She's One Of The Boys

By lilly-rain

Secrets do not stay hidden for long. Have you ever had a secret that you would do anything to keep from your... More

Chapter 1 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 2 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 3 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 4 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 5 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 6 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 7 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 8 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 9 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 10 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 11 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 12- She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 13 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 15 - Shes One Of The Boys
Chapter 16 - Shes One Of The Boys
Chapter 17 - Shes One Of The Boys
Chapter 18 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 19 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 20 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 21 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 22 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 23 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 24 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 25 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 26 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 27 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 28 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 29 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 30 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 31 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 32 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 33 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 34 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 35 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 36 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 37 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 38 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 39 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapte 40 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 41 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 41 - Eva's POV (extra bit)
Chapter 42 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 43 - She's One Of The Boys
Chapter 44 - She's One Of The Boys
Finale - She's One Of The Boys
Letting ya all know what's going on....

Chapter 14 - Shes One Of The Boys

518K 8K 1K
By lilly-rain

enjoy! :D xo

~ ~ Chapter Fourteen ~ ~

Sitting on the bench we have claimed as 'ours' during lunch time and drop kicking small rocks, aiming for the tree nearby but failing miserably, I was enjoying my ‘self given free period’ and basking in the warm sun.

I hadmessaged my brothers but they were all stuck in strict classes at the moment and couldn't escape without getting into trouble, so I was having some much needed alone time and relaxing my aching muscles.

I know for a fact Saxon enjoyed watching me fall on my ass over and over again last night, the sadistic devil he is but I'm determined to get better at fighting, so one day I can kick his ass major bad and make him regret every tiny little mean thing he has said or done to me.

Footsteps sounded on the soft grass behind me, making me gasp with surprise and spin around to face the owner, who was still a good distance away. Chris narrowed his eyes at me with suspicion. I done the same back to him, "What do you want?" I snapped rudely.

The corner of his lips pulled up as he continued walking towards me, my eyes darted around quickly to make sure this wasn't some kind of set up or something but the coast looked clear.

"Can we talk?" he asked in a gruff tone but his face seemed relaxed and calm. His dirty blonde hair was falling slightly into his eyes, messed up with an ‘I don't care what I look like’ look but despite his calm face, his blue eyes were boring into mine.

Glancing at his empty hands, my eyes then went to his pockets as I held up a hand in the 'stop' symbol, "Empty your pockets first,"I ordered him.

He frowned as he looked at me in shock, "What?"

"You heard me, empty your pockets. I'm not going to get stabbed by you," Arguing back with him as he shook his head slowly.

"I'm not going to stab you....Saxon would kill me if I did," He mumbled the last part but I caught it and chose to ignore it, I don't want to know what he meant by that.

"Puh-lease, after you got doused in oil and feathers, you're saying you're not going to get some kind of payback on me?" I highly doubt that, if it was the other way around, I would be spending my every waking minute plotting revenge but hey, that's just me.

His eyes narrowed again and he began to get that look of death towards me but then he stopped, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before opening calmer eyes and staring at me, "No," He seemed to struggle with that word, making me smirk slightly.

"You sure about that?" I egged him on, I don't know why, I guess I'm bored.

"Unless you want me to, shut up," He growled, making my smirk turn into a full blown smile.

Chris started walking towards me again and I cleared my throat loudly giving him a stern look, he looked over at me, "What?" he asked, confused. So I pointed at his pockets he never emptied, yeah, I'm onto him.

Rolling his eyes and groaning he pulled his jeans pockets out and showed me they were empty, then showed me his back pockets which were also empty apart from a wallet, which I of course made him open up and show me there was nothing dangerous hiding in there.

Chris didn't appreciate it but went along with it for some strange reason; he must really want to talk to me about something. I wonder what it is.

"Happy now?" he asked sarcastically as he shoved his wallet back into his back pocket and glared at me with annoyance.

Smirking I shook my head, "Take your boots off, who knows what you have hiding in there," And I pointed to his shoes.

