black lace - mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

avery adair is an individual who was abandoned by both parents. she lived alone for so many years and used to... More

meeting the boss
ms.adair
3
business
watch it
hostage.
moonlight
training day
play time b!tch
the ball
the bug
found her.
found you
fantasy!
back to work
mr.polibio
the plan
casino pt.1
casino pt.2
vacation
welcome to bora bora
feelings
all mine
back home
worse enemies
busy
planning shit
birthday surprises!
birthday pt.2
gone?
grief
soon
the hint
how?
2 months ago
believe it or not
stupid gets you killed.
time for changes
axel and amara
jealousy
the devil made me do it
dont know what to call this
how about a tour
fear of losing love
the news
what to call this??!!?
pictures
lets party
the surprise
vincenzo
glowing
mattia's father
that bastard
niall
finally at peace
so i did something!!!!
niall
she
this is there baby if you were wondering!!
labor

the void

1.8K 37 4
By writesforpolibio

your hands are scarred       from murder ,

and yet |

ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶l̶e̶y̶

- mattia

sweating and panting

i have technically 12 hours until xavier tries to kill the love of my life. and whatever happens at the end of it , is all in my hands. my only job tomorrow is getting everyone out of there safely , including myself.

i have been in this for 3 hours , my body has become immune for me to workout this late at night.

" mattia," a voice shouts behind me.

" what kairi?"

" you have been in this gym long enough , you need to sleep." kairi demanded.

" can't - do - that" i grunt and continue to aim at the punching bag. every time i look at it , i imagine xaviers face on it. " yes you can and you will , now come on."

i scoff and grab the small towel of the ground , wiping the sweat of my forehead. as much as i wanted to continue , i need to sleep. if i'm going for xavier he is gonna get the best of me.

" you win some , you lose some. except for you , you always win."

i shake out the voices in my head. ever since i found out avery was still alive , a small voice would appear and i can't control it.

" fight it or accept it | fear it or control it"

just fuck off!

i walk up the stairs and walk past avery's room. i have been trying to avoid going in there but something feels different tonight. i walk backwards and stop at her door. i place my hand on the door handle and hesitate to go in.

" just go you idiot!"

this thing never shuts up.

i pull the door open and cold air hits my face. walking in , i notice her scent is still in here. her bed is still freshly made. past her closet i look straight to the dresser , i get a glance of a picture frame. i pick it up and it was the time we went on an actual date together.

that smile.

"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞. 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

i walk over to her safe and put in the code. the green light flashed indicating that it was open. forcing it open , i notice something shimmering in there. i pushed my hand through and it hit something. i pulled it out and it was the gun i gave her. why didnt she have this with her?

i looked to see if the knife was there but it wasn't. i slammed it shut and took the gun with me to my room. she is gonna need this.

___________

the next day

all night , i tried my best to get as much sleep but i couldnt. everything that's about to take place took over my mind. enough to block out the thing my body needs.

the sunlight beamed through the black sheer curtains on my face. i squinted at the sight and let out a big yawn. i just have to run my energy off of coffee and adrenaline.

i finally found the strength to get out of my bed and get ready.

- avery

" eat up,"

" im not eating this shit , my dog cooks better than that." i spat.

" whatever , guards lock up the door." the soldier walks out leaving the monstrosity that they call food. i miss actually having a homemade meal that actually taste good.

the chefs around here can't cook for shit. its bad enough i cant sleep in this place. every minute i have to look out for one of xaviers bitches that try to kill me.

they swear im trying to take him away , little do they know i have my own man. hopefully he didn't forget about me.

i think about him almost everyday , especially with everything going on. i wondered how he handled the news or what he thought. i always think to myself , has he found someone else? im always over thinking so i need to stop.

the only good this place has ever done for me is upgraded my room and gave me some damn clothes. some of the food still sucks and Xavier doesn't know how to keep his hands off of me.

yesterday was bad enough when he tried to kiss me and i almost beat his ass. 

all i know is that mattia better hurry up and get me tf up out of here.

- mattia

" mattia , you ready for this?" mar questions me. " yes." i simply reply.

everyone was gathered in the safe house getting ready to leave. we have about 3 hours to get avery out of there. it's about 8:30 p.m .

" okay run the plan over so everyone understands what is about to happen." mark spoke.

" first things first , everyone understands where they should be right? okay good , now mattia is gonna find avery but for him to do that he needs back up. ale and kairi already have that covered." mark starts.

10 minutes later

" hey mattia , whatever happens bro just know I love you." ale says.

