World Cup [larry stylinson a...

بواسطة sebLarry

I went to Brazil wishing to hook up with as many straight men as I could find but a gay tourist with a nice b... المزيد

0.0
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25.0
26.0
27.0
28.0
29.0
30.0
31.0
32.0
33.0
34.0
35.0
36.0
37.0
38.0
39.0
40.0
41.0
42.0
43.0
44.0
45.0
46.0
47.0
49.0
50.0
51.0
52.0
53.0
54.0
55.0
56.0
57.0
58.0

48.0

13.9K 691 353
بواسطة sebLarry

THE BAIL

"So he's been in there for what? Two hours?" Zayn is starting to lose it, "Aren't you worried about it?"

"Why would I be worried about it?"

"Well, the hottie is his ex. I know I'd be worried," he shrugs.

"This is not helping, babe."

"They are at a police station. It's not like they can do something in there," I dismiss his stupid idea, even if it's making me feel uncomfortable.

"Haven't you ever watched porn?" Liam raises an eyebrow, "Lots of things happen at police stations," he smirks.

"Too much information, mate," I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, we don't need to know what kind of porn you watch, Liam," Zayn laughs.

"Shut up, you were there too," Liam sticks his tongue out at him, "Well, you were watching me the whole time actually."

"Shut up," Zayn mumbles while a shy blush starts to cover his face.

"Hey!" I snap my fingers at them, "Too much information! This is not nice. I don't need to know details about your sex life."

"Not much to tell anyways," Liam shrugs, "We do incredibly well."

"Not cool, bro!" I cut him off, "It actually feels weird to call you brother now that I know what kind of stuff you like to do to your own brothers."

"What?"

"Incester," I cough.

"Stop it with that already, would you?"

"I spot the tourist at 6 pm!" Liam lets me know.

"Hey," I turn around to get closer to him, "What happened?"

"I'm so frustrated," he buries his face on my neck, "I'm tired."

"No good news then?" I hug him tight. It just breaks my heart to see him as small as he looks right now.

"The Irish embassy sucks," he sighs, "They can't send anyone until Monday."

"Let's just leave then," Zayn says.

"Zayn?" I shake my head at him.

"What?" he shrugs, "If we can't do anything to help him, let's just leave."

"You can go," the tourist looks at him, "It's okay. I don't want you to miss the match because of this.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not going to leave you here."

"But the match," he insists.

"I couldn't care less about it."

"He is just jealous," Liam coughs, "I told him the kind of stuff that happens at police stations and he didn't like the thought of you witnessing any of that."

"Or being a part of it," Zayn adds, "That'd be worse... and," he lowers his voice, "Hot."

"Can you stop?" Liam punches his arm.

"Don't listen to them," I tell the tourist, "They are idiots."

"Well, it's not such a bad thing if you think about it," Liam says with a funny tone, "The hottie is a bottom. He'll like it."

"I'm absolutely lost," Louis frowns at me.

"Told you not to listen, they are idiots."

"Do any of you have a phone with internet? I need Internet and there's no Wi-Fi here," he sounds frustrated.

"My internet connection is pretty bad but you can make a call if you want," Liam handles his phone to him.

"Who do you need to call? You can use my phone too," I tell him.

"I need to check how much money I have on my bank account," he sighs deeply, "I need internet."

"What do you need money for?"

"There's a bail," he explains, "I don't want him to spend the night here. I know I don't have that kind of money but I want to check it anyways so I can negotiate with them."

"You are obviously still very much into your ex, aren't you?" the Arabic bitch opens his filthy mouth.

"Babe, stop," Liam warns him.

"Can you just shut up for once?" the tourist clenches his jaw. Um, interestingly hot.

"I'll take him out for a walk," Liam shakes his head at me, "Sorry about that."

"I'd take you down in a second, shortie," Zayn says as they walk away from us.

"I'll deal with you later," I yell at him, "Asshole."

"Sorry if I'm not being myself with your friends, it's just not the best scenario," he apologizes, "I'll make it up to them when this whole thing ends."

"You don't have to," I kiss his forehead, "He's being a dick."

"Do you think the same?" he pouts, "About me still having feeling towards the hottie?"

"Don't call him hottie," I turn serious, "That makes me feel insecure."

"I was just trying to be funny but I can't even be funny right now."

"It's okay and don't worry, I know why you are doing this," I let him know.

"It just worries me, you know?"

"I know. You are a nice guy, that's why I like you so much," I smile.

"But it pisses me off too, you know?" he stretches his arm, "Everything was going great and now he comes and ruins it."

"It's an adventure," I calm him down, "We'll remember this and laugh later. I promise."

"I already kind of feel like laughing," he admits, "He actually deserves to be fettered like that."

"I'm not going to argue with that," I smirk, "I hope this teaches him a lesson."

"He told me about you giving him water and everything," he looks at me in a funny way.

"I just-"

"You are unbelievable," he looks around to see if anyone is watching, then wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me, "I got incredibly lucky with you."

"And, as soon as we are back in an hotel room, you'll get even luckier," I kiss him again.

"Can't wait," he laughs.

"Good," I grab his hand and I start walking towards the station, "Let's go bail this bitch out."

"What?" he stops me.

"Let's go pay for him to get out of here," I frown, "And then we'll find an hotel room so we can... you know."