His face dropped with disbelief, "You are joking right?" I shook my head slowly and maintained a straight face which he scowled at, "I'm not doing that," He stuck his jaw out and folded his arms over angrily.

Shrugging, I turned back around and went back to drop kickingmy little rocks, "I don't want to talk to you anyway," I responded casually, it's true though. I was totally enjoying my alone time.

"Fine!" he growled loudly and with anger, I turned and looked at him over my shoulder with a small smirk as he pulled his boots off and tipped them upside down, shaking them. A small metal pocket knife fell out of one which he scooped up quickly, "I wasn't going to use it on you," He muttered.

Raising an eyebrow I stared at him, "Yeah, millions wouldn't believe you but I do," I muttered back sarcastically.

Ten minutes later, I'm on the bench, holding my stomach and cracking up in a hysterical fit of laughter with tears rolling down my cheeks because I just got big bad creepy pocket knife guy Chris to strip down to his boxer shorts! I even made him turn his shirt and jeans inside out and shake them all around, his hat lay on the grass by his boots and socks and he was glaring at me.

Though hot damn he does have a good body, what? I'm not a perv or anything but I know a good body when I see one. He was glaring at me angrily, "Happy now?" he growled. In my fit of laughter I managed to nod and I have never seen a guy get dressed so quicklybefore butI made him leave his pocket knife on another bench before he came any closer to me.

Chris waited impatiently for me to stop laughing while he sat on the top of the table while I stayed sitting on the bench and calmed down, grinning I looked up at him with amusement, "Great strip show," I teased with a wink.

His eyes narrowed, "Don't you dare tell another living soul."

I nodded and agreed, I don't think my brothers would be tooamused to hear I got him to strip for me, even though nothing sexual or perverted happen - well, apart from me checking out his toned body but I don't think he even noticed because he was too busy being angry with me.

"Sooo, what do you want?" I asked casually as I opened my bag and pulled out my lunchbox and grabbed my tub of yoghurt out with the little spoon alongside it.

Chris watched me for a moment, making me very self conscience, so I turned my back to him and he chuckled quietly before speaking up, "Can you do me a favour?"

I almost choked on my mouthful of yoghurt and just ended up spitting it out in a spray of yummy goodness all over the grass, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I turned to look at him in shock, "What?"

He smirked, "A favour? You know what one is, right? Since you asked Saxon for one the other day," He pointed out with a cocky smirk in the corner of his lips.

Glaring at him, "I know what one is, I'm not stupid, idiot. I just want to know what you would even need from me." I snapped, and then gulped down another mouthful of yoghurt, "Besides, last time I checked, we weren't friends."

He rolled his eyes and I rolled mine back, copying him. He then narrowed his eyes and yet again, I copied him, keeping a straight face. Man, I love messing with people when I'm bored like this. After a full two minutes of me copying every move or look he made, he snapped, jumping to his feet and glared at me, "Damn! You are the most annoying person I have even known!"

Grinning, "Why thank-you kind sir,” I spoke in my fake British accent that I love doing at times.

He shook his head at me, "I'll never understand females."

Scowling at him, I took high offence to that, "I don't count in that category! I don't have double meanings behind every damn thing I say, I don't gossip, back stab, lie, sleep around, make fake friends or any of that horrible stuff! What I say is what I'm thinking and how I act is who I am."

We glared at each other dead in the eyes before he finally looked away, "Sorry," He mumbled and I could have died from shock! Did creepy Chris just seriously apologise to me? Wow. Shock alert!

"Just don't insult me again CC," I smiled slightly.

"CC?" he asked, confused and not looking like he liked it.

I just grinned and ignored his question. I was so not telling him that CC meant Creepy Chris. He might stab me or something. I'm not entirely stupid.

"What's your favour anyway? Not that I'm saying I will do it but I just want to know," I added quickly, so he couldn't trap me into some kind of trick agreement.