" shut up , you act like you about to die." i roll my eyes. " anyways , you ready for this man?"

" than I've ever been," i answer. " kairi where is the suit for avery?"

" right here and ready to go," he exclaims and passes it to me. i put it on the table and take her gun out if my suit and reload it.

kairi and alejandro look at me as if i have something on my face. " what? she is gonna need it."

" lets go,"

everyone exits the house and head to the vans. i prayed fir this day to come and its finally here. lets just hope that everything is worth it.

- at xaviers

( play song , might have to put it in loop.)

pulling up to this house reminds me of when we went to elijahs. the gate was left open but to be safe me and the boys went in first. the door was guarded by 4 security guards.

" were here for xavier," ale stated.

" names please?" one of tye guards asked.

kairi and i shot 2 before they could even draw for their gun.

" doorway is clear , everyone get into position." i command through my ear piece. we pushed the door open and tye house was surprisingly quite.

when i walked in , it felt like my whole body just switched. welcome back , void.

" kairi on your left," i warn him as a swarm viper and guards heads from three directions of the house.

i hear gun shots outside letting me know the house is surrounded. i shot at everyone that heads towards me , but i dont see them coming. i just know.

there were way too many , " mar can we get a little more help?" i asked.

" thought youll never ask ," he exclaims through the earpiece.

" mattia just go find avery , we'll hold them off till mar gets here." alejandro shouts from behind me.

i manage to make my way past a few vipers.

" avery!"

-avery

i was casually reading a book in my room until i heard gunshots. as much as i wnated to see i couldn't because i didnt have windows.

i hope whoever is out there kills caviers ass and gets me out of here. i continue to read until gunshots and screaming blast through the house.

i stood up from my bed when the voices sounded familiar.

" avery!" i heard but it was to muffled. " avery!" it gets louder and i hear footsteps. one lst time and it sounded like mattia.

" mattia baby is that you?" i shout from behind the door. " avery where are you?" he shouts back in return.

" 3rd door on your left," i respond. i heard shuffling from outside of the door indicating someone is there. i didnt wnat to get my hopes up because i wasnt for sure what the hell is about to happen.

" step back from the door , now!" he commands.

i step back and cover my ears. " okay i moved." he grunts as he slams through the door making it fly open.

i slowly opened my eyes to the sight of him standing at the door. he looks at me and drops his gun. tears flow through my eyes at just the sight of him.

i run towards him and jump in his arms. " i missed you so so much!" i cry.

" promise me youll never leave again, please" he squeezes me tightly. " i promise , i was afraid you were gonna forget about me."

" your to hard to forget , im gonna kill this bastard."

i look him in the eyes and noticed something different , this isnt him. his eyes are two different colors. one is brown and the other is green. i pulled him in for a kiss and it felt so good.

" okay , put this on and necer leave the house without this again." he passes me a leather suit and my gun.

i quickly take off these dingy clothes and slip it on. " its bulletproof and still makes you look sexier than ever." mattia say biting his lip.

" we can do that at home , lets just hurry up and get the hell out of here."

he grabs my hand and leads me out the door. two vipers run toward us and i shit them. " i need to go find xavier , but we need to get you out of here." he states.

" what? no , your not going by yourself." i beam. is he fucking crazy? he must be if he thinks im gonna let him and xavier be in a room alone.

" avery , im not gonna argue with you about this. your going." he says in pure frustration.

" and im not going to argue with you , im going with you. the last thing im gonna do is leave you." i defend.

he lets out a sigh of defeat indicating he isnt gonna argue with me. he grabs back onto my hand and we run the opposite way of the stairs.

" do you know where he would be?" he questions me.

" ummm, when we head down these stairs there is a safe house in the back most likely he would be in there." i say unsure.

walking down the stairs quietly , about 4 guards ran up. i wasn't able to reach my gun in time so i had to fight them off. twisting ones arm , enough for me to hear every piece of bone break. one grabbed onto my foot dragging me down the stairs , i was able to break his nose with my foot and get him off.

mattia shot the other two and we were stuck fighting the others. might i say , my alter ego kinda came exposed.

" eww , you couldnt left his jaw on mattia." i gag running back down the stairs. " where is the fun in that?" he smirks behind me.

we made it to the side of the house , and it feels good to see the night sky. me and mattia pressed our back against the wall as we walked towards the safe house. there were vipers surrounding the front.

" hey mar , send in the rest of the panthers." mattia whispered. im glad he has some help , us two alone wouldnt even take out half of these people.

