๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

Por love4galore

You're mines I'm yours We're each other's lovers ยฉ๐‰๐”๐๐„ 2021- ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ 2021 Mรกs

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. *BONUS CHAPTER*
Quick Note to Self
Lovers Book Two?
BOOK TWO OUT NOW

5.

14.1K 886 982
Por love4galore

"Girl come on! It's gonna be fun." Taryn argued.

In her eyes, Justice was boring, besides work and her sibling's Justice didn't do much and Taryn wanted to change that.

"You're finally done babysitting J, let's go have fun."

Justice stepped out of her walk-in closet.

Her shoulder-length butterfly locs were freshly greased, she wore light blue fashion nova jeans that had rips in the knees with a graphic Poetic Justice shirt that had Tupac on it. Ever since Justice was little she loved Poetic Justice. Justice and Lucky were a lil toxic in the beginning but she loved how they ended up feeling each other throughout the movie.

"Earth to Justice," Taryn said while she snapped her fingers.

Justice rolled her eyes. "Where are we going again?"

Justice was a homebody, she didn't like going out and if she did go out it wouldn't be for long. Justice liked watching 90's movies till she fell asleep, Justice loved the feeling of sleeping in one's arms. It was enjoyable with her ex Kendrick but the relationship became toxic. Kendrick was a very problematic person he sold drugs for a living and had numerous opportunities to get out of the lifestyle but wouldn't.

Putting not only Justice's life on the line but his and Justice's family.

Being with Kendrick changed Justice's thoughts on love. Kendrick was a controlling, manipulative, jealous, and selfish person. The start of the relationship was good before Justice finding out about his occupation but after she found out it was like everything went downhill from there.

Kendrick was less compassionate and more controlling, less caring more jealous.

The two broke up 3 weeks before their 6 month anniversary.

"Girl it's a lil get together, yo ass stay in the house."

"Taryn I don-

"You don't got a choice." Taryn shrugged not caring if she cut Justice off.

"You need to loosen up a bit."

"Taryn." Justice sighed.

"Taryn my ass come on."
_

As Taryn drove and chatted Justice stared out the window thinking of all the things she could be doing besides hanging with Taryn's boy crazy ass.

Justice made a mental note that when she got home she'd take a break from Taryn and her shenanigans.

The water park situation was a red flag to Justice even if it happened a week ago.

Justice noticed that Taryn had parked the car in front of a tan and white townhouse.

It wasn't huge like a mansion but it was probably twice the size of Justice's two bedroom apartment.

"Who's house is this?" Justice asked while she turned to face Taryn.

Taryn had pulled down the driver side mirror and was putting on her 3rd coat of lipgloss.

Once she finished she simply said "A friend of mines." and got out the car.

Justice got out the car also and followed Taryn up the driveway.

Taryn must've been here before because she had no problem banging on the door like she was the police.

"Kari open the fucking door."

"Kari!"

The door was yanked opened from the other side, there stood a brownskin man with curly hair that covered his eyes almost, he wore a graphic t-shirt and ripped blue jeans.

"Taryn you finna get banned from my house if you keep banging on my door like that, sick of getting noise complaints from my neighbors." He said mumbling the last part.

"Why you dressed like we going to the club? We chilling and eating food, why you make everything hard." The man complained.

"Nigga it's a outfit."

"Kids are here Taryn, I told you that shit when you said you was bringing a friend, I said kids are gonna be here so dress appropriately, clearly you couldn't get that through your thick skull."

Justice stood there quietly as the two went back and forth. Eventually a girl came to the door. She was lighter than Justice, her curly hair was in a messy bun and she wore a Boyz in the hood graphic t-shirt and white pants with holes in the knees.

"Kari why you got this girl standing outside like this." The girl said referring to Justice.

"Man look at Taryn bruh, we got kids in the back."

Taryn wore a lavender cropped hoodie that covered her nipples and blue jeans.

Justice thought the outfit was cute but if kids were around maybe it wasn't the best choice of clothing.

"You act like my tit gonna pop out or sum." Taryn groaned.

"You and Taryn can argue all you want later, who's this?" The girl genuinely asked.

"She's my best friend, Justice." Taryn said mugging Kari.

"Hi." Justice greeted putting her hand out.

The girl looked Justice up and down and pulled her inside shutting the door behind her.

"I'm Asia, also you're way prettier than Taryn described."

"She described me how?" Justice asked as they walked not even paying attention to where they were going.

"She described you like you were ugly, which you're far from."

"Wow." Justice mumbled.