Watching him look away uncomfortably, I frowned and narrowed my eyes, what is he up to? Chris looked back up at me and smiled sheepishly, it almost made me go 'nawwww' but then I remembered he's CC.

"Um, could you give Saxon some slack? He's trying really hard to be nice to you," He looked almost pleadingly at me asmy eyebrows shot up but it must be a trick of light or something.

"Be nice to Saxon? I thought I already was!" I argued back instantly, hell no was I being any nicer to the jerk, he didn't deserve it and he hasn't really made that much of an effort to be nice to me, CC must be on drugs.

"Yeah 'cause bawling him out in drama, hitting and then kicking him is real nice," Chris scoffed.

My eyes narrowed again, "Look punk, I can do what I want, when I want. The day Saxon acts like a decent human being - or wolf - is the day I’ll be nice to him but not until then. He walks around the place like he is freaking King Kong and expects everyone to jump when he says so; he bosses everyone around and is just an utter jackass."

Yeah, I've been watching him over the week and noticed how he treats people, he's just plain old rude but I have noticed; he does seem to be the nicest to me. But still, he has a long way to go before it actually is classed as being nice and not just classed as Saxon nice.

"He has anger issues, you should know all about that," Chris muttered.

Pulling a face, "Ha ha ha," I muttered sarcastically, "Guess you're one to know as well."

Then he did something I did not expect in a million years, CC laughed at me, like truly laughed at me while I stood like a still statue and stared at the laughing idiot standing before me. Has the world lost its marbles or what?

"Uh.....CC?" I asked slowly as I looked around and found a long stick, quickly running over to it, I picked it up and walked back over to him while he was calming down but too bad for him because the idea was already stuck in my mind.

So I poked him in the back, he shut up immediately and spun around to glare at me then calmed down a little as he shot daggers at the stick, "Did you just jab me with a stick?" he asked quickly.

Hiding the stick behind my back I bit my lip to hide the smile and shook my head with wide innocent eyes, "No," I mumbled.

Shaking his head at me, he grinned and he actually looked like a normal person and not some kind of scarypsycho kid you had to walk wide circles around in fear of being stabbed, "I think I like you Eva, you're a breath of fresh air and this year is going to be fun with you around causing hell."

"Um...thanks?" I muttered, totally confused and shocked now. Did Chris just compliment me? How many more shocks can my poor innocent heart take before one blows it up completely?

"Excuse me, what are you two doing out here?"

We spun around to face a teacher glaring at us, instantly I pointed at Chris and brought on the fake water works, "He held me against my will! Practically kidnapped me Miss!" I cried as I ran over to her for 'safety' quickly.

Chris stared at me in absolute shock, "I am defiantly getting payback for that!" he shouted as he grabbed his bag and mine and walked towards us, throwing my bag at my head but I managed to duck as the teacher yelled at him for it, "Forgot your bag, little hostage."

Grinning I slid it over one shoulder, "Thanks Mr Kidnapper," And quickly took off in search of my class. Today was the last day of the super long school week and then tomorrow I apparently still have all day detention with Grug as a replacement punishment instead of being expelled.

Oh how I despise that jerk now, maybe I should call in another favour with Saxon and get him to make Grug lose his job and then I will beg Jack to come work here?

Sounds like a plan.

Quickly changing out of my school uniform, I pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and my gray hooded jumper, the guys and I had decided on the way home to go out tonight, well, I suggested it because I didn't want to be here when Saxon came to get me for training. He can just suffer, I told him I wasn't going but if he didn't want to take me seriously than that is his problem, not mine.

"Eva! Move your butt!" Stevie shouted from outside my door, rolling my eyes I searched around for my sneakers. Now where did I put them?

"Have you seen my shoes?" I shouted out loud to anyone who might be listening from the hallway.

My door opened and Stevie stood there staring at me with annoyance, "You kicked them off inside the front door, how can you not remember?"