" babe , i got a plan but you wont agree with it." i turn to mattia. " what? ..... absolutley not , avery i swear to god." he starts. " shhh , im not gonna argue with you , im gonna buy you guys some time but be fast."

" avery are you crazy? your gonna get your self killed." mattia shouts quietly.

i slowly approched the safe house gathering a few vipers attention. " hey idiots,"

they all draw for their weapons , but the door behind them slowly opens.

" hold you fire" xavier shouts. " look who got out of their room."

" yeah well sorry to burst your bubble but my stay is over," i smirk. " might i ask , where is that pretty little girlfriend of yours , i want to say a few words before i leave."

" you look wonderful in that suit , black is really your color." xavier steps toward me.

" cut the shit , what do you want from mattia?" i say angrily drawing my gun out.

" what does that have to do with you? your just a girl he uses to get what he wants."

" at this point im starting to think you dont want anything from him , you just want to kill him and try to take over what he has." i cock my gun back. " xavier , are you jealous of mattia?"

i can feel his anger rising from here , what is asked is the truth. from the stories ive heard , it sounds like xavier is jealous. everything mattia as he worked hard for but xavier wants it handed to him. he doesnt have nothing so he wants to take it from someone else.

" you dont know anything." he shouts. " look avery , your out numbered here."

the vipers aimed there gun at me and i smiled. i grab the bottle of gasoline next to my foot and poor it all over the ground. i take the lighter alejandro gave me out my pocket and set the whole place on fire.

" what are you doing?!" he shouts looking around. " your gonna regret this!"

" how do you like that? how does it feel for everything being taken away from you huh?" i shout. " you killed my baby and took me away from my family."

he charges toward me but stops immediately. " lay a finger on her and ill blow you to pieces." alejandro grunts in his ear. he elbows alejandro in the stomach and knocks him down.

- mattia

" what is she doing?" kairi questions through the air piece.

" getting herself killed" i mumbled back. " get to the safe house and fast."

i closed my eyes and take a few deep breaths before walking into xaviers path. honestly this guy doesnt scare me on shit , im just scared of what he will do.

immediately i start to feel hot and thin layers of swear covering the surface of my forehead. avery set half of the place on fire and there is not much time until this place burns down.

" ahhh , look who decided to show up. the world greatest mafia man , oh as you can see your girl here put on an amazing show." he smirks holding a gun blantly at avery's head.

" xavier put the gun down," i command holding mines up. alejandro is in the grass unconscious. " i told you to stay with me."  

i walk a little closer to them and trying to figure out a plan fast enough to get us out of here. all i can get is this dumb voice playing over and over again.

" think fast! your almost out of time!"

" xavier give me her and take me , ill give you whatever you want okay." i shout putting my hands up . i kneel down placing the gun on the floor. 

xavier pushes her towards me and i grab her tightly in my arms. " just follow my lead okay?" i whisper.

we release from the hug and i slowly start to walk towards him. " kairi listen carefully, on my signal."

the fires start to get bigger and half of the house is almost gone. xavier grabs onto my arms roughly. " fire"

kairi and mar charge in shooting at the remaining vipers. panthers charge from behind the safe house.

i was stuck fighting xavier in a fire surrounding us. i just wanted to make sure avery and alejandro were okay.

" enough!" avery yells. it was like everything was in slow motion and all a blur from the water forming in my eyes.

avery emptys two bullets at xavier and he returns the same. " no no noooo"

i ran as fast as i can trying to catch them but they already hit her. " mattia xavier is dead now" mar states.

" hey , hey look at me. your gonna be fine." i pull her onto my lap. " avery , fuck ! stay awake for me please."

" mattia , mattia i dont wanna die. especially not here please." she pleaded.

" i know , your jot gonna die." i state. " kairi i need some help over here now"

kairi takes off his jacket and presses against her wounds. alejandro finally got up and helps me lift her to the van. " everything hurts" she chokes.

she clenches her teeth at the pain. " i feel sleepy."

" absolutely not , avery keep you eyes open for me please."  

her breathing becomes harsh and she starts to whimpers as we put her down.

" get me to the doctor"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.6K 35
After y/n's dad's death she not only inherited his wealth and title as leader but all his enemies what happens when she is married off to a mafia lea...
257K 3.8K 31
Your next in line for the throne of your mafia you do what ever you need to to be on top you don't care who is in your way you are willing eliminate...
86.9K 1.7K 36
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šโฆ* ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™, ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...