COMPLICATED

By Calming_Serenity

Rodrick enjoys living carefree and being young. His relationship or lack there of with Mercedes is very compl... More

Fucc it Up
Position
Plottin'
Ricch Vibes
Money
Blue Streak
Feed Tha Streets
Chase tha Bag
Quality
HoodRicch
Baby Boy (Struggle)
Ricch Nigga
I Might
Uber
Free Game
4 Da Gang
Sak PassΓ©
Late at Night
Heartless
Time

Poppin'

235 16 2
By Calming_Serenity

Pussy dripping on a nigga sideburns yeah yeah when I eat it up.
_________________________

Mercedes

I balled my hand into a fist preparing to knock on Rodrick's door. I released the breath that I held once I did. He took less than a minute to answer the door.

"What up Cedes? Thanks for coming" he said looking at me from head to toe.

I decided to wear sweats and a t-shirt. I didn't want Rodrick thinking I came over here to have sex. I was over whatever games he was playing but part of me wanted to hear what he had to say.

"What do you want Roddy?" I asked stepping into his apartment.

I've been here a total of four times. We mostly spent time at my place. I really liked his apartment. It had amazing views of LA. Especially late at night.

"I just wanted to talk to you" he said closing the door.

He walked over to me as I folded my arms across my chest. I tapped my foot in the Chanel sneakers I wore. My patience was wearing thin.

"About what?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"So you seeing a new nigga now?" he asked getting closer to me.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know you're not serious. You could've sent this in a text" I said rolling my eyes.

I walked to the door but before I could reach it Rodrick grabbed me back by my waist.

"I didn't wanna text you. I wanted to talk in person" he said looking down into my eyes.

Even though Rodrick was kind of on the shorter side, I stood shorter than him at five-two.

"We don't need to talk in person anymore. We're no longer messing around with each other" I said trying to get out of his hold.

Instead of letting me go, he pulled me closer to his body. I was weakening at his touch but tried to remain strong.

"I bet that nigga can't make you feel the way I do" he said with his lips close to mine.

I breathed heavily as he inched closer to my face. He placed his lips on mine. I dropped my Chanel boy bag on his hardwood floors and wrapped my arms around his neck. I deepened his kiss allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. He backed us up to the front door. As we passionately tongue kissed, Rodrick grabbed one of my legs wrapping it around his waist. He stuck his hand in my sweats pulling my panties to the side. My pussy was dripping like a faucet. This only happened with him. My juices would flow without him even having to touch me. He ran his middle finger over my slit making me shiver at his touch. I gasped loudly as his finger entered me. I bit down on my bottom lip as he played with my clit.

"Shit is always juicy for a nigga" he whispered against my lips.

Rodrick pulled my sweats down followed by my panties. He turned me around to face the door.

"Toot that ass up" he demanded landing a hard slap on my ass.

I did as told arching my back so that my ass was up in the air. I was confused when I didn't feel him enter me from behind. But instead was shocked when I felt his tongue run up and down my slit. He pushed my legs apart diving face first into my love box. His tongue attacked my clit causing my knees to go weak.

"Hmm Roddy" I moaned as he caressed my ass cheeks.

He sucked gently on my clit from behind. His tongue was hitting spots that I didn't even know existed. I felt his tongue swirling in circles around my clit and down on my g-spot. No one knew my body like Rodrick. He was very vocal about not eating pussy but he's done it to me numerous times. Every time it was a new experience. This wasn't supposed to be happening but I couldn't stop it.

Rodrick

I gripped Cedes ass while I ate her shit out from the back. It was rare that I was eating pussy but I liked doing it to her. I sucked on her clit feeling her juices run down my chin. I added two fingers into her pussy stroking her g-spot. I curved them in a 'come here' motion but never letting up on her clit.

"Fuck baby. I'm gonna cum" she moaned out.

I could feel her walls tighten around my tongue. Her clit was pulsating and she was moaning like crazy. I felt her explode in my mouth. Her legs shook a bit while she came. She was about to pull her sweats back on but I stopped her leading her over to the couch. I gently pushed her down taking off her sneakers, sweats, and panties. Her pussy was glistening. I admired it. Cedes looked at me weirdly.

"What are you doing?" she asked closing her legs.

"Admiring you baby" I stated.

