doubt you could expect when your dick is the size of a push pin"

Denki: "Okay*cough* got it no fucking... Sorry"

It's 3pm now, you know I don't have to finish this paperwork until the end of this week. I still have time.

Kacchan: "okay here is the plan. We will all take Ubers but I'm going to answer the door. We will be going there at 5:30. I'll give Ejiro the address. You guys will get out of here now, change, get food and then head to house. I'm going to get changed and I'm going to get into my own Uber you guys will share 2 got it. Ururaka, Tsu, Mina and Ejiro you will go in one. Iida, Sero, Denki and Todoroki will go in another one. So, change out of hero costumes and into the normal clothes, get food, meet up at Northern Park. Get Ubers together and head to Dekus house. He has a white house that looks like marble.

Time Skip to infront of Deku's house
What Deku's looks like:

I just used Ssniperwolf house for YouTube. ( More detail you can see in the video I posted on top)

Kacchan: *knock* knock* Hey Deku were here, also sorry about this.

Deku: "What do you mean "we're" here?.... THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE?"

Kacchan: "Okay well I know that you don't like people being at your house but I thought that it would be best of you to get to know more people. Plus I trust these people so I thought it would be easier this way"

Todoroki: "We brought food if that changes anything?"

Deku: "Fine come on in"

Ururaka: "Yay we even brought delicious mochi Deku"

Deku: "What did you just call me?"

(Bro I'm listening to Hentai by Selphuis on Spotify while writing this really good song actually)

Ururaka: "I called you Deku because that's what Katsuki called you"

Deku: "Actually Kacchan just calls me that to make fun of me"

Ururaka: "Well I think it's kind of cute, it's a great hero name. Sounds like the phrase You can do it doesn't it"

Deku: "Oh your talking the kanji Dekira which means you can do it but Deku mean useless. Well different words different meanings. Yeah well Deku means useless"

Iida: "Well each time I address you I don't want to be calling you useless. That's unsportsmanlike"

Kirishima: "Yeah well you can go with the other meaning while calling you Deku"

Deku: "Na I don't really care that you call me useless. It's just a nickname and your guys really need some japanese lessons if you really think there the same words. They are literally antonyms"

Tsu: "How about you can be the Deku that can do it"

Deku: "Yeah that will totally work. Oh how did I miss that. Thank you stranger for showing me the light through the darkness. For the past 20 years I could have never imagined myself doing something I can do. Your my savior"

Sero: "You don't have to be such a dick about it"

Deku: "Shut up, you heroes are so high on optimism that you can't see the problems of people. You can't just save there lives you got to save there hearts to. You heroes are the ones are useless not me"

Mina: "What do you mean, people always rely on us"

Deku: "That's the problem"

Denki: "I don't get it why is that the problem?"

Kacchan: Yeah no I ain't going to deal with this shit.

Deku: "You are teaching people don't worry the heroes will be here. Well people can't always rely on heroes why guess what sometimes you guys don't make on in time. I'm not saying we need to get rid of all heros. We need to teach civilians how to protect themselves. Even if they cant will in the end. They can at least hold the intruder or the villain off until someone gets there"

Sero: "And what would you know. I know because if I didn't Kacchan would have died"

Everyone: "WHAT"

Kacchan: "It's true I probably would have died"

Deku: "I had to hold a villain off until All Might showed up and saved him. Even if it's a few seconds. Those few seconds can mean a lot in the end. We have choices even if they seem small they can make a big difference in the long run"

Iida: "Well why didn't you just become a hero? You seem like you would be a good one"

Deku: Would you think they would let a quirkless, omega into the hero course. Yeah I doubt that. I did want to become a hero but my dreams changed when I was 15. I wanted to be an entertainer or more specifically a YouTuber.

Todoroki: Well I like your thinking. I does make sense most people rely on there quirks and heros to much. You have a good point. I could bring this to Principal Nezu and have him put new classes for more use of non quirk fighting and skills.

Deku: Wait really, you actually agree with me? *Blushing*

Todoroki: Yes I would have to see when Nezu is free next and we can go both talk to him.

Yeah I would like that Deku said fidgeting with his hoodie strings.

Kacchan: Is,... is Deku blushing? Icyhot you break his heart I will break your fucking face.

Deku POV:

Oh, oh no don't tell me my heat is coming on now. No that can't be it. I don't feel anything. I'm just hot and my face is red. But I don't blush I never blush so what is this feeling. My heart is beating so fast yet feels so satisfied*Bump,Bump* *Bump,Bump*

_______________________________________
1647 words
Hey let me know if you want anything specifically to happen in the story. Goodbye my little thorns. Rose out 🌹🥀🌹

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

666K 21K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...
190K 5.9K 23
" I'm sorry but what the system says...is what goes.." I shook my head violently as tears swelled in my eyes. " There's no way! Please this is a mist...
222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
191K 4.4K 27
this is in modern A.U Izuku, since a child wanted to work at a manga company and fufill his desire to make bl manga. He knew how to do it and he wa...