"I like that idea, I'm not going to pretend I don't but I don't think they'll take my money," he sighs, "I used most of my savings to come here so there's no point. I'm pretty sure he is going to have to spend the night there."

"I'll pay," I shrug, "Let's go."

"No, you won't," he crosses his arm.

"Why? I don't mind."

"Harry, are you out of your mind? I'm not going to let you pay for this."

"I'm not asking for your permission," I start to walk again.

"No, seriously," he rushes to stop me, "You won't do this."

"Yes, I will," I insist, "And now there's no way to stop me because I already feel challenged. And you know how stubborn I get about challenges."

"No, seriously," he looks to the ground, "This is fucked up."

"Louis," I put my finger on his chin to make him look at me, "I don't care about money. I know this will make you happy so I'm more than okay with doing it."

"I'll never be able to pay you back," he shakes his head, "And I don't know if Niall will, you know how ridiculous he is."

"I can think of other ways for you to pay me back," I act playful, "Remember the bottoming or topping thing? The argument will be over after this."

"What?" he laughs.

"I'm kidding," I pull him closer to me, "Seeing you happy is enough payment."

"I don't like this," he pouts again, "It's a lot of money."

"Who cares? Money comes and goes," I say, "You don't have to worry about it."

"I'll make Niall pay you back, I promise."

"I don't care," I start to walk.

"And if he doesn't, I'll get another job to pay you back myself," he insists.

"You won't," I dismiss the idea, "That means you'll have less free time to be with me and I don't want that."

"Yeah, me neither but I'll make the bottom bitch pay," he sounds determined.

"Bottom bitch," I nod, "Yeah, you can definitely call him that."

"I knew you'd like it," he smiles.

"Now let's act manly for the police," I get serious, "Isn't homosexuality a crime here?"

"I'd go to jail for you," he jokes.

"And I'd bail you out, bum," I wink at him.

Almost an hour of paper work and other boring stuff later, I hear the hottie's voice getting closer to us. Looks like we are finally about to leave this place for good.

"What did you do to get me out?" he smirks at Louis, "Got on your knees and everything?"

"If I were as good as you are at getting on your knees, I would have gotten you out hours ago," the tourist slays.

"You just got served," I laugh at his extremely white and blushed face.

"Where's my stuff?" he ignores us.

"You had nothing on you when we found you," the officer explains, "Only your clothes and... well, the thing that got you locked in the first place."

"What about my wallet? My phone? My documents?" he is starting to freak out.

"Right, you only had your passport," he handles it to him, "Here you go."

"Shit," he mumbles as he walks to the exit door.

"Aren't you going to thank us?" the tourist stops him.

"Thank you," he sounds ironic.

"You are unbelievable," he shakes his head and turns to me, "Why didn't you let me leave him here?"

"I can ask for my money back," I joke, "Just tell me and I will."

"Money?" Niall turns to me.

"He bailed you out, asshole," Louis answers.

"Did you?" he asks me.

"Yeah," I nod, "No need thank me though. I didn't do it for you. I couldn't care less about you."

"I'll pay you back as soon as I can find my credit card," he says.

"No rush," I grab my tourist's hand as we walk out of the place.

"Thank you," I hear the Irish accent speak.

"What?" I pretend I didn't hear him.

"Thank you," he seems honest, "Seriously, thank you. It was a nightmare being in there."

"It's okay," I smile, "We are good."

I feel the tourist squeezing my hand so I turn to him and the way he is looking at me makes me feel so proud. The smile on his face and seeing how happy he looks makes it all worth it.

"Finally!" Liam yells from a van. What the hell?

"Did you just steal a car?" I walk to them, "I'm not going to be able to bail you out as well."

"We rented it," Zayn says.

"No flight tickets available to go to Rio and there's absolutely no way I'm getting on a bus, so we thought this would be a nice idea," Liam explains, "A roadtrip! God, I'm excited."

"Aren't you excited too?" Zayn yells.

"Yeah," I laugh, "This is pretty cool." I turn to the tourist, "Isn't it?"

"I'm not sure I'm invited," he mumbles to me.

"Of course you are invited," Liam says, "Get in! If we hurry up, we can make it on time to party in Rio tonight!"

"But the next match is in Belo Horizonte," the tourist says.

"We know, we know," Liam answers, "We already planned the whole thing. Two days in Rio and then another roadtrip to Belo Horizonte!"

"Sounds like fun," I open the door for the tourist to get in, "Let's go!" Before I jump into the car, I remember about the Irish douche. "Hey," I call him, "Where are you going?"

"I'll just walk to the hotel," he answers, "Have a nice trip!"

"But you have no money," I say.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine," he starts to walk away.

"Harry," Louis calls me, "I know what you are thinking. It's better like this. We've done enough for him and he doesn't even appreciate it."

"It kind of feels wrong to leave him here," I sigh.

"There's room in the car," Liam says.

"Are we seriously going to bring your boyfriend's ex to our roadtrip?" Zayn asks.

"It wasn't my idea," Louis rushes to say, "Don't add another reason to hate me."

"He doesn't hate you," Liam explains, "He is just jealous as fuck."

"Shut up," Zayn punches his boyfriend's arm.

"Niall!" I call him.

"Yeah?" he turns around.

"Let's go to Rio," I say, "There's room for you here."

I know I said this before and, even if I didn't, I'm sure you all already noticed by now. I fucking rock.

---

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
16.5K 257 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
159K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...