"I love your locs by the way."

"Thanks, I did them myself."

"They look good as hell, you do hair?"

Justice was still in shock about Taryn describing her. She didn't like that.

"Yep, Donna's Salon on East Street."

"Let me know when I can book a appointment cause I'm sick of this." Asia said referring to her hair.

Justice looked around they were clearly in the kitchen.

"Is Taryn over here a lot?" She asked outta curiosity.

Asia opened the fridge grabbed two water bottles and put them on the counter. She opened one and took a sip then said "She's over here when she wants to be, manly to hug up on Trey or to get drunk or high."

"You know Trey?"

Asia nodded and took another sip of water. "He's my cousin, Kari's my brother."

"Taryn manly kicks it here because Trey and her are fuck buddies which I think is honestly disgusting, he's on and off with Amara like a light switch and fucks with Taryn whenever he wants a quick nut. I don't agree with a lot of the shit Taryn says or does but she's here and I'm here so I keep my thoughts to myself."

Justice nodded she really liked Asia.

"Where is everyone?" Justice asked noticing how quiet it was inside, besides a few people.

"Outside."

Justice grabbed her water bottle and Asia grabbed Justice's hand and walked her out back.

"I'll introduce you to everyone."

"Over here are the kids, over here is my favorite the food...

Justice listened as Asia spoke.

"Kari is supposed to be grilling but he's out there dealing with Taryn."

Asia stopped walking and stopped at a group of people sitting at a foldable table.

"Guys meet Justice, Taryn's best friend."

The table was 3 men and another girl.

The girl sat in one of the the guys laps.

"Hi! I'm Chyna." The girl chirped.

"This is the gang aka shits for brains, Khalil, Hakeem, and Asaiah." Asia laughed.

"Now get ya asses up so my friend can sit down." She instructed.

"Hakeem you heard her." Khalil laughed putting down a green uno card.

"Why can't Saiah do it?" Hakeem groaned.

"That's between you and 'Lil don't bring my name into shit." Asaiah said roughly.

"You know what fuck y'all." Hakeem put his deck of uno cards down and got up from the table.

"When I come back with a plate of food I don't wanna hear shit."

"Yeah, Yeah." Khalil waved Hakeem off as he brought Chyna closer to his chest.

"There girl you can sit next to Saiah, with his mean butt." Chyna teased.

Justice walked around the table and sat in Hakeem's old spot.

"How long you and Taryn been besties?" Chyna asked.

"Since my senior year of high school." Justice shrugged.

"How old are you now?"

"21."

"I can't even deal with Taryn for an hour and you been fucking with her for 3 years." Khalil laughed.

Justice chuckled.

Taryn was labeled the school hoe in highschool and one day after school Justice caught Taryn about to commit suicide in the girls bathroom over leaked nudes.

Justice got her to settle down and helped her out and they just became friends, after high school though Taryn cared less about being labeled a hoe and more about the men in her bed. Justice let her be after numerous talks, Taryn just did what she wanted to do.

Hakeem walked back over to the table with a plate of food and a to go bag.

Justice started to get up but Asaiah put his hand on her upper thigh.

Justice looked over at him but he continued to play cards.

"Where imma eat?"

"Eat on the grass." Asaiah said bluntly.

"I can get up." Justice volunteered.

"Nah you good, he can eat on the grass we playing a game."

Hakeem groaned. "Asia can I take your seat?"

"Of course bae...

Hakeem's eyes lit up. "As long as you share your Mac and cheese with me."

Hakeem frowned. "Fat Ass."

"This ass is fat." Asia said blowing him a kiss.

Hakeem flicked Asia off as he walked towards the house.

As he walked in Trey, Kari, and Taryn walked out.

"Oh lord." Asia mumbled.

From the back gate came Amara and her friend.

"Trey I know you fucking lying!" "Hugged up with this bitch!"

"Who you calling a bitch!?" Taryn yelled back putting her hair in a bun.

Justice stood up and Asaiah let her.

Chyna got up from Khalil's lap and walked over towards the commotion, Asia and Justice followed.

Justice ran over towards Taryn.

"Taryn please don't do it."

"This bitch talking out the side of her neck like I won't stomp her ass!"

"All that shit you was talking on live."

Amara's friend snuck up behind Taryn and pulled her by her hair and began swinging.

"Cut it out!" Chyna yelled.

"Y'all ain't even let me get my phone out." Asia groaned.

Taryn was on the ground for a quick second but quickly regained her balance and started swinging back.