I pushed her legs back open, putting them around my neck. I kissed her inner thighs slowly. Her skin was soft against my lips. My kisses moved from her inner thighs to the outside of her pussy. I tongue kissed it purposely avoiding her slit. I wanted to tease her. She put her hand on the back of my head trying to push it down.

"You want it?" I asked looking up at her.

She nodded eagerly.

"Use them words baby" I said continuing to kiss on the outside of her second set of lips.

"I want it Roddy" she begged.

I licked up and down her slit before slipping my tongue into her. Her pussy was wet and warm. I snaked my tongue around her clit. I locked eyes with her while feasting on her shit. I placed my whole mouth over her clit sucking up her wetness.

"Hmm Roddy baby. Stop doing this to me" she moaned out throwing her head back.

I gripped her inner thighs, pulling her closer to my mouth. I was eating her like she was my favorite meal. I pulled away to use my finger to play with her clit.

"You like that baby?" I asked locking eyes with her again.

She nodded while looking down at me. I slipped two fingers in her wetness causing her walls to hug them snuggly. I knew her body better than any other nigga. It was like her pussy belonged to me. I used my thumb to play with her clit while my middle finger penetrated her g-spot. Her pants and moans were like music to my ears. When I felt like she was on the edge, I started flicking my tongue across her clit while fiddling my thumb on it.

"Roddy I'm gonna cum again!" she yelled out gripping the sides of the couch.

I kept pleasing her until I felt her juices splash onto my tongue. Instead of pulling away, I made her ride out her orgasm. When she calmed down I pulled away. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers so she could taste herself. She deepened my kiss before quickly pulling away.

"That wasn't supposed to happen" she mumbled putting back on her clothes.

I laughed at her reaction.

"Why you acting like you ain't like it?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Whether I liked it or not, I'm done with you Roddy" she said standing up.

I arched my eyebrow.

"You serious right now Cedes?" I asked.

"Yes. It's clear that you don't feel the same way about me that I feel about you. I don't want to be your play toy anymore" she said grabbing her purse.

I blocked her path before she could walk to the door.

"You know you ain't no play toy to me. I care about you. It's so real you got ya own friends wanting to take ya spot" I said truthfully.

"What?" she asked.

"Look about a month back I got a text from ya phone telling me to meet you at this restaurant. When I got there ya weird ass friend was there tryna fuck a nigga."

"Wait. Are you talking about Vicki?"

I nodded stepping closer to her.

"Vicki tried to have sex with you?" Cedes asked to be sure.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why are you just now telling me this?"

"We wasn't on good terms at the time. I didn't want to make you more mad than you already was."

Cedes sighed loudly before locking eyes with me.

"Did you fuck her?" she asked.

"Hell nah. I wouldn't do you like that Cedes" I said honestly.

She searched my eyes for a minute before relaxing.

"You believe me right?" I asked making sure.

"Yes but that still doesn't take away from the fact that I want more from you Roddy. I don't want to be just a fuck to you anymore."

"You not just a fuck to me Cedes. Shawty you poppin' and you know that."

I reached out to grab her arm but she pulled away.

"I don't want to be poppin' Roddy. I want a commitment" she stated.

"You know I care about you" I repeated.

"Do you care about me so much that you'd give up all the other women in your life?"

"I don't know."

I couldn't lie to her. I didn't know if I could settle down because in all honestly I didn't want to hurt her or get hurt.

"Do you love me?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"I don't know" I said looking away.

I had a lot of feelings for Mercedes but I wasn't sure if it was love. She shook her head before walking to the door.

"This is goodbye for real this time Roddy. I don't want to see you again. Have a nice life" she said just before leaving my apartment.

I sighed plopping down on the couch. I ran my hands down my face unsure of what came next for me and Cedes.

_________________________

Thanks loves 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.6K 29
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞! 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠: this story does not have a happy ending, things take a turn for the worse very quickly. ❝you're changing, i...
52.1K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
433 12 10
y/n,daughter of a well known ceo,rich,famous,pretty. She moved to a new town,new school,no friends,you had to start your life all over again. She met...
77K 2.3K 32
"I give you permission to ruin me, [Y/N]" You move to Plainview to reconnect with your estranged aunt your senior year of high school. You meet the b...