๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก .

By brandyontop

Da'Mauri , a big time hustler in the streets. All he cares about is the money. If you play with his money , y... More

โ€ข๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  โ€ข
โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข8โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข11โ€ข
โ€ข12โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
โ€ข17โ€ข
important message <3 .
โ€ข18โ€ข

โ€ข4โ€ข

1.5K 48 18
By brandyontop

𝐷𝐴'𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼
August 11th , 1995

I woke up the next morning. Michelle was still in the bed sleeping.

I took my arm from around her and stretched. She was fine asf when she was sleeping.

I patted myself down and realized I still had the glock tucked into the top of my pants.

I flipped backgrounds on the bed and rubbed my face. I don't know what possessed me to bring it up in her house , but I just did.

I took it out my pants and put it under the bed. I mean , why tf would she look under there ?

I got back on top of the bed and saw her starting to wake up.

I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Gm Mauri." She said in my ear.

" Gm shorty. I think everybody else is downstairs." I said.

" Hm , we should probably go then." She said getting out of bed. 

She went to the door and unlocked it. She looked back at me and laughed.

I just shook my head at the girl. She can't be mad at a brotha for tryna get some!

She left the room and I trailed right after her.

Everyone was in the kitchen talking. They all turned their heads when they saw me and Michelle come downstairs.

" Looks like the two lovebirds are awake." Said Tony coming over and elbowing Michelle.

" What did y'all do last night anyways ?" Asked Calvin stuffing a pancake in his mouth.

" Negro , can you not talk with food in yo crusty ass mouth ? " Said Brandy rolling her eyes.

" Mmcht , you know you got a special place in my mouth. Don't be hating on the pancakes." Said Calvin winking at Brandy.

Everyone laughed , but Brandy just rolled her eyes at that water head.

" Look , nothing happened . We watched the damn movie like we said we would ." I told them grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

" So no Hanky Panky ?" Asked Deon.

" Aye , we didn't do know damn Hanking , but the Panking definitely went down ." I said taking a sip of my water .

" I knew y'all couldn't resist being in a room together and nothing sexual would happen." Said Alicia.

" Look , I already told Mauri , I don't give it up just like that. Especially if we're not even thinking about being together ." Said Michelle.

Those words kinda hit me. I thought we were tryna be together.

" Wait , so what are y'all to each other then ?" Asked Tracy confused.

" We just kicking it. Right Da'Mauri ?" She said. Everyone stared at me , so it gave her an opportunity to give me a wink.

Now I understood what she wanted to do.

" Yea , we just kicking it. Why would I already be thinking about that if I just met her ?" I said acting like it was nothing. 

Michelle put her hand up in agreement. "See , nothings going on that y'all need to be worried about. " She said grabbing a piece of bacon.

I wasn't just mad at Michelle , I was pissed off at her. She should've told me from the beginning that she wanted all this to be on the down low.

If she would've told me that over the phone 3 days ago when she had the chance , I wouldn't be so pissed off.

" Michelle , can I speak to you alone ? Right now." I said going over to her.

" I'm about to eat fool ." She said elbowing me playfully in the arm.

" I'm not playing witchu dude , come on . You can eat afterwards." I told her shaking my head.

She rolled her eyes and trailed behind me. I turned back around.

" What are y'all mfs looking at ?!" I said yelling at them.

They all went back to what they were doing. Once me and Michelle got in the room I shut her door.

" What did you close the door for ?" She asked me.

" Why in the fuck , did you not tell me that we were keeping this shit on the low when you had the chance to." I said asking her.

" I thought I made that clear last night when I told you you were moving too fast." She said raising an eyebrow at me.

" Michelle dawg , you almost embarrassed me down there. If you wouldn't have winked , I wouldn't have known. What about ' Hey Mauri , I don't want our business being out there. '" I said starting to get heated.

" You need to calm down . You should've gotten the hint." She said shrugging.

" You should've made yo self clear. I'm sick of people doing that shit." I said.

"And one thing about me Michelle , is when I'm pissed off , I get crazy !" I said yelling at her.

" Da' Mauri calm down. Why are you getting so loud ?" She asked me rubbing her forehead.

" Nigga , why is you out here making me look stupid ?!" I yelled.

" Can you calm yo ass down ?!" She yelled back at me.

" Michelle ... you don't understand that you need to calm down with all this bullshit you got going on. I'm tryna tell you this , because I don't want to have to hurt you." I said shaking her.

" Excuse you ? Hurt me?" She asked me.

" I said what I said. If you ever do something like that again  , I might turn around and do some stupid shit." I said laughing.

I wasn't laughing because anything was funny , I was laughing from containing myself not to do something I know I'm gonna regret.

" You think it's funny ?" She said asking me.

I looked her dead in her eyes.

" Sweetheart , I'm not laughing because it's funny , I'm laughing because you don't know how tf I get down. And I hate for you to have to find out the hard way." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

" Da' Mauri , If I hurt you in any way , I'm sorry. I honestly didn't you would take it this seriously." She said rubbing her forehead.

" Obviously you didn't know the consequences , otherwise you wouldn't have done it in the first place." I said.

I walked over to her bed , bent down and grabbed the gun from under it. I stood up and tucked it in my pants.

" Mauri , what do you have that for ?" She asked me.

" Have what for ?" I asked her trying to act oblivious.

" You know what the fuck I'm talking about." She said pointing to my pants.

" It's nothing concerning you. If It did , then I would've told you." He said.

It got quiet for a while.

" Are you still pissed off at me ?" She asked coming up to me.

" Hell yea. I'm just mad you didn't find the need to make it clear to me." I said.

" You know what , you're right. I should've made it clear to you instead of almost embarrassing you in front of everyone." She said.

I was actually surprised she admitted that what she was wrong. Every girl I've been with in the past always put the blame on me.

I took a deep sigh. "Look Michelle , I'm sorry for getting heated at you like that. Just forget all that shit that came out my mouth." I said rubbing my face.

" Da' Mauri , you can try to make me forget all you want to , but I'm still worrying for you. " She said.

You need to worrying for your damn self !

She walked out the room and slammed the door behind her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and just sat there and thought.

I might've told her to forget all the stuff I said , but some of that stuff I truly meant.

I knew if she pushed me too far , It might be an issue for the both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 29
"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend." ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น 1, 2020 ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€: ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ/๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 519 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
554 6 13
(The title of this book has changed from Love Has Choices to A Tragic Story of a Black Woman.) This book is dedicated to my niece and her daughter. *...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...