"Get her Cece!" Amara yelled running over to the fight.

Taryn and Cece fell in the grass and began wrestling Taryn was on top swinging left and right.

"Get off my cousin ho!" Amara yelled as she punched Taryn in the back of her head, Amara punched Taryn some more not really doing any damage.

Justice walked over to Amara and pulled her off Taryn.

Amara pushed Justice. "Don't fucking touch me bitch."

"Huh?"

"I said move bi-

Justice took this time and punched Amara in the mouth. Amara touched her mouth and threw a sloppy punch hitting Justice in her lower jaw. Justice grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down giving her uppercuts to the face and a few hits in the back of her head.

"Oh shit!" Asia yelled surprised.

Asia recorded the fight in shock.

"Break it up!" Chyna yelled.

Khalil and Asaiah looked at each other and got up.

Asaiah walked over to Justice and Khalil walked over to Taryn.

Both men picked the girls up.

Justice was still swinging on Amara even though Asaiah picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"Yo cut it out!"

"Who yo bitch now!?" Justice yelled.

Asaiah chuckled to his self, he didn't think Justice was the fighter type. For one she was very soft spoken and quiet.

"Haha ho I got yo weave." Taryn taunted holding up a piece of Cece's lace front.

"Y'all ridiculous." Asia laughed.

"Let my hair go!" Amara screamed.

Justice wasn't even mad anymore she just didn't wanna stop hitting her.

Trey ran over and pulled Amara away from Justice.

Amara had a busted lip, swollen eye, and a knot on the side of her left eyebrow.

Justice was drained, physically. She let Asaiah carry her.

Asaiah put Justice back in her chair where they were playing at and sat next to her.

"Chill out." He said as he grabbed the cards off the table.

Justice didn't pay Asaiah any attention she was completely zoned out.

Besides the yelling from Taryn and Amara and kids crying on the other side of the yard Justice was in her own world.

"You beat that girl ass." Asia laughed.

Khalil and Chyna walked over to the table also.

Kari walked over with Hakeem.

"I missed it!" Hakeem yelled.

"Y'all had one job! Let me sit at the table and I missed the fight!"

"I got it on video 'Keem."

"Sit in the grass Hakeem, be quiet Hakeem, let her sit there Hakeem."

"I have it on video." Asia said again.

"Do this Ha- You do! Why you ain't say that?"

Kari laughed. "Y'all a mess."

Justice stayed in her own world and Asaiah let her.

"You ok boo?" Chyna asked.

"She'll be aight, Hakeem sit your fugly ass down so we can finish this game." Asaiah instructed.

"I'm sick of this nigga thinking he run shit, you don't run nothi-

"Sit down Hakeem." The group said in sync.

"Fine!"

"I'm sick of being bossed around by y'all."

"Hakeem." Asia groaned.

"I'm sitting down aight."

"Everyone sit down and shush." Chyna said getting back in Khalil's lap.

"I can't stand y'all." Asia sighed.

"You love us." Hakeem shrugged putting a card down.

"I can't stand your ass especially."

Hakeem frowned. "Yea fuck yo McNuggets next time I go to McDonald's too."

Asia gasped. "The McNuggets have nothing to do with this Hakeem and you know it."

"Too bad, put a card down."

"Hakeem I was just joking."

"I ain't put a card down."

Chyna laughed. Hakeem and Asia would be the best of friends in an hour max.

Chyna looked over at Asaiah and Justice, Justice had her head on his shoulder still not saying much, Asaiah wasn't the touchy type but it didn't look like he minded.

They'd be cute together.

They already looked like Lovers.

_

Ok first off this chapter is 2339 words 😭😭😭

I have been writing this chapter since last night and I was having way too much fun.

Taryn describing Justice?

Thoughts on Asia?

Thoughts on Chyna? Peep how she don't cuss

Thoughts on Hakeem😭🤚🏾

Thoughts on Asaiah and Justice?

Not Justice and Amara fighting...

Thoughts on the fight?

Was Justice in the wrong for hitting Amara?

Also the thing about these names is they are names I have used in previous books that are no longer here...any of y'all peep that?

Thanks for all the new support!!

I really appreciate it

Should I continue this chapter in Asaiah's pov?

Vote
Comment
Follow🪐

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

749 140 108
Compilation of submissions to @PoetsPub Summer 2021 Challenge.
3.2K 173 35
read to find out โœจ
769K 16.3K 36
"You are mine, you can never run away from me " he whispers in my ear..... Edited 2021
503K 11.4K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020