"Oh yeah," I chuckled, remembering how I had accidentally got Stevie in his back with one as it went flying off my foot but seriously, it was hillarious and everyone else agreed....just not him.

"Let’s roll!" Laughing as I ran past him because he tried to grab me, he chased me down the stairs. For a split second I had thought about sliding down the banister but figured in my rush attempt I would have fallen off or something stupid.

Looking around at all my brothers, I noticed they had all gone for the casual look just like me, only it didn't make them look so daggy. They all wore jeans with boots and either t-shirts, hooded jumpers or singlets.

Right now, Brody had Harper in a headlock and they were shouting abuse at each other while Harper was sneakily hooking his leg around Brody's foot and I watched on in amusement as Brody went suddenly falling backwards down to the ground with a loud yell.

"What is going on in here?" a loud voice boomed all around us, causing each of us to freeze as we all looked up slowly at our dad who was standing behind us at the start of the bottom level hallway, arms down by his sides with his eyes narrow and scanning over all of us.

"Ah, we're going out for a bit," Travis spoke up first, watching dad's facial expression for any kind of argument but he had none so far.

"Yeah, there's no school tomorrow," Grant spoke up second as Dad's eyes grew narrow even more.

"From what I have heard, some of you have detention tomorrow," And he zoned in on Travis then his eyes found me and glared angrily. I cringed under his practically hateful stare, why can’t he just get over it all? I didn't ask to look so much like Mum.

"We're not going to be out all night, just going to catch a movie and maybe go to the Arcade," Brody grinned over at Dad.

"I want you all home by ten pm," Dad growled, eyeing us all to challenge him on the time.

I wanted to, I seriously did. I mean, Saxon didn't even come and get me last until ten! So that's means I will be here when he comes around and that is what I am trying to avoid right now. I swear there is some spirit person out there who gets a kick out of making my life difficult at times. Just watching over me with a bowl of popcorn and sitting back while having a good old laugh at my expense - stupid spirit.

Dad glared at me, his eyes narrowing in on me, "And don't think I don't know when one of my children has snuck out at night either, especially on a school night."

Gulping, I quickly averted my gaze. Damn! How did he know, how did he see me and why didn't he say anything? Oh yeah, that's right because he doesn't actually like talking to me, especially alone unless it’s absolutely necessary.

We all spent about half an hour fighting and arguing over what movie to see, so it was a good thing we got here early otherwise we would have missed half of the beginning when we finally agreed on Role Models. I love that movie, I've seen it already and it cracked me up into hysterics.

I sat right up the front in the middle seat and settled back with my popcorn, lolliesand soft drink, feet stretched out in front of me as I rest my head on the top of the chair. Harper was a few rows behind me and to the left.

Grant and Stevie were up in the far back row, in the middle. Travis was sitting a few rows in front of them and to the right and Brody was dead in the middle row and to the left, so he was in line with Harper.

There were a few other people here but it wasn't even close to being half packed, which is good. I hate it when you have to squish up alongside random people. Suddenly something small and hard hit the back of my head and I spun around in my seat, glaring at each of them but it was hard to tell who actually did it, seeing as they were all throwing food at each other.

One couple who were here to actually watch the movie was giving them all disapproving looks, my eyes met with thegirls and I shook my head, "Bloody idiots these days," I muttered and she nodded, agreeing with me.

But unfortunately, Harper heard me, "Don't forget little sister, you are related to these 'bloody idiots'," He smirked, teasing me as he threw a handful of popcorn in my direction, hitting me in the face.

I shot him daggers, "Yeah, but I don't act like you all," Throwing my own handful back at him, he laughed as he turned and peltedmaltesers at Travis, who shouted at him and returned his own food missiles.

Turning around to see the opening credits just finishing, I stood to my feet and faced the chairs all behind me and cupped my hands, "Oi! You lot of losers! Shut the hell up, sit down and stop throwing damn food around! Some of us want to watch the movie!" I shouted, loud enough for them all to hear me, stop and grin manically before I was showered with popcorn, lollies and maltesers.

"Shut up Eva!" Grant laughed from the very back.

"Oh that's it boy!" I grunted as I grabbed my bag of skittles and box of popcorn and stood up onto my chair and climbed over quickly into the row behind me and kept going, throwing handfuls of food at each of them until I was close enough to reach the two douche bags in the very back row, all the while getting hit with their food along the way.

"Out!" We all turned to see a short man shining a torch into our eyes, one after the other, "Now," he growled.

Glaring at Grant I threw my entire box of what was left of my popcorn at him, "Thanks a lot loser," I muttered then caught up to Harper and stormed out with Grant chuckling after me.

At the Arcade which was just down the road from the cinemas, I ran straight for the car racing games, I loved to race but since I didn't have a car yet, I couldn't drive. I have my licence but dad refused to buy me a car and the others won’t trust me with theirs.

Stupid boys.

Grant slid into the seat alongside me, grinning as I put the coins into the slot and glared at him, gripping my steering wheel hard and turned back to the screen; picking manual drive because Grant sucks at that.

"No fair!" he complained instantly but had no choice but to go along with it because I had quickly picked the same for him while he was busy grinning at me when he first sat down.

Smirking back at him, "Deal with it," I revved my little metal pedal and stared seriously at the screen like this was a real live car race; I could only wish.

Five minutes later, I'm jumping up and out of my seat, doing a little happy dance and pointing at Grant, "In your face brother! I kicked your slow ass back to the eighteenth century! Whoop! Whoop!" I sang, continuing my little dance until he stormed away, shouting revenge will be his.

"Puh-lease, you wouldn't know revenge if it slapped you in the face," I muttered to myself as I sat down and loaded up another game but before I could punch in single player Grants seat was filled quickly.

Turning to look at the stranger, I raised an eyebrow; did he need help or something? He smirked back at me, dressed entirely in black but I must say, I liked his leather jacket, "Ready to be beaten sweetheart?" he asked cockily.

Grinning, I shook my head, "You asked for it,tool," Oh, he was so going down! I hate pet names.

Racing hard on the visual track, swerving the corners sharply and purposely ramming his car side on whenever he tried to over take me, I couldn't stop the grin on my face as I pulled away, leaving him in my dust. I heard the stranger curse from beside me and shouted out 'language' to him which made him chuckle softly butI didn't take my eyes off of the screen as he tried to distract me with conversation.

"So, you live close by?"

"Nope."

"Got a boyfriend?"

"Yep."

"Where is he then?"

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere where?"

"Just somewhere."

"Meaning you don't know?"

"Yep."

"Good boy friend," He mumbled sarcastically as I slammed my brakes on,he ran up the back of my car before I slammed my foot back down on the accelerator and laughed, leaving him behind again.

"I know," I grinned at what I had just done while I saw him shoot me a look out of the corner of my eye, at the same time I felt two angry presence behind me.

Suddenly the guy reached over and grabbed my steering wheel, holding on top of my hand as he yanked it sideways, "Hey!" I shouted, snatching my hand out from under his. I didn't care about the steering wheel part; I just didn't like him touching me.

"You know you liked it sugar," He smirked and a second later two hands were holding the scruff of his shirt and ripping him up and out of his seat, looking up I saw Travis but his back was to me. Glancing around I found Harper right behind him and I could see his face and what I could see made my blood run cold.

No way.

His eyes were pitch black with anger, anger I knew only all too well, anger I have seen on Saxons face so many times when he isn't getting what he wants and that all too familiar low growl of a wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 588 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
Elsa By Tiger-Lily

Teen Fiction

4.6K 104 21
"I'm a monster," he said looking away, pulling away from me like he always did. "You're a beautiful monster," I said with a smile. Normal parents w...
44.3K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
242 24 24
Everly Peters is an ordinary girl, or so she thinks. After the death of her father she learns that she is a werewolf, but the only one in her family...